Search:

SIYE Time:18:14 on 28th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Miracle Mistakes
By Dans_gurl

- Text Size +

Category: Post-OotP
Characters:Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger
Genres: General
Warnings: None
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 12
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2004 ***

Something happens to Harry and Ginny that changes their lives
Hitcount: Story Total: 2613







ChapterPrinter


Thanks to my beta, Alex, and my friend Jess, who was the first to ever read this fic. (That was before I decided to post it.)
Disclaimer: I own nothing, except the plot.

Ginny Weasley and Hermione Granger walked down the corridors of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. They were going to watch their boyfriends, Harry Potter and Ron Weasley, try out Harry's new broom, a Firebolt500. Remus Lupin had given it to Harry for his birthday. Sirius Black, Harry's godfather, had always said how he was going to buy Harry the new broom when it came out. As Sirius was no longer able to buy Harry presents, Remus had decided to get it for him instead. Harry was living at the Burrow then, it was at his birthday party. Mrs. Weasley had insisted he have a party, even with the painful memories of Sirius floating back. The broom reminded him of Sirius too much, but Harry knew he had to move on. Sirius wouldn't want him to be sulking around. After all, Sirius had given him his last broom. Harry was glad for the new broom, nonetheless.

He was the Quidditch captain now, and as Ron said, "The Quidditch captain deserves the best broom." Ginny was now one of the Chasers on the Gryffindor House team. Ron and Hermione had enough on their plate as head boy and girl.

"Seriously, it's exactly the same way it was when the Firebolt came out. Ron heard about it, bugged mum for weeks until she let him go to Diagon Alley, he stood in front of the window and drooled." Ginny told her friend.

"You've had to put up with him for how long," Hermione asked.

"Ron hasn't always been that bad, actually. When we were little we were best friends, we're only a year apart, so we were really close. But he got older and we just...drifted apart. We used to go out to the orchard and ride brooms together." Ginny replied.

"But then Ron started drooling," Hermione asked.

"Yes, over girls and brooms. The year it effected him the most was the year he met you, his first year at school." Ginny looked over at her friend, smiling. Hermione blushed crimson.

"I'm sure it was before that," Hermione persuaded.

"Nope, it was the year Ron met you. He came back that summer and he had changed. I knew he had." Ginny replied. Hermione blushed even darker.

"But now you're friends again?" Hermione asked.

"We've always been friends, but we're closer now, yes. Before I came to school I didn't have any friends. Well, not many anyways. Ron was the one and only. I'm glad to have him back." Ginny replied.

"I didn't mean to take your brother away from you," Hermione said.

"Oh, I'm sure you didn't." Ginny said with a lot of sarcasm, "We used to play all these pranks on Percy."

"Never on Fred and George," Hermione asked.

"Oh, no. We never dared to," Ginny replied.
Hermione laughed, she suddenly noticed she was walking alone. She turned around and saw Ginny had stopped walking.

"Ginny, what's wrong?" Hermione barely had time to run over to Ginny, before she had passed out. Hermione caught Ginny before she hit the ground. "Ginny! Ginny? Can you hear me?" Hermione panicked. She picked up the smaller girl and ran down the corridor to the Hospital Wing.


---------


A couple of days later, Ginny's eyes cracked open. Everything was still very blurry. Ginny could just make out the figure of Harry in the chair next to her, holding her hand. Feeling Ginny move slightly, Harry jumped up.

"Ginny! You're awake! Are you ok," a thousand questions raced to Harry's mind. Madam Pomfrey came running in. She rushed Harry out of the room and began to examine Ginny. After Madam Pomfrey was finished, she left the room, only to return a few minutes later, with a very stern looking Professor McGonagall.

She looked down at Ginny for a few moments with a slight frown before sighing, "Miss Weasley, I'm afraid we have some news."


---------


Ginny ran as fast as she could, with the little energy that she had, out of the Hospital Wing. She didn't know where she was going. She didn't care. Ginny only realized she was in another part of the castle when she was in Harry's arms.

"Ginny, what's wrong?" Harry asked numerous times. He only ever got a sob. Ginny looked up at him.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." Ginny sobbed into Harry's robes.

"Ginny, tell me what is the matter?" Harry demanded.

"I'm so sorry, Harry! It's all my fault." Ginny repeated.

"Ginny! What's the matter?" Harry exclaimed.

"Harry, I'm...I'm...p-p-pregnant."





Thanks again to my beta Alex!
Reviews 12
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear