Search:

SIYE Time:18:54 on 28th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


More Than Meets The Eye
By Kassie Potter

- Text Size +

Category: End-of-Term Challenge (2004-2)
Characters:None
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 15
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2004 ***

Written for the End-Of-Term Challenge. Harry and Ginny haven't told Ron that they are dating, yet, Ron hasn't told Hermione that he likes her, yet. Please read and review. :D
Hitcount: Story Total: 3551







ChapterPrinter


‘More Than Meets The Eye’

-_- -_- -_- -_-
“Hey, Harry, Ron, we are going to be late for the feast if you two don’t hurry up,” Hermione shouted up the stairs to the boys dorm, she was afraid if she went up there she would smack them both upside the head for taking so long, she turned to Ginny and in a regular voice said, “You’d think they were girls the way they are taking so long…”

Ginny giggled and then nodded truthfully, just as somebody walked down the stairs.

-_- -_- -_- -_-
“Tell her how you feel, you daft prat!” Harry exclaimed.

“Hey, Harry, Ron, we are going to be late for the feast if you two don’t hurry up!!” They both heard Hermione shout.

The two of them got up and started down the stairs just in time to hear Hermione say to Ginny, “You’d think they were girls the way they are taking so long…” when they heard Ginny giggle they walked down the staircase.

Right when they saw Ginny nod, Ron and Harry said simultaneously, “We heard that…”

“Well, it’s true you know?” Ginny explained to the both of them.

Ron pulled Hermione aside and asked her the one question he had been dreading.

‘Ok, I can do this, it’s just three easy words, right?’ He thought, but boy was he wrong.

“Hermione, I lo—, I lo—… I will walk you to the feast.” He stuttered.

“Ron, will you ever get a clue? I like you, A LOT!!”

“Y-you do?” Ron inquired.

Hermione nodded her head and looked away starting to blush. Ron extended his hand and lightly pulled her face towards his and he kissed her, it was soft, caring, and compassionate. When they parted they both blushed. They got up and headed towards where Ginny and Harry were currently standing.

-_- -_- -_- -_-
Hermione and Ron went ahead of Ginny and Harry, when they were out of hearing distance Ginny turned to Harry.

“I am really glad you defeated Voldemort, I was thinking two months ago, ‘Will I ever have a normal boyfriend?’ because you were always fighting Voldemort, now that he is gone, life is going to be pretty boring…” Ginny told Harry.

Harry nodded and spoke, “True, but at least everyone is safe from harm.”

Then they walked over to the Gryffindor table and sat down beside Ron and Hermione.

-_- -_- -_- -_-
Ginny had disappeared somewhere, so the three of them decided to go find a compartment on the express.

When they found one, Malfoy soon disturbed it.

“Hey, dipstick!” He shouted.

“Oh, so you finally found a new insult, huh?” Ron explained, sounding irritable.

“I have many more —“ Malfoy was telling them before he was interrupted by being lifted up in the air, and then dropped.

When he stood up he was paler than usual, he an off with his cronies, Crabbe and Goyle, following behind grunting.

-_- -_- -_- -_-
“I'll be back in a little while.” Harry told them as he heaved himself up of the seat and stepped out of the compartment.

“So, you want to try that kiss again?.” Ron enlightened.

Hermione scooted over on the seat, towards Ron. He put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her down until he was on top of her and then he leaned towards her, slowly as he could, making Hermione put her arms around him and pull him down and kissed him soft at first and then gradually the two made the kiss deeper and more passionate than before. He glided his tongue across her lips asking for permission to enter in her mouth, she accepted and they tangle their tongues with the others’. She nibbled his bottom lip and pulled away reluctantly, both were breathing rapidly and hard. The two had the same exact look of hunger in their eyes. He went down hard on her lips the next time, showing no signs of mercy in the near future.

-_- -_- -_- -_-
Harry had been looking for Ginny for about five minutes when he heard whimpering.

He turned into the compartment where the noise was coming from. What he saw made him see red. It was Malfoy trying to kiss Ginny. She was kicking, trying to get out of his grasp. (A/N: Just to let you know, she couldn't reach her wand, he was holding her arms down, as it says, trying to get out of his GRASP. I am tired of your complaints over such petty little things...)

“Oh, come on you Weasel, just kiss me and no harm will come to you.” Malfoy spat at her, he allowed her to respond.

“No harm will come? The harm will be kissing you, you dumb, idiotic, perverted, bouncing ferret.” She shot back at him.

Harry silently cheered for Ginny in his head.

Malfoy slapped Ginny and she started to bleed because one of his nails he dug in to her skin. Ginny gasped and brought her hand up to her check where a red mark, the exact size of Malfoy’s was starting to appear. She was mortified; she was down right terrified. He could really hurt her.

While she was thinking Malfoy took the chance and kissed her full and hard on the lips. Ginny tried to smack him, and went for her wand with her other hand, but he pulled her hands up above her head. Harry took this advantage and ran up and pushed Malfoy off of Ginny.

“You bloody git. Why did you do that?” Harry demanded and answer.

“I wanted to see if kissing a red-head was better than I thought. Goyle and Crabbe were right, it isn’t, she is a horrible kisser, but that’s the way weasels and red-heads are.” Malfoy explained to Harry.

“Shut up you disgusting, creep.” Harry shouted at Malfoy.

Malfoy was scared now, he got up and ran out of the compartment like the little chicken that he was.

“Ginny, are you okay?” Harry asked concerned.

“Yeah, it’s just my cheek, it kind of stings.” She advised him.

Ginny looked away feeling ashamed for having that THING kiss her, and even worse, in front of her boyfriend. Harry extended his hand and lightly pulled her face towards his and he kissed her, just not hard and brutal like Malfoy did, it was gentle, loving, and it felt like heaven. When they parted they both blushed. They got up and headed to wards the compartment that Ron and Hermione were occupying.

-_- -_- -_- -_-
Ron kissed Hermione again and unbuttoned the top two buttons on her blouse; they didn’t even hear the compartment door slide open.

“Ron, Hermione? What are you doing?” Ginny questioned sounding a little uncomfortable, seeing her older brother, being straddled by one of her best mates, Hermione Granger, with the top two buttons of her blouse unclasped and the top of her bra showing. The two sprung apart like lightning and tried to fix their clothes, hair, and other accessories.

“We were, uh, well, you tell us Ginny, what were we doing?” Ron wondered.

“I don’t want to know.” Ginny elucidated.

“Well, okay then, there is your answer.” Hermione justified.

-_- -_- -_- -_-
A/N: I know the story was supposed to be H/G, but I had to put R/Hr in my story, sorry if that disappoints you. Anywho, there was still a lot of H/G, and if you readers want another chapter, just say so.
Reviews 15
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear