Search:

SIYE Time:15:21 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Hopeful
By Lil_Miss_Ginny

- Text Size +

Category: Post-OotP
Characters:All, All
Genres: Drama, Fluff, Tragedy
Warnings: Death, Extreme Language, Sexual Situations
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 16
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2005 ***

Harry has to tell Ginny something.....But they have just has a fight... What is it? How will it change there life?
Hitcount: Story Total: 3002







ChapterPrinter


Disclaimer:

I do not own any of J.K. Rowlings charecters I wish I did though *dreams*



+*+Hop eful+*+

Harry Potter's chest was level with the table, He was sketching his name on the table in the transfiguration classroom. He had just had another fight with his girlfriend Ginny Weasley. Recently, they had been having fight over the simplest things, such as who carries who's books etc. Professor Mc'Gonagall was approaching him.

"Mr Potter class has ended. I suggest you go off to lunch, Unless you would like to talk Harry......" Professor Mc'Gonagall asked.

"No Professor, I was just thinking about something." Replied Harry trying to sound Happy.

"Remember Potter, you can come to me if you need any advice, oh and have a fun tonight at the Halloween feast." Professor Mc'Gonagall said softly.

He packed his bag and headed off to lunch, Hermione and Ron were waiting outside for him. They were both talking about him and Ginny when he walked outside.

"Hey Guys" mumbled Harry.

They suddenly stopped talking and mumbled back a quick reply before indulging him in talk about Ginny and about what Mc'Gonagall and him were talking about.

+*+

"Harry! Harry!" shouted Ginny.

Harry Ignored her and carried on walking to lunch with Hermione and Ron.

"Aren't you talking to her?" Questioned Hermione

"No why would I talk to her?" Harry said spitefully.

They carried on making their way to the great hall for lunch.

Ginny had chased him all around the castle before she finally caught up with him.

"Harry.......im so sorry for the fight I guess im a bit stressed at the moment I have to tell you something though." Ginny said anxiously.

"Okay Okay.....I guess im sorry too...Look can't you tell me later Ginny? Im trying to goto lunch, we only have an hour to eat you know!" Replied Harry softly.

"No Harry, this cant wait, I need to tell you this now." Ginny dragged him off into an empty classroom.

"Do you rememeber the night at the burrow when we you know?" Ginny blushed.

"Yes......"

"Harry im pregnant, thats why I have been moody lately, Im soo sorry" That was all Ginny could say before bursting into tears.

+*+



Reviews 16
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear