Search:

SIYE Time:14:36 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Meeting The Weasleys
By JLaLa

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley
Genres: Fluff, Humor
Warnings: Extreme Language, Sexual Situations
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 250
Summary: What would you do if you met the woman of your dreams? Marry her, of course! When Harry Potter met Ginny Weasley, he never expected a new baby, magical inlaws and a complete crash course about the Wizarding World. Completely AU. HG/RHr. FINALLY complete.
Hitcount: Story Total: 63285; Chapter Total: 6458







ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Well I got a lot of reviewers telling me that they were unhappy with the angst of the last chapter. I hope you know that it was temporary. I am a bit peeved that some people threatened to stop reading. But I respect your opinions. No worries!

All characters belong to J.K. Rowling.

Author's note: This takes place a month after the last chapter.

Meeting the Weasleys (Chapter Nine)
by JLaLa

“Now Sean,” Ginny said as she gave the fifth year a healing potion. “Stay put until the fever goes down.” The young boy nodded wordlessly, his eyes not meeting hers shyly. Patting his head, she walked over to Madam Pomfrey who was laughing softly to herself. “Why are you laughing?”

“My dear girl,” she replied through her smile. “The boy is clearly smitten with you. He has been here at least once at week since you came to us!”

“If only he knew,” she joked. “Robes cover everything, don't they?” Her baby was growing bigger everyday and she knew that it would soon be too obvious to deny. She looked over to check on Sean whose green eyes were glowing brightly at her. She wondered if the baby would have Harry's eyes.

Harry...

It had been a month since their fight. She had contacted her family telling them she was okay and begging them not to tell Harry where she was. They agreed but they weren't happy with it. Hermione and Ron were the most unhappy ones about it. It had put the newlyweds in the middle of their strained marriage. Harry had not tried to contact her like she wanted.

She had always felt insecure about the fact that their marriage had begun because she was pregnant. Had she not been pregnant, would he have married her that quickly? That's what scared her. What would stop him from leaving? When he had started coming home late, the insecurity that she had began to grow quickly and furiously. Her fear of him leaving caused her to react for both herself and her baby.

It was for the best.

Or was it?

Her baby kicked furiously at her belly and she looked down. “Again?” Another kick. “Madam, I'll be back.”

“Another restroom break my dear?” The women laughed and Ginny exited quickly. It made her heart clench whenever the baby kicked. It was because she knew that Harry should be there. She knew that he should be there feeling his baby kick. The other painful fact being that she had fallen out with her best friend.

Hermione had really given it to her. Her eyes watered thinking of their meeting last week when Ron had unexpectedly dropped by to visit his old school. Both Ron and Hermione would be moving into their new flat near the university and were in Hogsmeade packing Ron's things when they decided to visit.

It had been a particularly warm day and so Ginny decided to forgo her robes. She had opted for just wearing a cream colored tunic which kept her comfortable as much as a obviously pregnant woman could be. As she went into the hospital wing, Ginny didn't notice the two people who were talking to Madam Pomfrey.

Hermione had spotted her long mane of red hair walking to the backroom to prepare healing potions for the upcoming Quidditch game. She followed quickly. “Ginny?”

Ginny turned around and felt the blood rush to her head when she saw her sister-in-law. Hermione's eyes widened when she saw her rather large tummy. “Why are you here?” Ginny asked after a moment of awkward silence.

“How could you lie to him?” Hermione responded angrily.

Ginny felt her anger rise. “You can't just come in here and start yelling at me. Hermione, you don't even know my side of the story.”

“I know enough to know that you are being completely selfish,” she said to the younger girl. “Harry is hurting badly.” Ginny's heart clenched. “He lost the two most important things in his life. You, on the other hand, leave without a single thought about him! Not even that, you're still pregnant!” Hermione's eyes filled with tears. “He's a wreck without you. For awhile, I was afraid to leave him alone.”

“I was afraid,” Ginny suddenly said. “I don't know if he married me because of the baby. Would it make you feel better if I told you that I AM a wreak without him now?! Would it make you feel better if I told you that the first time I felt the baby really move I cried because he wasn't there? Would it make you feel better if I told you--” Ginny burst into tears. “--that I feel like I fool? Because I do! This is something that I need to figure out and it is the same thing that keeps me from owling him!”

“Gin?” It was Ron. Her face was streaked with tears and he went over to her pulling her close. “Mum and dad wouldn't tell me where you were. And the baby--” He looked down. “THE BABY!”

“Yes,” she replied. “I'm still pregnant.”

“Ginny.” Ron's voice was suddenly serious. “Talk to him.You blamed him for being gone but the truth was that he was afraid of something happening to you. He was taking extra defense lessons with Remus–that whole fire incident with the Longbottoms really freaked him out. The thought of losing you and the baby drove him to it.”

“And he ended up losing us,” Ginny said. “The irony of it all.”

Hermione and Ron agreed to keep their meeting a secret for awhile to give her time. However, this had created a wedge between the two women. Ron took her in his arms before he left. Hermione stood aside trying not to look at the red-haired woman.

“Mrs. Potter!”

Madam Pomfrey came around the corner in a rush almost colliding with her. “It's your husband and Mr. Lupin. There was an explosion at Grimmauld Place--”

“WHERE ARE THEY?!” Ginny felt her heart begin to pound and she ran to the wing as fast as she could. Walking into the room, she stopped suddenly and instinctively put a hand on her stomach.

Her whole family was there along with Sirius, Tonks and Izzy.

All eyes were suddenly on her and she inhaled quietly. “Hello everyone.”

oooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo


It had all began that morning. Hermione, Ron, and Harry were eating breakfast at his flat. To say the least, Harry had changed. The light in his eyes was gone replaced a with sad, dull green. He shuffled about almost as if he felt he had to. It was better, on the other hand, than when he had not been moving at all.

Hermione and Ron often found him laying on the couch just looking at the ceiling. The house remained the same as the night that Ginny left. The nursery still in shambles except for the basinette in the middle. “We have to go to Grimmauld today,” Hermione said as they cleaned up. Harry wordlessly took his plate to sink. “We went to Hogwarts last week.”

“How was it?” he asked simply. Ron's eyes lit up. It was the first time in awhile since Harry showed interest in anything.

“It's exactly how I remember it,” Ron told him excitedly. “There's still a carving of my initials on the center Quidditch hoop.”

“Come on boys,” Hermione said putting on her coat. “We'll be late.”

Ron went to the door opening it for his wife. “After you Mrs. Weasley.”

She giggled. “Thank you Mr. Weasley.” Harry followed them, his hands in his coat. Walking down the street, she felt the warm breeze hit her face.

It was spring indeed.

“I wish I could've gone with you,” Harry said to them.

“You would've love it, Harry!” Ron said as they walked the distance to Grimmauld Place. “There is still a black mark in the dungeons from when Gin–ow!” Hermione had elbowed him. “What was that for?” Hermione nudge her head at Harry. “Oh.”

“You know you don't have to stop whenever her name comes up,” Harry said quietly and then stopped. Hermione and Ron followed looking at their friend. He looked at them, his eyes suddenly soft. “Ginny is, after all, still my wife.”

“Oh Harry,” Hermione replied. “We're sorry. We were just trying to ease the pain.”

“Just because you don't say her name doesn't mean she's not here,” he told them as he put a hand to his heart. “She hasn't sent me divorce papers--” Hermione thought she spotted tears in his eyes. “--I have some hope to get her back, don't I?”

They arrived at Grimmauld Place and walked up the front steps. “What's this?” Hermione looked down at the package on the stoop. It was in a simple brown packaging with no label. “Maybe they're expecting it.” She knocked on the door and it opened a few moments with a tired looking Remus.

“Good morning you three!” Remus smiled at them. “Tonks and Izzy are at her mother's place right now.” He held the door open for them.

“Remus?” Ron picked up the package. “Were you expecting something?”

“No.” Remus took the box and was about to open it when Harry grabbed his hand.

“Something is odd about this,” Harry said. “Is there anyway we could screen this?” Remus took his wand and muttered a nervous incantation. They all gathered around as Remus's wand showered a bluish grey light on the box to reveal its contents.

“Shit.” The obscenity escaped Hermione's mouth. “Harry, do you know what that is?”

“It's a bomb,” Harry answered in steady voice. He swallowed nervously and looked at the timer on it. “It has two minutes on it left.”

“What's a bomb?” Ron asked as his wife pushed him back.

“It's not a good thing,” Harry said.

“That's for damn sure!” Hermione exclaimed. “Let me think about this.”

“I don't suppose one of you knows how to disarm this,” Remus said.

“Not at the moment,” Harry replied. “Any ideas Hermione?”

“Well seeing as no one can see the house and it blows up it won't matter to anyone but us if the house explodes,” Hermione said. “But if we put it out on the street we could end up killing other people. So Remus it's your choice as of right now seeing that Sirius isn't here at the moment.”

“One minute,” Ron said in a deadpanned voice. “I've been timing it. We have one minute to make this choice.”

“Remus,” Harry said. “I don't mean to be rude but we have to make this choice--NOW.”

The older man ran a hand through his peppery hair nervously. “Sirius always hated the house, he'll understand. So will Tonks.”

Harry ran into the house quickly. He had been a runner when he was younger and his legs allowed him to run into the farthest place from the street, the dining room. Running back outside, he sprinted down the stairs and stood outside waiting with the others.

“REMUS! ARE YOU HOME?”

Remus's face drained of all color. “Tonks!” He ran into the house without a thought.

Harry's mind went blank as he found himself running inside to grab his friends. Behind him, he heard Ron say 'Twenty seconds!'. Going into the living room, he saw Remus with Tonks who was holding Izzy. He was trying to push them out of the room.

“What is going on?!” Tonks said.

“No time to explain because we have to get out of here!” Harry pushed the family out of the room.

“TEN SECONDS!” Ron yelled from the outside.

“FASTER!” Harry screamed as he urged them to speed up.

It all seem to happen in slow motion.

“FIVE SECONDS!”

“Move!”

“We have to get out now!”

“But Izzy's things--”

“It doesn't matter!”

“FOUR!”

“THREE!”

Ha rry push them out the door just as the loud explosion rang out behind him. Tonks and Izzy were on the sidewalk already but he saw Remus next to him. Harry covered him from the brute of the explosion and he felt the heat from the fire on him. When they were about to hit the ground, he turned so that he hit the ground first.

His last thought was of red. Red fire from the house burning in front of them...red blood from the painful cuts he had...and his last thought of the long, red hair of his wife...and the red-haired baby that would've been... before he fell into a dead faint.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o

“Ginny,” Molly whimpered as the young girl went to her husband who laid in one of their beds.

He looked thinner with some cuts and bruises. His head was bandaged and she briefly touched a finger to his lips. They were still as soft as she remembered. “Harry--” She put a hand to her mouth to cover her sob.

She stopped herself. She had to be strong for him. Getting up, she straightened her robes and turned to them. Remus had just entered and when he saw Ginny he grabbed her in a fierce hug. “I'm so sorry.” His right arm was in a cast and a sling. “He saved my life but the blow he took to his head when he hit the ground was pretty bad.”

“Now, now no need to worry the little mother,” Madam Pomfrey said as she swept into the room.

The whole family let out a collective gasp with the exception of Ron and Hermione.

Shit.

“Ginevra,” Molly said in a suddenly serious tone.

“Mum, we will talk about this later,” she responded and took a deep breath. Her stomach protruding out as she did. “I have a patient to take care of.”

“Yes, why don't we all go to Severus and Petunia's wing,” Dumbledore instructed as he appeared in the room. “It is the closest to the hospital wing and Madam Pomfrey or Mrs. Potter will come and collect us when they are finished.”

He led Arthur and Molly out of the room. The family followed into the hallway when she heard one of the twins:

“WAIT! SHE'S STILL PREGNANT?!”

ooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo

Harry opened his eyes to the bright sunlight that was streaming to the windows. His sight adjusted and then followed with a blinding pain in his head. Harry groaned and then opened his eyes again to see someone going over to him.

“Harry! You're awake!” It was Ginny. He had never seen something as wonderful in his entire life. “You've been asleep for two days.”

Two of the worse days of her life.

“Am I dead?” he croaked and she went over to him. Her face was still that wonderful creamy color and she wore her long hair in a ponytail. Her lips held that same smile that she had that first night they met.

“No. Why?” Ginny helped him sit up.

“I thought I had to be dead before I saw you again,” Harry replied still staring at her lovely face. He reached out to touch her face and she gasped. His touch still burned against her skin. “I've missed you.”

She nodded as she handed him a pain-relieving potion. “Not quite the words we were saying during our last meeting,” Ginny said with wet eyes. “I expect everyone will want to see you soon.” Getting up, he grabbed her wrist and she sat back down.

“Then I better make this quick,” Harry said as he laid back down. “I want you back.”

“It's not that easy,” she replied and adjusted her robe to cover her blossoming stomach. “We both said things that we didn't mean to say to one another. Some weren't true.” Tears fell from her eyes. “And some were.”

He nodded. “You were right. I was selfish,” Harry said. “But I love you and I know you love me. It can be easy.”

“Harry, love is never easy,” she replied and stepped back when Hermione and Ron entered the room. “I have to check on my other patients. Excuse me.”

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo


“Who is doing this?” Harry asked. He had been transferred to a private wing of Hogwarts close to Petunia and Severus's wing. His Aunt had taken to caring for him, providing his meals and making sure he had taken his potions. She usually worked with Madam Pince in the library but now devoted her time to coddling her nephew.

“I suspect whoever set fire to the Longbottom's house,” Dumbledore replied as he sat across from the young man. “We'll have to investigate further. It was obvious that whoever it was knew that you would be there as well as Mr. And Mrs. Weasley. It was a close call.”

“Very close call,” Harry agreed. Petunia came in with a tray and set it down.

“Relax for now. You are very fortunate, Mr. Potter,” Dumbledore said with a twinkle in his eyes. “You have a devoted nurse.” Petunia smiled at him and offered Harry his potion.

“I am very lucky,” he replied as he smiled up at his aunt. “Aunt Pet spoils me. Don't you have Professor Snape to coddle?”

“Ah yes, don't you have a wife to beg for forgiveness?” she replied.

“Touche,” Harry said wryly. “I spend so much time trying to protect her that I pushed her away. I need to find a way to get her back. Right now, that is my first priority.”

“Well, you are welcome to stay for as long as you like to pursue your wife,” Dumbledore informed with a smile. “We will miss her help in the hospital wing. She has become quite the asset to our staff.”

Harry thought for a moment. “Is she happy here?” he asked sadly.

“Yes, I think so,” the older man replied. “But she is complete with you.” They settled in silence for a moment. “You are well protected within these walls, Mr. Potter. We will know if anyone is here. Also Professor Lupin will be coming back to teach until everything is settled. Sirius will be here also until they figure out where they plan to live.”

Harry nodded. “Thank you, sir.”

“I must be on my way.” With that Dumbledore left leaving Petunia and Harry alone.

“Aunt Pet?”

“Yes?”

“What made you fall in love with Professor Snape?” Harry asked. Petunia's cheeks turned bright red and her eyes seemed to glaze a little.

“Severus is not perfect,” she said. “But maybe it was all that imperfection. He has a temper and he is arrogant and bullheaded. Also sometimes he is downright mean and all that black he wears---eck--but love is not perfect. It can be painful, spiteful and downright not worth it sometimes.” She put her hand over her nephew's. “You and Ginny need to realize why you love each other. She is not perfect despite what you think and neither are you. Are you both willing to accept that?”

“Yes--”

“Because I think you both have been arrogant fools,” Petunia continued. “You hit one rough patch and you started to fall apart. How can you reassure your wife that it won't happen again?”

Harry didn't have an answer.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

“I cannot believe you Ginevra,” Molly scolded as they sat in Snape's wing. “You lied to your husband.” Arthur sat in a nearby chair with somber eyes. The rest of the family was around the grounds of Hogwarts up to Merlin knows what.

Ginny rubbed her lower back and her father went to help her with the tray she carried. She smiled gratefully at him. “Mum please. I did what I thought was best.”

“For yourself,” her mother replied. Ginny scowled and went to the window. Arthur set down the tray on the coffee table. “Love is not something you run away from.”

“How do you know he loves me?” Ginny asked from the window in a small voice. “How do you know it is not because of this?” She turned to show her swollen stomach. “Mum, he didn't even know me when we got married! How do I know it's not going to change? I can't have that kind of insecurity in this baby's life! I can't have it in mine--”

“Ginny,” her father said gently. “How would you know about love if you don't let it in?”

She sat down in a nearby chair. “Don't you think that I've tried? I just couldn't get the words out to tell him.” Her face crumbled and she started to sob loudly. “I-I don't think I could face him! He was never there and that insecurity in me began to grow. I don't know--”

“You're being silly Ginny,” her mother said with soft eyes. “You think you know better than your heart? You have to have faith in love and surrender to it all. If I didn't, I don't think I would've been as happy as I am.”

“Oh mum,” she sobbed. “Everything is just so messed up.” Molly knelt before her and pulled her daughter into her arms.

“Baby,” Molly cooed and smoothed Ginny's hair. “It's going to be fine. My little girl.”

Ginny laughed through her tears. “I'm having a baby and here I am acting like one!”

“Oh Ginny,” Arthur said from where he stood. His eyes looked at her lovingly. “Don't you know that no matter what you will always be the red-haired, red-faced baby girl that we took home from St. Mungo's?”

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo

“Sean,” Ginny said with a smile. “Again? I'm starting to think you're coming just to see me.”

“Yeah–I mean no! I mean--” The boy's face turned red. “I don't know.”

“Well, I don't think I'm worth getting hurt over,” she replied as she cast a sealing spell over the scrap on his elbow.”

“Yes, you are.” She turned to see Harry at the doorway. He walked towards her and Sean. “Hello, I'm Harry Potter.”

The boy's eyes widened to the size of saucers. “Harry Potter? The one they were talking about in the papers? The one who they said defeated You-Know Who?”

“Just Harry,” he replied sheepishly. “None of those other things.” Harry pulled something from inside the robe that Sirius lent him. It was a bouquet of flowers. “Picked with the help of some first year Gryffindors.”

“Thank you Harry,” she said with a blush. Ginny put them in a nearby vase.

“I think I better jet,” Sean suddenly said looking at the two. “I'm gonna be late for Potions. We're doing a shrinking serum--”

“--Don't forget to stir counter-clockwise,” Ginny said. “If it turns blue, add more of the oak root.” He nodded and with a salute walked off. “I was fond of potions.”

“I know,” Harry said to her. “I was wondering if you wanted to go for a walk.”

She looked around at the empty hospital wing. “I have to check with Madam Pomfrey.”

“I've already asked permission,” he told her. “I thought maybe you could show me around Hogwarts. I'd like to know the place where you spent your childhood. I'd like to know you.”

“Could we really do this?” Ginny said as they walked out of the room and to the outside grounds.

“Start over?” he said with a smile. “Why not?”

Because she was still pregnant.

Because she was very much in love with him.

Because she lied.

All those reasons flew from her mind when he smiled. She sighed and offered her hand. “Well then, I'm Ginny Weasley–actually Ginevra Molly Weasley.”

“And I am Harry James Potter,” he replied and shook it. “Did anyone ever tell you Ginny that you have the most beautiful red hair?”

“My family is all redheads,” she replied. “I always hoped to marry a dark-haired stranger however.”

“Well lucky me,” Harry said. “I have a chance.”

Ginny laughed and then looked over to the mountains. “Come on, there's something I want to show you.” She led him into the woods towards them. Inside the forest, it had gotten quiet with only a small stream trinkling near them. They walked in silence. Stopping only when they got to a dark grove encircled by trees. “Look up Harry.”

Small multi-colored lights fluttered to and fro from one tree to another making the trees light up like it was Christmas. “Amazing.” She looked over at his excited face and felt the twinge in her chest. Ginny fought the urge to ran a hand through his hair. “What are they?”

“They're wood nymphs,” she said. “But that's not what I wanted to show you.”

“They're pretty cool,” Harry said to her still looking up. He took her hand gently and the feeling of their joined hands sent a chill through their bodies. It had been so long since they touched. “Where to now?”

She pulled him more into the woods when they began to climb upwards. It surprised her how easy it came despite the pregnancy. Her robes covered her nicely and Harry said nothing that told her he suspected her. “When I was young, Draco Malfoy destroyed a potion that took two days to work on. I was so upset that Severus, of all people, felt sorry for me. He handed me a map and told me where I could find my supplies for free.” They reached the top of the hill. “This was the spot.”

Harry looked out at the field of wildflowers of every color imaginable. “It's a fairy grove. This is where they gather their food,” she said. “The flowers that aren't lit up are for the taking.” Ginny let go of his hand and went into the field. She turned to him with a smile, her red hair shining despite the dull weather that was forming in the sky. “Well come on, Potter.”

He rushed over to her. “What do you want me to do?”

“Grab that one right there,” she said and pointed. Harry took the yellow flower and Ginny pointed out other ones to take. They had half a dozen when the sound of thunder came followed by a sudden blanket of rain. “RUN!”

They rushed over to a small group of trees, and sat on the roots of the largest one. Both of them laughed as they sat down watching the fairies fleet back and forth until the field was empty.

“We're soaked,” he said and turned to look at Ginny. Her hair was matted to her head and her face, pale from the cold, made her brown eyes glow brighter. She turned to him with a smile which fell when she saw the hungry look in his eyes. It made her nervous.

She took the yellow flower and caress the petals on his face. Harry shivered and closed his eyes. “Ariene-used in a certain love potions. One petal renders the person unable to function without the loved one's instruction,” Ginny told him. When she stopped, his eyes opened and she saw the longing in them.

“Are you going to use one?” he asked in a tight voice.

“Do I have to?”

Harry shook his head.

“Chiarae-used for beauty potions,” she continued with a orange flower and repeated the caress.

“You've never needed this one,” Harry replied and tossed it aside.

Her eyes turned to the red flower. Picking it up, Harry saw her eyes water. “Desma- the bonding flower. They're used for certain bonding ceremonies. The bride wears them in her hair--” Ginny put a hand to her mouth to stop her sob. “I'm sorry.”

“Don't be,” he replied. “I let us fall apart. Spending all that time at Grimmauld, I was just so afraid of losing you–”

“Your reasons were good,” she said. “My reasons were insecurities. I thought you mar–well I thought you married me because I was pregnant. That you loved me because of the baby.”

Ginny's face was wet, mixed with both tears and rain. Harry cupped her cheek in his hand. “I didn't marry you because you were pregnant,” Harry said looking straight into her eyes unflinchingly.

“And I didn't marry you because I was pregnant,” she replied quietly.

“Gin...” Harry kissed her suddenly. His mouth hungry for hers. The feeling of completeness overwhelmed him. “I love you...please...” He kissed her forehead. “Please...” His lips went to her left cheek. “Please...” Then the right one. “Please...” His lips brushed her chin. “Please...” They were a centimeter from meeting her lips again. “...marry me again. Baby or not. I need you Mrs. Potter.”

“Say it again.”

“I need you,” Harry said and she leaned her forehead against his.

“Not that.”

“Oh.” He smiled. “Mrs. Potter...” Ginny kissed him. “Mrs. Potter...” Another kiss.
“Are you going to answer my question?”

“Yes,” she whispered and threw her arms around him.

“Gin?”

“Hmm?”

“Your stomach kicked,” Harry said and pulled away slowly to look at what her soaked robe revealed. His eyes filled with tears. “Boy or girl?”

“I don't know,” she replied. “Are you angry?”

Harry shook his head. “I understand,” he replied. “I made you feel like I wouldn't be there for you. You had reasons for worrying.” Harry knelt and kissed the bump. “Oh boy. We have a lot to learn, don't we?”

“We'll learn them together,” Ginny said.

The rain stopped and they walked slowly down hill after Ginny charmed their shoes to be non-slips. Walking hand in hand, they walked into Hogwarts. The halls were empty and Harry pulled his wife in for a kiss. They were so wrapped up in one another that neither notice the hallway fill with students.

“Mrs. Potter.” They turned to see Professor Snape standing at the doorway of his classroom. “You have a private wing for this.” The two blushed and Ginny buried her face in her husband's chest. Snape gave them an almost smile.

“So should we tell everyone now?” Harry asked.

She pointed up. “No need to.” He looked up and saw everyone grinning at them from the stairwell.

“Which comes first?” Fred asked.

“The wedding or the baby?” George continued.

The couple simply shrugged.

000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00

My belated Easter present to you all! I hope you enjoyed because I suspect I will only have one or two more chapters left of the story. Let me know what you think.

BTW, all of you were right on the movie guess!








Reviews 250
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear