Search:

SIYE Time:4:26 on 19th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Meeting The Weasleys
By JLaLa

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley
Genres: Fluff, Humor
Warnings: Extreme Language, Sexual Situations
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 250
Summary: What would you do if you met the woman of your dreams? Marry her, of course! When Harry Potter met Ginny Weasley, he never expected a new baby, magical inlaws and a complete crash course about the Wizarding World. Completely AU. HG/RHr. FINALLY complete.
Hitcount: Story Total: 64375; Chapter Total: 5450







ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Hey everyone! I know that its been awhile since an update but I'll explain at the end of this chapter. All characters except for unfamiliar ones belong to J.K. Rowling.

Meeting the Weasleys (Chapter Ten)
by JLaLa

There were many things that Draco Malfoy detested.

Not getting what he wanted, for one.

Holding the paper, he opened it up to the announcement section of the Muggle paper with the picture of a glowing Hermione Granger now Hermione Weasley. Beside her was that overgrown dolt Ronald Weasley who looked just as happy. What exactly did this moron have that he didn't?

It wasn't the fact that she had married that bothered Draco. It was WHOM she had chosen. Someone of no significance in the Wizarding society. If she had wanted to marry a wizard it should have been him. Because though Draco was known to be cold when it came to matters of the heart, he had loved Hermione for that moment of time.

He would never get that back.

Seething with anger, he crumpled the paper tossing it to the ground. He hated this feeling...that heaviness and pain inside him. What he hated most of all was that he, Draco Malfoy, had fallen in love and got his heart broken by someone of no importance. Hermione wasn't rich or powerful. She was just a woman.

A beautiful woman who he would make a deal with the devil for to have.

“Hello Draco.”

Speak of the devil.

“Hello Father.”

**************************** **************************************** ***


It had started with a simple statement.

Ron looked over at his wife who was currently flipping through a parenting magazine.

Yes, his wife. After the few months he couldn't grasp the concept that this gorgeous, brilliant woman was his. Taking her free hand, he kissed her wrist fondly. She looked up at him with soft smile and kissed him.

He returned it hungrily.

“OY! Get a room you two!” Ginny said from where she stood with Harry. He held her hand protectively and as she lumbered over to them. He made sure that he was ahead to help her sit next to her brother. “My goodness, it was like watching your bloody sixth year at Hogwarts, Won-Won...”

Hermione cocked an eyebrow. “Ladies man, were you Ron?”

“Ladies man, my arse,” Ginny replied. Harry sat next to her as she recounted her brother's attempt to ask every girl in Hogwarts to Hogsmeade and getting turned down.

That is until that dolt Lavender Brown finally accepted.

By then the tips of Ron's ears had turned as red as his hair.

“I did eventually got it right, didn't I?” He looked over at Hermione.

“Dumb luck, I'd say,” Ginny teased.

Hermione and Harry couldn't help but smile at one another at the teasing banter of the siblings. As only children they were never privy to watching these kinds of conversations between brothers and sisters. There were use to a structured quiet life of Mugglehood until the day a pair of redheads came into their lives.

“You're one to talk,” Ron replied. “You're a bloody mountain!”

Ginny's eyes widened in shock. Harry glared at him and his wife's mouth dropped open. For a moment all was silent in the muggle hospital lobby as the four sat.

A second later Ginny burst into tears.

“Good going Ron,” Harry muttered and put an arm around her. “She's been sensitive lately.”

“I'm sorry!” Ron replied sheepishly. “Usually she just calls me a bloody idiot or a git.” Hermione went over to Ginny. Handing her a silk handkerchief then she gave her husband a glare indicting that she would not be wearing the red nighty that was as small as that handkerchief. “She's not usually such a girl!”

“Very nice Ronald,” Hermione said. “I look forward to the day when I'm pregnant and you tell me my stomach is as big as a house.”

“Ginny's tiny,” he reasoned. “It's only normal after seeing her when she didn't have any of her women bits! You on the other hand--”

Hermione 's face was a beet red. Her eyes flashing and it was frightening how much she resembled his mother when angry. His own father knew when to throw the hat down.

If only he did.

“Go ahead,” Hermione replied. “Finish that sentence.”

Harry seemed to be humming something that sounded like 'The Death March'.

“Mrs. Potter?” The nurse in the office called from the door. She was greeted to the sight of dark-haired haired man rubbing the back of a petite but VERY pregnant red-haired woman who seemed to be weeping. A frizzy-haired woman stood berating a man who seemed to be related to the crying woman by the color of his hair. “Mrs. Potter?”

“HHH-Here!” Ginny stood up all the while sobbing.

“We're all ready for you,” she replied. “This is your family?”

“Yes,” Harry said. “I'm her husband and this is my sister and brother-in-law.”

The nurse held the door open and they all entered. “If you could put this on, we can proceed to the examination room.”

“I'll help you Gin,” Hermione said.

The nurse led them into the room. Hermione and Ginny disappeared behind a standing dressing panel so she could change into the examination gown. Harry and Ron stood outside the panel. The room held the examination table with stirrups as well as the ultrasound machine. Ron, who knew very little of Muggle medicine look around in fascination after the nurse left with an exasperated frown over the young group.

“What do you suppose this is?” Ron asked as he stared at a display. He began to take pieces apart. “Hey Harry!”

“Hmm?”

“What's this?”

“That's a piece of the vulva,” Ginny said as she walked out from behind the panel. “Seriously Ron, if you don't even know the female anatomy how would you even get Hermione pregnant?”

“Exactly, now put that down Ron,” Hermione said. “Sit on up, Gin.” Harry and Hermione helped her get onto the table. “That just happens to be an interior view of the female reproductive system.” Ron continued to fiddle with pieces as if he were solving a puzzle.

As Ginny sat on the table, Hermione looked around glancing at the diagrams as well as the Doctorate degree on the wall. “OH!” Her eyes widened and she turned quickly.

“You okay?” Harry asked.

“Yes,” she replied. “But you won't be in a couple of minutes.”

“Huh?” A loud knock resounded and in walked a beautiful Asian woman. Her long, dark hair was tied in a loose knot. She was looking at the chart and then glanced up. Her eyes widened. “OH!”

“What's going on?” Ginny asked from the table. “Do you guys know her?” Harry and Hermione held guilty looks on their faces.

“I guess I should have guessed from the last name,” the woman said. “But Potter is a common last name. I'm Doctor Cho Chang.” She shook hands with Ginny who looked at her warily. “You must be Harry's wife. I'm so glad to meet you.”

“And how do you know my husband?” Ginny asked.

“Well....”

“You see Gin, darling,” Harry said fearful of his wife's wrath. “Me and Cho dated for awhile...”

“How long is awhile?”

“Enough that they almost got married,” replied Hermione and slapped her hand to her mouth. “Sorry Harry.”

“Really?” Ginny cocked an eyebrow.

“But I said no,” Cho said suddenly. “I was in love with someone else. Who I did eventually marry, by the way.” She could see the woman's worried eyes. “Now don't worry, I'm a professional so if you have any personal questions please feel free to ask me now.”

“Are you still married?” Ginny asked.

“Seperated, I'm afraid,” Cho said sadly. “Things didn't work out between Cedric and I but we have a beautiful daughter.” She handed her a photo on a nearby table. “Her name is Moira, she's three.”

They all looked down at the photo of the giggling girl with handsome broad-shouldered man. “Is that who I think it is?” Ron grabbed the photo. “Is this Cedric Diggory?” His voice reached a suddenly strained squeak at the end. “THE Cedric Diggory?”

“Ah,” Cho said with a melancholy smile. “I see you know him.”

“Who's Cedric Diggory?” asked Harry.

“Only the owner of all major English Quidditch teams,” Ron informed him increduously. “And the guy runs most Ministry departments.”

“That doesn't leave much time for a family,” she supplied. “C'est la vie.” She patted Ginny on the shoulder. “Are you alright?” Ginny nodded.

“I was feeling a little threatened by you.” Ginny informed her. “But now I feel quite sad for you.” Her eyes filled with tears. “I mean if I had to raise a child alone...” She began to weep again. “I'm not usually such a basketcase and you're so strong. I wonder how Harry could have let you go!”

She burst into a fresh set of tears.

“There, there,” Cho replied and then looked up at Harry. “It's a little daunting for thr first time fathers, isn't it?” He nodded and handed his wife a tissue from a nearby box. “Lay down now Ginny and let's get a picture of the little one, shall we?”

“So you know about the whole wizarding community?” Harry asked.

“I'm a witch.” They watched as she turned on the machine. “Now this is going to be a bit cold.” She spread a clear jelly on Ginny stomach.

Putting the ultrasound wand to her abdomen she looked around concentrating on the movement of the baby. “Are we finding out the sex of the baby?”

“Harry?” Ginny asked and she looked up at him with gorgeous brown eyes. The look in her eyes made his heart beat faster. There could've been a dozen Cho Changs in the room and he wouldn't give a rat's arse. The only thing that mattered was the woman with flaming red hair and doe eyes who was having his child. “Do we want to know?”

“No need to ask,” Ron remarked. “It has a huge arse so it must be a girl!”

“Those aren't buttocks Ronald,” Hermione said angrily. “Those are HEADS!” She whacked him on the arm and then turned suddenly to Cho. “Heads?”

“Heads?” Ginny sat up on her elbows.

“Twins?” Harry's eyes began to suddenly watered. Cho grinned at the couple.

“Definitely,” she replied with a soft smile. “See right here?” She moved it a bit. “This one here is Baby A and then this one is Baby B.” Hermione peered at the screen. “Notice anything? I know that you were thinking of going into medicine.”

“Baby B has a little knob!” Hermione said excitedly. “Baby B has a little penis!”

“Not so loud!” Harry replied.

“Harry,” Ginny said with a laugh. “Baby B is a boy! That means Baby A is a girl! We're having a boy and a girl!” She put her hands to her mouth trying not to cry again.

“Now I will have to say that we're getting pretty close,” Cho said as she pulled a sheet that had been printing at the bottom of the machine. “Heartrates are both good but I think we may have to put you on bedrest. I know it's a pain in the arse but you're starting to contract a little and you're very petite Ginny.”

“Is that bad?” she asked.

“No but we'll need to have more frequent visits,” she replied. “Any sort of sudden pain you have to tell me. The longer those two are in there, the healthier they'll be.”

“It might be a bit of a problem since this place is so in the city,” Harry said.

“I'll tell you what,” Cho said. “ I pick up Moira every Sunday from Cedric's flat in Diagon Alley.” I'll stop by to check up on you the wizarding way next weekend. Is that alright?” Ginny nodded gratefully. “Now let me print these pictures out for you.”

“Can you imagine what mum will say?” Ron said. “Oh my Gin-Gin!” His voice squeaking to his imitation of Molly. “TWINS! I'm so happy! Then she will hug you until you can't breathe and then proceed to feed you treacle tart because you are too small for someone having twins.”

“We're all set then.” Cho handed them their pictures. Hermione helped Ginny with a big, glowing smile on her face to change into her regular clothing. “I'll see you next Sunday then before I pick up Moira.”

“Thanks Cho,” Harry said gratefully as the group walked out of the room. The girls went to the restroom and Ron proceeded to sit in the waiting room. “Hey...I was just wondering. Did you break up with me because you were a witch and I was a muggle?” His face turned a deep maroon.

“No,” she said. “I broke up with you because I was in love with my husband.” Cho smiled wistfully. “Still am as a matter of fact.” Cho looked over to where Ginny and Hermione walked towards them giggling girlishly and excitedly. “We were never meant to be.”

“Thanks for breaking up with me,” he replied.

“Thanks for giving me the honor of delivering 'Harry Potter's twins',” she said and Cho leaned towards him. “And sending me some new mommies.” She turned to the women. She wrote on a prescription pad. “Here is a prescription for a better prenatal vitamin than you're taking.” Then she handed one prescription to Hermione. “And for you.”

“But I'm NOT pregnant,” Hermione replied with a bright red face. She turned to Ron. “At least I don't think I am.”

“We'll see,” Cho said. “My number is on there when you're ready.”

Ginny took Harry's hand and he kissed her wrist. Before they left, however, she suddenly turned and engulfed the woman in a hug. “Thank you for giving me this wonderful news.”

“Thanks for making Harry so happy.”

***************************** **************************************** **


“She is quite beautiful,” Lucius said as he looked at the newspaper announcement and ran a thumb across Hermione's face. “If I would've seen her I might have changed my mind but she does have filthy blood.” He put the paper. “She'd make a wonderful mistress when you marry.”

“I wanted her as my wife father, not some backburner whore” Draco said through his clenched teeth. “And now she's married to that caveman named Weasley!” He took a swig of his drink. “This is all YOUR fault! You made this happen just like you made mother drink herself to death---”

“Now listen here boy!” Lucius declared angrily and went over to him. “The reason you never married this mudblood was because YOU were too weak to disobey me! That's how you are Draco! WEAK! Just like your mother...” They stood staring face to face. “But I can help you. If you just listen to me and do as I say.”

“Why should I listen to you?” he said.

Lucius held up the paper with Hermione's face. “You want her don't you?”

Draco nodded and sat down on a nearby sofa. He put his head in his hands. Hermione....he thought about her smiling face and that day in the rain. “Yes, I do.”

“Alright then,” his father said. “But you must help me.”

“How?”

“Isn't her new sister-in-law, Ginevra, married to the supposed 'Saviour' Harry Potter?” asked Lucius. Draco nodded looking up at him with watery, blood-shot eyes. His stomach churned knowing what his father would ask of him. He had heard of a 'resurrection' spell during a secret meeting his father had with his henchmen. “It would be a great honor in helping bring back the rightful ruler of the Wizarding world by giving the Dark Lord just what he needs.”

“No.” Draco said and stood up. “NO!” He drank the last of his gin and threw the glass into the fire. The alcohol caused the fire to roar.

“Wizarding marriages can be undone, contrary to what is said,” Lucius said as he approached his son and went to his ear. “The Dark Lord can make it happen.”

Leaning his arm against the mantle, Draco sighed.

“Then let it be done.” He thought of Hermione and imagined her smiling still in love with him. When it was over he could change it all, make her forget Weasley and start a new life with her.

“Tell me what to do Father.”

**************************** **************************************** ***


“TWINS!” Molly said with a shriek and then grabbed her daughter's face smacking it with kisses. Then she went to Harry and did the same until he was breathless. “There is so much planning to do! We'll need to arrange a baby shower and I'll have to make a guest list and invites...” The soon-to-be grandmother walked off mumbling of plans for her grandkids.

“Way to go, Harry!” Fred said and smacked him on the back. “When you do something you really do something!”

“It's nice to know we won't be the only twins in the family,” George said. “And you have one of each.” He grinned. “And that little girl is going to be a hellfire like her mother!”

Arthur sat on a seat looking at the sonogram photos. “This is amazing...the things Muggles come up with.” Ginny sat next to him. “You will be a wonderful mum, my Ginny.” He patted her hand.

“And you will be a wonderful grandfather,” Ginny replied and kissed him on the cheek. “The children will tell you all about their Muggle life when they go to pre-school and elementary until the reach Hogwarts. And you will show them your flying car and then when Mum screams at you for taking it out they will beg her to forgive their beloved grandfather.”

Remus, Tonks, and Sirius apparated with Izzy in tow in one loud POP announcing their arrival. Harry took the little girl and she gave a small baby giggle as she reached for his hair. “Come and see!” Harry had waved them over to the photographs on the table. Sirius went over to the pictures looking quite perplexed.

“He looks like a sea-monkey,” Sirius said.

“That's a she for your information,” Ginny replied. Then she handed him the other photograph. “That's the he.”

“Twins, eh?” Tonks said. “When you copulate, you REALLY copulate.”

“Congratulations,” Remus as he pulled a chair out for his wife. They had married quietly in a traditonal Muggle way. Ministry laws still did not accept werewolves marrying in fear of spreading his 'furry' problem as Sirius and James once referred to it.

“Where's your mum?” Tonks asked as she went into her small satchel and handed Harry a bottle for a now fussing Izzy.

“She's talking to Fleur via floo,” Ginny said with a tired smile. “ Probably trying to figure where the fireworks display will be.” She yawned loudly.

“Okay there little mum?” Tonks patted her shoulder. “I know how it can get during these last months.” Hermione and Ron walked in, hand and hand.

“I'm famished.” Hermione said as she sat down.

“Mum is talking a storm up in there,” Ron informed her. “Probably thinking of bringing storks from Vienna in if you're not careful.”

“Hermione, are you pregnant?!” Tonks suddenly asked.

“Did my bum suddenly grow two sizes or something?! Why do people keep asking me that?!” She stood to look at her backside.

“No, it's just that you have that look to you,” Tonks replied. “That 'pregnant woman' glow.”

“No, I am NOT.” Hermione huffed and then turn to Ron with fiery eyes. “And where in the heck is my chocolate pudding?”

“Calm down woman,” he said and conjured a bowl up. “Milady.”

Mrs. Weasley walked into the room with Fleur who had recently found out she was expecting. Her small bump did not signal any signs of pregnancy pains for other than the bump she was still lovely as ever.

“Ermione, you look different,” Fleur commented. “Something eezt off about you.”

“Now listen here everyone!” Hermione jumped from her seat. “I am NOT pregnant nor will I have anyone ask me if I am! Please just leave me alone--” Her hazel eyes spilled with angry tears and she turned quickly her hair bouncing behing her.

Ron sat and cringed when the door slammed. The sounds of sobbing floated into the suddenly silent room and he stood up. Ginny put a hand on his shoulder. “Let me, Ron.”

Ginny made her way up the stairs slowly. Everyone sat in silence as Molly prepared a cup of tea for everyone. “I don't understand this.” Fleur said with a mug in her hands.

“What?” Ron ask in a forlorn state.

“I was just going to ask 'er if she 'ad cut 'er 'air,” she replied and then took another sip.

******************************** ***********************************

Ginny walked into her brother's room and saw Hermione crying into the loud orange pillow with the Cannons logo. Sitting on the bed, she rubbed the other woman's back until her sobs begin wimpers and then she was silence. “What's going on with you? I'm sure Fleur or Tonks didn't mean it. Tonks is probably in that mummy mindset since she's had Izzy and Fleur just doesn't have any tact--”

“It's not that Gin,” Hermione said. “It's just that when Cho said it, it began to be real and then I couldn't stop thinking about it.” She looked up at Ginny with wild eyes. “This will be the first time I've been pregnant since...since Draco. I always felt guilty about it and how I could've taken better care of myself and then maybe that baby wouldn't have died.”

“Oh Hermione,” Ginny said. “Those things happen sometimes. It's something in fate's hands. Nothing happens without reason. Maybe that baby didn't happen because you weren't meant to be with Malfoy. Maybe it's meant to happen with Ron.”

Hermione sat up clutching the pillow to her chest. “I'm no mother Ginny. I have no maternal instinct whatsoever. I only think of books and spells and learning new things not diapers or prams or any of that stuff.”

“Do you think I do?” Ginny replied with a laugh. “Growing up with six brothers my only thoughts were flying and Quidditch not makeup or glamour spells. Do you think you are?”

“Maybe.”

“Then you and I will find out together.” She hugged her sister in law. “But you should go down to Ron. I think he feels like you're upset because the thought of having a baby with him is revolting.

“My poor husband,” Hermione said. “I have been a bit of a pain lately.”

“On the other hand,” Ginny replied with a silly grin. “I find the thought of you and my brother making a baby quite revolting.” For that she was rewarded with smack in the face with the pillow. “Oh this is war.”
********************************



The magical toy store in Hogsmeade was overwhelmingly crowded that Saturday. Harry, Ron, Sirius, and Remus who held Izzy looked up at the sign 'Gamble's Toys' as children pushed past them in anticipation. “Well what do we need?” Ron asked looking at the list of popular toys that Hermione had written out for him.

“It's for the baby shower,” Sirius said and rubbed his palms together. “Nothing but the best for my niece and nephew.” He walked over to the floating tricycles. “Definitely two of those and of course brooms....”

“I don't think Ginny would appreciate the endangerment of her children at your hands,” Remus replied with a grin. “Lily sure didn't.”

“Mum?” Harry turned when his mother's name was mentioned. He craved to know as much as he could about his parents. Remus and Sirius were his only connection to them.

“Sirius once bought you a self rocking cradle,” Remus told him. “However it wouldn't stop and so you were turning green and crying bloody murder!” He adjusted Izzy in his arms. “When your father manage to stop it, you threw up all over him and Lily was weeping because she couldn't stop it from rocking when you had begun to cry.”

“Your father apparated while I was on a date,” Sirius continued. “He was dripping in baby vomit and in the middle of the restaurant he plopped you on my lap and said 'You watch Harry. I am going to shower and then calm Lily down. When we are done, we want to speak to you. Enjoy the rest of your date.'”

“And you never saw her again,” Remus added. “What was her name again? Sherri?”

“It was Cherrie and no I never saw her again.” Sirius's eyes flickered at the thought of her. “Dumb as a lightpost but she had the most incredible set of--”

“--Sirius,” Harry interupted. “There are children around.”

They walked in and were not disappointed by the array of toys in the place. They split into two groups: Sirius and Remus went to look for boy things while poor Ron and Harry headed off to the girlishly pink little girls section.

Harry found himself overwhelmed by the amount of tulle and glitter in the girls section.

Suddenly a young girl with dark-hair and almond brown eyes ran into him.

“Sowwy Mister!”

A large man with broad shoulders ran pass him and scooped her up. “Moira! I told you to stay where I could see you!” He tickled her and then put her over his shoulder. “Sorry! These little girls and there fairywear!” The man looked over Harry to where Ron was being entwined in satin pink by two girls. “Ron?”

“Cedric!” He waved with a grin as the little girls wrapped him so he couldn't move his legs. “Meet my brother in law, Harry Potter!”

Cedric smiled faded. “Oh, you use date Cho--”

“And you're married to her.” He smiled at the man. “Me and Ginny just met with her.”

“Is she doing alright?” he replied with concern. “We haven't spoken much since...”
Cho and Cedric had been seperated for six months. Time at the ministry kept him from dealing with his role as father and husband. In fact, this had been the first time he had taken his daughter out. Rumors of an uprising were spreading due to the incident with the Longbottoms. It left little time making him an absent father and a failure of a husband.

“She misses you. Gin and I could tell,” Harry said. “We're having twins. A boy and a girl. That's why I'm here lost in the world of tutus while Ron over there wears a crown with feathers.”

“Neither do I,” Cedric said. “Moira can help you.” He put the little girl down. “Mo, why do you help Mr. Potter?” She nodded solemnly as she had been given the most important task on earth.

“You see Moira, I don't know what little girls like so maybe you could help,” Harry said. “Then we can go for ice cream after.” The little girl's eyes lit up and she grabbed his hand pulling him to everything a little baby girl would like.

An hour later they had accumulated a large amount of girly paraphanalia such an infant sized tutu, a pink stuffed elephant and something called 'Raggedy Ann'. Moira informed him that they also had 'Raggedy Andy' so he took of those also. His heart seem to melt when he came across the little girl looking at a pink toy chest that could conjure up any kind of costume. He had one ordered for her and let Cedric know that when they arrived at his flat it would be waiting for her as a gift of thanks from her 'Uncle Harry' and 'Auntie Ginny'.”

The two men along with Ron spoke of the work they were doing. Ron related his role in the Cannons team to Cedric. Cedric seemed happy with his plans and related that he had neglected to be more involved with the Quidditch leagues due to his working non-stop in the Ministry. He was head of the Auror department when Kingsley retired. It was something, Amos his father, had wanted. Harry told him of life at the University and how he had thought of going into criminal law. “It sounds like you're more meant to be in my job than me! When you're ready let me know.”

“And what about you?” Harry asked.

“Maybe I'll beg my wife for forgiveness so she'll take my sorry arse back.” He watched Moira laugh as she played with Izzy who was giggling in Remus's lap. “Everytime I look at her I can see Cho.” His eyes misted for a moment and he coughed loudly. He turned to Harry. “I imagine you'll say the same about your pair when they're born.” They smiled in understanding that they had sort of comraderie over the situation. “Don't ever let Ginny go.”

“I know,” Harry said. “Don't let Cho go either, at least not without a fight.” The man nodded with a shaky sigh and they continued looking about lost in their own thoughts.
***************************** ************************************



Ginny put the magazine down as she looked at her watch. Cho was almost a half an hour late. Perhaps she had run into some problems getting away from the city. Getting up, she began to dust using her wand to move the feather back and forth against the mantle. Adjusting the pictures, she looked at the two recently framed ones with the sonogram pictures. Soon they would be replaced with actual baby photographs.

She couldn't wait.

The knock on the door resounded and she went over to the door. Cho rushed in distractedly. “Where have you been? Did you get tied up at the hospital?” Ginny saw that her hair was wild and her eyes were sort of listless. Harry had told her about how he ran into Cedric yesterday perhaps she was feeling uneasy about picking Moira up at his flat.

Clearly the two were very much still in love.

“Are you okay Cho?”

“I-I'm sorry Ginny,” she said in an strange tone.

“About what?”

Then it went all black.

////////////////////////////// //////////////////////////////////////// /////////////
AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I know there were a few who were peeved at me for taking so long. Besides my computer being busted, I had a two month stint in the hospital and have been diagnosed with SLE (a form of Lupus, an autoimmune disease) which affected my kidney functions. I am making a slow recovery back and have been finishing this chapter inbetween doctor visits. I am currently now resting at my home with my family and my dogs.

Thanks for you patience. Comments are welcome as long as they are constructive! REVIEW PLEASE!

All my love, JLaLa





Reviews 250
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear