Search:

SIYE Time:7:37 on 20th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Naked
By Blessed

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Drama, General
Warnings: None
Rating: G
Reviews: 23
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2004 ***

Can Harry help Ginny get over her fear of Tom?
Hitcount: Story Total: 27006; Chapter Total: 3785







ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Naked
Part: 5
Wake me up




…………………… the next morning…………………

Harry rushed down the stairs, wanting to get his hand at least on one scone before they were all gone.

He rushed to the portrait hole and stopped in his tracks when a voice rang out.

“Tom”

He turned around to see Ginny’s arms flailing out in front of her.

“Please don’t” she whimpered.

Harry walked to the lounge and knelt in front of the sleeping girl. He frowned at her sweating forehead and the fearful expression on her face.

He looked at his watch then down at Ginny.

Sighing he stayed glued to his spot; if he did anything to extravagant it would make things worst, he had to let her wake up on her own. The only thing for him to do was to stay with her till it was over.

He stroked her hand. “It’s ok Ginny”, He whispered, “I’m here”.

After 15 minutes of soothing words, Ginny’s eyes opened widely and she shot up looking around frantically.

“It’s ok Gin; said Harry gently “It was just a dream”.

She swiveled around and stared at him, a moment later she spoke.

“Yeah, the silencing charm must have worn off.” She nervously smiled.

She gulped and waited for heart to proceed to its normal beat.

“I’m ok”.

“You sure?”

Yawning, she nodded. “Yeah, I’ve had worst, have we missed breakfast?”

“No but the yummy stuff is probably gone”.

“Oh, let’s go then before all that’s left is sugarless cereal.”

Harry laughed, “Right”.

“And Harry”

“Yeah”.

“You know you didn’t have to, but thanks for you know, being there”.

He smiled, “Anytime”.

*******************

“Can you believe those two?” Whispered Carly Winters to her best friend Joey Sutherlans as Ginny entered the great hall, with Harry following soon after.

“Two nights this past week and it’s only Wednesday”

“Do you recon he’ll ask her to the dance”?

“I bet you 2 galleons he will”.

“Just to think”, giggled Joey, “A secret romance and we share a dorm with it”.

******

Hermione Granger rolled her eyes at the whispering and giggling girls.

“Something is going on”, she rubbed her prefect badge, “I have a right mind to go over there and find out”.

“So why don’t you”? snapped Ron.

She shot him daggers “Well it wouldn’t seem very fair if I just took away points for gossip would it “? she asked sarcastically , “After all I have no proof”.

“That’s never stopped you before”.

“Why Ronald Weasley you great….”

“Come on guys, give it a break will you, your giving me and Gin a headache”. Interrupted Harry who could practically feel the anger radiating off both of his friends.

The sound of Ginny’s head hitting the table stopped them from answering.

Ron gave a slight grin, “Literally, eh good one Ginny”.

“It’s not funny Ron”.

“Well it is for someone who has a sense of humor”. He shot back

Harry shook his head trying to hold back a grin; everyone was going to blame this fight on Ginny now.

“Get your head off the table Ginny, the jokes over”, scoffed Hermione

“You know guys “, interjected Neville who was sitting two seats down from Ron, “I think she’s really asleep”.

Ron frowned and poked her arm, “Gin”.

There was no response.

Ron scratched his head, “Blimey”.

Harry touched her arm, “come on Gin, classes start soon”.

A bleary eye hidden behind a red curl glared, “Do me a favor”, she said sleepily, “Tell them”, and she indicated with her eye to Ron and Hermione, “To shut up so I can get some sleep”.

Ron shook his head and stood up pulling Ginny from her chair, “Come on”.

“What about classes”? Asked Hermione incredulously.

“Well she very well can’t go to them in this state can she?”

“She seemed alright 20 minutes ago”, murmured Hermione

“Are you suggesting that my sister is acting”?

Hermione glared, “No I’m just saying that something strange is going on”, she stared at Harry, who in turn stared down at his bowel of cereal.

“That’s you favorite phrase at the moment isn’t it”?

Ron gripped a slipping Ginny under the arms, “would you stand up Ginny”

“Bed”.

“Yeah yeah, we’re going”.

Hermione watched Ron half carry Ginny till he was out of sight.

“What on earth is going on with her “?

Harry stood up, “just too many late nights”. Hermione only looked slightly convinced.

****************

Harry and Hermione didn’t see Ron till after transfiguration, when he caught up with them on the way to potions

“Where were you”? Asked Hermione, “McGonagall practically had a fit when she found you had wagged”.

“I didn’t wag, something came up”.

“Is Ginny ok? “, asked Harry.

“What? “

“You Sister Ron”, stated Hermione in exasperation, “Harry wants to know is she is ok”?

Ron turned red. “Oh yeah, she’s fine, just dandy”

Harry frowned, “What’s up with you”?

“Nothing”. Ron answered quickly.

He pulled a red envelope out of his pocket and waited till they had all found seats. Before promptly dropping the letter into Hermione’s book bag, from his seat behind.

He raked his hands through his hair nervously, this had better work or he was going to kill his sister, literally.


**********

“Hermione’s catching on, and Ron’s acting strange”. Harry Whispered to Ginny later that afternoon in the common room.

Ginny brushed her hair away from her eyes then stared at Harry thoughtfully.

“I don’t know what to do; I mean would it really matter if she knew”

“Of course it would matter Harry”.

“Dumb question I asked” he muttered, “And how come I’m the one more stressed”? he added .

“Cause I’m the one with the solution”.

“Which is?”

“We need to find somewhere else to have our Occlumency lessons, I don’t think it’s a good idea to do it down here anymore, it’d be dangerous, especially if one of the younger students caught us, not to mention Hermione and Ron”.

“Where else can we go then without being caught by one of the professor’s”?

“Isn’t it obvious to you Harry? The room of requirement”



TBC



A/n : Thanks for the reviews guys! :), keep em coming if ya can :P.

And by the way your going to find out what’s going on with Ron and Hermione soon , I’m writing an outtake for it , It’s going to be called ‘ask her’.








Reviews 23
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear