Search:

SIYE Time:16:34 on 20th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Meeting The Weasleys
By JLaLa

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley
Genres: Fluff, Humor
Warnings: Extreme Language, Sexual Situations
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 250
Summary: What would you do if you met the woman of your dreams? Marry her, of course! When Harry Potter met Ginny Weasley, he never expected a new baby, magical inlaws and a complete crash course about the Wizarding World. Completely AU. HG/RHr. FINALLY complete.
Hitcount: Story Total: 64391; Chapter Total: 8238







ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Once again all characters belong to J. K. Rowling.

The book of love is long and boring
And written very long ago
It's full of flowers and heart-shaped boxes
And things we're all too young to know...

But I
I love it when you give me things
And you
You ought to give me wedding rings....

-Peter Gabriel “Book of Love”

A/N: I know a lot of people are wondering why Harry and Hermione are muggles...just trust me...I'm going somewhere with this.

The first part of this chapter is before Harry and Ginny get married.


Meet the Weasleys (Part Two)
By JlaLa

It was the incessant knocking that had gotten the attention of the parish staff. That night as was done every night, Father O'Reilly and his wife, Maggie would clean the church, blowing out the candles around the church and watering the bouquets that where next to the altar. Around this time, Clementine Fletcher, the nine-year-old daughter of the organ player, would come in with her father to practice. She dreamed of being an opera singer one day.

It was on this particular evening that they had all assembled to do their usual night ritual when the knocking was heard. All at once, they stopped their activities and stared on the large wooden doors. Mr. Fletcher stopped playing and looked at the door. He then looked at minister to see what he wanted to do.

“It's seven o' clock,” Maggie said. “ All the parishioners know that. Should we check?” While they were shelter from the most of the unsavory people of the city, they were still cautious.

“Do not worry, my dear,” her husband said soothingly as he approached the doors. The knocking continued as walked slowly due to his old age. When he unlocked the door, he was surprised to see a young man with jet black and startingly bright green eyes. Behind him, a pretty young woman with cinnamon hair who was smiling shyly at him. Father O' Reilly composed himself and inquired on what they needed. “Hello, my children. What can I help you with?”

He let them in and the boy took the girl's hand as he ushered them in from the cold. His wife smiled gently at them and Mr. Fletcher tipped his hat.

“Father, we'd like to get married--tonight,” Harry said. Ginny moved closer to him
and Harry looked down at her with adoration.

“Why so soon?” Maggie asked as she approached them. Watching the young girl, she saw her pat her stomach affectionately and she knew that it wouldn't be long before the girl began to show. They had known many girls who had fallen into the promise of romance and ended up abandoned and with child.

However, the boy who stood before them looked at his girlfriend with love, with happiness like he had couldn't believe that he found someone so wonderful.

“I met the one person that made me feel complete and I don't intend to let her go,” Harry said. “I know that I belong with her, that I need to be with her.” Ginny looked at him steadily though she felt her eyes watering. “I've never known love but when it comes I know not to let it go.”

There was silence for a moment.

“You didn't have to give us the speech mate,” Mr. Fletcher said loudly. “I'm sure that the good Father was going to marry you! Your soon to be Missus is expecting, is she not?” Ginny turned a tomato red and sat down in a nearby pew. Tired from the long evening, they had made the long, bumpy ride away from London but not before Harry stopped at his home to retrieve something to which he gave her a secretive smile.

“Yes, I am,” she replied. “But I want to marry him not because of the baby, I l--
just want to be with him.” Stopping herself for reasons unknown, Ginny didn't know why it was so hard to say what she was obviously feeling. “We will sleep here if we have to, because this is where we want to get married.”

“My name is Harry Potter,” He introduced himself. “My parents got married at this church, their names were-”

“James and Lily,” Father O' Reilly said. “ You looked familiar. I remember your parents, so sad what happened to them, but thank goodness you're alive.” Harry was touched by the priest's remembrance of his mother and father. “I will marry you and this you woman--”

“Ginerva...Ginny Weasley,” she said and stood up. “We're ready.”

Maggie looked at Ginny, in her jumper and jeans. She couldn't imagine any young girl getting married like that. She should feel like a princess.

“My dear, I believe that we have something for you. Our daughter, Libby just got married and she's just about your size,” she said ushering the young girl away. “It won't take too long.”
“And I believe, we still have one of the ushers' tuxedos in the gentleman's room,” Mr. Fletcher said and led him off. “My Clementine will be happy to sing for your young lady's wedding march.” Harry was grinning in spite of himself at their friendliness. “You do have a ring, don't you?” He reached into his pocket and pulled out the simple gold band that had been his mother's. It was the one thing of worth that he could give Ginny.

“Give us twenty minutes,” Father O' Reilly said with a twinkle in his eye. “We will you give you a wedding to be proud of.

O0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

L ater that evening, in a small chapel away from the city, Harry waited at the end of the aisle with Father O' Reilly. Dressed in a black tux with a burgundy tie, he smiled nervously at the minister and Maggie, who would be their witness.

Dress in a long cream dress with a burgundy sash wrapped under her chest and a veil to match, Ginny walked in holding a bouquet of white lilies that were trembling in her hands. Clementine sang “Ave Maria” as her father accompanied on a soft organ. Ginny looked around the church which was lighted by soft brightness of the candles along the aisle.

Watching her walk down the aisle, Harry realized that this was what life was all about. It was about these small pocket of happy moments that people are lucky to experience and suddenly everything in his sad life seem so forgotten, banished by the beautiful woman walking towards him, the woman who carried a little piece of both of them in her.

When Ginny met Harry's eyes, she winked at him and grinned suddenly feeling light as air. They approached the minister, and the music slowed. The old clergy man looked at glowing faces of the two young people and was reminded of the boy's parents, so young and in love. His wife took Ginny's bouquet and gave her a hug. As the minister began his opening blessing, Ginny leaned towards Harry.

“Harry?” she whispered.

“Yes?”

“I love you.” Harry looked at her with a smile.

“That's the first time you've said that,” Harry said.

“I know.”

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0 o0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

“We've actually got and done it,” Ginny said as they walked down the street to his house. “We're married.” She wrapped her arms around him and held him for a moment. She felt guilty about not telling her family and Hermione. “Do you think this was the right thing?” Leaning against him, Harry smoothed her long hair and kissed the top of it.

“Yes,” he whispered as he kissed her. Harry had no second thoughts about being with Ginny, he adored her. “Did you want to marry me?” Ginny looked up at him, and thinking about it as she gazed into his eyes. Yes, it was a bit rushed but she knew he was the right one. How many people her age actually knew the person they wanted to spend their life with?

“I didn't believe in fate, or falling in love at first sight,” she replied tenderly. “But I believe in us, I think it could work.” Ginny got her tiptoes and kissed his lips. “I want us to raise this baby together, and I don't want you to ever be alone.” They approached his flat and when they got to the doorway, she laughed. “I remember this place.”

“Really? I don't remember giving you much of a tour,” he joked as they went up. As he unlocked the door, he stopped and then swooped her up in his arms as he walked her over the threshold. “Have to abide by some rules.”

Placing her down, Ginny walked into the living room. There was a balcony overlooking the city and brick fireplace which had only his diploma from high school and one framed photo. The couch was plush and the decorating simple, just what was necessary.

The one thing that caught her eye was the picture of Harry's parents, they look strangely familiar. Ginny couldn't deny that they looked similar to the couple but there was something else, like she had seen them somewhere.

“Harry, what did your parents do for a living?” asked Ginny. She was standing by the fireplace looking at the photo as he approached her. He stood by her side.

“They worked as legal aides,” he informed her. “It was strange. We actually lived in Godric's Hollow, a village pretty far from here. I've always wondered how they got to the city everyday.”

Godric's Hollow. The name made her hair stand on end. But that was just an Wizard urban legend...

Her thoughts were interrupted by Harry who was kissing her on the neck. She turned to him and ruffled his hair when she noticed something, a scar on his forehead. Ginny had never seen it before but he had always had it covered by his hair, she supposed. Harry saw that she was peering at it and looked at her bashfully. “It was from the accident, I was always embarassed that it was shaped like a lightning bolt. I felt like I looked like some sort of weird superhero and some of the guys at my school use to tease me about it.”

Ginny didn't want to bring up bad memories. So she let it go and led him to the couch so that they could both sit down. As he sat, Ginny turned so she could lean against him. “I love your place, it's so spacious. My place is like a box compared to this.”

“It can be our place, if you want that is,” He said to her. Ginny got up and was about kiss him when her stomach growl, another wonderful Weasley trademark. “You need to eat, is there anything that the little mother wants in particular?”

Ginny shrugged. He got up and pulled her along through the swinging door leading to the kitchen. Ginny looked at the hardwood floor and new wooden cabinets. In the corner where the dining table was, there was another window with a view of the city. She sat on the island in the middle of the kitchen as he peered into his fridge.

Which was empty. All these nice things but no food.

“Maybe we should get a pizza,” she suggested.

“I'm sure that I can cook something,” Harry responded. “Do you like eggs?”

Ginny suddenly felt queasy, the thought of eggs, runny and gooey flashed into her mind. Her mouth began to water and her cheeks puffed. Ginny jumped from the counter and ran from the kitchen. There were only two doors, she couldn't go wrong on finding a bathroom. She went into the right one which was the bathroom, thank God. She threw up, without of thought that Harry might see her.

After she had emptied out the entire contents of her stomach, she sat up from the toliet to find Harry sitting next to her, with a pack of saltines and some water. Ginny felt horrible. “I've ruined our wedding night, are you sure you want to stay married to me?” She leaned against the tile wall and took the packet from him.

Her hair was matted to forehead and he could see how tired she was. But he thought she was beautiful.

“Yes, I seem to have an affinity for pretty red-heads carrying my child,” he said to her softly and Ginny fell into his arms. “I won't mention that food until the baby is born. I don't want you to be sick every five seconds.”

“How are we going to survive for the next few months?” she asked. “We're disasters.” He laughed and sat next to her as he took some saltines to eat. “I've got to meet Ron tomorrow, I'm trying to set him up with my best friend.”

“You, Ginerva Potter have been a very busy woman,” Harry said as he leaned in to kiss her. “Playing Cupid, getting pregnant, getting married, what haven't you done?”

“I haven't waken up to my husband's face,” she replied with a sly grin and he pulled her up so that they could go to bed.

O0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0 oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

“Ginny, what's going on?” Harry asked as they stood in the cafe. He rubbed his jaw and looked at his wife. Ron and Hermione also stared at her inquiringly to understand the situation. All eyes were on her and she felt her lip start to tremble.

“You didn't tell him?” Ron asked and though he was angry, he knew that Ginny was on the brink of tears. He tried to calm himself down, for Ginny's sake. Hermione, his now ex-date, stood by him and he looked over at her...casually. She looked upset, and was chewing her lip which he thought was cute.

Not like he was checking her out or anything.

“Gin, you okay?” Hermione asked her friend gently. As soon as she touched her friend's arm, something broke inside Ginny and she turned to Hermione with pools of tears in her brown eyes.

“Excuse me,” Ginny said and walked out of the cafe.

Hot tears raced down her face as she thought of her situation. In one swift moment, her two lives had suddenly collided in a horrible way. Harry looked like he was on the verge of divorcing her and her brother didn't seem to be helping the situation by acting like an immature git.

“Ginny!” Ron was racing after her and suddenly pulled her arm. He looked at his younger sister. “Why didn't you tell Harry?”

“I don't know!” She replied in tears. “In between meeting him, shagging him, getting pregnant, and then marrying him, it might've slipped my mind!” Her brother looked at her doubtfully. “Maybe I might've avoided the subject.”

“Do you think he's worth all the trouble?” He asked her. Ginny nodded and he put an arm around her. “Than we'll straightened this out, okay?”

They walked back into the cafe where Hermione and Harry sat talking quietly amongst themselves. Harry got up first, and rushed to Ginny who was to relief to see that he had calm down. He looked down at her and took her in his arms. Ginny looked into his eyes and saw that he wasn't angry but he wasn't exactly happy either.

“Can we all just go to my flat please?” Ginny asked from Harry was holding her.

“Sure,” Hermione said and then got up. She turned to Ginny. “Where is your flat?”

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0 o0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Harry entered Ginny's flat and he realized that there was a lot of reasons why she had avoided anyone coming to the flat. It was full of magical paraphernalia, books on Muggle medicine on her bookshelf, and a quill that seem to be correcting her mistakes on the desk nearby.

Her place seemed so much smaller but it was because it was filled with so much. Family portraits, things from her happy childhood and old memories of her school life. Harry knew that he was skeptical of all of this but he knew that he wouldn't let her go. He wanted to have a happy life with her, a life where he could fill his life with good memories of Ginny and their baby.

Hermione wandered to the picture of the whole Weasley clan. They all waved at her happily. “You could've set me up with the one with the ponytail.” Ginny laughed and Ron scowled, a little bit jealous in spite of himself.

“He's married,” she replied. “Why don't you have a seat?” Hermione sat next to Ron.

There was a brief moment of silence as Ginny thought of a way to explain it. “We're magical.”

“Like you pull things out of a hat?” Harry asked.

“We're magical, not magicians,” responded Ron.

“Like you wear pointy hats and ride on brooms?” Hermione said.

“Wow, we have a lot to explain,” Ginny said. “I'm a witch and Ron is a wizard. In fact, there is a whole wizarding community out there. So yes, we do ride on brooms but I sure as hell don't wear a pointy hat or have a wart, good going on the stereotypes though.”

“Let me,” Ron said and pull out his wand. “We have special abilities. For example, we can change things from one thing to another.” He tapped a nearby pillow and turned it into a single orchid handing it to Hermione.

“Wicked,” she said in awe and took it. He grinned at her expression.

“We can levitate also but it's just one of the many things we know,” Ginny said and used her wand to levitate a candy dish on the coffee table and laid it down gently. She turned to Harry and took his hand. “ I know that I didn't tell you but I was afraid, and it was part of the reason I left that night. I'm in love with you Harry and I understand if you're angry but I had to tell you the truth. Our baby might be a witch or wizard so you would have to find out either way. If you decide that you're not ready...than it's okay. We can have it anulled.”

She smiled softly but it hurt.

It hurt more than she thought.

“Gin, why in the world did you think I would leave you?” he asked and kissed her gently then pulled away. “If you don't know how I feel by that than I tell you in my plain Muggle way that I'm not going anywhere.”

“Well, there is one more thing,” she said and then turned to her brother. “I was going to bring him to the Burrow.”

“Ginny, do you really believe that you're going to bring your husband home and expect it to be calm?” Ron asked.

Ginny saw it in her mind. Her mother wailing in anguish that her youngest and only daughter got married without them....her father shaking his head in shame...and the rest of her hot-tempered, red-haired brothers pouncing on a defenseless Harry as she tried to explain that she had pre-marital 'relations' with a stranger and now was pregnant with his child...

“Maybe you should tell them that you're just dating,” Hermione suggested. “To soften the blow. Then when the moment is right, you tell them that you're married...and expecting. Better a boyfriend than a complete stranger.”

“Your crazy friend had a good point,” Ron said.

“I'm not crazy!” Hermione responded.

“See how it feels to be called crazy?” he pointed out and Hermione huffed. “Harry, I apologize for hitting you but I'm also going to tell you that I'm the least of your problems.” Ron took the photo of the Weasleys and began pointing them out. “Dad is a great lover of all that is Muggle, that's where Ginny gets her fascination, and then there is Mum, who is a great woman but a tad overbearing. Then there is Charlie, who works with Dragons in Romania and Bill, who worked at Gringotts, the wizard bank. They are two oldest, and most protective of Ginny. Then there is Percy, who is impeccable when it comes to details so if you say one thing referring to you and Gin, then stick to it...”

“Care to join me in the kitchen, Hermione?” she asked her best friend leaving the two men to their business.

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o 0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0 o0

“Fred and George, they own their own joke shop and when they find out that you've married their only sister...I'd advise to not eat anything they offer you and then there is me-” Ron said and he had to stop himself.

While Ron was wary of Harry, he tried to keep his own feelings out of the picture. He had acted rash in the way that he had hit Harry and understood that. However, it was his own love for his sister that made him want to spill everything to Harry. Ginny was his only sister and he knew her more than anyone in the family. It was part of his own guilt that he had acted in anger.

He believed that it was his fault that Ginny had gotten into the situation. They had not been as close as they use to be. Age had brought them apart and as they got older, it had gotten harder to keep in touch and tell each other every little thing. He had dated Lavender who demanded that he spend every minute with her. Ginny had Dean who Ron found rather boring for Ginny's taste. But Harry was different, the way he looked at his sister...it seemed to conveying so much more than just love, something soulful.

“You do know that I will never hurt Ginny, right Ron?” Harry questioned. Ron didn't have look at him to questioned whether or not it was the truth. He could hear it in his voice, the way he said her name.

“I know,” Ron replied, his throat thick with something. His eyes met Hermione, who was sitting at the counter with Ginny sipping tea. She smiled slightly at him before turning back to Ginny. Yes, he was curious about her. He looked at his watch and then up at his sister. “Ginny, it's time to go. Mum will be poking her head through that fireplace soon.”

“How does one do that?” Hermione asked and knelt before Ginny's fireplace peering inside. Ron walked up to her and knelt next to her.

“It's called a floo network,” He informed her as he peered inside with her. Ginny watched amused at the two of them with their heads in a fireplace. “We have floo powder which when thrown on the ground brings you to one place to another. But you have to pronounce where you're going carefully. Also, it can be a bit daunting to see the bright green flames. If you want to communicate via floo, you would throw some in and say who you want to communicate to, then stick your head in.”

She was impressed at the information and Hermione looked at him. “Thanks for telling me.” They looked at one another still in the fireplace. “Feel free to ask me anything about Muggles.”

“Okay lovebirds, we have to go,” Ginny said. “We're going to have to apparate with them so take Hermione, won't you Ron?” She grinned in spite of herself.

“What's apparating?” Her husband asked and she wrapped her arms around him.

“You'll see.” With that they were gone.

They got up and they wiped the dust off their clothes. Hermoine laughed to herself as she finished wiping her pants. Ron looked at her with his own huge smile and he looked at her. “Why are you laughing?” Walking up to him, she kissed him square on the lips. “What was that for?”

“This has been the most interesting date I've been on,” she replied a bit dazed by her behavior. “Shall we go?”


O0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00oo0o0o0o0o0o 0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

“This is the Burrow,” Ginny said as they reached the front door. Harry could hear the noise of the Weasley family inside. “It's not much but I love it.” They turned when they saw that Hermione and Ron had landed. “Glad you two could join us.”

As they prepared to walk in, Bill walked out of the house. He smiled when he saw his baby sister and pulled her in for a hug. “Ginny!”

Pulling back, he stared at his sister and saw that she looked...different. Something about her that he couldn't quite place and he wanted to ask her about it. It was just the way she smiled; her pretty face seemed even more vibrantly beautiful. He turned to looked at the boy standing next to her.

“I'm Harry, Harry Potter,” he introduced himself and Bill nodded, neither smiling or frowning. Ginny met Harry's eyes to reassure him.

“Harry is my...boyfriend,” Ginny informed him slowly.

“How long?”

“For about a month now,” she replied quickly.

“Oy Bill!” Ron said trying to stop an obviously awkward moment and took Hermione's hand. “This is Hermione, Gin's best friend.” Hermione was disappointed that he didn't introduce her as his date but smiled anyway.

“The one with the ponytail,” she said and shook his hand. Bill, though married, winked at her. It was from Bill that Ginny receive her flirty nature. While men were tongue-tied at her acts, the females such as Hermione, giggled and turned red. “Nice to meet you.”

“Likewise,” he replied. “I'm received a message from Gringotts asking me to come in. I'll be back a little after to dinner.” He kissed his sister and turned to Harry. “A month...good luck Harry.” Waving to Ron and bidding farewell to Hermione, he apparated away.

They all entered the house. They heard the clock turn its hands but Harry was surprised to see that there were hands with all the Weasleys' pictures on them. Ron and Ginny's moved to 'HOME'. Ginny squeezed his hand and they all followed her into the living room. Only Molly, Arthur and Fleur were seated in there as they came in.

“Ginny! Ron!” Their mother said and they rushed to her letting her smother them. She kissed them and gave each a bone-crushing hug. She then turned to Harry and Hermione smiling kindly. Arthur stood up to join his wife. Harry walked forward nervously and took Ginny's hand. Her mother looked at them happily. “Who is this?”

“I'm Harry Potter,” he said. Molly looked at Ginny's smiling face and then at Harry's before pulling him into hug.

“We've been dating, mum,” Ginny said and then went to her father. Arthur wrapped in his arms. “Hi daddy.” She then turned to usher Hermione forward. “This is Hermione, my best friend. Both of them are muggles, so treat them nice.”

“Of course, dear,” Molly said. “It's your brothers that you worry about.”

“Speaking of brothers, where are the rest of the bunch?” Ron asked.

“Percy is in his old room working on his Ministry reports and Charlie's returned to his post,” Her father informed them. “Fred and George are working on--” An explosion rocked the house. “--they're working on something that they shouldn't. Make yourselves at home.” Arthur went to inquire on what had just happened upstairs.

Ginny then pulled both of them to the beautiful woman, holding the baby. “This is Fleur, Bill's wife.” Molly called her daughter to ask her about the fabric she had ask Ginny to get.

Hermione was taken by Ron, who was going show her around the house. Molly seem to notice that he was taken with her. He had never taken Lavender to his childhood room, which was splashed in orange.

That left Harry with Fleur.

“Bonjour,” she said in her heavy accent. “This eezt Marie.” Harry looked at the pretty babe who looked very much like her mother except for the brilliant red hair. “The Weasley genes, they never fail.” He must have been staring at the baby because Fleur gave Marie for him to hold. “She wants you to 'old 'er. Marie never fails to capture people's attention. She seems to like you a lot 'Arry.”

“Marie?” he asked. “How can you tell?”

“Non,” Fleur replied. “Not Marie...Ginny. Well I must 'elp Molly with dinner. Please excuse me.” Harry looked down at the baby wondering if his own child would have the infamous Weasley red hair. Marie fussed but he rocked her gently.

Ginny looked over from where she was talking to her mother. Harry was holding Marie as he rocked her and hummed softly by the window. He was talking to the baby quietly and when there eyes met, she felt her stomach flutter. A soft sunlight bathe him and Marie and Harry smiled at her brightly. Molly saw where she was looking and an embarassed Harry looked down.

“He's cute,” she remarked to Ginny.

“I know.”

“Where did you meet him?” Molly asked and she smiled at the way her daughter wrapped her hair around her finger dreamily. While her daughter was strong-willed, Molly saw that Harry had brought something in Ginny that she didn't think anyone could do. Her daughter was suddenly a romantic.

“I had a craving for an apple fritter, one night after my shift at St. Mungo's,”she said reliving the story in her mind. “I went in and he was peering at the last fritter. I asked if he was going to take it and we spent the whole night talking and...” Ginny couldn't possibly finish this one. “...that's it.” Her mother smiled at her happy face.

“I think dinner's about ready, my dear,” Molly said looking at her watch. “I'm going to start getting ready.”

Ginny walked over to him. With one arm, he held Marie and placed the other arm around Ginny's shoulders pulling her close. She leaned against him, looking down at the small baby in his arms. They rocked quietly for a moment, not caring about anything. For a moment, it was perfect.

“This is how it should be,” he whispered in her ear.

A shrill scream slice through the air and Marie suddenly began to cry. Fleur rushed over to take the baby and Ginny looked to the staircase where Hermione was rushing down. Her hair was mussed and her buttons in the wrong holes. Ron followed, red-faced and angry, and he too looked a bit rumpled. A door slammed followed by the apperance of two men, with the same laughing eyes, both looking at Ron.

When they saw Harry, they stopped and then looked at Ginny.

“Well, we seem to have another newbie to the clan,” George said.

“I do hope that he is not as rabid as Ron is,” Fred supplied and then looked at his brother who was scowling. “We were trying a bit of our temporary invisibility potion, just enough for those who need to sneak into a class they're late for. Imagine our surprise when we go quietly into our brother's room to find it occupied.”

“While we have to say that it wasn't entirely Ron,” George continued. “This young lady really holds her own, she was very...on top...of things if you know what I mean. Your name, by the way?”

“H-Hermione,” she supplied as smoothed her hair down. She looked at Ginny mortified. If Mrs. Weasley saw her--

“Let me,” Ginny said and pulled her wand out. With a flick, her friend was back to her neat self. “While I'm at it...” She flicked her wand at her brother and he was neat as he could possibly be. Harry watched his wife turn to her brothers, wand held in her hand and walking towards them. They back away a little. “As for you two, I will not have you embarassing Hermione. If mum finds out what happen then she'll be very upset. For your sakes, I suggest you keep her happy.” Ginny put the tip of her wand under Fred's throat and he swallowed shallowly. “That goes for you too George.”

“Duly noted,” George replied. Ginny soften and her brothers pulled her into a group hug. “Who is this?”

“My name is Harry Potter,” he said to them. “Nice to meet you both.”

Fleur came in from calming Marie. “Ginny, your mother would like you to get some eggs ze 'ens.” Walking out, she didn't catch the puffed cheeks of Ginny as she struggled to hold it in her mouth. The word literally made her face turned green. Ron saw that his sister was in trouble.

“I'll get them,” Ron said quickly and gave Hermione the heads up to take Ginny upstairs. “Come with me, Harry.”

Trying to avoid the twins' stares, they rushed outside to the henhouse. Ron handed him a basket and reached into the nest to make a gentle grab for the eggs. It was quiet while Ron put them in the basket. When they were finished, Ron looked at him with a stern face. “Listen, I love my sister, Harry so I'm going to do this for her and not rat you out. But I don't like to her suffer either so be good to her Harry.” While Ron's expression was serious, Harry could see the fear he felt for his sister and the guilt over not being able to protect her. Rather not having the choice to stop her.

“I will,” said Harry. “I mean it.” He held out his hand and Ron took it. Harry had to ask this one question grinning as he did.

“What happen upstairs with Hermoine?”

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00oo0o0o0 o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0 o0o

Ginny managed to get through dinner without throwing up. She was quieter than usual, obviously tired from the retching she had done in the upstairs bathroom as Hermione ran the sink. Her brothers were all quiet, except for Percy who seemed to have an interest in Hermione. He spoke to her exclusively and asked questions about Muggles, all the while Ron remained tight-lipped. Charlie had not been able to make it sending an owl that he must remained at his post because of a dragon with an especially horrendous temper.

Bill came home as they were serving dessert and as he walked in, they all knew that he was angry. His gaze locked on Harry and Ginny who both looked at him with wide eyes. He was followed by none other than Albus Dumbledore, Headmaster of Hogwarts. Dumbledore's gazed zeroed in on Harry, who looked at the man with the long, white hair and twinkling blue eyes and wondered why in the back of his mind did he seem to remember him.

“Can I see you two for a moment?” Bill said through his teeth.

It was then that Harry and Ginny realize that they couldn't hide anymore. They were already too wrapped in the lie. Ginny spoke up first, raspy from throwing up but with a strong voice:

“Go ahead. Say what you have to say.”

“The message I received was from Griphook, imagine my surprise when he tells me that my sister has to come to sign some papers...”

“Why Bill?” Molly asked from where she stood.

“It seems that the Potter vault has another keyholder and that the new Mrs. Potter must come into sign some papers in order to receive her new key,” he said angrily turning to his sister. “You said he was a Muggle.”

“I thought he was,” Ginny said and then turned to her husband. “Why did you lie to me?!” Tears filled her eyes.

“I didn't,” Harry said just as surprised but curious. “There must be a mistake.”

“Indeed there isn't,” Dumbledore informed him with a friendly smile. “Are you not one Harry James Potter?”

“Yes but--”

“Married to Ginerva Molly Weasley just last night?”

“Yes, but--”

“Then we do indeed have the right person,” The old wizard said. “Is that not Lily Potter's wedding ring on your wife's hand?” All eyes looked at Ginny's left hand and she sat back defeated. “You were written in the official Wizard marriage registry, last night. I had to see for myself and had run into Bill at Gringotts. He seemed to be very confused when I told him to give my congratulations to Ginny and Harry.”

“Lily and James didn't have any children,” Arthur said.

“Not to your knowledge,” Dumbledore said. “How long had it been since you saw them before they died?”

“Two years,” he replied thinking back. “I just thought that it was purely coincidence, I just thought that Potter was a common Muggle last name.”

“But the registry only list marriages between witches and wizards,” Percy said.

“Yes, Harry is indeed a wizard,” Dumbledore replied.

It was the only time that there had been complete silence at the Burrow. The sound of crickets revertebrated through everyone's ears. Molly and Arthur looked at Harry and Ginny realizing their resemblance to the former Mr. and Mrs. Potter.

“You're married?” Molly said finally breaking the silence.

Ginny tried to speak but for some reason no sound seem to be coming out.

“I must be on my way,” Dumbledore said and then looked at Harry. “I will call on you at your flat to explain everything when you're ready.” He nodded to the everyone and shook hands with Arthur and Molly. “Oh yes, I almost forgot. Congratulations on the baby, Ginny dear.”

With that he was gone.

Everyone turned to the couple who had lost all color on their faces.

“Oh God, I'm going to be sick!” She ran from the table.

It remained quiet at the Burrow, the only sound being the new Mrs. Potter losing her dinner.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0 o

TBC....

A/N: I will starting school at San Francisco's Academy of Art, the first of the month. So it will be hard for me to update but I'm not stopping the story! Don't worry...also please feel free to comment and let me know how I'm doing. Your comments mean the world to me! Thank to those who remain faithful to me!






Reviews 250
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear