Search:

SIYE Time:11:35 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Picnic by the lake
By Chili

- Text Size +

Category: Post-OotP
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Fluff, Humor
Warnings: None
Story is Complete
Rating: G
Reviews: 4
Summary: Harry and Ginny go on a picnic (by the lake, of course)
Hitcount: Story Total: 3518







ChapterPrinter




Disclaimer: I have nothing to do with Harry Potter or Ginevra Weasley, they both belong to our wonderful Joanna K Rowling.


########



,,So, love, what is it you wanna do today?” he grinned widely and put an arm around her waist.

,,You know, Harry, I was thinking about studying,” Ginny answered and pulled his arm of off her,

,,Giiinnnyyy...you’re no fun!” Harry said in a mock-disappointed tone.

,,Well, Haaarrryyy....you’ll just have to deal with it!” she grinned at the look on his face, ,,You are just too strange,”

,,Oi! I’m a very healthy and very not-strange person!” he said in mock-hurt.

,,Alright, alright...you are a not-strange person. But then you’ll have to be just plain stupid, now don’t you?” Ginny said and patted him on the head.

,,Okay, okay, okay. I’ll be a strange person, rather then being stupid...” he grumbled.

,,Hrmpf,” was the only thing that she said,

,,Why did you just say ‘hrmpf’?” he asked her, wide-eyed

,,Because I felt like it...why did you ask?” she answered and asked.

,,Lolly,”

,,What?”

,,Now you know how I felt when you said ‘hrmpf’ right out of the blue! It’s a really bad feeling...makes you feel left out...”

,,Uhh...yeah...okay...whatever you say,” she looked down at her hands.

,,But, come on, Ginny...do you seriously want to study? Have you even looked out the window? It’s the best weather we’ve had here at Hogwarts since last week! You can’t miss a chance like that, now do you?” he said with his most convincing voice and pointed out the window.

She looked out, looked at him and sighed in defeat, ,,Alright...what do you wanna do?”

,,I was thinking about a nice picnic somewhere near the lake...or you and Hermione could do one of those white t-shirt and water thing...” she hit him in the arm, ,,Alright, alright...I’ll leave the picnic out,”

She just sighed and stood up (they had been sitting on her bed).

,,Picnic near the lake. No white t-shirts, no Hermione,” he smiled and stood up,

,,It’s a deal,” he gave her a light peck on the lips and then took her hand, ,,Now, off to the kitchen, girl!”

She giggled and they walked hand in hand out of the room.



##########


,,So, where do you wanna sit?” Harry asked,

,,Somewhere near the lake,” she grinned at him. He sighed.

,,Now, my lady...are you saying that I am going to have to pick our picknic place?” he asked, smirking.

Her face looked like she had just seen a ghost,

,,You will do no such thing, Harry James Potter!” she snapped the picnicbasket out of his hands and walked towards a big oak tree, ,,We will sit here, near the lake, and you will not think about doing something stupid!”

,,B-but...But Giiiinnnnyyyy!” he said with a pleading voice, ,,I’m a prat in my heart! I can’t resist!” She just hit him in the arm and sat down. He did the same (That is, sat down. He did not hit himself in the arm).

,,You are not a prat in your heart, Harry James Potter. There is no room for that because of your love for me, now is it?” she smirked.

,,Well...maybe that’s true...bur I am a prat little lower...”

She gasped and blushed, ,,Stop it, Harry! You are not a prat... little lower!”

He grinned at her and opened the basket, ,,Well...At least you would like me to be,”

,, Harry!” She hissed, ,,Stop it! I want no such thing!”

He smirked even wider, ,,Ohh, but sweetie pie, you actually do,”

,,Harry! If you don’t stop that talk this instant I will brake up with you and never ever talk with you again!” she blushed and looked around her to be sure nobody had heard him.

,,Ginny! You’re no fun!”

,,Well, so they say,” she took up a sandwich and started to eat,

,,So, I’m just gonna have to eat in silence, now am I?” Harry said,

,,Well, I get enough of talking-with-your-mouth-full from Ron at home, so yes, you will have to eat in silence,” Ginny answered and took another bite of her sandwich

,,What if I don’t wanna eat in silence?” he asked.

,,Then I’ll break up with you,” he just groined.

,,But, love...I’m talking now and you aren’t breaking up with me, now are you?” he asked,

,,Well, Harry James Potter, maybe I am,”

,,What do you mean by that?” his voice was suddenly not as confidente,

,,Maybe I don’t wanna be with you anymore. Maybe I’m tired of all the crap you’re always saying! Maybe I don’t like the way you talk, move, laugh! Maybe I’ve just had enought of you! Maybe I just feel like you’re stalking me! Like you always want to be with me, and I can’t even have any space to breathe! Maybe I don’t like you anymore! Maybe I never liked you at all!” she talked unbelievebly fast. Harry’s face was white as a ghost.

,,You never liked me?” he asked faintly,

,,Did you even LISTEN to me?” she said,

,,Well...yeah...” he answered


,,Then you would have noticed all the maybe’s. I like you just the way you are,” she smirked widely,

,,Ehh...so...you’re not breaking up with me?” he asked warily

,,No, silly!” she giggled a little,

He surprised her by kissing her hard on the lips, ,,That’s very, very good, love,” He grinned so widely that it shouldn’t be legal.

,,Hmm...if I knew you would react like this I would pretend to brake up with you much more often!” she smirked and kissed him again.

,,No, you wouldn’t. This is just the reaction of the first fake-brakeup you give me. The next reaction will be this: You pretend to brake up with me. I leave and wont talk to you OR kiss you for TWO whole weeks.
So if I were you I would not pretend to brake up with me again, because I know that you wouldn’t be able to live without me for two whole weeks,” he simply said and took a bite of a chocolet cake Dobby had made for them.

,,Ohh, Potter! You’re no fun!” Ginny said.

,,But, Ginny, love...indeed I am a very appeling person. I’m actually funny, smart, intelligent, good looking, athletic, humorous, brave, romantic and many other marvolous things that I don’t have the time to mention. So you see, you have hooked up with a pretty perfect bloke, sweetie pie,” he gave her his most charming smile. She just rolled her eyes and giggled.

,,Plus the fact that you have the biggest ego on the planet!” her brown eyes sparkled.

,,That was one of the things that I didn’t have the time to mention, love,” he used his most charming smile again.

,,I think Dean had much bigger ego than you, Scarhead!” Ginny smirked at the expression on his face.

,,OY! He did NOT! No one has bigger ego than the almighty Boy who lived!”

,,No one exept Dean Thomas, that is,” her smirk widened.

,,Well, if you love HIM so much, why don’t you just go to him insteed?” he said in mock-hurt.

,,But, my dear, dear Boy who lived! I wouldn’t do that to you! I can’t leave you heart broken! I have much, much bigger heart then that!” she gave him a small peck.

,,Ohh...yeah...of course you couldn’t leave me heart broken, now could you? That wouldn’t be good enough,”

,,Of course I couldn’t. That indeed would not be good enough,” she gave him another peck.

,,Got anymore where that came from?” he asked, grinning whicetly.

,,I actually do have more where that came from,”


Ten minutes later the food was completely forgotten, as was the lake, Hogwarts and the fact that there were about 20 kids watching them.







A/N: Thanks for reading and something like that...hope you liked it =D





Reviews 4
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear