Search:

SIYE Time:4:57 on 16th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Porcelain
By sPaRkLeS

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 11
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2003 ***

A chapter length fic about a scene in Harry's and Ginny's life...
Hitcount: Story Total: 2711







ChapterPrinter


Hope you like this new fic!!! Review, please?

Harry began climbing the steps to his flat: exhausted. Harry was in his third year of auror training he had just recently returned Magical Law Enforcement department for the Ministry of Magic. His day had been awfully demanding and energy-consuming. Aching all over, all he could think about was his bed and its comfy pillows and the full night sleep he was about to collapse into; climbing four flight of stairs was contributing immensely to his longing. He pushed the door to the hallway open and he was surprised to step on a something squishy; it was a red petal. He then noticed the floor was covered in red petals. Frowning slightly, he made his way through the dim entrance hallway and saw that the door to his flat was open. He pushed the creaking door aside, following the petals that led to a counter Harry had right in front of the door. A small parchment filled with a beautiful tilted handwriting that Harry recognized so well. "Follow the roses…" So this was her handiwork. Smiling, he admired how everyday passed and he never got enough of her. How he could think he knew her to the last drop of her soul and she'd present him with something exciting and unexpected. Sometimes, she would do some things to him that he would realized the woman she had turned out to be. And she loved him, loved him with all her might. Harry couldn't be more grateful. He couldn't be more grateful than to have her smile only for him, to have her touch and laugh only for him. Grateful for being able to hug her and kiss her and make love to her and still say she was his and his only. Harry sometimes was afraid of how perfect they were together. If she ever left him it would be like ripping him in two and hiding his other part. It would be like tearing his lungs and heart in two; he wouldn't breathe without her. She completed him, like no one else ever did.

He slipped the note into his pocket and began following the petals up the stairs. Harry's flat was actually a very small duplex. As you entered by the front door, you'd be face to face with the kitchen door and to the left there was a small staircase that led to the second floor. There, a small but cozy living room and a short corridor leading to his bedroom. By the living room, there was a glass door that led to a small terrace. Harry reached the top of the stairs, careful not to step in the delicate roses, who were thrown casually on the floor, leading the way.

He followed crossing his living room, which was only candle lit, actually full of candles. Harry frowned, and was anxious to know what that girl he loved so much was up to. He imagined her and her mischievous grin. Harry knew that Ginny had inherited too much of the Twins smartness, but whatever prank or surprise she threw on Harry, it always had a little bit of her in it. That sent a shiver down his spine and excitement began taking place inside Harry.

It was when Harry felt the smell of marvelous food connected with Harry's nose as he opened the door to the terrace. The moonless dark sky shone sparkly above Harry; the evening chill wrapped him as he noticed a table, fully set with two plates filled with the most delicious food; at least it was beautiful to see. He closed his eyes and inspired and enjoyed the smell of home-cooking. He felt someone come up from behind and hug him in a tight hug. He smiled. Turning around, he set his eyes on a beautiful woman he was so happy to have by his side. Except she was simply, absolutely - stunning. She had curled her red flaming hair and used the softest of make-ups that Harry barely acknowledged. She wore a long, black silk dress, that was something between a simple silk dress or a very sexy sleeping gown, that hugged her slim figures graciously and had a very daring front, showing the space between her chest. His eyes roamed her body fervently. "You look stunning." He was able to whisper. Ginny bit her bottom lip smiling; their it was, the naïve grin Harry loved so much, even though they both knew she wasn't naïve at all. Harry wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, kissing her passionately. When their lips parted, he continued very close to her face, marvelling her scent, her beauty, everything.

"What's all this for?" He asked sweetly.
"No reason." She smiled at his smiling face. "Just to see you like this."

He kissed her again. Suddenly his hunger and tiredness swept away and he wanted to kiss her until they dropped. She led the way to the table. They sat down, pulling their chairs closer together. Dinner began as they enjoyed each other and appreciated good food and wine. They whispered promises and vows in each others ears throughout the main course and Ginny's hand slipped from her lap various times before she stood up to fetch dessert. Harry was left alone, longing for her to come back. He was amazed; she knew the exact things to say to make him crazy for her and after her last slip, he doubted very much that they would make it through supper. Dessert was hot chocolate Petit Gateau, covered with hot chocolate syrup accompanied by vanilla ice cream: Harry's favourite. He made the best of his icy tongue and played at her ear before she got his hand and ushered him into his bedroom. At least, he thought she was heading for his bedroom; instead she took him to the other part of the terrace, where they had a distant view of the London City. She closed her arms around him and rested on his chest. Embraced, they began moving around in small circles.

Suddenly, something began bubbling up inside Harry. He wanted this for the rest of his life. He already knew that, but this evening was only a confirmation of all this emotion he felt for her. He had a ring already, he had bought it months ago when he realized all this, but the perfect opportunity never seemed to come up. If this wasn't the perfect opportunity, then it would never come. He excused himself and told her to wait outside. He returned mere seconds later; ring in his pocket; and went back to the same comforting position they had left.

"Harry?" She asked softly
"Mm?"
"I have something I need to tell you." Mischief clearly present in her voice.
"Me too." His heart began racing to an incredible rate. He moved away from her, only enough to look her in the eye and hold her hands.

"Ginny." He began, a smile pulled his lips upward, adrenaline substituting the blood in his veins. "Wou- Would you care to spend the rest of your life by my side?" He knelt on one knee. "Would you marry me, Ginny?" He took out the ring from his pocket and opened in front of her. She covered her mouth with her hands, obviously not expecting this. But she stayed in that same position longer than Harry would've wanted her too. Then, tears began falling freely from her eyes. Shit, he had screwed up, again. Harry immediately sprung up and wrapped his arms around her tightly as she cried in his shoulder, gripping him strongly. Harry began "shh"eing her softly and running a hand through her hair, desperate to find a solution for his mess up, the fear of loosing her increasing by the second. But then, she stopped crying. Harry could hear her sniffing beside his ear.

"You're a father, Harry." She whispered in his ear.

He didn't move as she slid away from him and looked him in the eye. That couldn't possibly be happening. How? When? Him, Harry, a father? Had he heard right? No, impossible. She was looking at him with that same smile that made him lose his mind.

"You're a daddy now." She giggled wiping away the remaining tears.
"A father?" He breathed. "Me?" He took a long, uneasy breath and little by little, reality began sinking in to him. He was going to be a father! He would have a son, with Ginny!

"Are you sure?" He asked excitedly, a grin larger than his face began taking over his lips as she nodded happily.
"Positive." She answered.

Harry screamed in joy, leaping in the air like a happy child. Ginny chuckled happily. He hugged her and then, as if suddenly she was made out of porcelain, he backed away from her.

"Ginny! What are you doing standing up?" But before she could answer he had easily and as delicately as possible, cradled her up in his arms and carried her like a baby and settling her slowly on his bed. He lay beside her and wrapped her in his arms, before kissing her with all the passion he had. He began delicately slipping her dress from her, his hand never left her tummy. He was in the middle of contemplating her and his happiness when a thought occurred:

"Ginny, we still can-
"Yes." She answered nodding.

Harry let out a sigh of relief. That night was filled with sighs and sounds generated by love, a love that few had the chance to have, and the few that did, almost none acknowledged it how they should.
Reviews 11
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear