Search:

SIYE Time:9:19 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Naked
By Blessed

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Drama, General
Warnings: None
Rating: G
Reviews: 23
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2004 ***

Can Harry help Ginny get over her fear of Tom?
Hitcount: Story Total: 26862; Chapter Total: 3861







ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Naked
Part 2: to take control

“What about Tom”?

“I’ve been having dreams about him and the chamber”.

Harry’s mouth curved in an O shape.

“How long”?

Ginny looked down at her hands, watching her thumbs twiddle together nervously. How am I supposed to tell him that?

“Ginny how long”?

She took a deep breath and fixed her gaze to his serious eyes. “For a long time, since … since first year”.

“And you never told anyone”? He stated accusingly.

“Well I’m telling you now aren’t I “?

“You still acted stupidly”.

Ginny Gaped, “Excuse me? What was I supposed to say Harry?. My family had been punished enough with the shame I put them through, I just wanted to forget about it, besides after your fourth year, they were pretty occupied “, and still are, her mind told her …. You know they could listen if they wanted to, they just don’t care, do they?

Ginny bit her tongue, well that was a good one Weasley; you just had to bring up his fourth year didn’t you, why not his fifth and sixth while your at it?

Harry turned red and let out a shaky breath.

“Ok I worded that wrong, what I meant was that if you had, you wouldn’t have had to put up with it so long, you would already known the solution to this”.

“I’ve tried sleeping potions they don’t work”.

“I’m not talking about sleeping potions, I’m talking about you”.

Ginny looked at him strangely, where was he going with this, first he was annoyed with her, and now he was, well now he was being brusque with her.

Harry tusked, “Isn’t it obvious, you have to stop fearing him to make the dreams go away.”

She knew very well that he didn’t fear Tom, and she knew that somewhere deep inside of her he was right, but when you were peeved your were peeved.

“Well why not take a piece of your own advice Harry and let me know how it works out for you”.

Harry shook his head, “My situation is different to yours”.

“How”?

“Don’t you see? Everyone has dreams of the past, heck even I do when Tom isn’t to busy showing me what’s happening at present and what is going to happen”.

Ginny understood, she did, she didn’t want to but she did.

But then she found herself asking “Why do you call him Tom?”

Harry Grinned wryly, “Because he hates it, it’s a human name, and he doesn’t like to consider himself one, He prefers to be thought of as a monster, more powerful than us all”.

It struck Ginny then, that she didn’t know much about Harry, yes she knew he was the noble hero, but he also had the ordinariness of the typical boy inside of him, he had the smartness to see things for the way they were, he was simply extraordinary.

“Ginny if you can take control, take it, otherwise you’ll end up breaking in the end”.

I already am

They sat silently, the fire warming her toes which wriggled out in front of her on the table.

Can I really control the situation? Can I really fight him again?.

Familiar red eyes stared back her, ‘I’ll always be here Ginny, Always.

Ginny gulped for air, trying desperately to get some air to her lungs

Harry put a hand on her shoulder “Ginny Are you ok”?

“I’m scared “; she whispered honestly, “I can’t do this, I can’t do this not on my own”.

Harry grabbed her other hand in his, sending warmth throughout her body.

“You won’t have to; I’m going to help you”.

He stared down at his watch. “Everyone will be up soon”, He stood up and stretched.

“Meet me down here say around 12:30, everyone will be in bed by then”.
And before she could ask him what for he had hurried up the stairs to the boy’s dormitory, not that it mattered, she’d find out soon enough. And soon after the sun had risen and people had started heading down for breakfast. Despite the Goosebumps on her skin, she smiled. Something was different, somehow she knew, she didn’t know how, she just did, that everything was going to be ok.

“Are you ready Ginny”? Called Hermione , “Surely you’ve finished charming your face with make up , anymore and your sure to look like a clown.

And when she sat down next to Harry for breakfast and her eyes met his it was confirmed, it was going to be ok, she poured the milk into her cereal, it just had to be.






TBC







Reviews 23
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear