Search:

SIYE Time:12:16 on 28th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


I Need You
By ForseenFate

- Text Size +

Category: Post-OotP
Characters:Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley
Genres: Fluff, Tragedy
Warnings: Death, Sexual Situations
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 3
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2004 ***

Ginny is dying for someone to love her...specificly Harry.Meanwhile, Harry wants someone to confide in after Sirius` death, and Ginny and Harry find what they want the most in each other
Hitcount: Story Total: 2825







ChapterPrinter


Ginny `s POV

Ginny walked across the Hogwarts grounds late at night,crying continuously.` Nobody ever seems to care' she thought, sitting down on a patch of grass in front of the lake.'espicially HIM, always acting so stupid, he never once noticed me' she thought angrily, but soon her anger disappeared to be replaced by a longing for the Boy Who Lived.Ginny had laways said she was over Harry, but in her heart she knew that she still loved him. She thought back to the previous dinner they had just eaten, noticing with a pang of hurt, that he had never once looked at her, and she was sitting right across from him!
Ginny wrapped her arms around her legs,putting her chin on her knees and began to sob once more.When she had finished, she took from within her robes a sharp pocket knife and rolled up the sleeve of her right arm , revealing the many cuts that had been placed there previously, and placed the blade of the knife onto a spot on her arm that hadn`t been cut yet .
She drew the blade across her arm, blood greeting the blade almost instantly. She dipped the blood-stained blade into the water of the lake, causing the spot of water to turn into a pale red.Ginny cut herself to ease the pain of all the hurt from the rememberence of Tom Riddle possessing her in the Chamber Of Secrets,the hurt from harry resenting her , and the fact that everybody thought of her as "Little Ginny" when the truth was that she was braver than she looked and she wasnt a pale, skinny, shy little girl whom no one noticed.
Ginny had hoped,dreamed for somebody to love her, and ofcorse her first thought was Harry , but she was desperatly trying to get over him as there was no way that Harry could love her, they wern`t even the slightest of friends. But never the less, her mind kept wandering to hopelessly dream of him someday seeing her, the true her and not just think of her as "Rons little sister". Ginny sighed, put the pocket knife back in her robes and started off towards the castle, knowing that the grief she bared will never leave her heart

Harry`s POV
Harry walked up the stone steps towards the common room after a 4 hour detention from snape for accidentally mixing up the ingrediants of his potion , gave the password to the Fat Lady (Fairy Dust!)and climbed through the portrait hole into the common room. There was nobody in the Common Room so he went up to the boys dormitory ,undressed and got into bed, with no intent on sleeping.It didnt matter if hHarry was tired or not , because as soon as Harry`s eyes would close he would replay the horrifying images of Siruis' death over and over again in his head.
He turned over on his side and insted, thought of way to try and get these images out of his mind and get the wieght of Sirius' death off his shoulders.
He would`ve tried to block the dreams of Sirius out of his mind , but unfortunatly he hadn`t mastered occumency in the slightest, so that was completely out of the question.
No, he thought that it would probably be best if he talked to somebody about his situation, but another problem clouded that idea:there was no one to talk to.
Sure, there was Ron and Hermione to talk to , though they were always too busy snogging and they mostly left him to himself these days after their new-found love.
He supposed that he could talk to ginny about his situation, but him & ginny didnt really talk much and frankly, Harry wasn`t really sure that she was over her crush with him ,so if he uttered a single word to her she`d probably squeal and sprint out the room.
So, all in all , Harry didn`t really have anyone to talk to about his troubles and he suddenly realized,with a pang of guilt , that he would`ve been able to talk to Sirius in this type of situation.Harry firmly pushed that thought out of his mind and tried to think of other things . With a sigh he gave up and and got out of bed to look at the night sky from the window.His eyes trailed downwards away from the stars to survey the grounds and spotted a redhead sitting down by the lake. Harry continued to look at her, wondering what she was doing on the ground so late at night . As he continued to stare at her, she began to get up and walk towards the castle, slipping something in her robes along the way .
Still curious about Ginny, Harry got back in bed and decided to face the nightmares that awaited him in his sleep.
Reviews 3
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear