Search:

SIYE Time:8:39 on 18th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Importance Ever After
By Fuzzy_Bear

- Text Size +

Category: Post-OotP
Characters:Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley
Genres: Drama
Warnings: None
Rating: PG
Reviews: 10
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2005 ***

There are different things various people consider to be important. I mean really important. Not just the "Oh my gosh, I need to get that shirt" kind of important, but the truly important kind of thing. Some people consider money to be the most important thing, some believe it's family and friends, and still others believe it's their broomstick of all things. Still, no matter what one considers to be important, one would do anything to keep it safe and from hurting. For me, Ginerva Molly Weasley, Harry Potter will, and always be, that important person that allows me to go on. It's our first fanfic so please go easy and Read and Review.
Hitcount: Story Total: 2348







ChapterPrinter


Disclaimer: No matter how much we want it, we don't own anything of the HP universe.

A/N: Well, we're just two 12 year-old girls trying to make a good fanfic. Please Review! We hope you like it. Sorry about any spelling an grammar mistakes, we did the best we could.

Prologue-



August 11

Dear Journal,

There are different things various people consider to be important. I mean really important. Not just the “Oh my gosh, I need to get that shirt” kind of important, but the truly important kind of thing. Ya know? Some people consider money to be the most important thing, some believe it’s family and friends, and still others believe it’s their broomstick of all things. Still, no matter what one considers to be important, one would do anything to keep it safe and from hurting.

For most people, it takes many years, sometimes even until their dying moment, to know what is most important to them. Oddly enough, me, who doesn’t know anything relatively important until the last second of the last minute, have known what is and will be vital since I was 10 years-old. For me, Ginerva Molly Weasley, Harry Potter will, and always be, that important person that allows me to go on.

By now you’re probably wondering what all of this is leading up to. I’m not really quite sure yet, so you needn’t bother to try asking me. I’m sure, as I said before, I won’t know until I’m done, or close to done anyhow. All I know right now is this- I need to share this with someone, but I can’t bear to say it out loud, so I’ll write it down even though it probably sounds strange. Maybe one day I’ll have the courage to share this with Ron, or Hermione, or any of my other brothers. It’ll take a lot of extra courage, that I don’t have at the moment, to share this with Harry. I seriously doubt I ever will.

I love my brothers with all my heart. So, in order from oldest to youngest, I present to you-

Bill. He was always bringing(it’s an actual word! How weird is that?) home a new girlfriend from Hogwarts, as he was very popular. He always had time, no matter how pretty the girl, to play or talk with his little sister. Now he works at Gringotts doing something and teaching Fleur "to improve her English".

Charlie was never very popular with the ladies, so he would always tell me stories or play dragon and dragon tamer(he was always in to dragons and that sort of thing). Now he's a dragon tamer.

Even though Percy was a know-it-all git sometimes, I knew I could always ask for help with homework from him. After claiming Harry went nuts, he betrayed our family and sided with the ministry. Luckily, he came back eventually. After a few fist fights, he was excepted back into the family.

Fred and George (or Gred and Forge) - I learned almost all I know about pranks and diversions from them. They were always there to help cheer me up.

Ron. Ron. Ron and I were close before he went to Hogwarts as he was only one year older than me. Then it was always Hermione this, Hermione that, and Hermione did this and that. (I found when he started doing this it was hilarious.)

We're all Weasleys and therefore all cursed with red hair and evil freckles.

Even though I love all my brothers dearly, they do get annoying. With the constant teasing 'bout Harry(everyone knew I had, had a crush on him since I was 6. They thought it was cute.) and the threating to do some horrible things to the current boy I was dating, anyone could see how I could get mad at them easily. Alas, I still love them.


Now, to most people, this would seem a weird place to end. Even I, the Queen of Weirdness and All Things Weird, consider this kinda weird. Ah well, it just feels somehow right to end here. Have you ever had that feeling? The one where even though it seems strange it just feels right?

Anyways, until next time,

Ginny W.


P.S. Even though you are technically a journal, you may not stay that way. I have this thing with diaries(tell you later) and this is supposed to help with that fear.


Author's Note: We won't go on if nobody wants us to. Please review! It would really help, even if you hated it.
Reviews 10
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear