Search:

SIYE Time:18:36 on 28th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Six
By Pottermum

- Text Size +

Category: Post-DH/PM
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Humor
Warnings: Extreme Language, Intimate Sexual Situations, Sexual Situations
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 6
Summary: One rmbunctious boy, one clingy boy and two parents who need some alone time together.
Hitcount: Story Total: 1832



Disclaimer: Harry Potter Publishing Rights ? J.K.R. Note the opinions in this story are my own and in no way represent the owners of this site. This story subject to copyright law under transformative use. No compensation is made for this work.





ChapterPrinter


Ginny bit her lip to stop herself from moaning out loud. She ran her hands over her naked husband's torso, raking her fingernails over his taut arse, encouraging him to go deeper.

He hesitated at her touch but she clenched her inner muscles and he groaned softly, even closing his eyes briefly.

“Don't you dare stop,” she whispered, putting her arm around his neck and using her core muscles to lift her upper body off the mattress to kiss him.

“ No way in hell, ” he growled softly, thrusting again, and she couldn't help but let out a moan of enjoyment.

“Why you hurting mummy?”

Ginny turned her head away from James for a second to whisper - “ fuck!” - then turned back to look at her nearly four year old son.

“Daddy's not hurting me,” she assured her son, feeling Harry slide out her body and making a disgruntled sound only she could hear.

“ You was making funny noises, like this.” James did a pretty good sex noise impression, which totally ruined any sort of moment.

“ Is Al awake?” Harry asked his son.

“ I'll go see,” he told his dad, leaving the room.

Harry and Ginny let out a sigh of relief, and exchanged amused but frustrated looks. Harry rolled off Ginny and lay flat on his back looking up at the ceiling.

“ Abus Potter, you 'wake?” they heard James yell as he marched down the hall to his younger brother's bedroom.

“Well if he's not awake already, he will be now,” sighed Ginny.

She rolled onto her side and contemplated her silent husband. When he still lay looking up at the ceiling, she pinched his nipple for attention, making him jump.

“Hey!” he protested, rubbing said nipple, “ what was that for?”

“ I'm frustrated, that's all,” she said, snuggling into his side. He lifted his arm and she cuddled closer. “ And randy as hell.”

Harry rolled over and they were face to face. “ I could get you off,” he smirked. “ I'll just duck under the covers and - “

“It didn't work last week and it won't work now,” she interrrupted him, pouting, then chuckled. “Unless you want another foot in the face?”

Harry scowled. “ Okay, so when James asked what I was doing under the covers, maybe, maybe saying I was clipping your toenails was a bit much. Next time you can come up with a lie for our son.”

James had clamoured onto the bed and thrust his foot in his father's face.

“ Mine, mine,” he had demanded, “ then do Al's.”

Ginny scoffed. “ Clipping my toenails! But seriously, Harry, this is the longest we've ever gone without. It's not natural!”

Between the two boys and a busy career as deputy head auror which involved way more paperwork than Robards had let on, both Harry and Ginny were falling into bed at the end of the day, eager to get as much sleep as their boys would allow. Albus had only just been weaned, a much later age than James, and even now, sometimes still sought out her boob although she suspected it was more a comfort thing than anything. As such, she was still producing milk.

“ We could try dropping them off with your parents again,” suggested Harry.

“They're going through a clingy phase, they don't want to be apart from us,” reminded Ginny.

“Ron and Hermione? George and Angelina?” Harry proceeded to rattle off every family member's name.

“We agreed Freddie and James need a break from each other, and you know the boys don't like going to Percy and Audrey's without us. Bill and Fleur are in France, which is why Teddy's was so quiet last week at the Burrow.”

“ I say we try your parents again. There's lots to do at the Burrow,” reminded Harry.

“Maybe we could even sneak up to my room when we go there for dinner tonight?” suggested Ginny brightly. “ Dad can take the boys for a walk, and Mum will be busy preparing the meal.”

“ Sounds like a plan,” nodded Harry, rolling onto her again. “Merlin knows I need - “

“ Here is Albus Sebrus Potter,” announced James, once again, his timing uncanny.

Ginny and Harry smiled at each other at James using his brother's full name, then looked at their second son, who was rubbing his still sleepy eyes with one hand, and clinging to his stuffed dragon with the other. It was obvious James had woken his little brother.

“Good morning sweetheart,” called Ginny, and he smiled a crooked smile in return, defintely not a morning person like James was.

Harry rolled onto the other side of the bed, pushed the covers back and quickly found the pyjama bottoms he'd been wearing all night, down on the floor next to the bed.

“Hey James, want to help me make breakfast?” he asked, as Albus made his way to the big bed for a cuddle with Ginny.

James' face lit up. “ Yes, I want to help you Daddy, just me, not Mummy and not Al, just me and you!”

“ All right then, come on,” said Harry, and James ran out the room and down the hall, listing all the items they'd need for the epic breakfast they would make.

Harry turned back to see Albus snuggled up against Ginny's side, almost asleep again, as she ran her fingers through his hair and kissed the top of his head. Defintely a sight he would never tire of.

“DADDY, I NEED HELP,” yelled James, and there was a crash in the kitchen, along with a loud MEOW from the cat.

Ginny looked up and her eyes met Harry's. 'Tonight', he mouthed, before leaving to go see what James was up to.

**
“ Harry, my mother did not cock block us,” laughed Ginny, after they Apparated to the front of their home, each holding a boy.

“Ginny!” gasped Harry, covering Al's ears, despite him being asleep. James had already run to the front door.

“ It's like she knew that we were trying to get to your bedroom, and she would ask one of us to do something for her in the kitchen,” said Harry, stepping inside once Ginny had charmed the door to open. “ And did you see your dad's face when James said I'd been jumping on you this morning. He even did the moaning voice.” He shuddered at the memory.

“ I thought the shed was a good idea, till Ron suggested a game of Quidditch, then George and Angelina were there, and all the kids...” she said.

“ Face it, we're never having sex again,” said Harry.

“What's sex?” asked James.

“ Uh oh,” chuckled Ginny, seeing Harry look uncomfortable.

“ No James, I said six, like counting. One, two, three, four, five six,” said Harry.

“But I like six. Why can't we have six never again?” asked James.
He counted on his fingers. “ One, two, free, four, five seben...it's just not right, Daddy!”

“ It's okay, James, I'm sure Daddy is wrong. We WILL have six again...one day,” smirked Ginny, looking at Harry as he passed Albus to her.

James looked assured by his mother, and patted Harry on the leg. “It's all right, Daddy, we'll have six again,” he said solemnly, before running after Ginny, who was about to put Albus to bed.

Harry shook his head at the conversation they'd just had. “ Oh James,” he laughed softly. “ I bloody hope so.”

**
The following week was a busy one for Harry at the office, and often didn't get home till after the boy's usual bedtimes, but because they missed their daddy, James insisted on them staying awake to see him and demanding he play with them as soon as he stepped out of the floo. Their routine was all out of whack and they were tired and irritable every day.

Ginny tried to keep them entertained, but as soon as they were done with a task, James would ask, “ when's Daddy coming home?” He would annoy Albus, who clung to Ginny lest she leave all day too.

Thoughts of romance and sex was the last thing on both Harry and Ginny's minds that week.

On Friday, Harry was in his office, working through paperwork and trying to decide if he forgo his lunchbreak, he could actually leave on time tonight, and have tea with his family at a normal time, and bathe and put the boys to sleep.

And then, it would just be him and Ginny and no matter what, he was going to get a leg over tonight!

He was just debating whether to send an owl to Ginny, letting her know his plan, when the woman herself barged into his office, slamming the door behind her. Her hair was tumbling out of the bun she usually wore, and her (his) shirt almost hanging off her shoulders, what with her smaller frame.

He started to stand, alarmed at the look on her face.

“ Ginny, what is it?” he demanded, when she held up her hand.

“ No time for explanations, get your pants off,” she ordered, already shrugging off her shirt while simultaneously toeing off her shoes.

“ The boys?” he asked, unzipping his pants as she came around the side of his desk. They fell to around his knees, and he began unbuttoning his robes.

“ We went to Ron and Hermione's, she's working from home today. Ron suggested we play hide and seek,” she told him, stradding him in his chair and undoing his shirt.

“And...?” he asked, as his hands sought her bare skin. His lips soon followed.

“ I'm hiding here, for about the next, oh, ten, fifteen, twenty minutes tops,” she said, wriggling to sit back on his desk and remove her knickers. “ There's no time to take yours off, just pull it out,” she ordered.

“ And people say romance dies off after you have kids,” he laughed, then groaned as she slid down onto him, “ oh fuck.”

She kissed him hard, letting him fill her up. “ Such a dirty mouth, Auror Potter,” she then whispered, her teeth nibbling on his ear.

“ Fuck, Ginny,” he moaned, as she moved up and down slowly, then quicker.

“ Yes, that's right, fuck Ginny,” she agreed, eyes closed and completely caught up in the moment.

“ So good,” sighed Harry, gripping her waist. He stood and lay her on his desk, while still inside her. This gave him more control, and he began to thrust in earnest.

“ And here's Daddy - what the hell!”

“ We found mummy, Uncle Won,” clapped James.

“ Out, get out,” cried Ginny, who had sat up and was covering Harry's torso, while his hands protected her breasts.

The office door slammed behind them but they could hear James asking questions to his uncle.

“ I was sure I had locked it,” admitted Ginny, “guess not.”

“ I cannot believe we got interrupted here...by James and Ron,” said Harry, and he looked at Ginny, and they began to laugh.

He stepped back and held out his hand to help her up. They dressed quickly and were ready when there was a knock at the door.

“ You can come in,” called Harry, sure he was about to get an earful.

James bounded in with his usual enthusiasm, while Ron was slower, more cautious, and frowning.

“ We couldn't find you,” he said to Ginny, “ so James suggested we come to ask his daddy auror to help look for you, and maybe get some lunch together.

“ Hermione knew I was here,” defended Ginny, thankful for her sister-in-law's suggestion.

“She was taking a nap with Rosie and Al,” replied Ron. He looked at both his sister and best friend/brother-in-law. “ I can't believe you came here for” - he paused to look at James - then said, “ s-e-x.”

“ That spells six. Mummy says we'll have six again one day,” James told his uncle. “ Do you have six, Uncle Won?”

There was silence as Ron turned red while Harry tried to hide his grin, and Ginny smirked.

“ Er...I think it's time we left, James,” said Ron, bending to pick his nephew up on his hip.

“Bye Mummy, bye Daddy,” waved James and they weakly waved back.

Ron hesitated near the door. “ Think I'll take James to the shop, check in with George, maybe grab some lunch with him at the Leaky. Should be an hour or two till we're home. You know, so, er, take your time...Jesus, I can't believe I just said that. Next time lock the bloody door, will you?” he almost pleaded. “ Nobody wants to see that.”

He and James left, and Harry and Ginny looked stunned. “ Did he - did he just give us permission to, er, carry on?” asked Harry.

Ginny slid her arms up and around Harry's neck. “ All I heard was one or two hours. What can I do with you in that time, Auror Potter?” she purred.

“ You can start by locking the door,” he grinned.








Reviews 6
ChapterPrinter




../back
! Go To Top !

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding 2008 by melkior and Bear