Search:

SIYE Time:1:09 on 19th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Naked
By Blessed

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Drama, General
Warnings: None
Rating: G
Reviews: 23
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2004 ***

Can Harry help Ginny get over her fear of Tom?
Hitcount: Story Total: 26986; Chapter Total: 4218







ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter



Naked
Part 4 :Occlumency




Ginny fiddled with the loose cotton on her robes, “So what are we going to do”?

“Occlumency”

Ginny gaped, “Your kidding right”? She asked. “Like what you did with professor Snape, you said it was rubbish”.


He blushed, “well just cause I didn’t find it useful doesn’t mean you won’t. You have to try and block your mind off from Tom somehow don’t you?”

The idea of Harry invading her memories made Ginny feel nervous. But if it could control the dreams and make them stop, then she was willing to try anything.

She nodded, “Ok”.

“Now take out your wand, I’m going to try and break into your mind, you need to try and resist”.

Ginny nodded.

“Are you ready”?

“Yes”.

“legilimens”!



------ ---------------


Ginny cried out at the sight of blood on her robes and the chicken feathers stuck to her.

“What have I done”? She whispered. “How am I going to explain this when I don’t even know myself”?

She stared at her diary, “Tom will know he’ll be able to help me figure this out”, She whispered.

---------------------
Gin ny stared at the petrified girl in front of her.

She rubbed her aching head; I don’t remember where I was when this happened she thought silently. Is it possible that I did this?

But Tom was insistent that it wasn’t me, he said there was no way a Gryffindor could do such things , so why then did everyone suspect Harry?.

Ginny frowned, something wasn’t right.

---------------------

Tom I don’t remember where I was this afternoon, I think I’m going crazy.

You’re just tired; you said last week you hadn’t been sleeping well.

Percy is treating me strangely he even asked me where I was and if I knew anything maybe he suspects me too. You don’t think it could be really me tom do you, I mean it doesn’t seem impossible does it?

How many times must I reassure you Virginia that it isn’t you; you’re only a first year correct?

Yes.

Then there is no way at such an age you could accomplish such as task.


---------------------


Ginn y sat on the couch her face buried in her hands. Shame washed over her. Harry would be sure to question her why if she had some idea what was going on why hadn’t she said something.


“Sorry Gin”

She looked up at him in shock, “What for”?

“For, well you know”

She sighed, “You were just trying to help”.

He sat down next to her, “I think that’s enough for one night, you ok”?

She shrugged, “just a bit ashamed”.

Harry put his hand on her shoulder. “It wasn’t your fault Ginny”.

“Everyone seems to think so, I’ve heard them Harry whispering as I walk down the halls, saying that I’m some sort of deatheater in training”.

An Unreadable expression crossed his features.

“Well there wrong Ginny”.

“Sometimes I wonder”, she whispered. “What do you think of me Harry”?

His Adams apple bobbed up and down “What”? He squeaked.

“What do you think about the chamber of secrets”?

He let out a breath of relief , “ Well I don’t know , I mean I know it wasn’t your fault , no matter what you think Gin, you were the victim , and if it had been anyone else I don’t think they would have survived it as well as you did”.

“Thanks Harry but I don’t think I’ve done that a good of job if I’m still affected by it”.

“You’re only human, but remember this you came out of it alive, he didn’t kill you”.

“Only because you saved me”

He shook his head, “It was a different battle for each of us, and we made it through together”.

He stood up silently, “It’s late, we should both get some sleep, same time and place tomorrow”?

Ginny nodded.

“Ok I’ll see you in the morning, sweet dreams”.

She watched him till he was out of her sight.

He was sweet, he really was.

But she doubted if it was sweet dreams that she would get tonight.





TBC


A/n: I just want to thank my reviewers, Savvy, ZanyMuggle, and Sarah. You guys are incredibly sweet and your reviews help and encourage me with this story.
Reviews 23
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear