Search:

SIYE Time:7:10 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Dreams
By Ruby4Life101

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:Other, Ron Weasley
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Story is Complete
Rating: G
Reviews: 3
Summary: This is the real reason why Ginny Weasley ran out of the room when Harry was around.
Hitcount: Story Total: 1394



Disclaimer: Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions in this story are my own and in no way represent the owners of this site. This story subject to copyright law under transformative use. No compensation is made for this work.





ChapterPrinter


Prompt: Dreams

Time: Before Hogwarts

~Ginny's POV~

I cannot believe my brothers! They are such sexist pigs! so this is what happened.

Flashback

It was a normal day at the burrow. But this time my brothers and I decided to lounge about outside while Percy read a book inside, claiming that he'd get burned under the sun.

"So what do you guys wanna do?" asked Charlie, sitting up. I said nothing, knowing that even if I said something intelligent or dumb my brothers would take the idea for themselves after claiming it was stupid before.

"How about we go flying for a bit? It's a beautiful day!" asked Bill. Bill just came back from Egypt to take a quick break from curse-breaking.

"Sure" they all said creepily in unison, even though that's usually Fred and Georges thing.

"Can I come?" I asked. Even though I was six, I was confident that I could do well.

"Ha, ha! You’re joking right?" asked Ron being the insensitive prat he is. You see even though we’re just a year apart, he still treats me like I'm a baby! All my brothers back him up too!

"No! Why would I be joking?" I asked a little hurt and confused.

"Girls cant fly! Especially baby girls like you!" Ron said, proud of himself. Probably because he managed to say a whole sentence without breaking off. Fred and George backed him up.

“Yeh! You’re too young! Learn next year!" Now I was absolutely hurt. Even though everyone knows I'm just a year apart from Ron, they like to treat me like I'm a baby. Also when they said 'learn next year' my heart broke. They always say that to me. I've had enough of it!

"I'm pretty sure that the Holy Head Harpies are beating the Chuddley Canons!" I snapped and watched in satisfaction as his ears turned red in embarrassment.

" True, but the Holy Head Harpies are older and more mature." said Bill, taking their side.

That's when I turned on Charlie. "Didn't you not say that there were girls on the Quidditch team?" I asked accusingly.

"Yeah, but they aren't annoying naive little girls like you!" said Charlie not even realising what he just said "I honestly prefer them." That line broke me. I always remembered them telling me stories when I was really young, about how I was going to grow uo to be a powerful young witch. Apparently they were all just lies.

"So what you’re trying to say, is that I'm just your one way ticket out of trouble with mum?" I asked trembling slightly. That's when the evil trolls finally realised their dumb mistake.

"No Ginny that's not what we meant, I-"

"Yes it was! Men only think of girls as slaves and I honestly find it disgusting that you things are trying to cover up what you really meant! I hate you!" I then turned around and sprinted off not even looking at their faces.

End Flashback

So that's why I'm in my room, crying softly trying to get my self to stop.

"So what if I was a girl!?" I asked myself. My brothers really make me question my life. I then started singing. For some reason that helps me calm down a lot.

Hey brothers,

Why, oh, why,

Won't you just let me play with you?

I just wanna be like you, play like you!

I don't wanna play with dolls!

Instead I wanna play with guns,

Cause I'm not just a little girl!

~Charlies POV~

I feel a little hurt by the fact that Ginny told me, right to my face she hates me, but I know she'll get over it. But then me and my brothers stopped when we heard the saddest sounding song come from Ginnys room. We instantly stopped laughing at what ever joke we had made about Ginny and guilt basically made our faces blush, as we huddled outside of Ginnys room.

"Well who's going to apologise?" everyone jumped at the voice. We turned around and saw Percy glaring at us.

"Why do you think we did this?" challenged Ron. Percy just raised an eyebrow at us.

"Fine we did something." finally relented Bill. "Also how did you find out?"

"I saw her running up here in tears." he then turned around and marched to his room. That's when we all knew that we had messed we badly.

~Ginnys POV~

I could hear my brothers talking outside, but to be honest I couldn't bring myself to care. That's when I started to feel drowsy and tired and as soon as my head hit the pillow I fell asleep.

In dream

In my dream was a perfect forest! It looked so magical I almost wanted to stay there forever. That's when I saw a boy around my age, maybe older, look around confused. So me being the kind helpful person I am, decided to approach him.

"Hello." I said as he turned around to see him. He had black messy hair, that looked impossible to get tidy and dull emerald green eyes.

"Hi?" He asked cautiously. "Who are you!"

"My name is Ginny Weasley." I said finally happy that someone didn't judge me for my height. "And you are?" I asked cheerfully.

"Harry Potter. But you can call me freak." He said looking down ashamed. "Please don't tell them that I talked to you! They'll pull out the whip again!" he said fearfully. I completely ignored the fact that he said he was Harry Potter, and decided to go and murder the horrible people who dared treat Harry Potter that way.

"Who are these people?"

"Why do you care?" He didn't say it in a rude way, he was just curious. Probably because this is the first time he'd experienced love.

"So I could help you! My brothers treat me cruelly and I don't want anyone else to be treated like that."

"Why would anyone be horrible to you? You’re pretty!" he said blushing at the end. I blushed slightly at getting a compliment from him but was also confused about two things. Why was he being so nice and why was he avoiding the question? I'll ask him later. Little did I know, I wasn't going to find out in a while.

"Thank you! You know your the first nice boy, I have ever met! Unlike my brothers!

"What did they do?"

"They won't let me play with them! That's just horrible!"

"Well don't listen to them! Go out on your own and do whatever you want!"

"Ok." I said and quickly, before I can chicken out, I quickly kissed his cheek and was covered by a bright light.

End of dream

When I woke up, I decided to take my new friends idea and do things on my own! I wasn't going to listen to my brothers! I was gonna do things my way!

Now all I need to do is wait till night time. Speaking of doing things my way, I was going to sort out my brothers my way!

A/NThank you guys so mush for liking and following this story! I finally updated and if you guys can leave some suggestions I would love it dearly! Again thank you so much!See you next chapter
Reviews 3
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear