Search:

SIYE Time:19:54 on 19th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Naked
By Blessed

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Drama, General
Warnings: None
Rating: G
Reviews: 23
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2004 ***

Can Harry help Ginny get over her fear of Tom?
Hitcount: Story Total: 27001; Chapter Total: 3542







ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Naked
Part 7: The fantastic Ball




For the next week and a half Ginny and Harry continued meeting almost every night for occlumency lessons, still, with much disappointment on Ginny’s part, there hadn’t been much improvement. Even though Harry was sweet and encouraging, Ginny was sure soon enough he’d want to give this whole thing up.

Ginny rubbed her eyes and stared at herself in the mirror. Yawning she tiredly reached for her make up and applied as she did every morning after a nightmare, she whispered a spell to make the redness in her eyes disappear and the blackness under them. Once she was done she met Hermione down in the common room.

“Morning Gin”, She cheered brightly

She grinned politely “Someone’s in a good mood”

Hermione grinned, “What isn’t there to be happy about? The sky is blue, the sun is
Shining and I’m meeting my mystery man at the ball tonight”

Ginny rolled her eyes “Oh come off it Mione, His not that much of a mystery his pretty plain and simple if you ask me”

Anyone would think she wouldn’t want him to be Ron , but I know better, She’s scared that he won’t be and doesn’t want to make it even harder for herself

Hermione tusked as she made her way to the portrait hole “Hush up Ginny or we’ll be late for class”

Ginny followed, shaking her head, denial denial denial


***************

It was the dreaded moment and the reason why it was dreaded was Harry was pretty sure how his best friend was going to react, and if he was definitely right, then Harry had every reason to be afraid. See when it came to the Weasley boys, they were all very different, different opinions, personalities, tastes etc, but the one thing they all had in common, the one thing they all agreed on was to severely harm any guy who came close to their baby sister. Not that Harry was interested in her that way. No not at all, not in the slightest. It was strictly friendship, and what he was doing with her, was strictly one friend helping another out. It was ok for a guy to care for a girl, without having feelings that were anything beyond friendship. Which was why Harry decided in the end not to even consult Ron.

Harry walked over to Ginny, His heart thumping in his chest. He took it for fear of Ron who was across the table working on quidditch static’s, he could get pretty riled up when working on quidditch static’s and the littlest things would tick him off.

*******************


Ginny grinned and quirked a brow curiously as Harry approached her, as if he were the mouse and she a cat.

“Hi Harry”

“Hi” He squeaked

Why is he squeaking?

Why am I squeaking? It’s only Ginny, and Ron hasn’t even lifted his head * Mentally sighs* you can do this

“I want to ask you something,” he blurted

“Shoot”

Come on Harry my porridge is going cold

“Want to go to the Ball with me tonight?”

Oh my Gosh, am I dreaming a good dream for once?

“Just as friends” he hurriedly added grinning

That wasn’t too bad

Ginny felt an indescribable feeling, still she smiled at Harry

“Sure, It’s better then the both of us sitting up in our dormitories sulking cause we couldn’t find dates.

Harry nodded

“I’ll meet you at the entrance “

“Ok”


“Cya” he hurried off

“Bye” whispered Ginny


*******************

Dear diary,
I’m sitting at my desk while Lavender does my hair. Hermione is here too, applying her own make up might I add. Though I don’t blame her, Lav and Pav tend to go overboard with the make up.

You know it’s weird Hermione’s more excited then all of us, which is saying something, she’s still the same old Mione through and through, but she does well keeping herself composed. I wonder how my dear brother Ron plans to reveal himself to her tonight. That’s the only reason I’m going really and also that Harry asked me, I don’t know why, He could have gone with Cho or any other girl for that matter. Maybe it was a question of pity. I should scribble that out. Harry’s not like that. He probably would just rather hang out with a friend then with some girl he doesn’t really know. And like me, He obviously doesn’t think these balls are anything special.




“Ginny it’s time to go” squealed Lavender

Ginny placed her notebook in her bag, Unlike the other girls, she didn’t have a clutch but a slightly bigger bag which was a light emerald and glittery to match her halter top and skirt.

The group of three girls made there way to the entrance hall where they were all meeting there dates, Ginny tagged behind slowly and when they arrived waited till everyone else had found there dates and gone inside. Coincidently Harry seemed to have had the same idea.

Harry shoved his hands insides his pockets and grinned sheepishly

“Shall we go in”?

Ginny smiled “Sure”




TBC


A/n: I sincerely want to say how sorry I am for taking this long in updating, I was actually worried My membership may be cancelled, but luckily not :), hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for reading and reviewing everyone
Reviews 23
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear