Search:

SIYE Time:10:01 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Covert Love
By Celtics534

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor, Romance
Warnings: Extreme Language, Intimate Sexual Situations, Mental Abuse, Spouse/Adult/Child Abuse, Violence, Violence/Physical Abuse
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 103
Summary: To serve and protect. That’s what Harry was there for. He had been sent undercover to protect Ginny Weasley from a mad man. Not to fall in love with her. But how couldn’t he? She was everything anyone could want, and clearly her stalker agreed.
Hitcount: Story Total: 73494; Chapter Total: 4158
Awards: View Trophy Room




Author's Notes:
Today’s song choice is Glory by Bastille. This chapter has some of my favorite moments in it! As always, TheDistantDusk has been incredible and edited this chapter for me!




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Harry fell back against his pillow, unable to breathe properly. Ginny landed beside him, her breath coming in matching unsteady pants. Harry rolled to his side, brushing some stray hair out of her face. He leaned in and kissed her neck

"Is it normal to want to shag this much?" Ginny asked, tilting her chin to give him better access.

Harry honestly wasn't sure how to answer that. He'd never had an experience like this before, in which he literally couldn't keep his hands off someone. They hadn't left his bedroom for more than quick foraging expositions and loo trips in the last twenty-four hours. She drove him crazy in all the bestways. Every time he looked at her all he wanted to do was kiss every freckle that covered her entire body.

"Only when it's you and me." Harry ran a finger up her side. "But you're gonna have to give me an hour and maybe a snack before we keep testing our normality."

Ginny snorted. "That's not what I was getting at, and you know it." She leaned back so their eyes locked.

Harry did know. He rolled so he hovered over her. "To be completely honest, Gin…” He loved the flush that spread across her chest every time he’d called her that. He pressed a light kiss to her lips. “I’ve never felt like this before, so I don’t know if it’s normal. But I know I never want to stop feeling this way.”

A wide smile slowly slid across Ginny’s lips. “Yeah?” Her hand came up to caress his cheek. “Me too.” When she kissed him, everything around them faded. It was just him and her. Nothing else mattered but the way she felt against him and how her curved lips felt on his.

A door slamming tore Harry’s attention from Ginny. “What was that?”

Ginny frowned. “I wouldn’t know would I? It’s your place.”

“Right.” Harry rolled off Ginny, planting his feet on the cold wood floor. “I’ll go check it out.”

Ginny sat up, her lithe form presented in all her glory as she leaned against his headboard. Her coquettish smile made her that much more attractive.“Or... you could stay here. The door is locked and I’m sure you’ve got protective charms around the place to stop burglars, right?” Ginny’s foot came out, allowing her toe to trail slowly up Harry’s thigh. “Wouldn’t you rather stay here and keep me company?”

Must have been a draft from the open kitchen window, Harry’s thought rapidly. If the wind blew just right the loo door could easily shut… Then just as the thought popped into his head, it was gone as Ginny used one finger to gesture him towards her.

Harry’s entire system seemed to short circuit. His body reacted to her without any conscious thought. Before he knew what had happened, he was laying over her, kissing her like he was a starving man.

He could feel Ginny’s close-cut nails running down his back, making any chance of reconnecting his mind and body nearly impossible.

“Hey, Har --”

Harry looked over his shoulder, keeping his body protectively over Ginny’s at the new voice. Sirius stood in the doorway, his lips curled in a too delighted smile.

“Nice to see you again, Ginny.” Sirius’ tone oozed with amusement. “Not so nice to see so much of you, Harry.”

“Get out, Sirius.” Harry pointed towards the sitting room.

Sirius carelessly nodded. “I’ll just go make a cuppa. Either of you want one?”

“Sirius,” Harry growled his godfather’s name, cursing the moment he’d given the old dog a key to his flat.

“I’m going. I’m going.” The older man spun on his heel. He started to leave, bringing the door to a close with him. When there was just a mere sliver between the door and frame, Sirius popped his head back in. “Carry on. Just pretend like I was never here.”

Ginny took one of the pillows from the other side of the mattress and with her chaser precision, she nailed Harry’s Godfather right in the nose.

Ouch!” Sirius withdrew his head from the door. “All right, I can take a hint.”

They were silent for a moment, listening to the muffled sounds of Sirius whistling a merry tune in the kitchen. Ginny was the first one to break the quiet with a loud snort. “Well, that was mortifying.”

“I am so sorry, Gin.” Harry was ready to spend the next year apologizing for his godfather’s intrusion. “He -- he should learn to knock.”

Ginny laughed. “No doubt about that.” She kissed him lightly. “How many times has he forgotten to knock?"

Harry could feel the heat radiating off his cheeks. "Maybe once or twice. But it was when I was younger and I had thought I was home alone."

It didn't take long for Ginny to figure out what his godfather had walked in on. Her lips pursed as she held back her laughter. "Oh." The word oozed with humor.

"Go ahead and laugh." Harry rolled his eyes."Lord knows Sirius did."

That broke her. Ginny snorted once before she started giggling.

Harry glared at her but knew the twitching of his lips removed any heat from the look. “It wasn’t funny.”

Ginny took a moment to compose herself before nodding sympathetically. “I’m sure it wasn’t, darling.” Harry could see the mischievous glint in her eyes. “I imagine you wanted to beat something… having been interrupted the first time.”

Gin,” Harry groaned, throwing himself back onto the mattress. He covered his face with his hands. He could feel the heat of his own blush on his palms. “That was just lame.”

“Oh, I’m sorry.” Ginny’s tone became a low seductive hymn. He felt her warmth surround him. Her lips teasing his neck. “What can I do to make it up to you?”

Harry moved his hands. She was hovering over him, her inviting smirk sending all the blood from his cheeks further south. He slid his fingers across her bare hips, loving the feel of her. Loving everything about her.

“How long do you think we have before Sirius comes back ‘round?” Ginny murmured between kisses that trailed up to his lips.

“Too soon.” Harry held her tighter. “For me to do everything I want to.”

“Could you get rid of him?”

Harry pulled far enough away that he could see the hope in her expression. “After what he walked in on? Not a chance.”

Ginny sighed. “So you’re saying we should leave this very -- comfy -- bed?” She punctuated the last three words with kisses.”

“Well, now.” Harry ran his hands along her back until he was at her shoulders. With an efficient movement, Harry flipped them so Ginny lay under him. “Let’s not be hasty. I think we have at least another five minutes. And.” He slid down her body slowly, kissing strategically along the way. “I can do a lot in five minutes.”

This time when Ginny sighed it was in a completely different way.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“So, where do I get to take this bad-boy?” Ginny was practically bouncing on her heels beside Harry’s motorbike.

“How about we start just around the block?” Harry suggested, offering Ginny a helmet. When she’d ask to take him for a ride, this was not what Harry had been imagining. Though, seeing Ginny in her tight leather jacket was still satisfying in a different way.

Ginny’s lower lip came out in a pout, but the mischievous glint in her eyes sent warning bells throughout Harry’s mind. “Just the block?” Her hand pressed against his chest, slowly trailing up to the collar of his jacket. “And here I was planning on going -- all -- day.”

Shivers coursed down Harry’s spine. Her intoxicating scent filled his lungs with every breath and Harry was becoming drunk on that alone. He leaned down, ready to kiss her until she was inebriated as him, but just as he was about to make contact, Ginny turned her head so his lips landed lamely on her cheek.

She took the helmet out of his hand. “Guess I better get this thing on. Safety first and all that.”

It took Harry’s brain ten seconds to compute what had just happened. With a low, unexpected growl, Harry tugged the helmet away from Ginny’s hands. Before she could do more than make a noise of indignation, Harry pressed his lips to hers.

He pressed her back up against the shed wall, one hand cupping the back of her neck and the other tangled in her hair. All intelligent thought was lost as every part focused on Ginny. The way her nails scratched his head... how perfectly her small frame fit into his.

Ginny’s teeth pulled at his lower lip as she backed away. “I see what you’re doing, Potter.”

It took a moment for Harry to hear what she said past the blood pounding in his ears “What -- what do you mean?”

There was a heat in her eyes that seemed to spread from her gaze throughout Harry’s body. When she looked at him like that, it was like the sun and her eyes were the only fire that existed across the entire universe. “You’re trying to distract me with that gorgeous body of yours.” Her fingers tightened in his hair, tugging lightly. “But it won’t work, mister.”

Between the sexy smirk and sultry look she was giving him, Harry was sure if Ginny told him to rob a bank, he would. He bumped her nose with the tip of his. “Or maybe I just can’t resist you and your gorgeous body. Ever think of that?”

Somehow her scrutiny became more intimate. Her hands disentangled from his hair, smoothly slide down his neck and to his back. When her breath warmed his ear, shivers tingled down his spine.

“Well, that” -- she kissed under his earlobe -- “was a given.” She hovered her lips over his, the mint of her toothpaste tickling his senses. Before Harry could kiss her, Ginny pulled away, a smug smile gracing those beautiful lips. “But it looks like you’re gonna have to wait because I wanna go for another kind of ride.”

Harry shook his head but knew he was smiling. She was incredible even when teasing him. “Fine. But I want to go over everything at least one more time.”

Ginny gave him a seductive smirk and over-the-top wink. “Trust me, you can go over everything with me as many times as you want.”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Harry stretched his arms high above his head. They had been riding for well over an hour before Ginny had found a little turn off and parked the bike.

"Sometimes, I really miss England." Ginny had her back to him as she looked out over the wide, plowed fields. When she turned to look at Harry, her smile was melancholy. “My brothers and I used to run out in fields just like this.”

“Were you and your brothers close?” Harry took her hand, rubbing his thumb across a cluster freckles.

“Not really.” She rolled her eyes. “They didn’t want to play with a girl.” The way she said the last word made Harry think of how someone might say the plague. “But sometimes, when they were being nice, they would let me join in their games of Wizards and Dragons.”

“And it was in fields like this where you played?”

Her eyes met his. “Yeah, and let me tell you I was the best damn dragon. Ron never could beat me.”

Harry laughed, pressing a quick kiss to her lips. “I don’t doubt it. You’re too competitive to let someone else win”

She snorted. “Too right. Especially when it comes to my brothers.” Ginny turned back towards the field.

Content. That’s what Harry felt. He was content just being there with Ginny. Being able to hold her hand as the crisp Irish air filled his lungs. Everything felt… peaceful. Harry couldn’t honestly remember the last time he’d felt so at peace.

Suddenly, Ginny moved out from his grip and hopped over the sturdy wooden cattle fence, gracefully landing on the other side. When she looked over her shoulder, Harry was mesmerized by the mischievous glint that filled her eyes. “Come on, Potter. Bet you can’t catch me.”

Then she was off, running towards the middle of the field. Her long red hair, which she’d plaited before their ride, bounced off her back in a hypnotic beat. It took Harry a moment to kick himself into gear. He followed her lead, letting his long legs make up for his momentary lapse.

Though his strides were longer than hers, Ginny was quick on her feet. Every time Harry was close enough to reach out and grab her, she would dodge ducking and weaving past him.

“Too slow, Potter.” Ginny laughed as she swerved around him again. “Makes me wonder how you ever catch the snitch.” She backed away tauntingly, her smug smirk way too attractive.

Harry spun with a low growl. “Let me show you.” Aiming low, Harry went for her hips. Ginny stumbled on her back step, giving Harry the perfect opportunity to wrap an arm around her waist. With a quick heave, Harry tugged Ginny towards him. She crashed against his chest, her arms coming to bend around his back.

They stood, breathing heavily, in the middle of the field. Neither spoke for a moment. Harry held her close, loving the feel of her against him. Ginny was the one to move first. She pressed her lips to his before pulling back to look at him. She opened her mouth, most likely ready to hit him with a cheeky comment, when a sound of an engine overhead shifted her focus.

An airplane was soaring above them, a clouded trail following behind it. Ginny’s mouth hung wide as the aircraft tilted its nose into the sky. “Wow.” The plane rose high before falling low. Ginny never took her eyes off the plane. “How does that work?”

“It’s the engine,” Harry explained. While Ginny focused on the airplane, he watched her. The way she looked studying the muggle aircraft… it was enthralling. “It helps it rise and into the sky and then gravity helps it fall.”

Ginny looked at him, confusion displayed clearly in her expression. "Engine? Like what your bike has?"

"Yeah, kinda. More powerful though." Harry took his arm away from her waist, placing his hand in hers. "Come sit and watch." He sat down on the grass, tugging her down so she rested beside him. He fell onto his back, his arms outstretched. Ginny tucked herself into his side, her head resting on his bicep.

A silence fell between them letting the buzzing engine possess their senses. Everything felt right as they just lay there.

Ginny pressed a kiss to the side of his neck. “Have you ever flown in an airplane?”

“Once.” Harry turned his body so he could look at her easier. “Sirius wanted to have a holiday in Tenerife and he thought it would be interesting to travel like muggles. At this point, he already owned the bike shop so blending in with muggles wasn’t too much of a chore.”

“Tenerife, huh?” Ginny smiled. “So you’d been to Spain before we went with the team?”

“Yeah, but not to Barcelona.”

“Where else have you been?”

Harry bit his lip in thought. “Hmmm. Well, I’ve been to America, Spain a few times, Belgium, the chocolate there is amazing, um -- oh! I was in Rome for a while.”

Ginny blinked up at him a few times before a fond smile twisted her lips. “Well, clearly travel isn’t on your bucket list.”

“There are still places I want to visit.”

“Like where?”

“Iceland. Maybe go when the Northern Lights are supposed to happen.” Harry pressed his smile to hers. “I’ve heard it’s a rather breathtaking sight, not unlike the one before me now.”

Ginny’s jaw dropped. “Did you just --” She snorted. “That was the cheesiest line, Harry.”

“I only speak the truth, darling.”

With an affectionate eye roll, Ginny looked back up at the plane, which was banking left before banking right. “Harry, tell me a story.”

Surprised, Harry blinked. “About?”

“Anything. How about your trip to Tenerife with Sirius.”

“Okay.” Harry tugged her tighter to his side before pressing a kiss to her temple. “Well Tenerife is a beautiful island, but for Sirius there were two main attractions: The volcano and women.”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXX

The howling wind chilled to the bone as the moon shone high in the sky. Her cottage was picturesque sitting on the low Irish hill. Darkness surrounded most of the landscape, except for one patch of grass from one light streaming through the left hand window.

And she was standing in that light, inside her bedroom. She was brushing her gorgeous red hair in the mirror over the dresser. Even from a distance, her perfect freckles could be seen covering her arms and cheeks, or maybe that was because of the omnioculars…

But that didn’t matter. What mattered was she was there… home… safe… without him. Anger. The mere thought of Potter brought instant anger. Things were going fine until he showed up. Until he tricked her into falling for his… facade.

She was too good for him. Too good for anyone. Ginny Weasley was… is everything. She was Venus reincarnated to a mortal form. And for some reason, Potter thought he had a chance with her. Pish.

Ginny set her brush down onto the dresser. She was in a basic vest and plaid pajama trousers, but it was anything but plain on her. The rolled-up elastic sat low on her hips, with strong shoulders holding up those thin straps of her vest… it was enough to drive anyone mad with lust.

Lust… No, that wasn’t what this was. It was about protecting Ginny from the crazed. Protect her from the people who would want to soil her with their unworthy human hands.

Speaking of undeserving hands… Potter. He was there! In her room. His torso was exposed as he walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her.

NO! This wasn’t happening! Potter wasn’t supposed to be there. She was supposed to have given up on him after that night in Spain. Why was he there, and why was she was smiling? How could she turn around and look at him with happiness?

Anger. Anger and jealousy were horrible emotions, but God how else could these vicious stabs to the gut be described? The desire to rip Potter limb from limb was almost too great. He was doing what no man should have the honor of doing…

His hands held her hips as they kissed. Those long, thorough kisses that were held between intimate couples. Between lovers. Lovers. They were lovers now. It was obvious by the way they touched one another. The way they looked at each other. Another spike of jealousy hit like a well-placed blade.

It was like watching two quidditch players soar into a collision. The tragedy was imminent, yet taking your eyes away from it was impossible. Potter ran his hands up her sides, taking that sinfully-low vest with him. Ginny’s hands weren’t idle. She ran her nails across his back as she encouraged him to step backward. Backward out of the view of the window, but back to where the bed lay.

It was time to leave. There was much to be done. Potter needed to be taken care of. And Ginny… she needed to be freed from her now defiled body. There had been a chance to save her, but clearly… clearly now there wasn’t.

Another howling gust of wind hid the pop of apparition making it so the young couple didn’t hear the sound of someone leaving the yard.
Reviews 103
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear