Search:

SIYE Time:5:09 on 19th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


The Room of Lost Things
By Deadptarmigan

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Drama
Warnings: Dark Fiction, Disturbing Imagery, Intimate Sexual Situations
Rating: R
Reviews: 11
Summary: Alternate Universe. Harry and Ginny. Please enjoy this screwed up little story. Photography credit goes to Daniil Kontorovich on Behance. Editing credit to Andrea Gonzales.
Hitcount: Story Total: 9644; Chapter Total: 1182







ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


1.

She whirled around to stare at Harry. He gaped at her, and something about the magic she had just performed, and the look in his green eyes, made her entire body flush with wanting. A low throb started below her stomach.

"I... think you might have got their attention," Harry said.

She moved toward him.

They hadn't done it in almost two days. For the last little while, it had made Ginny uncomfortable to have him in her. "I sort of feel like I'm bleeding, even though I'm not," Ginny'd told him, trying to explain. In fact, the bleeding had vanished as quickly as it had appeared. And good riddance to that.

But now Ginny looked at him, and felt like it would be quite brilliant to have him in her again.

A minute later, she was flat on her back, breasts exposed to Harry's hungry gaze, and his hard penis rubbing urgently against her nub. Heat suffused her limbs, and she writhed against him, grabbing his arse. "Harry, I need you, I need you to do it," she gasped out.

He obeyed, and Ginny groaned through gritted teeth as he entered her. She was so sensitive, she could feel every inch of him. "More," she ordered. He withdrew and pushed back in.

Harry prodded her just the way she needed until she was near-mindless, panting, and only able to focus on the sensation of him moving in and out of her with a brisk rhythm.

She reached down between their bodies, and found her nub. It did not take her long at all to finish. Harry did not give her any time to recover, but kept at it until she was climbing again, straining against him. "Oh God oh God oh God," she chanted. He pushed harder. Ginny caught her breath and held it in her chest, feeling pleasure that bordered on pain at every point their bodies touched.

His hips jerked against hers, the brisk, hard rhythm turning into something more frantic. As he drove her into the sofa, he drove her higher... and higher...

She screamed against his chest when he pushed her over the edge. He moaned long and deep, and burst in her. Ginny closed her eyes and locked her arms around him, not wanting to let him go.

And so they were still basking in the aftermath of wrestling when her dad's weasel appeared beside them.

"Ginny, was that you?"

It sounded hopeful, afraid, and astonished. After a long, lingering moment, it disappeared.

Ginny wriggled under Harry. He slipped out of her with a sigh. "I missed that," he said.

"It wasn't that long," said Ginny, sitting up.

"I feel like it's been a while since you really enjoyed it with me," Harry said quietly. He was unwilling to stop touching her, and his hands stroked over her breasts, and the tiny belly she had. One hand splayed over it. "I think you're finally getting enough food," he said.

"I think you're right," Ginny said. She groped for her wand. She was pretty confident that she was going to be able to do it again. Especially right after creating another particularly happy moment with Harry.

So she was rather shocked she could not even summon a patronus. She tried, and tried, and tried, until she had to sit down, she was so light-headed.

"You need a break," said Harry.

Ginny let him coax her into taking a nap with him.

2.

It was a week before anyone made contact. Ginny and Harry both tried incessantly to send their patronuses with a message.

"I don't know how it happened, it just did," said Ginny, for at least the thirtieth time. They both took turns yelling at their patronus.

Ginny was in the middle of screaming at Harry's stag – just to exhaust all their options – when Dumbledore's silvery phoenix glided in front of her.

"Harry, look, Dumbledore has a message for you–"

"Ginny."

Ginny gaped at it. Not in all the years they had been here had Dumbledore ever sent a patronus specifically to her.

"Due to the timing of your patronus, and the lack of communication these last years, your parents believe you to be dead..."

"How does that make any sense?" Ginny asked, bewildered.

"The doe arrived at a most fortuitous moment, when it appeared all was lost. The Dementors were laid out in a trap, you see, guarding the snake–"

Ginny and Harry exchanged a glance of pure bewilderment.

"–we might have lost all that night. Your parents... your family... they believe the patronus to be closure, if you will, and the record of your marriage a cruel taunt from an unknown Death Eater. They believe they were somehow given a goodbye from you, all these years later. I, however, continue to believe otherwise. Perhaps I am an old fool after all."

Harry made an irritated sound.

"But now... with only one Horcrux left to find, and no real idea of where to find it... Ah, Ginny. If you are listening, if you are alive, and if you are able... please contact me. I know it is difficult to send a patronus with a message. But please try."

The phoenix disappeared.

"If he'd just fucking tell us how to do it–"

"I know."

Ginny was ready to pop with frustration. When the phoenix appeared again, she was ready to wring its beautiful neck.

"Pardon, Ginny, but if you don't know the spell, and if your message to your parents was – erm – accidental, all you must do is speak the charm 'Skadjitye', tell your patronus your recipient, and speak your message. It will find us wherever we may be. If you... have been getting our messages, you will know this."

"It's about fucking time," said Harry.

3.

Unfortunately, Dumbledore made it sound easier than it was. Whatever Ginny had done the first time had been a burst of pure magic; it had been ripped out of her. That first day, she tried until she actually fainted, and woke up to Harry's worried face. His hand was on the curve of her belly. Ginny frowned, feeling a faint, fluttery sensation beneath his touch.

"We'll take a break," he said. "You're so pale..."

4.

By their reckoning, it was three weeks later that they were able to reliably send each other patronus messages. It was difficult for both of them for different reasons. Harry had a hard time concentrating on the message; his patronus seemed stronger and more robust than hers. Ginny wondered if so much of his magical energy went to maintaining his patronus that he had little left over for the message.

Ginny not only found it overwhelming to try to send a message more than a word long, but she was... distracted. When they'd first started wrestling, she would have figured their interest in it equal. Then Harry'd proven true to his word: if he had his way, they'd be wrestling all the time. Then when she'd been feeling faintly nauseated and having that weird and scary burning sensation in the middle of the night, she had barely wanted to do it once every other day, let alone the three or four times a day Harry'd gotten used to.

Now she wanted it all the time.

When Harry managed to have his patronus tell her he loved her, Ginny launched herself at him, and began pulling off his clothes. This became such a common occurrence that Harry stopped bothering to wear anything but pants.

It was not only triumph that made her want him inside her.

"Ginny, my love, you saved us. Your father... he was about to... the Dementors nearly had us, and in one perfect moment, your patronus appeared and damned them. It gave us enough time and – and hope to defeat the Horcrux – it was making us believe – terrible things about you, and what happened to you. And your patronus appeared... and we heard your beautiful voice, damning Voldemort to hell."

Ginny was sobbing so hard that she almost made herself sick. "I don't know why my emotions are so big!" she wailed. She was already pulling him closer. "We can't ever tell them, Harry. We can't tell them I was mad they didn't tell us how to teach the patronus to talk."

"We won't," Harry promised. He rubbed the mound of her stomach in a way that made her shiver and grow slippery. It had become one of his new favorite places to touch her.

Ginny felt that odd fluttering in her, but thrust it aside just as Harry thrust into her.

5.

Harry finished too soon.

"Noooo," she moaned.

"Sorry!"

"When can you get it hard again?" She asked.

"I dunno," he said in a thick voice.

She used her entire body to flip him over onto his back, and straddled his stomach. Idly, she noted that they were both definitely going to need another bath sooner rather than later. Then she pinned Harry down. "What do you need, food?" A plate of waffles – his favorite – appeared on the bed next to them. Ginny fed him a bite, then took one of her own. Syrup appeared on the bedside table.

"You have a lot of energy," Harry said around his food.

"I was just about to finish!" Ginny said with great indignation.

She got up on her knees and retrieved the syrup. She dipped another bite into it, and offered it to Harry. He took it.

Whipped cream – her favorite – was the next item to arrive. They ate like that, Ginny feeding both of them, still tightly coiled, and wanting Harry in her again. When the waffles were gone, Ginny asked eagerly, "Can you go again?"

"I don't know, we've been doing it a lot lately, I think it's going to take a while."

Ginny did not know where or how she got the idea; it was born of frustration and delight both. She dipped her fingers in the whipped cream, and coated the tips of her breasts with it. His eyes grew wide as saucers, and Ginny felt a stir of interest against her bum.

Harry licked it off her – then, he added more and did it again. By the time Ginny was panting and writhing in his lap, he was hard again. They did it just like that, it slid in so easily, and Ginny buried her face against him. It was always easy like this, so easy, to experiment with different rhythms, and find one that made her eyes roll.

She clutched at his shoulders. He leaned down and kissed her, hard, forcing her lips open, and his tongue inside. And the pressure built and built, until finally she burst. A cry was ripped out of her as she did.

Ginny fell backward, beaming, arms outstretched. Harry got up on his knees, frantically rubbing himself, until he burst, too, managing to get it mostly on the tips of her breasts.

"That was brilliant," she said.

Harry reclined next to her, a small smile playing across his face. "I get why you were so disappointed I went off too soon."

Ginny laughed.

They were sweaty and messy, but she hugged him anyway. He stroked her back, just the way she liked, and she wriggled with contentment. His fingers found their way to her belly, and rubbed it.

"I probably shouldn't eat so many sweets," Ginny said ruefully.

"No, don't," Harry said. "You were so skinny for so long… this is better."

6.

Everything became clear all at once.

Ginny was practicing her patronus as she normally did, and happened to walk by a full-length mirror. She looked at it out of the corner of her eye. Froze. Looked again. Turned this way and that, eyes growing nearly as round as her belly. Her shirt was large around the collar and arms, but was stretched tight over her belly. It looked like she had something stuffed under there... it was almost comical looking, the way her belly was so round. Her belly...

Her pregnant belly.

Without even thinking about it, she whispered the charm, and sent it to Harry. She heard it shriek "GET OVER HERE!" from a long way off.

It was minutes before Harry skidded to a halt in front of her.

"Ginny! You did it! And so clearly!" He was already reaching for her, to celebrate in their usual way. But Ginny shook her head, wordless, and pointed at her belly, then cradled it, still staring at herself in the mirror. She was smaller than other pregnant women she'd seen, but it was unmistakable.

He stared, and then his eyes popped. "Oh, God – you're having a baby. We're having a baby."

Ginny's eyes filled with tears. "Oh, God, Harry. A baby. We're having a baby here."

7.

That same night, Harry sent his first patronus to Dumbledore. He managed four words: "Alive. Trapped. Harry. Ginny." Ginny saw beads of sweat on his brow once the stag left. Whatever had happened the night she'd sent the first message, doing it deliberately took a lot more energy.

Ginny cradled Harry against her chest. His hand was on her belly, smoothing it over.

"I think I've been feeling it moving," she said in a raspy voice. She'd been a storm of tears for hours, feeling every emotion she'd heard about, and several she hadn't. Whatever she had or hadn't said to Harry during that time was lost. "It's this fluttery thing… I thought it was just from having your hands on me, since you've always been able to make me feel things when you touched me. But it feels like… kitten paws. Inside me."

"I wish I could feel it," said Harry.

He was feeling a lot of what she did, she knew. There was no such thing as true, uncomplicated happiness in this place. Or if there was, it never lasted long. The space of an evening. A part of Ginny was excited, but she felt an equal measure of terror. A part of her never wanted to leave here, was terrified to take her baby and Harry out of here. A part of her hoped desperately that Dumbledore's patronus would return with some sort of key.

As though her thoughts had conjured it, the patronus appeared.

"I cannot help but feel my own ears have deceived me," it said. "It seems unreal that you should contact me this evening, this night when I have so desperately been searching for any sign of Voldemort. I was so certain your destinies would be entwined… so certain that I cannot accept that when the snake was killed, Voldemort was gone for good. Harry, I was so certain you were a Horcrux. Is this truly you? Or have age and secrets made a fool of me, and I am speaking to ghosts?"

Harry pushed off of her.

"Can you manage it again?" Ginny asked, pulling a blanket over herself. She had not liked the waxen look on his face.

"Yeah, I have to tell him."

She watched as he summoned his patronus, and painstakingly gave it words to carry to Dumbledore. His face greyed, but the patronus bounded out of their prison. "Was a Horcrux. Not now."

Dumbledore's reply was swifter than Ginny expected. "You were a Horcrux? Now you aren't anymore? You know for certain? How do you know? I am convinced it is you speaking to me. It's impossible to divert a patronus… Oh, Harry. I have a hundred thousand questions for you."

"And you are not to answer any of them tonight," Ginny said firmly.

"But–"

"No, Harry, you're a father now. I don't want you getting sick."

8.

Dumbledore was true to his word. The phoenix pestered them the entire night. They finally gave up trying to sleep, and just wrestled instead. Ginny started laughing in the middle of it. "This is what did it, you know, the wrestling. Gods!" she gasped. Harry laughed with her, but kept up his brisk rhythm, and soon Ginny could not think clearly enough to laugh.

9.

"…and I think you will find it easier to write down what you want the patronus to tell me," said Dumbledore.

It was an afterthought.

Communication over the last month had been sporadic. Ginny's belly got bigger and bigger, and Harry still only managed about four words at a time. It seemed to drive both Dumbledore and Harry mad. Ginny was trying to ignore it, for the most part.

"Oh, he wants to give us that information now, does he?" Ginny snapped. She marched over to their study area, grabbed a quill and some parchment, and sat down to write out a piece of her mind.

Dear Dumbledore,

When you first began communicating with us, neither one of us knew what a patronus was. The magic of this room — YES IT IS A ROOM FULL OF EVERY KIND OF THING, WE ARE NOT GOING TO LIE TO YOU — provided a book with an answer, but still, we had no idea how to cast one. We tried for years. It wasn't until the tiara Horcrux Harry told you about was destroyed that we made any sort of progress in casting our own. Remember how Sirius had a problem casting his since there was a Horcrux at his family's house? We are fairly certain that it was the Horcrux making it impossible to cast it. And then when we finally could cast one, we had no idea how to make it talk. I tried to teach it to talk, like it was a baby! Then one night, I was so angry at it, I yelled at it. And that's when it finally worked. I know you are frustrated at what is our apparent lack of communication, but NO ONE TOLD US HOW TO DO IT.

It worked. Ginny said the charm, read the words, and it hardly took any energy at all to send her patronus with its message.

"You just sent a patronus howler to Professor Dumbledore," Harry chortled.

"It's the baby," Ginny said. "He has your temper."

Harry gaped at her. "My temper?"

"You know you have a terrible temper, Harry," Ginny told him. "Remember how you bullied the room into giving you that book on bonding rituals?"

He sputtered, and she winked at him.

Just then, a large, silvery dog bounded at them.

"While Professor Dumbledore recovers from that, I had to tell you well done, Miss Weasley," said Sirius Black. "It has been so long since we truly considered you alive… well, we never gave up hope… Dumbledore especially. But we worried you'd been placed in a magical coma, or given such a strong memory charm you'd lost all reason, or you were truly trapped. We've been making inquiries, and you truly believe it was a house-elf that did this to you?"

It was Harry's turn to write a long reply.

"No, don't tell them about the baby," Ginny said, reading over his shoulder. "I don't want them to know about the baby. Not yet."

"But–"

"Please, Harry," she said.

"All right," he said, crossing those lines out.

"We are fairly certain it was Dobby the house elf," Harry read out loud. "As I said previously, though I don't know how forthcoming my messages were when I was still only able to say four or five words at a time, the second I stabbed the diary Horcrux, he grabbed all of us and brought us here. Ginny saw him. He was trying to 'help' me all year, you see. He stole Ron and Hermione's letters, he made the barrier between the Muggle world and Platform 9 ¾ close. He sent a Bludger after me. I think he thought he was helping me, but then we heard Lucius Malfoy had him killed. Or got him killed. I think — we think he intended for us to escape, but he died before he could do so. But now… we want to get out. We need to get out."

It was a flurry of communication after that. Ginny and Harry took it by turns, telling Dumbledore and Sirius everything that happened. Every once in a while, there would be a pregnant pause, and Ginny knew they must be talking amongst themselves.

Then another patronus came to them after a silence that stretched for hours.

"Ginny, we're all with Dumbledore. All of us," her dad said. "He's just told us everything."

Ginny started to cry. Harry, who was used to this by now, handed her a handkerchief.

"Now that they're all there, do you want to…?"

She shook her head frantically side to side. The prospect of carrying on a conversation with her family, even with such an odd method, overwhelmed her every sense. "I can't, Harry," she whispered. "I can't. Not yet." It was too much. She was feeling too much. Cradling her round belly in her hands, feeling the baby kicking against them, she closed her eyes.

Harry went with something short and sweet. "We need you to help us get out of here. Ginny is going to have a baby."

The silence after that was deafening.

Ginny sent her own patronus. "Did you get that?" she asked.

Her mum's boar appeared. "In what manner did that happen?"

Ginny and Harry exchanged a bewildered look. The only thing that made sense to them — the only thing they'd done differently in the last little while — was the wrestling. "What if the rest of them do it magically?" Ginny asked, after a long, silent communication. "Maybe they use wands and such instead of the way we do it. Otherwise, why would they be asking?"

"Then how would Muggles make babies?" Harry asked her.

"I don't know, Harry, I don't know how Muggles do anything," said Ginny. "I wasn't the one raised with them."

Harry carefully wrote out his answer. "We thought it was the wrestling."

There was another very long silence.

Three patronuses arrived nearly at the same time.

"Naked wrestling?" the hyena asked with one of the twins' voice.

"Ignore Fred," the weasel ordered.

"What I meant to ask is if it was Gilderoy Lockhart or Harry. And if it was… pleasant, or scary," her mother asked.

This time, some instinct told Ginny that she was the one who had to answer. It took her a while to write her answer. She decided to omit the part where Gilderoy had grabbed her; that had bothered Harry much more than her. "It's with Harry, of course," she said. "And it was always pleasant, even though the first time stung a little. But just like a bee sting. Nothing serious. The only time it was ever scary was when we were on the windowsill. I told him not to drop me, but he almost did anyway, had to grab me by the leg. It was worse when we weren't wrestling. Everything was harder, we'd fight a lot. Wrestling's made it bearable to be in here. It's been wonderful, actually, much more than pleasant. Loving Harry is only good part being here. But we need to come out now. We need you to help us out. We can't escape, there is no escape, we have to be let out. Our baby can't be trapped here like we are. Mum, Dad, I miss you. I want to see you."

It was Sirius who spoke next. "Ginny, you said there was a windowsill? Can you see the outside?"

Harry answered him. "We can see the grounds at Hogwarts, but it's not a real window. We never see anyone, we just see the empty grounds."

"You're at Hogwarts?!" Dumbledore's voice thundered through the room. "Impossible!"

It was then that Ginny's head started to hurt. A flurry of patronuses arrived, just as the pain spread to her back. Harry took over all the communication, while Ginny sat there, a quivering mass of anticipation.

"I think Ginny's got to get to bed. It's late," Harry said finally. "We will be here if you find us."

"We're going to find you, Ginny. And Harry," her dad said. "We're not going to let you stay trapped there a moment longer than necessary. All the boys are on their brooms, they are going to look in every window. We will find you. We love you. It has been… wondrous to hear your voice again, Ginny."

In fact, it was difficult to sleep. Every little movement made her think this was the moment, this was the moment it was going to happen. Harry fell asleep long before she did, and her body continued to clench at uneven intervals, and relax. It made it difficult to do anything but doze. Her heart started to race.

Harry knew something wrong before she did.

"–something is wrong. She's not moving, and I think — I think she's wet the bed."

Ginny forced her eyes open. "What's wrong?"

Harry's scared face appeared in front of her. "I thought I couldn't wake you," he said roughly. "You peed the bed–"

"I what?!" Ginny shrieked. She tried to sit up, and the pain took her breath away. "Oh God, that hurts." She grabbed her belly. It rippled under her hands.

"It's a relatively modern rule that you two have fallen victim to in a most unusual way," Sirius's patronus was suddenly at her elbow. It strangely made her feel better. "In order to keep certain things from happening, they enacted a rule to keep sex education tightly controlled at Hogwarts. You're all charmed to forget what you've learned, until a special class in your third year. Everyone wanted to wait to explain to you… but it sounds like the baby is coming now. Harry, we didn't know it was imminent." He explained a lot of things then: Ginny hadn't peed, she was having what were called contractions, and it was very, very dangerous that her heart was racing so fast.

"Harry, you need to perform a charm," her mother said. "We'll help you. I've told Arthur — he's stopped searching, and he's on his way back here. He's got the most experience delivering babies…"

Harry did, and Ginny immediately felt better. But also, strangely floaty. Her heart slowed to a steady pace. But Ginny was hardly aware of any of these things. She knew Harry was pulling off her clothes, was positioning her legs. "Harry — Harry, I don't like this charm," she said thickly.

"They said you need it," Harry said.

Ginny shook her head from side to side. Tears slipped out of her eyes. "I don't like it. I don't like it. I feel like I'm going to float away…"

"It's agitating her," Harry said to someone. A gentle hand brushed over her forehead. "Okay, they said I can try to — lessen it." He spoke a charm, and the pain came back so quickly it took her breath away.

"Tell her she needs to start pushing," said her dad.

But Ginny was already feeling the urge. It was a command, and she rocked up onto her elbows and bore down with all her might. "Stop — stop for a second, Gin," Harry said. He was down between her legs, fiddling with something. Ginny felt pressure on the inside, but no pain. Another charm, she thought.

"All right, I see it," said Harry. "Now what?" Then: "Push, Ginny."

Ginny pushed. And something gushed out of her, leaving a sudden lack of pressure. She fell on her back, panting, heart racing. The room was spinning. Globes of light looked like stars.

"He's not breathing," Harry said. He muttered something. But her heartbeat was shushing in her ears, and Ginny couldn't hear. Was something wrong with her baby? Weren't babies supposed to cry? Why wasn't he crying? Ginny tried to ask these questions, but couldn't seem to make her mouth work.

Black sparkles converged at the corners of her eyes.

And then Harry bellowed a harsh swear, and Ginny opened her eyes to see a door appearing no more than five feet away. "Oh my God," she said weakly. "Oh my God."

Harry placed the baby on her chest, picked them both up in his arms, grabbed their wands, and strode toward the door, pulling it open with a resounding crash. The last thing Ginny saw when the darkness covered her was the door opening to an office filled with people. Her eyes focused on her mum and dad… and then everything went black.
Reviews 11
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear