Search:

SIYE Time:14:52 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Harry's Input
By insanebutgenius

- Text Size +

Category: Post-OotP
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Fluff, Humor
Warnings: None
Story is Complete
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 16
Summary: Someone has got to put this boy in his place. *looks around* Since I'm the only one here, I guess that's me. Dunno why I put PG13
Hitcount: Story Total: 4720







ChapterPrinter


I was getting fed up with Harry’s weird mood swings.

One moment he was happy and laughing, but the next he was yelling and accusing his friends of lying to him. Maybe he was going through that "teenager" stage. But, I think he already hit puberty. 'Cause he has been filling out nicely. But, God, does he have to yell after every conversation? It's getting quite annoying. Here's a snippet of a possible conversation:

"Hey Harry, who's your favorite Quiddich team?"

"Manchester- wait! Did someone put you up to this? Why are you asking so many questions? Leave me alone!"

I doubt that Harry actually would say something like this. This is something he might say.

What an odd kid. Odd, and twisted kid.

In my opinion, I have been pretty lenient with Harry. I haven’t pried when he didn’t want to talk and I haven’t said anything about the visit we paid to the Ministry last year. I've actually been the most patient person Harry's been around. We have actually breached the "friend" stage. I am quite proud of my acheivement.

Today, we (me and Harry, obviously) were walking down the corridors (now that I think about it, I don't remember where we were going) and I was just trying to talk to him about his favorite subject, Quiddich. He was completely ignoring me. Here’s a sample of our (my) conversation:

“Yeah, I think the Holyhead Harpies have a really good chance to go to the World Cup…”

Grunt. Yup, you guessed it, that was Harry’s input.

I probably shouldn’t have yelled. Now, that I think about it, that was probably a bad idea. He’s been on such a short temper lately.

“Harry.” Failed attemped number one.

Grunt. If he would try a two syllable grunt maybe I could get a conversation out of him.

“HARRY!” Failed attempted number two.

“What?" Oh look, it wasn't a failed attempt! Yay me! I got Harry to say a word!

“You know what? Just forget it. If you don’t want to talk to me about QUIDDICH of all things, just forget it!” I started to walk away. No, not walk, storm. Thunderstorm. Or lightning storm. Or a really mad storm.

“Ginny! Ginny! I’m sorry, OK?” He said, catching up to me. He sure can walk slash jog fast.

“No, Harry, it’s not OK! I’m so sick of you always pushing people away! Everyone is sick of it!” Probably another bad thing to say, but whatever.

“Oh, so now you’re all talking about me behind my back!” Harry yelled back. Ooh. Get all defensive Mr. Potter.

“You know Harry, if you weren’t so moody all the time we might actually talk with you, not to you. To have a conversation there needs to be participation from both sides!” I was beyond thunderstorm. I was hurricane slash typhoon going-to-destroy-a-populated-city mad.

“You have NO idea what I’m going through!”

“Actually, Harry, I do!Are you forgetting a key event in your life as well as mine? Here's a hint: it starts with "ch" and ends with "amber"! We all are going through what you are! You’re not the only one who lost someone!”

Someone has got to put this boy in his place. *looks around* Since I'm the only one here, I guess that's me.

Harry opened his mouth to argue, but I totally cut him off, “I know, Harry! He was your Godfather! He was the closest thing to a family you had! But, I think you’re forgetting a few people! Like, us, as in me-“ but my tirade was cut off by Harry letting out a yell of frustration and whirling around to walk away.

“What is your problem?” I practically screamed at his retreating back.

“My problem?!", he said, turning around. No, whirling around angrily. Like, lions fighting over a wildebeast carcas. "You are my problem!”

“Me?” I squeaked. That was unexpected."How am I your problem? I have done nothing but be a good friend to you and this is how you repay me? By yelling at me?" He was walking slowly toward me. Every step caused dread to run through my veins.

Maybe I'll be practice for when he kills Voldemort. At least my death will be for a good cause. And, plus, I have a test in Transfigurblahblah next Friday, so I can get out of that. Wooohooo! Go me!

“Yes, you. You just make me want to strangle you and…”

“Wow! I’m glad I know how you feel about me! The truth is finally coming out, huh?” I was almost crying. I cannot believe all the letters we sent to each other, and him pretending to be my friend was a lie. A LIE!

“YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I FEEL!”

“YOU’RE RIGHT, HARRY! I DON’T! SO WHY DON’T YOU TELL ME?”

“I can do better.” And then Harry grabed my shoulders, slammed me against the wall.

Maybe instead of killing me with a curse or a spell, he will just beat me to a pulp. And then put me in the Hospital Wing.

HOSPITAL WING! OH NO! IT SMELLS WEIRD IN THERE! LIKE STERILE THINGS! JUST KILL ME WITH THE AVADA KABLAHBLAH CURSE! PLEASE!? FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY, KILL ME NOW!

But he didn't even take out his wand. Oh my god. He's going to take me to the Hospital Wing. *sob* He actually moved his head so that his mouth was right by my ear.

He's probably going to tell me how he's going to kill me then, when I'm good and frightened, he will go through with his diabolical plan.

"I can do better." I could feel his breath on my neck and...oh here comes death. Hah. You really do see a white light. Funny. Death is welcomed here, just not Hospital deaths. That would suck.

And he kissed me.

HARRY BLOODY POTTER KISSED ME!!
LIL’ ‘OL ME!!

He seriously could do better than telling me how he felt. I would choose this method over anything else. I love this method. But I do severely hope that he only uses this method on me.

Having the reflexes I have, I responded by running my hands through his hair and opening my mouth as an invitation, which he immediately took.

While we were having a pretty hot n’ heavy snog-session Ron and Hermione came up to us and Ron said, “’Bout time!”

And I have to agree.
Reviews 16
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear