Search:

SIYE Time:11:01 on 16th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Covert Love
By Celtics534

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor, Romance
Warnings: Extreme Language, Intimate Sexual Situations, Mental Abuse, Spouse/Adult/Child Abuse, Violence, Violence/Physical Abuse
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 103
Summary: To serve and protect. That’s what Harry was there for. He had been sent undercover to protect Ginny Weasley from a mad man. Not to fall in love with her. But how couldn’t he? She was everything anyone could want, and clearly her stalker agreed.
Hitcount: Story Total: 73620; Chapter Total: 2964
Awards: View Trophy Room




Author's Notes:
I hope the last cliff hanger didn’t upset y’all too much! Don’t worry, things only escalate from here lol. As always the incredible TheDistantDusk‌ was wonderful and edited this chapter for me! Today’s chapter title is inspired from Look What You Made Me Do by Taylor Swift




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Every inhale made a knife stab into her lungs. Then there was the pounding headache that seemed to spread across her whole head. And Ginny couldn’t even start to think about the pain from her left leg. What made it all so much worse, was the fact that Ginny had no idea why or how she got into so much pain. Every time Ginny opened her eyes, it was just darkness. The first time she’d thought her lids hadn’t opened, but after three forceful blinks, Ginny knew that wasn’t the case.

Another observation Ginny made, rather quickly, was the fact that she was tied up. Her wrists tugged against what she assumed was rope based on the rough feel the braids on her skin. She wiggles her nose, feeling scratch fabric tickle the top of her nose. So she was blindfolded, tied up, and hurt in multiple places. Fuck…

She tried to steady her breathing. Ginny knew she needed to try and keep herself calm. Panicking did no one any good. What she needed to do was try and get out of there… and remember how she’d gotten there... wherever there was.

Ginny tried to think, but her head just continued to throb, making it impossible to remember what had happened.

“Oh good, I was worried I gave you too much.” The familiar voice sent a violent shiver down Ginny’s spine. She didn’t need to see to know who was there with her.

“Prue.” Ginny forced her tone to be calm, all while her belly rolled like a raging sea. “What have you done?”

She heard the woman let out a derisive snort. She was somewhere to her left. Maybe a meter? “What have I done? I think the question should be what have you done, Ginevra.”

Ginny had never been overly fond of her full name, but the way Prue said it… Another shiver shot down her spine. She swallowed hard. “I don’t know what you mean.”

Please.” The annoyance in Prue’s voice was practically palpable. “Of course you know what I’m talking about. Potter.” She spat out the word like it was toxic. “You let him…”

There was silence except for heavy breathing. Ginny counted to ten, keeping beat with every inhale Prue took. Then Prue spoke again, her voice calm and slick as a wet eel. “Anyway, we don’t need to discuss such unpleasantries. Instead, we’ll focus on what we can do to fix your naive mistakes”

Ginny wished she could see her old friend. She wanted to look Prue in the eye and tell her how crazy she was. But even with her distracting, pounding head, Ginny knew she needed to keep her temper in check. If she pushed Prue too far… well, Ginny didn’t want to know what her kidnapper would do.

So instead of giving in to her urges, Ginny remained silent. Prue seemed content with Ginny’s silence, most likely taking it for compliance. “First, we need to make sure you understand the wrongs you’ve committed.”

A hand grazed across Ginny’s shoulder blades, making her stomach sink. A lump appeared in her throat as a cold bead of sweat rolled down her back. She steeled herself, refusing to let Prue know she’d been rattled. Ginny forced her voice to be level. “What does that entail?”

The hand slowly lessened into just fingers as they forged a trail down her right arm. “I don’t know if I ever told you about my father. Did I, Ginevra?”

She could feel her body trembling as Prue’s fingers stroked up and down her forearm. “I – I don’t think so.”

Prue hummed her acknowledgment. “No, I wouldn’t have. I don’t really like talking about him. He wasn’t a good man, Ginevra. He liked to hurt people.” Prue went silent, making Ginny’s entire body become tauter, if that was possible. She let out a humorless laugh before continuing.

“He loved to hurt me. But, Ginevra, it taught me a few things.”

Ginny’s mouth had gone bone dry as she listened to her old friend. There was none of the friendliness or warmth Ginny was used to. No Prue sounded… well, for a lack of a better word, insane. It was like Prue had become emotionless, which made Ginny’s heart race like she’d run a marathon. It was more terrifying than anything else at that moment.

“Aren’t you going to ask what I learned?” Prue prompted. Ginny counted to five, waiting for Prue to continue but instead of the explanation she expected, a hand struck her cheek. “You should answer when I ask you a question.” Prue’s once detached tones had become venomous.

Ginny forced herself to slowly breathe in and out through her nose. Her cheek stung and she had to hold back a sob, but Ginny refused to give Prue any satisfaction.

“Let’s try this again.” Prue’s voice had gone cold and malicious. “My father taught me a few things, would you care to find out?”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX

Prue stared up at the ceiling, a slow smile spreading across her face. She’d done it. She’d finally done it! Ginny was now safe from everything… from him. Potter could never touch her again. No one would ever touch her again.

She’d left Ginny sleeping after a good session. That was a good word for it. A therapy session. The gracious Ginevra just needed to rid herself of any contamination before achieving her true destiny.

Of course Ginny didn’t understand that yet, but Prue was certain she could help bring her friend into the light. That’s all Ginny needed, someone to lend a hand in showing her fate. To help release her to her calling.

Sure, Ginny didn’t understand now, which was why she refused to acknowledge Prue’s help, but she would come around. Prue was certain of it. A few more sessions, just a few more sessions.

Prue let her eyes drift close. She had another long day ahead of her, and Prue needed to have enough energy to assist Ginny with her transformation.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ginny couldn’t hold back the grunt of pain as she became conscious. If she thought she’d hurt before… She let a slow breath out of her mouth, trying to ignore the sharp stab of pain in her lungs when she inhaled. Prue had been… savage with the things she’d done.

And had Prue done things. Ginny shivered, remembering the way Prue’s hands had felt on her skin. The weight that had covered her chest after every hit of Prue’s fists. How a knife had torn through her skin as Prue muttered about cleansing her down to the bone. Cleansing… Ginny still had no fucking clue what that meant! And of course, Prue hadn’t exactly explained that while she’d been brutalizing Ginny’s body.

But no matter how brutal Prue was in the moment, she’d healed all of Ginny’s wounds. Every cut and bruise had been healed. But that didn’t mean the residual pain didn’t linger. Even after the slice was cleaned and sewn back up it still stung like hell.

For some reason, Prue didn’t use her wand. Not once! Every time she’d hurt Ginny it had been with some muggle method. She’d done the same to Harry and Ginny had no idea why.

A chill washed over her as if she’d dove straight into the freezing ocean. She was freezing all over as if… Ginny swallowed hard. She was ninety percent certain that she was now naked. Based on the feeling of cool uncomfortable wood on her ass, she was naked at least from the waist down, but she was rather certain her top was gone as well.

“Ah, you’re awake.” Ginny had to stop herself from flinching when Prue’s voice spoke from somewhere to her left. “You were starting to worry me.”

Ginny didn’t move, didn’t say anything. She waited and listened. There were footsteps on what she had to guess was wood flooring, the rustling of a bag, and was that birds? Yes! There were chirping birds, but they sounded far away. Ginny had to guess that a window was open somewhere in this… whatever she was trapped in.

“How are you feeling today?” Prue’s unctuous tone made the hairs on Ginny’s arms rise. Ginny’s entire body stiffened as a warm finger touched her bare cheek before sliding down to hover at the hollow of her throat.

Prue let out a huff of annoyance. “Now I know I didn’t cut out your tongue, my dear. So I’ll ask again, how are you feeling?”

Ginny swallowed. She didn’t want to answer, but Ginny knew that making Pure angry wasn’t going to do her any good. “As good as you’d expect.” She’d meant the words to come out strong and feisty, but her throat was so dry that they came out more of a croak than anything.

Prue laughed. “Your wit is always something I’ve enjoyed about you, Ginevra.”

“Enjoy it enough to let me go?”

Another chuckle. “Afraid not. I have a responsibility to help you reach your destiny, and if I let you go… well they say we never know what’s good for us and you don’t seem to have a clue how good this will be for you.”

Ginny had to clench her teeth to stop herself from saying something rash. Prue seemed to approve of her silence because she began to hum a pleasant tune that Ginny couldn’t quite place.

The bag rustled again, and Ginny heard the sound of clattering metal. Her heart dropped into her feet. She remembered that sound from before. Those were the knives... those fucking knives from the last time.

Even though she knew it was coming, Ginny still flinched at the cool metal grazing her skin.

“Now.” Prue’s voice lost all its amusement. It was like she’d become someone else. Like there were two different Prues. One Ginny had played quidditch with, laughed with, talked about blokes with. Then there was the hard, cruel mobster like Prue that played with knives and talked in a dead tone. “How about we pick this back up where we left off.”

“I – I still don’t know what you want, Prue.” Ginny wished she hadn’t stuttered but with the way her heart was beating, she was just relieved that her voice still worked.

Prue let out a disappointed yet (if it was possible) understanding sigh. “I understand that it’s a lot to take in, but I think we’ll make some good progress today.”

Ginny could feel the sharp tip of the blade slowly trail up her arm and over to her collarbone. She couldn’t prevent herself from shuddering, then clenching her teeth as the cool blade cut into her neck.

Prue made a tisking noise. “Now, Ginevra, look what you made me do.” The blade disappeared as cotton was pressed to her wound.

So many things spun around Ginny’s head as Prue dressed her wound. How long had she been there? Why did Prue do everything as if she didn’t have magic? Did Harry have a clue of where she was? Because there was no doubt in her mind that Harry was searching for her.

Her chest tightened as her mind replayed the image of Harry as he expressed his fears of this exact situation. He'd looked distraught at just the idea of it, so right now...

Ginny could imagine the panic currently fueling her boyfriend all too well. Boyfriend... no, it was fiancé now! Her throat began to close on itself as the fact that she might never see him again burrowed into her mind.

No! That wouldn't happen! She wouldn't let that happen.

Ginny would get back to him even if it was the last thing she ever did.

Prue sighed in what sounded like satisfaction. “There we go.” Her hand pulled away from her skin, only to be replaced with the cold blade again. “Now, how about we take this from the top?”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


Prue tapped her fingers against the marble countertop. Her knives laid out before her, all still stained red. Ginny had been silent throughout her lesson. Not a peep came out of her mouth. But Prue had known her friend had been in pain.

She'd been able to see it in the way her jaw had tightened and her body had shaken. Why Ginny had refused to scream or cry was a mystery to Prue. Letting out was all a part of the process. If Ginny just gave in and submitted herself to her release, then it would over so much sooner.

But instead, she'd held all her pain inside. Pain was a good thing! Pain showed you that you were progressing!

Prue's fingers stilled as a thought appeared in her head. Could it be that Ginny hadn't learned that lesson yet? Prue had personally been taught that tidbit of life from a young age, but Ginny… She hadn’t had a father who enjoyed abusing her. She’d grown up in a happy and healthy home. Maybe she just needed some more time… Yes, she just needed a chance to learn!

Ginny wasn’t a fool, once she had a chance to understand she wouldn’t refute so much. Prue smiled to herself. This just meant she got to spend a bit more time with Ginny, and that would never be a problem for Prue.

She thought about Ginny up in the spare room, her glorious body tied to the chair… Ginny’s body was even more attractive than Prue had imagined, and if she was fully honest with herself, she’d pictured it many times. It had been a form of torture resisting the urge to touch her… to run her finger across every one of her gorgeous freckles. A spike of lust coursed through Prue, and not for the first time. It seemed like every time she thought of Ginny, some beast crawled its way into her chest and demanded release… to be given the approval to sample every part of Ginny Weasley she could reach.

Prue shook herself. No! She couldn’t give in to those urges! Those desires! Ginny Weasley needed to be made pure before being released from this world, and Prue wouldn’t be doing her true duty if she allowed her primal cravings to take control.

No, she would focus on purifying Ginny. Which could only be done once Ginny repented her sins. Prue took a deep breath, forcing the fire of lust raging inside her to dim. Knives didn’t seem to be the way to shatter Ginny’s resolve. So the question was, what would?

Prue’s nails began their steady melody against the marble again. If bodily harm to Ginny didn’t make the woman understand, maybe the idea of the same thing happening to someone she cared about would push her over the edge. Prue thought about the people in Ginny’s inner circle. Potter (the name still gave her indigestion) would be the prime choice, but he would be on high alert. There was no way he wasn’t looking for his girlfriend. Ginny’s brother would be another decent option, but he would be working with Potter and the aurors.

Then the answer hit Prue like a well-cast stunner. She smiled. Ginny’s brother had a little girl… and a pregnant wife.

She grabbed her knives off the counter and turned on the kitchen tap. The water took a few seconds to heat, but Prue didn’t wait before dunking the bloody knives until the water ran red. She needed to go and meet up with a few people, and she wanted her knives ready.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


Ginny forced herself to breathe slowly. She needed to keep calm and focused. Leaning her head back to the side, Ginny continued to try and push the blindfold off her eyes with her shoulder. It was slow going, but she’d definitely made progress because she could see a small amount of light from the bottom of the cover.

And with that light, Ginny could look directly down. She was tied to a hardwood dining chair. It was heavy enough that the likelihood of it toppling over was slim. She clenched and unclenched her fists. Her arms were bound behind her with her wrist joined. Her legs were tied to the legs of the chair making it impossible for her to even move her foot an inch.

She continued to roll the cloth up until finally it was off her eyes, making it sit on her forehead like a bandana. It took a few seconds for Ginny’s eyes to adjust to the light. She blinked rapidly for a few seconds, trying to get her bearings.

The room was small, maybe just slightly bigger than the average closet. There wasn’t a piece of furniture, except for the chair she was tied to. Actually there wasn’t anything in the room except her. There was a small window high on the wall to her left, which was now closed but provided the only light source in the dank room.

Ginny breathed deeply, just having her sight back was a huge relief. Sure she was still bound to the bloody chair, but now she could see. After letting herself revel in her victory for only a short moment, Ginny started to wiggle her wrists. That was her next target. If she could get her hands free then her feet would be a piece of cake.

The only question was, how long did she have until Prue came back?
Reviews 103
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear