Search:

SIYE Time:22:30 on 28th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


What Really Matters
By Bluest Witch

- Text Size +

Category: Post-DH/AB
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Comedy, Fluff, Humor
Warnings: Mild Language, Mild Sexual Situations, Negative Alcohol Use
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 34
Summary: ¨What matters here is that you and I will get bonded for life, and we´ll get to share the moment with the people we love¨

This is the story of Harry and Ginny´s wedding, a spin-off from my first fic, That Look In Your Eyes. Fun, bantering, surprises and a lot of laughs.
Hitcount: Story Total: 19814; Chapter Total: 1904
Awards: View Trophy Room




Author's Notes:
I apologise for the delay: it’s impossible to keep a schedule of updating AND reforming, painting and cleaning the flat (while living in it). Exhausting is an understatement.

A lot of thanks to all the nice people reviewing and commenting, for the kingdom of heaven is theirs :-D
Special thanks to my wonderful Beta Arnel, the nice people of the Discord chat that solved my doubts, and of course, to Floreatcastellum, who has been a great source of inspiration as well as information.

First dance song is Flying Without Wings, from the album Westlife, by the band with the same name. It was released just before the action takes place, so it makes sense. I love the lyrics. If you want extra info about this fic, search in my Tumblr (bluestwitch) the tag what really matters.




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Eventually, there was no one left waiting to congratulate the newlyweds. The guests were now spread around the garden eating and drinking, some seated on the chairs and benches, many standing up in groups, engaged in conversation. After hugging Harry again and declaring her ecstasy at finally being able to call him her son (which caused much rolling of eyes from her offspring, Ron muttering I always said he was the favorite), Molly had Summoned from the kitchen not one, but three splendid cakes: one for Harry’s birthday, in Gryffindor colours; another Harpies’ themed for Ginny’s, and lastly a traditional wedding tiered fruit cake for the two of them that they cut together causing yet another round of cheers and clapping.


As the sun began to set, Andromeda, Professor McGonagall and Professor Flitwick charmed a lot of candles to float over the garden. They gave a soft, golden light that made Ginny feel transported to Hogwarts’ Great Hall, to another party celebrated in it: the Yule Ball. That made her remember Dave, and she wondered where he could be.


Her wondering was answered when she heard a loud thump, and turned to see one of the tables being Transfigured into a wooden stage, and Dave, Lee Jordan and Donaghan Tremlett climbing up onto it with a set of keyboards and a bass. Pointing at his throat, Dave cast a Sonorus Charm and addressed the assembled guests.


“GOOOOOOD EVENING, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! First of all, I want to offer my congratulations to the happy couple for getting married and achieving it without Rita Skeeter getting her fat arse here!” The crowd erupted in laughter and Dave winked at Ginny. “But while certain traditions have been ignored, we must not let others fall in disregard. I know what you’re all thinking: would the groom be sober enough to consummate tonight?”


All around Ginny and Harry people spluttered, choked on their drinks or sprayed mouthfuls everywhere. George was shaking with silent laughter, Aunt Muriel was clutching at her chest as if she was having a heart attack, and a giggling Andromeda lifted a sleepy Teddy from the bench where he was laying down and went inside the house, no doubt to put him to bed. Ginny looked at Harry: his face was so hot that she could have fried an egg on it.


“Don’t worry, Harry, it’s David’s character, he means well.” He could only nod.


“Well, let’s find first if he’s not drunk enough to dance!” said Dave. “All of you, please cheer Ginny and Harry in their first dance together! I hope you like this song, it’s from a Muggle band that nailed it in the lyrics. Donnie, Lee, let’s go!”


Everybody's looking for that something
One thing that makes it all complete
You find it in the strangest places
Places you never knew it could be



Ginny tugged on Harry’s hand and dragged him to the space in front of the makeshift stage. She could tell he was tense, never wanting to be the centre of the attention, but hell, it was their wedding day, and she was not willing to miss the opportunity to dance with him. She turned to face him and lifted her hands to put them behind his neck, seizing the chance to deposit a brief kiss in his lips. Harry relaxed just a bit, enough to put the hands in the small of her back and shift awkwardly from side to side.


“Dance with me, please,” she said.


“I’ll probably step on your feet.”


“I don’t care.”



Some find it in the face of their children
Some find it in their lover's eyes
Who can deny the joy it brings
When you found that special thing
You're flying without wings
You find it in the deepest friendship
The kind you cherish all your life
And when you know how much that means
You've found that special thing
You're flying without wings



The song was slow, the lyrics full of emotion. She was dimly aware of the people surrounding them… it was perfect–


“Ow!”


“Sorry, sorry! I’m no good at this–”


Ginny saw George laughing his head off, and Angie shaking her head. Ron, on the other hand, seemed immersed in deep thought. At his side, Fleur met Ginny’s eye and raised an eyebrow in interrogation. Ginny nodded imperceptibly, and she went to where Bill was talking animatedly with Savage. Fleur whispered in his husband’s ear, pointing at the dance floor, and he excused himself, took his wife’s hand and they began to dance. Other couples followed their initiative. Harry let out a breath of relief.


So impossible as they may seem
You've got to fight for every dream
'Cause who's to know
Which one you let go
Would have made you complete
Well, for me it's waking up beside you
To watch the sunrise on your face
To know that I can say I love you
In any given time or place



“The song is right,” he said.


“Why, exactly?” asked Ginny.


“You’ve got to fight for every dream, however impossible it may seem. We wouldn’t be here now if we hadn’t. This moment alone, this whole day, it’s been worth all the fighting, all the waiting… though I can’t wait,” he lowered his voice to a whisper, and spoke in her ear, “I can’t wait to know if waking up beside you and watching the sunrise on your face would make me feel complete… or flying without wings.” He left a soft kiss on her neck, and she sucked in a breath. Harry chuckled, and dared to twirl and dip her, surprisingly achieving it without dropping her.


“Would it be rude if we leave now?” whispered Ginny when she regained a vertical position. She felt her cheeks flushing, all her body tingling. Merlin, I want to be alone with this man!


“Very, very rude. You’ll have to be a little more patient,” he said cheekily.



It's little things that only I know
Those are the things that make you mine
And it's like flying without wings
'Cause you're my special thing
I'm flying without wings
And you're the place my life begins
And you'll be where it ends
I'm flying without wings
And that's the joy you bring
I'm flying without wings



The song ended on a long, vibrating note, and the crowd clapped. Dave bowed in reverence and spoke again to the audience. “Now that we have fulfilled the tradition, enough with the fluff, dearies! Let’s shake those hips, raise those arms, jump with me! I don’t think anybody knows Tina Turner, but let me tell you–”


“We do!” Hermione’s parents cried excitedly, each holding glasses of champagne. “We’re Muggles,” Paul clarified.


“Extraordinary! Come up with me! We’re going to show everyone how Tina cheers up a party!”



oooOOOooo



The party was a great success, everyone had told him so, but despite how much he was enjoying it, he found himself wishing he could leave with Ginny and be alone with her. Once or twice she had tried to push him into the house or the shed, her eyes twinkling with mischief, but there always seemed to be a friend or a relative in the way, congratulating them again or telling them they were having the time of their lives. Harry did not mind that they were; he only wished everyone would vanish so he could have the time of his life with his wife, too. And then something happened that made him wish it even more strongly: Arthur stood up in a pause between songs and clinked his glass with a fork.


“Now, my dears, it’s time for the speeches!” said Dave. The crowd roared. Arthur climbed onto the stage and shook Dave’s hand. “Ladies and gentlemen, the father of the bride, Arthur Weasley!”


The guests, except Aunt Muriel, who seemed to have passed out in her chair, spilling her mead, faced the stage and clapped. Arthur cleared his throat, cast Sonorus at it and began to read from a stack of notes.


“Good evening, everyone! I would like to start by thanking you for coming to celebrate this special occasion– though of course, most of you didn’t know it would be extra special upon arrival.”


People laughed, but Harry felt dread creeping up inside him. He must be next… and he had not prepared his speech in any way or form. Arthur was not supposed to be aware, he should not have had fucking notes ready. Merlin’s balls, he was so at ease, he might have even rehearsed it…


“When I found Harry eating breakfast in our kitchen eight years ago, I had no idea he would like the homemade raspberry jam so much that he would marry my daughter to make sure he could get a free supply.”


Ginny doubled up laughing, and Harry cracked a smile against his will. He remembered the moment: he had just arrived to the Burrow for the first time, rescued from Privet Drive by Ron and the twins.


“His capacity to deplete our pantry notwithstanding, he’s a good lad, especially now that his head is not so much in demand–” Savage and Amaya high-fived each other– “and I’m sure he will do everything in his power to make my daughter happy. Please note that I say make her happy, and not take care of her, because my daughter needs no one else to protect her, and anyone who says different, beware or you’ll find yourself being attacked by your own bogeys in the shape of wheel-sized bats.”


“Yeah, don’t you all forget that!” Ginny roared.


“I must tell you that even though Harry and Ginny intended to surprise Molly and me today, my intuitive wife guessed what they were planning, which brings me to my first advice to my new son. Now that you’re bonded, Harry, bear this in mind: she’s always right. Even if it doesn’t seem likely, she will be right.”


“I already knew it, but thanks anyway, Arthur!” said Harry with a chuckle.


“And well, despite what you may think, knowing what they were planning to do did not shock nor upset us, because it’s been a long time since we knew, in maybe the most painful way, that the little girl that once used to be shy around her new husband had grown into a brave, fierce and loyal woman. She has endured pain and grief, she has fought and defended, healed and let herself be healed, at an age at which no human being should be made to do that. We couldn’t be prouder of the person you’ve grown into, and we respect your decisions.” Harry spared a glance to his wife, and saw that Ginny’s eyes were full of tears, but like he had expected, she did not succumb to them; lifting her chin proudly, she put a hand over her heart and then blew a kiss to her father.


“And as for the person elected for her, in the eight years we’ve known Harry, we’ve come to consider him as another son, although he of course had his own parents, and very fine people they were. Wherever they are now, I know that they will be as happy and proud of him as Molly and I are. Please raise your glasses to make a toast for James and Lily Potter.”


“To James and Lily,” said everybody, raising their glasses.


“To James and Lily,” repeated Harry and Ginny, voices broken by the emotion.


“Thank you. And finally, I would like to end my speech thanking Harry and Ginny. For wanting to share this day of joy with us, although they could have easily eloped and be done with it. It means so much for us that you included us today. After everything you’ve been through in the last few years, you deserve all the happiness. We couldn’t be prouder of you. My final toast is for you: may all of your days together be as joyful as this one, and if they are not, may you see the dawn of a new one and be still smiling. To Harry and Ginny!”


Everyone toasted them, and this time Harry knocked back his glass in an attempt to build some courage. Arthur left the stage, and Dave reappeared on it.


“Wow, that was quite a speech, ladies and gentlemen. The bar has been set high for the next one, but I’ve been told he’s a man that is not easily intimidated. Everyone give me a cheer for the groom!”


He felt Ginny’s hand squeezing his; stepping up, she kissed him lightly in the lips and whispered, “Come on, lion, you can do this.” She emphasised her exhortation with a slap on his bum.


Feeling a little bolder, he got on the stage, where he was greeted by Dave, and turned to face the guests. His new brothers-in-law were huddled together, wearing identical smirks. Harry dreaded that they were waiting to mock him. Arthur and Molly stood a little way apart, smiling kindly at him. Behind them, Hermione was giving him the thumbs up. But it was Ginny who he tried to focus on, trying not to feel intimidated.


“Good evening to you all. My name is Harry Potter, as you should probably know– if you don’t, please stand in front of my fellow workmates and state who you are, what are you doing here and how the hell did you manage to fool the Sneakoscopes. I promise they’ll be gentle, if not really kind.” People laughed, and Neville, Savage and Amaya whooped.


“Thanks to a certain redheaded plonker who I happily and naively elected as best man, I was not made aware until last night that I had to deliver a speech. As everyone knows, I’d rather face a dragon than speak in front of an audience, but I see Charlie forgot to bring one, so I’ll try to do my best.”


“You only needed to ask!” cried Charlie. Everyone laughed.


“Well, I’ve been told that I must thank everybody for coming. I also want to say sorry for not telling you that you were in for a surprise, but this way tomorrow’s Prophet is going to be lighter for the owls to carry. Which I’m sure the owls will be grateful for; also, Hagrid, you’re fine as you are, trust me when I say your best suit needs shaving.” A thunderous laughter at the back of the garden informed him that Hagrid had appreciated the joke.


“Apparently, there’s a long list of people I must thank, including the plonker, but I’ll get to him later. To Arthur and Molly, I have nothing but my endless gratitude. Not only for sticking with me through thick and thin, at great personal risk, but for being the best surrogate parents one could hope to have. I’m sure that wherever they are, my parents are grateful, too. I owe them my life, but you two filled it with things that were worth living for. Please everybody raise your glasses: to Arthur and Molly!”


“To Arthur and Molly!” chorused the guests. Molly began to weep quietly in a napkin. Harry did not like to see her like that, so he quickly added, “Oh, Arthur, and you were wrong, it wasn’t the jam, it was for the treacle tart.” Molly snorted into the napkin.


“Next, I would like to mention how grateful I am for my new brothers-in-law, who have accepted me as one of them, teased me like one of them, got me drunk like one of them and perhaps because of that camaraderie, they did not curse my balls off when I began to date their little sister. Although lately they have done everything in their hands to keep said balls well apart from said sister, for no reason other than they thought that it was great fun, so I’d say we’re even.” The five Weasley brothers howled with laughter. “But bad news, boys: Auror training provides one or two tricks for keeping undesirable intruders off, and your sister knows two or three more without any training at all.”


Ginny raised her arms in victory. “Thanks, Fleur Weasley, ma chère belle soeur!” Fleur giggled and blew a kiss to Ginny, ignoring her husband’s glare. “'Eet waz my pleasure.”


Harry waited until the racket dimmed to talk again. “I should mention now that I feel profoundly blessed for having some very good friends in my life. This wedding wouldn’t have been possible without them, quite literally because they’ve saved my neck in more than one occasion. It seems that they’re not fed up with me entangling them in crazy adventures, because not only they didn’t complain, but in fact they agreed enthusiastically to collaborate on getting this done. So, to Kingsley Shacklebolt, Lola Amaya, Luna Lovegood, Neville Longbottom, Hermione Granger and Ronald Weasley, also known as The Big Plonker, my endless gratitude and recognition. We wouldn’t be here without you!”


“Well, to be fair, maybe none of us would be here without you either, mate!” said Neville scoffing.


“That may be true, but it doesn’t diminish my acknowledgement. Now, I don’t want to make this long and tedious, but I can’t end without thanking the most important person of all, the reason we’re all here, the one responsible of having you here celebrating a wedding with not so much of a hint of dress robes. I could say many things of her, but to be sincere, it’s the type of stuff I’d rather tell just her alone.” All the Weasley brothers began to catcall at once, and Ginny smirked and winked at him. “And I know she doesn’t mind, because she gets me. She could have anyone better than me, one that doesn’t risk his neck that often for a living, for instance… but she chose me. I woke up in the hospital and there she was, barking at me because I had forgot to update my emergency contacts list. In that moment I really thought she was going to dump me and what’s worse, after having screwed up so badly, I would have completely understood why. But instead of that she proposed. And I could not believe my luck; two months have passed and I still look at her and wonder if I’m dreaming or not. She assures me that I’m awake, but I still can’t wrap my head around the notion that I won’t need to stare at a dot on a map anymore, because she’ll be at my side.”


Harry stopped to swallow, and went on without glancing away from Ginny, who was staring steadily at him, her eyes bright. “So, I’m happy to spend the remainder of my life looking at her and wondering what did I do to deserve her. And that’s all I wanted to say… so please, join me in a toast for Ginny, my wonderful, brave and amazing wife.”



oooOOOooo



I’m not going to cry. I’m not going to cry. I’m not going to cry… Ginny Potter, née Weasley, used all her willpower to prevent the tears from falling while her brand-new husband was making his way back to her after his speech. Knowing that Harry did not like big displays of affection, she kept her greeting to a minimum, but made sure to whisper in his ear how exactly was she going to thank him when they got to be alone. His eyes rounded with surprise for one fleeting moment, and then they darkened with that hungry look that usually made her heartbeat go wild. He seemed about to comment, but there was no time; her brother Ron was getting on the stage, invited by Dave, and hell– was that a bloody lectern?


It was. Ron pulled a long sheet of parchment out of his pocket, placed it on the lectern and pointed his wand at his neck to cast the Sonorus Charm. In front of him, Hermione paled and began to hiss frantically at Ron, until he dismissed it with a hand gesture and a booming, “It’s ok, honey, I know it’s the rough draft, couldn’t find the other, but it’s all in here, isn’t it?” Hermione rolled her eyes, picked up a chair and collapsed on it. Ginny heard Harry groaning quietly, and she squeezed his hand. “Didn’t you tell me to have a little patience? It goes both ways,” she said. He just groaned again.


“Good evening, friends and family, my name is Ron Weasley, also known as The Plonker, though in my defence I have to say this: mate, there’s so many things you don’t know about, perfect normal stuff like this, that I just lost track of what you knew and what not. Next time take a page out Hermione’s book and go to a library!”


“And depriving Hermione of the pleasure? Never,” said Harry amidst laughter. Now that he had taken the weight off his own shoulders, he seemed to be willing to participate in the remainder of the tradition.


“And by the way, that bit he said about us having a laugh off keeping your bits apart from my sister, all I have to say is that he’s forgetting that I, and five more people besides me, were once Polyjuiced into him.” Harry’s jaw dropped. When he recovered, Ginny heard him muttering “Oh, no no no no… He won’t dare–”


She simply clamped a hand to her mouth, trying to stifle the giggles.


“Now, there’s no way Fleur and Hermione would tell us what they thought of the experience, because they’re kind, nice people, and nobody knows the whereabouts of Dung Fletcher to go and ask him, but both me and my brother George agree that there’s nothing my sister would miss… and George swears that Fred wasn’t impressed either.”


“I’m going to kill him, I swear I will,” groaned Harry, who had covered his face with his hands to hide his embarrassment. All Ginny could see were his ears, which were so red that she would not have been surprised if they had begun to smoke.


“So yes, ruining their opportunities to be alone has been our favourite pastime since they began to date… but we sincerely thought we were doing Ginny a favour. And well, if they’re still going at it like monkeys when they get to dodge all the obstacles, that means it’s true that the absence makes the heart grow fonder… or the small grow bigger.”


Hermione was livid. “Ron! I crossed out that bit!”


“I know, honey, but it was so funny I couldn’t resist!”


“One day,” shouted Harry, still hiding his face, “one day you’ll be the groom and I swear to God, I’m going to get you back, Ron!”


Later on, Ginny said she did not know what made her say that. She reckoned that her habit of making Ron shut up was so ingrained in her that it was automatic, that they all had drunk, that she just could not stand how unfair was the teasing, but truthfully, she had no clue. But all agreed that it was then when the tide turned and everything snowballed.


She scoffed and retorted, “That would be, now that we’re talking about bits and bobs, only if he have the balls to go and propose, which judging by the fact that it was Hermione who took the first step, may be never.”


A chorus of admiring “Ooohhhh”, catcalling and bouts of laughter arose around them. Ginny expected from Ron some sort of indignant splutter and flushing in response, but to her amazement his brother just stood there, grinning like a Cheshire Cat.


“And what makes you think I’m not brave enough to do it? Of all people, you, who took the initiative to propose, should understand that just because I haven’t done it yet does not mean that I wouldn’t, but that I recognise she’s equally entitled to do it.”


“Who are you and what have you done with my brother?” said Ginny. The rest of her family had similar expressions of incredulity, except George, who was following the exchange with a face of hilarity. He caught Ginny’s eye and said, “Hermione must have rubbed off on him so hard she’s transplanted some of her brains into that thick skull of his.”


“The whole concept of proposing is patriarchal, from the necessity of asking permission from the father to the dropping on one knee–”


BAM. The chair where Hermione was sitting fell back with a loud clatter when she suddenly stood up, and there was silence while everybody looked at her taking up the stage and flinging herself at Ron’s arms, who did not hesitate to kiss her fervently and, like their first kiss two years ago, sweep her off her feet.


“Why I’ve always got to watch them do that, I’d never understand,” grumbled Harry with a grimace.


Hermione broke the kiss, motioned to him to put her down and whispered something in his ear that made Ron’s eyes seem about to pop out. “ARE YOU SERIOUS?” He had forgotten to cancel the Sonorus, so his shout seemed to reach the distant hills. Hermione giggled, but nodded, eyes sparkling.


“Quick, where’s your father– PAUL!!!” Hermione’s father raised his hand and made his way to the front of the crowd, hand in hand with his wife, both laughing and looking like they had enjoyed the wine a little too much. “Hey, Paul, hey, Jean! Do you mind if I marry your daughter?”


“I don’t think there’s anyone best suited for the job, so go for it, son! And good luck, you’re going to need it!” he declared, while Jean whooped in agreement.


“Dad!!!”


“AMAYA! WHERE’S AM–” Lola Amaya gave a cry from the back and without further ado, pelted with all her strength a small box in the direction of the stage. Ron caught it as if he was blocking a Quaffle, then turned to Hermione and began to bend his knee, but Hermione stopped him holding him by the shoulders.


“Not here– somewhere private– Merlin’s pants, Ron, it’s Harry and Ginny’s day–”


“Oh, go on, I’m used to witnessing your most intimate moments, just please refrain from conceiving your offspring in front of me,” said Harry with a mixture of coolness and amusement, causing howls of laughter between the guests. Ron straightened, grabbed Hermione’s hand and pulled her into the house, closing the door after entering.


“HERMIONE JEAN GRANGER, DO YOU–”


“For goodness’ sake, Ronald, cancel the spell first, everyone’s listening!”


“OH SHIT- RIGHT- FINITE.” Silence fell over the place; people did not dare to murmur, all eyes on the house. Minutes seemed to stretch into hours, until-


“SHE SAID YES!” cried Ron’s voice from inside, this time without the amplifying quality of the spell, and celebration erupted in the garden. People cheered and whooped, Hermione’s parents embraced and Ginny was astonished when her mother asked her father to pay up, wondering how on earth had she dared to make a bet about this in the first place, and win it on top of everything. She looked at Harry, who was beaming.


“Did you know he was planning to propose?” asked her.


Harry shook his head. “I saw him earlier talking to Amaya, who was in charge of purchasing our rings, and he’s been a little weird since the other day, when George–” He clamped a hand to his mouth. “Whoops– I’m not supposed to say anything.”


“George? What’s George got to do with this–” Ginny spun around looking for her brother, “and what the hell is going on with him, by the way? He looks like he’s fighting with Angie.”


Harry glanced at the spot where the couple stood exchanging glares, and rubbed his neck in an awkward gesture. “Oh, well, they’re, umm, see, George forbade us to tell anyone, but they, well, have unresolved issues between them… Oh, crap, it’s not like they’ll be able to hide it much longer, but–”


Ginny looked at Angie, who was shaking her head furiously, and at her hand, clutching a glass of Gillywater, and suddenly all pieces fell into place. She gasped in realisation, and panic showed in Harry’s face.


“Shhh! Don’t say anything! I don’t know if they’re ready to tell.”


“I won’t tell a soul, but holy crap, I’m so happy for them!”


“Talking about jubilation, here comes the other couple of the day… Wait, who’s the woman who is with them?”


“Who?” asked Ginny, turning to face the house. To her bewilderment, she saw Hermione and her brother, accompanied by a young black woman who looked not far from fainting. They came to a halt in front of the stage. Ron put his fingers in his mouth and let out a loud whistle that made every head swivel in his direction.


“Attention everyone, this girl is looking for–”


“Audie?” Dave said, surprise etched in his face. “What’re–” He could say no more, because the newcomer had thrown herself into his arms, sobbing. The crowd was so quiet, they could have heard a pin drop. Which was why Percy Weasley’s incredulous voice could be heard loud and clearly.


“AUDREY?”



A/N. Yep. I love unexpected twists ;-)
Reviews 34
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear