Search:

SIYE Time:1:10 on 20th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Meeting The Weasleys
By JLaLa

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley
Genres: Fluff, Humor
Warnings: Extreme Language, Sexual Situations
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 250
Summary: What would you do if you met the woman of your dreams? Marry her, of course! When Harry Potter met Ginny Weasley, he never expected a new baby, magical inlaws and a complete crash course about the Wizarding World. Completely AU. HG/RHr. FINALLY complete.
Hitcount: Story Total: 64386; Chapter Total: 5821







ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Thank you again for all the wonderful support that I've been getting!

If you didn't get my Grey's Anatomy references:

1.In a previous chapter, Ginny is having a bit of hormonal breakdown and is weeping. She screams out, “SEDATE ME!”. That was from a scene that in the show where Sandra Oh's character is getting over a miscarriage and is crying. She says the same thing.

2.Isabelle is nicknamed Izzy which is Katherine Heigl's character. I imagine that my Izzy will grow to be just as pretty as she is.

Anyway all characters belong to J.K. Rowling except for the babies (Izzy and Marie) and baby Potter.

Meeting the Weasleys (Part Seven)

By JLaLa


“Aunt Petunia!” Harry cried out. He lifted her up to carry her to the couch. Ginny rushed to her as he put her down.

“Harry! Grab my black bag,” she instructed and he retrieve it from the corner of the room. He stood aside as she administered healing potion on her cuts. “She's going to be sore tomorrow.” Petunia moaned as Ginny applied the potion. Tears of pain streaked her face and Ginny looked at her for a moment. Then feeling her head, she suddenly pulled back to reveal a blood stained hand. She looked up at her husband with tears in her eyes. “She's been hit with something. Call Madame Pomfrey at the Hospital Ward at Hogwarts through the floo network.”

“And Snape?” he asked quietly trying to control his fear and anger.

“Call him too, I suppose,” Ginny replied. “Though it might not help if he tries to kill your Uncle.”

Harry went over to the fireplace and grabbed a handful of floo powder. “HOGWARTS CASTLE HOSPITAL WARD!” Throwing it in as green flames erupted in the fireplace, he stuck his head into the fireplace. “Madame Pomfrey!” He looked around the rows of empty hospital beds and was relieved when he saw the elderly matron rushing towards him.

“Who are you?” she demanded.

“Harry Potter, Ginny Weasley's husband,” he informed her. She's asking for you to come to our home–my aunt is hurt.”

“I'll be right over, my dear,” she said.

“Please inform Professor Snape, he will show you how to get here,” Harry said to her. Madame Pomfrey nodded and rushed out of the room as he pulled his head out.

He looked over to Ginny who was working diligently to stop the blood flow at her head. Walking over, he felt his eyes begin to get wet. He had never felt so helpless in his life. “Oh Harry,” Ginny said in a sad voice as she worked. “How could he be so cruel to her?”

“He's a monster,” he said in quiet voice.

Snape and Madame Pomfrey were suddenly in his living room. They rushed over to the limp form on the couch. “What happened?” Madame Pomfrey asked.

“Beaten by her husband,” Ginny replied as she backed away. “There's a gash on her head by bring hit with something blunt.” She was suddenly was in Harry's arms and trembling badly. “I'm sorry. I-I saw the gash and the amount of blood. Then I realized what he had done and my mind went blank.”

Snape rushed to Petunia taking her hand as he knelt next to couch. “Pet, stay awake. Stay awake...”

“Severus, let me though,” Madame Pomfrey said but with softness in her eyes. She patched Petunia's gash quickly with a mending potion that she retrieved from her pocket. “Drink my dear.”

The woman tipped Petunia's head so that a barely conscious Petunia could drink a blood-replenishing potion. Petunia moaned and then laid back. “She is going to need a couple of days. Along with the painful recovery, I'm afraid that she might be in for a very emotional few weeks.” She walked towards them and spoke quietly. “I've seen this before. Be gentle with her as she might not be up to talking. Let her eat once she wakes up.”

“Thank you, Madame Pomfrey,” Harry said to her.

The woman looked at him with tears in her eyes. “You look so much like your father. I was always tending to him and his friends while he was on the Quidditch team. Your mum, on the other hand, was always willing to help me after those Quidditch games when the players came in, instead getting hurt over some game.”

“I'm glad to hear it,” he replied. “Will she be okay?”

“Yes,” she said. “Take good care of her.” She glanced at the sleeping form of Petunia. Snape had pulled a chair from their dining table so he could be close to her. He was watching her worriedly as he held her hand, his thumb caressing it. “I'm sure that he'll be spending a lot of time here. Get him to rest, won't you?”

He nodded and she patted his shoulder. Ginny came near them still looking pale. “Gin, you okay?”

“Yes, a little shaken,” she told him. “How do you think your uncle found out?”

“I don't know but I'm going to find out,” he replied quietly.

O0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0 o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0 o

“Hello Mr and Mrs Granger, I'm Ron Weasley.” Ron ran a hand through his hair nervously. “No, that's not right.” Was it hot in here? He adjusted the collar on the shirt that Hermione bought him. “How about this? Hello Sir, hello Ma'am. I'm Ronald Weasley.”

“Much too formal,” his mirror replied. “But you look very handsome.”

“Thanks,” Ron said. “But does this shirt say 'Please like me because I going to marry your daughter'?”

“I think it says 'Your daughter picked out this shirt but I'm wearing because I'm mad for her.'” Hermione had arrived at his flat and was grinning from ear to ear. She was wearing a soft pink sundress with flats. Her hair was pulled back and she wore only a bit of make-up. Ron walked up to her to take her hands in his.

He kissed them. “Merlin, you're beautiful,” he said to her but looked down at her hands. “I'm sorry that I can't get you a ring yet.”

“Ron, don't worry,” Hermione said and wrapped her arms around his neck. “I don't care. It's not going to change the fact that I'm telling the world that I'm going to be Mrs. Ronald Bilius Weasley.”

He blanched. “Please don't mention my middle name.” After her rather public proposal, Molly took her aside and showed her a small baby book that she had made for her “Ronniekins”. It was then that Hermione learnt her future husband's middle name.

“Oh pish,” she said with a careless wave. “Would it make you feel better if I told you my middle name?”

“Should I be concern that I don't know your middle name?” he retorted with a smile.

“It's Jane,” Hermione said with an amused smile. “Hermione Jane Granger.”

“Beautiful,” Ron said breathlessly as he looked at his future wife. He never regretted proposing to Hermione. It was the only thing that he was sure of.

“Ready to meet my parents?” she said as she glanced at her watch.

He took a deep breath. “As ready as I'll ever be.”

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0 o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Petunia opened her eyes and as her blurred vision began to clear she realize two things. One, she was not in her Privet Drive home.

Two, she was in horrific pain.

She moaned and tried to sit up but found herself weak. Someone rushed over to her and offered her a cup of water.

“Try to not strain yourself.” It was Severus. He was looking at her with concern as he held the cup for her to drink from. She took it gratefully and the liquid felt good against her parched lips. “It's alright. I've brought a few potions to help with the pain.”

Her eyes filled with tears. “How bad did he hurt me?” she asked in a choked voice.

“Enough to have your tempermental nephew rush over to that man's house,” Snape informed her. “Enough to worry Mrs. Potter into some sort of shock.” He went to sit beside. “Enough for me to promise that you'll never be going back to that house. I'm so sorry Pet.” She laid back down and he kissed her softly.

“I can't believe anyone was so capable of wanting to kill someone,” Petunia said through her tears. “Over and over, he kept saying that no one could have me and I should punish for running about town with you. It was just one day--” She looked up at him with a soft smile. “But it was perfect. I told him I was leaving him and he hit me--” Petunia inhaled sharply from the pain in her head. “--and he just would not stop. What am I going to do now?”

“Go home,” he replied with a shaky sigh. “With me.”

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0 o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

“Hermione!” Helen Granger threw her arms around her daughter. Her husband, Michael stood beside her with fond smile on his face. It always gave him so much joy whenever he saw them together. They look more like sisters than mother and daughter. “Darling, I'm so happy to see you.” She stopped for a moment and looked at her daughter's face. “You're glowing, love.”

“Mum, Dad, I want you to meet someone,” she said. “This--” Hermione turned to see that she was pointing at thin air. “Sorry.” She went to the porch and then returned with a red-faced, red-haired boy. “Mum, Dad, I want you to meet Ron Weasley.”

Michael had to sympathize with boy. The young man's hand shook as he shook his hand. Helen smiled at him and took his arm leading him into the house. “It's very nice to meet you Ron.” They walked into the living room and he immediately walked over to the pictures on the mantle. One of them was a child Hermione grinning at the camera in a blue dress, her hair was in a poufy ponytail with a few of her baby teeth gone.

“Even as a kid, she was beautiful,” he remarked to what he thought was himself.

Helen smiled from where she was pouring a cup of tea for him. She walked over and handed him the cup. “Tell me, are you my daughter's boyfriend?”

He turned to her with bright blue eyes. “I'm crazy for her, Mrs. Granger,” he said softly. “I hope I am, I hope I'm something more.”

“No, daddy! I am not pregnant!” Hermione came in along with a red-faced Mr. Granger.

“It's just the first time that you brought home a guy,” he replied sheepishly.

“What about Harry?”

“Well, you know we were always joking around about that, right?”

“No. But you can explain why.” Hermione glared at him with her hands on her hips.

“Well sweetheart,” Mrs. Granger said with a tinge of pink. “Your father and I always thought that Harry prefer...um...male...company. He was just so timid and sweet. There wasn't any spark. We just thought you were bringing him around to throw us off your scent.”

“I use to say that the only time that our Mione would bring a boy home was if she was pregnant,” he said with a smile.

“Or getting married!” Mrs. Granger added. The older couple laughed for a moment until they saw the somber faces of the two. “YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED!”

“You thought Harry preferred men?” Ron asked and shook his head trying to hold in a smile. “Ginny will get a kick out of this.”

“You aren't lying to me, Mione? You aren't pregnant too...are you?” Mr. Granger asked in panic. He turned to Ron with clenched teeth. “Is she?!”

Ron suddenly felt two feet tall over the suddenly scary-looking Mr. Granger.

“Dad...Mum,” Hermione said suddenly. “I never brought anyone home because there was never anyone special enough.” She took her mother's hand. “Ron is the one. The one I can't live without.”

“But it's just so sudden,” Mrs. Granger said. “You've never had a boyfriend!”

If only they knew.

“Dad?” Hermione asked.

“There isn't anything else that you haven't told us?” he replied.

The young couple looked at one another.

“Should I tell them or you?” Ron said ready to pull out his wand.

“YOU ARE PREGNANT!” Both Grangers shouted together.

If only that was the case.

O0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o 0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0


Harry walked towards the big house not really caring that he was crossing the lawn and ruining it with his angry steps. His fists swung heavily by his side. He was enraged. It was quite strange to care so much about Aunt Petunia. Suddenly, she was like a surrogate mother to him and like a son he would protect her. “Harry!” He turned to see his wife walking quickly towards him.

“What are you doing?” he asked.

“Severus is with Aunt Petunia,” she replied and took his hand. “I'm here to make sure that you don't kill your uncle.” They walked up to porch and rang the doorbell. “We're taking her things and leaving.”

The door opened to reveal a dishelved Vernon Dursley. “What do you want?” Harry pushed the door open so that they could walk through. The man sneered at him as he took another swig of his beer.

“We've come for Aunt Petunia's things,” Ginny informed him.

“They're all upstairs,” he slurred.

“Be quick,” Harry replied and she rushed up the stairs.

“So you've taken your aunt away, haven't you?” Vernon hissed. “Not like she was mine to begin with.” Walking into the living room, he sat on his reclining chair. “Wasn't much of a woman anyway. What kind of a man ignores it when his wife say another man's name in her sleep?” Vernon looked around. “Kept a damn clean house though.”

“I've come to ask one thing,” Harry said.

“You have no right to ask me for anything.”

“Give her a divorce,” he demanded.

Vernon turned to him with anger in his eyes.”Why? So she can marry that man? DAMN YOU FOR ASKING!” he spat angrily. Suddenly Vernon threw his bottle against the wall staining it. He walked towards him so that they were face to face. “I will never give her a divorce. If not in heart than by law she will remained my wife. So she will be constantly reminded that something will always stop her from fully being that man's wife. She is mine and always will be.”

“Harry.” Ginny stood in the doorway with a small bag. “Let's go.”

“Is that it?” he asked her.

“I shrunk it,” she replied. “I'll expand it when we get to Aunt Pet.”

“To hell with you,” Harry said to his seething uncle. “To hell with this house, this PRISON!” Suddenly he wanted to throttle his uncle. He was just so angry. “I HATE YOU!”

“Harry, let's go,” Ginny urged before her husband caused him physical harm. He let her lead him to the door. She had a strange feeling of deja vu and then realized it was from her first visit here. She had thrown the same hissy fit.

They heard a squeak on the floor and turned to Dudley standing there expressionless. Harry walked towards him.

“I know you were here when it happen,” Harry said with steel in his voice. “Why didn't you help her?”

“Help her?” Dudley said with anger in his voice. “Who do you think told him about them?”

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0 o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

“Breathe mum,” Hermione said as Mrs. Granger inhaled into brown paper bag. She had accepted it when her daughter said that she was getting engaged. She had even liked the thought of becoming a grandmum. But when her future son-in-law changes teacup into a bird--

It was just too much.

“Are you okay, Mrs. Granger?” Ron asked as he sat next to her daughter. Her husband took her hand. Always the cock-eyed optimist.

Damn him.

“Mummy?” Hermione was looking at her with big, worried eyes. She had the same look as a child whenever she wanted something. But now here she was.

Grown up, engaged and a witch.

“I'm alright darling,” she said after awhile. “It's just that I was expecting you to bring home your boyfriend, not your fiance. And I certainly wasn't expecting him or yourself to be magical.”

“Are you angry?” her daughter asked.

Mrs. Granger took her daughter quickly into a loving embrace. “Never. You're getting married!” Her eyes filled with tears.

“And you're a witch,” Mr. Granger supplied. “It makes sense now.”

“What makes sense?” Ron asked curiously.

“When she was a child, Hermione would always ask for something to read,” he reminise. “Back then we were quite poor, I was just starting the practice while Helen was finishing school. Somehow, Hermione always seem to be pulling spare coins out of nowhere. It was always the exact amount for a book she would see when we were out. We were always neat so I always wondered how she found it.”

“Darling, where's your ring?” Mrs. Granger asked unaware of her faux pas. Hermione turned to Ron whose head was starting to droop.

He felt horrible because he could not afford to get her a ring. His job was enough to provide rent and he had been lucky to find somewhere so nice. He could feel his ears burning at their tips.

“Ron, could I see you for a moment?” Mr. Granger said and stood up. He knew it. It was something that he had tried so hard to not think. He was pathetic. He wasn't good enough for Hermione. “We'll be in the study, my dears.”

They went down the opposite end of the hallway which he had first entered and into an immense library. “Have a seat, Ron.” Ron sat nervously as Mr. Granger went into his desk. “You know before I married Helen, I worried that I wasn't rich enough for her parents. She lived in the country and was a debutante. That's how we met...I played at her ball.”

“You were in a band?”

“Yes, I enjoyed playing guitar as a kid,” Mr. Granger said. “But when I saw her, everything seemed to change. That's the thing about love, it makes you want to be something you never thought you could be.” He sat in the chair across from Ron. “Her parents disapproved at first and during that time I always vowed to keep an open mind and heart to anyone my children loved.” He pulled a small box from his pocket. “But I know that you love Hermione. This was my mother's.”

Ron opened it to reveal a ring with simple rounded diamond. “It's amazing. I can't possibly afford this right now--”

“I don't want you to pay for it,” he replied. “But I do want to see you propose to her. We didn't have a chance to see the first time.”

Ron smiled softly. “In truth sir, Hermione proposed to me.”

“That's my girl,” he said with a grin.

They went back to see Hermione talking to her mother. She looked slightly upset and he knew it was because her mother had mentioned her lack of an engagement ring. Hermione turned to him and he held out his hand to her. She took his hand and he pulled her up. “I love you,” he said and kissed her hand.

“I know,” she replied softly with a blush on her cheek. Hermione turned to see her parents looking at them with grins on their faces. “What's going on?”

He went into his pocket and pulled out the velvet box. Hermione gasped as he opened it.

“My grandmother's engagement ring....” Her eyes filled with tears and she looked around for explanation only to find wet eyes and wide smiles. “Oh Ron...I always dreamt that as a little girl I could wear this ring.”

“Now you can wear forever,” he replied. “Hermione Jane Granger, will you marry me?” She burst into tears. “I'm assuming that's a yes.” Hermione nodded with a choked sob.

Hermione was gasping for breath as he slip the ring on her finger. Behind her, her parents were clapping and she could hear the sounds of her mother crying.

She held out her hand and gazed at the ring then kissed her fiance.

O0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o 0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

“You're late,” Ginny said as she waited in the store, the next day. Harry, breathless and red, kissed her forehead. “I was here for an hour!” She rubbed her belly and exhaled. “I'm sorry, it's just been a long day.” She had helped Aunt Petunia pack her belongings and bring them to Professor Snape's residence at Hogwarts. It was odd to think about it.

“I'm sorry Gin,” said Harry. “Remus and I got caught up in conversation.”

She nodded tiredly and he gave her a tenative smile. “So what were you talking about?”

“Well he was telling me about how Tonks use to be an Auror,” he replied. “The requirements that she had fufill and the tests---it seemed kind of interesting.” He put an arm around her. “Enough about that, what are we looking for?”

“A pram,” she replied and he glanced around in confusion. “A baby carriage.” Ginny took his hand and led him to the selection. She couldn't help but be a little annoyed at him. She had waited so long under the watchful eyes of salespeople. Ginny could practically hear their sighs of pity for the 'little knocked-up redhead' in the corner of the store.

Harry could sense how she felt. He never wanted her to feel disappointed in him. Suddenly he pulled her towards him so that he could kissed her and she softened in his arms. “I love you so much. I never meant to upset you.”

“I know,” she said quietly. “You owe me a hot fudge sundae.”

“Deal,” he replied and kissed her hand.

“May we join you?”

They turned to see a blonde haired, blue eyed woman and a man with a chubby face. “Luna!” Ginny went to the woman and captured her in her arms and then hugged the man. “Neville!” Pulling away, she looked at Luna. “Pregnant again, are we?”

“Look who's talking,” Luna replied in dreamy voice though there was a glint in her eyes. “We had to leave Wills at home but Kate cried until we relented.”

“Where is she?” asked Ginny.

“KATE! NO!” Neville ran towards Harry and yanked the little blonde away who had been in the process of untying Harry's shoelaces so she could chew at them. “Sorry mate! I'm Neville Longbottom, by the way.” They shook hands and the man grinned at him apologetically. “My wife, Luna and this little terror is Kate.”

“You have two kids?” he asked. “How do you manage?”

“I don't know really,” Neville replied as he bounced Kate in his arms. “William, or Wills is at home with my grandmum. We found out about him right after Luna had graduated and she was already two months along. Then after Wills was born we found out two months later that Luna was pregnant again. Somehow we managed to get married and build a home so we're just use to the craziness.”

“I was Luna's maid of honor,” Ginny informed him. “Oh yes, I didn't introduce you. This is my husband--”

“Harry Potter.” He held out his hand to Neville and the man shook it heartily.

“Congratulations mate,” he replied. “You've got yourself a feisty wife!” Ginny swatted Neville playfully. Harry had to smile, he liked Neville already.

“My goodness, my feet hurt,” Luna said suddenly. Her stomach was huge and she seemed almost ready to pop. “Neville here has blessed me with twin boys.” She shook her head. “Men and their need to spread their seed around. I can't say it was all his fault. I'm rather persuasive when it comes to bedroom manners--”

“Dear I think that's enough--” Neville's face was rather red.

“Neville, I was pregnant before I could graduate from Hogwarts. I'm nineteen with two children and two more on the way. I'm pretty sure that people know we can't keep our hands to ourselves,” Luna replied bluntly.

Neville looked like he was going to burst into flames.

O0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o 0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0


The Longbottoms and Potters decided to go to a new ice cream parlor in Diagon Alley and then meet up with Hermione and Ron. Ginny as maid of honor would help Hermione find her wedding robes. It might be awhile before they got married but the bride wanted to have an adequate amount of time to find the perfect ones.

Kate had taken a liking to Harry. 'Liking' meant that she yanked at his hair and sometimes attempted to grab his glasses in innocent curiousity. He hoped that his child would be a little less wild. Kate was cute, however, with big blue eyes and unruly blonde hair. She had a sweet smile but a wild disposition.

“She's very much like her mother,” Neville said as they sat outside of the parlor. It was a warm day in Diagon Alley. Ginny and Luna sat at another table with huge sundaes chatting excitedly about the wedding. “Tell me, were your parents upset when they found Ginny was pregnant before she got married?”

His face turned somber. “My parents died when I was a year old.” Neville looked up at him in realization and then briefly at his scar. He wondered how come Neville hadn't heard of him.

Ginny explained that her father had made them retract the news of the supposed survivor of the killing curse. His fame had thankfully died down after awhile.

“James and Lily?” he asked with a stricken face. Harry nodded. “You know how they got other families that night?” Neville looked away as he talked. “My parents, Frank and Alice, were one of those who were torture to insanity by the Cruciatus curse. I was at my grandmum's that night. They're alive but only in body.” He exhaled loudly. “Luna's mum was killed trying to find a counter curse for the killing curse. The one that killed your parents. We're all affected by it. Luna and I never thought that we should wait to start a family. I guess it was because we were only children.” He looked over at his wife fondly. “Hey you!”

Luna looked over at him and scowled. “What?”

“I love you.”

“I know,” she said smiling and then turned back to her friend.

“Don't ever go a day without telling Gin that,” he said softly. Kate suddenly yelped and they turned to see Hermione and Ron walking to them. “I think that she likes Ron.” The little girl was struggling to go to Ron, her short arms flailing. After Ron introduce Hermione to Neville and she had gone to join the girls, Ron went to them and picked up the girl.

“Hello Katie,” he greeted cheerfully.

“Neville,” Luna called out. “We'll be on our way to look for Hermione's dress. Will you be alright with her?”

“Actually, I think now that Ron is holding her, we'll be fine,” Neville said looking at Kate nuzzling against Ron's chest. “I think you have some competition Hermione.”

“It's okay,” she replied with a smile. “He is who he is. How can anyone not be in love with him?” She blew him a kiss and was off.

O0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0 o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Hermione walked into the store examining the dress robes as she went through the store. Luna and Ginny were in a nearby shop that contained baby clothes. One robe immediately caught her eyes. It was a sparkling white with squared neckline. She took it from the rack and went to the nearest saleswoman.

“Excuse me,” she said as the woman turned around. The woman was tanned with dark hair and for a moment, she thought the woman had recognized her. Her eyes flashed with something. “May I try this on?”

“No.”

“Why?” Hermione was suddenly taken aback as the woman's eyes narrowed.

“Your money isn't welcome here and neither are you,” the woman replied in an angry voice. The woman whipped around leaving a very confused Hermione.

“Do I know you?” Hermione asked in an angry voice.

“Parvati Patil, Lavender's best friend,” she informed her. “Don't come back. I own this store as well as the two others within London. You stole Ron right under my friend's nose. I'll have no part in helping you take him away from her forever.”

“Well you know what?” Ginny said as she entered the store. “We don't want to do business with you anyway. I should've told Hermione to not bother with the tackiest store in Diagon Alley.” Parvati's eyes narrowed at her and the woman went up to Ginny looking down at her.

“What did you say?”

“She said that you and your store are tacky,” Luna informed her with hard eyes. “Let's go.” They led Hermione out quickly. She stood frozen as the two pregnant women led her away.

Hermione stood in shock. It was like someone had tossed cold water all over. Her teeth were clattering and she was pale. Suddenly, for reasons unknown to even her, she was in tears. They walked to where the men sat and Ron was suddenly holding her. “Mione, what's wrong?”

“You tell that ex-girlfriend of yours that she has a lot of nerve to get Hermione blacklisted from the only dress shop in Diagon Alley--” Ginny started.

“I can't control Lavender's jealousy, Gin,” Ron said.

“No, but you can tell her to shut her trap!”

“Can you please stop yelling at me?!”

“STOP IT!” Hermione stood with clenched fists and her eyes squeezed tightly close. “Please don't do this.” Her eyes filled with tears. “I had two almost weddings. Maybe...maybe this is a sign that I'm not meant to be married even to the perfect man.” Hermione reached for her engagement ring but stop suddenly. “Excuse me.”

With that she walked off leaving them in a silent stupor.

Luna walked up to them with a smile. “Well... it's been awkward.”

“We must be off,” Neville said attempting to save the situation. He hugged Ginny and then gave one-arm hug to Ron. “Send an owl when this is all patched up?”

Harry walked over to them with a frowning toddler and a grimace on his face. “Kate really must not like me. She just peed on me.”

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0 o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Ginny could not stop laughing.

“How could you let Kate pee on you?” she asked as she pulled their comforter back.

After a rather massive dinner eaten by Ginny and small plate for him, they had decided to go to bed early. It had been a long day for everyone. Ron had chased Hermione down and they had went back to her flat to talk.

“I didn't let her,” he reasoned. “It wasn't like I said 'Kate, go ahead and urinate on my shirt'.” Ginny started another set of giggles and he threw a pillow at her. It exploded and the petite woman was covered in feathers.

“You didn't.”

“I did,” he said with a grin. Before they knew it, the room was covered in feathers from their now flattened pillows. “I love you Gin.” Harry crossed the room and their lips met in a passionate kiss. He lifted her up and placed her on the bed.

“What do you want?” she asked coyly.

“What do you think?” he replied in husky voice. Their lips met again.

“HARRY! GINNY!”

Ginny ripped her lips away. Harry got off her and she rushed into the living room. It was Molly. Her head floating in the fireplace. “Mum, what's going on?”

“The Longbottoms, Ginny. Something's happen. Luna is asking for you.”

“I'll be there.” Ginny looked at Harry and he took her hand. They apparated quickly and landed on the Longbottom property. Their house was in flames. Four figures stood in the front looking up at the horrible greenish markl in the night sky.

She walked over to see that it was Luna holding Kate, and Neville holding William. Neville's grandmother stood next to them and gasp when she saw them. “Ginny!” Luna went to her with a wet face. Ginny hug her best friend. “The house. Everything we've worked for!”

Harry went over to Neville who remained stoic. “Are you alright? What happened?”

“I don't know,” Neville replied as he continued staring at the flaming house. “The Dark Mark hasn't been seen in years. Since that night...”

“What are you talking about?”

“Since the night your parents were murdered by the Dark Lord, since my parents were tortured to insanity,” he informed Harry. Neville turned to him with haunted eyes. “We're in danger Harry. All of us.”

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0 o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Hermione sat in her flat looking over the wedding organizer that she had put together. Ron had owled her about Neville and Luna. They were moving their things into Ron's flat until their house could be rebuilt. He would be moving in with her despite Molly's protests.

She shivered when she thought about what might have happened if the Longbottoms had been home. Neville's grandmother had been at her house with William when Neville, Luna and Kate had come. They all decided to have dinner at home instead of going out. When they apparated, the house was on fire.

And the Dark Mark above their house. Ron explained everything to her. She now knew why is was so scary and what it stood for.

A knock on the door interupted her thoughts. Opening it, she was surprise to see Draco at her door looking very unhappy. His eyes went to her ring finger.

“So it's true,” he said. “You're marrying Weasel.”

“Yes, I'm marrying Ron,” she replied. “I was going over wedding plans before I answered the door. What do you want?”

“You shouldn't be marrying him,” Draco replied and walked in. “Bad things will happen.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Unfortunate what happened to the Longbottoms,” he remarked.

Her blood turn cold. “Draco? Did you have anything to do with that?”

“Neville was always so damn annoying, so kindhearted...blah...and that empty-headed wife of his--”

“Don't you dare talk about them!” Hermione said. “Get out.”

He remained in his place.

“GET OUT!”

“DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!” In seconds, he was charging towards her. Draco grabbed her wrist, the force of his charge slamming her against the wall. She shut her eyes and Hermione could feel his warm breath against her skin. The touch that once made her melt suddenly made her cringe. “You were mine first. Do you hear me? MINE!” He slammed his other hand against the wall and she screamed.

Suddenly he kissed her forehead. “Don't cry. All you have to do is call off the wedding. I can make this all go away. I have connections.” Draco grabbed her upper arms and shook her. “Look at me.” Hermione's watery eyes met his steely ones. “You attempt to go through with this and I'll make your life a living hell. No one will ever want you. I'll make sure of it. After all, how can you get married when no one will sell you a damn dress robe.” He laughed softly. “Yes, it was me. Parvati was all geared to hate you but I just fed the fire.”

She swallowed the lump in throat. “Get out of my house.”

Draco relented. “Very well, good luck finding anyone who will perform the ceremony.” He walked out and she sank against the wall shivering.

Hermione didn't realize how much time had passed until Ron along with Harry and Ginny appeared in her flat. They all found her sitting against the wall, legs drawn to her chest and her head against her knees.

“Ohmigosh,” Ginny said. “Hermione!” She rushed to her friend and took Hermione in her arms. Hermione yelped in pain. “What's wrong?”

Ginny pulled her sleeves above her shoulders reveal the bruises on her upper arms.

“Mione, who did this?” Ron said as he went on his knees.

Hermione began to shake and before he knew she was crying in his arms. Harry remained standing feeling helpless as he heard Hermione repeating something through her sobs.

“He'll never let me go. He'll never let me go....”
o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0 o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0


“That damn Malfoy,” Ginny said later that night. “I ought to yank that blonde hair out of his head.”

“Poor Mione,” Harry added. “She was so excited about the wedding.” They climbed into bed. Ginny moved closer to him. “Neville said something to me after the fire.” She looked at him. “They suspected that he was the one who had survived the killing curse. He said that this wasn't the first time he's been targeted.”

“His last incident was at Hogwarts,” Ginny told him. “They kidnapped Luna.”

“What?”

“She was imprisoned in a cave for two days,” she said. “Neville almost went insane with worry. Ron had to hold him down at one point or else he would've ended up trying to go after her.” Ginny shivered. “The Aurors found her in the cave after they captured the man. Some renegade follower of Voldemort.” Unlike others, Ginny never shied away from his name. “Luna was starving but was fine. They got engaged soon after.”

“But it wasn't him, it was me,” Harry said. “I survived.”

The thought of Ginny and their baby being in danger made his heart beat faster. He felt like he was going to be sick. If that ever happen--

“The worse we could do is be afraid,” Ginny said. “I don't want our baby to live in that kind of world.”

“I love you,” he said in her ear. “No matter what I'll always protect you.”

They both settled in a dreamless sleep unaware that as the night crept on there house would be visited. The two were unaware of the footsteps in the hallway nor the creak of the door opening.

Ginny open her eyes at the shaking. Harry groaned beside her. She looked up to see Hermione smiling softly at her and Ron at Harry's side. “What are you guys doing here?”

“Get dress,” Ron said. “Better bundle up, it's freezing.”

“Why?” Harry asked groggily.

“We're getting married,” Hermione said quietly. “Tonight.”


ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yea ! Between school and life in general, I'm glad to get this chapter out to y'all. I hadn't planned on putting Luna and Neville in. I needed a catalyst.

IMPORTANT: I'm looking for a beta. It's hard to write and then check for my mistakes. I tend to overlook things at times especially when I'm trying to stay up at two in the morning.

So if anyone is interested, please let me know. I'd be interested to also know if you've helped anyone out in the past. E-mail ASAP. I respond pretty quickly.

Thanks for all your reviews! They mean so much to this fragile writer...*begin sappy music*...okay moment over. But please continue to let me know what you think!

Reviews 250
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear