Search:

SIYE Time:22:42 on 19th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Harry Potter and the seventh year
By aaron23

- Text Size +

Category: Post-HBP
Characters:Albus Dumbledore, Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger, Nymphadora Tonks, Remus Lupin, Ron Weasley, Severus Snape
Genres: Action/Adventure, Comedy, Fluff
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Rating: G
Reviews: 5
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2005 ***

Finding and destroying horcruxes. Defeating Voldemort.
H/G
Hitcount: Story Total: 3118







ChapterPrinter


Harry Potter and the seventh year.

Chapter 1
Summer at the Dursleys.

Harry Potter was lying fast asleep on his bed. Privet Drive was as silent as ever except for Hedwig who hooted softly and for Dudley’s usual snoring and occasional grunting. Harry was having a very troubled dream as he was dreaming of the final confrontation between himself and Voldemort. He awoke with a start. He wiped sweat from his forehead, put on his glasses and glanced at the clock on his bed side table. It was 2.00 am. His emerald green eyes then fell on the Daily Prophet lying next to his clock on the bed side table. On the front page was a large of photo Albus Dumbledore and the headline bore:

Albus Dumbledore murdered.

Albus Dumbledore, Headmaster of Hogwarts School of witchcraft and wizardry, member of the international confederation of wizards and Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot, was murdered by Severus Snape who is reported to be a Death Eater (He-who-must-not-be-named’s followers) but also a teacher at Hogwarts. According to Rufus Scrimgeour, the Minister for magic, Snape is being ‘actively being researched by aurors’. The circumstances of Dumbledore’s murder remain fishy as he was murdered on the Hogwart’s grounds itself. He was also reported to be in the company of Harry Potter on the night of his murder.

Albus Dumbledore was considered by many as the greatest wizard of our era and was considered by many as the one who can stop He-who-must-not-be-named. Many in the Wizarding world now see Harry Potter as the only one who can defeat He-who-must-not-be-named and ‘our only hope’. There are also rumours of a prophecy concerning He-who-must-not-be-named and Harry Potter singling out Harry Potter as the ‘Chosen One” to get rid of He-who-must-not-be-named.

For more on Harry Potter, see page 2.

Harry sighed as he turned the page.

Harry Potter, a real hero.

The Daily Prophet can exclusively report the heroics of Mr. Harry Potter ever since his first year at Hogwarts thanks to several interviews of his friends.

It is already widely known that Harry Potter is the only known person to survive the Killing curse as a baby. But there’s more!! In his first year he saved the Philosophers Stone from the clutches of He-who-must-not-be-named. Yes! It’s no joke. He modestly says that he was ‘very lucky’ but it takes a great deal of guts and talent for an 11 year old to face He-who-must-not-be-named and escape yet again. The Boy-who-lived has built himself a real reputation ever since his first year. In his second year, he killed a basilisk with a sword, a basilisk, hidden in Slytherin’s hidden chamber, which had petrified several of his friends. The basilisk in question had been released by He-who-must-not-be-named by the help of a diary. Harry potter Thus faced He-who-must-not-be-named yet again and saving along the way Ginny Weasley who was possessed by He-who-must-not-be-named. Incidentally, Ginny Weasley is his current girlfriend. In his third year, Harry Potter managed to produced a patronus strong enough to repel at least a hundred dementors to save his and Hermione Granger’s life. In his forth year he won the Triwizard tournament to become the youngest person ever to win this tournament and faced He-who-must-not-be-named again and managed to escape once more time. But Cedric Diggory, another student at Hogwarts competing in the tournament, was murdered by He-who-must-not-be-named. In his fifth year he fought Death Eaters at the Ministry and faced He-who-must-not-be-named and escaped once more.

It is clear that Harry Potter is no normal teenager. He has faced danger many times before. So, it may not be to far-fetched to say that Harry Potter may be the ‘Chosen One’. There are rumours of a prophecy concerning Harry Potter and He-who-must-not-be-named. It is said that this prophecy could be the reason why He-who-must-not-be-named went for the Potters 16 years ago. The prophecy in question, according to rumours, says that Mr. Potter is the ‘Chosen One’ to defeat He-who-must-not-be-named. Chosen or not, Mr. Potter is an exceptional youngster.

Harry sighed again as he put the Daily Prophet on his bed side table along with his glasses and lay down on his bed trying to sleep. A quick glance at the clock showed that it was already 2.22 am. Harry drifted to a sleep after a few minutes.
Several days passed by quickly. Nothing out of the ordinary happened. Harry was extremely bored when a sudden idea came to his mind. He had wanted to buy himself some clothes since a long time. He remembered Hermione saying something about changing muggle money into wizard money but could you do it the other way? He grabbed a quill and started writing a letter to Gringotts:

To Gringotts,

I want to change wizard money into muggle money. Is that possible? If yes, how?

Yours sincerely,

Harry Potter

He tied the letter to Hedwig’s leg, Hedwig, who had been waiting patiently for him to finish his letter. She seemed delighted to having mail to deliver as lately she had seemed just as bored as Harry has been.
Reviews 5
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear