Search:

SIYE Time:11:42 on 19th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


So Full of Love
By Des

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Fluff, General
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 10
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2005 ***

Harry and Ginny spend an unforgetable night at the lake, and soon realize that they cant live without eachother.
Hitcount: Story Total: 3501







ChapterPrinter


The sunset was beautiful over the crystal clear lake. Magnificent colors and a cool breeze. Harry lay against a tree with his arms around Ginny's waist. Feeling that nice breeze, blowing gently against their faces and throught their hair.

Harry was thinking about how nice it was to have the warm body of the love of his life, leaning against him. As he looked up at what looked like a beautiful painting of a sky, he could see her face, lit up with joy. He couldn't help but fall into a fantasy of sitting on a bench at a park with Ginny's head in his lap as he stroke her beautiful red hair, looking deep into her eyes, as she carress his cheek. Then running up, he would see a pretty little girl with red hair, like her mom, and green eyes, like her dad. She would be pointing at a beautiful little butterfly, giggling and running around, trying to catch it in her palms.

He drifted back into reality. It might not be as good as his fantasy, but being with Ginny, watching the sunset, being nice and cozy under their favorite tree, it was still one of the greatest feelings in the world for him. He never wanted it to end.

Ginny slowly lifted her head from his chest and gazed deeply into his emerald green eyes. He smelled so good to her. His hair was messy and blowing softly through the wind, adding attraction. He made her feel real and so full of love and passion. The feeling of being held so close to him, making her feel safe. In his eyes, she saw their future. Beautiful little children running around, playing with nature. Whenever she was with Harry, it felt surreal. When he tells her how beautiful she is, it makes her face glow. He is the only one that ever made her feel this way.

Harry's eyes caught her gaze. Without saying a word, they slowly got closer. When their lips finally touched, their souls became one. Completely lost in eachother, it seemed like minutes were going by as years. When they finally broke apart from their passion filled kiss, Harry smiled down at her.

"I love you, Ginevra Weasley."

"I love you too, Harry Potter."

Without ever breaking eye contact, Harry gently layed her down onto the soft grass. She put her hands on his chest and felt his heart beating through his clothes. She grabbed his hands and placed them upon her own chest, her heart was beating rapidly.

"Do you feel that?" she asked softly.

"Yes," he answered with a whisper. He was lost in her eyes.

"My heart beats for you, Harry. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Having beautiful children with you. You are the man of my dreams and you have been since before I ever met you. The first time I layed eyes on you at the entrance to platform nine and three-quarters, I knew that you were the one I had been dreaming of. Your emerald green eyes had been in my mind since I was a little girl. I really, truely, love you."

Silent tears were sliding down her cheeks. Harry felt so touched at everything she just said. His eyes were swelling with tears of his own. As the first tear dropped from his face, she wiped away that trail it has left.

"Ginny. I love you so much." Many more tears were cascading down his face. "You are the only one in this world that has ever made me feel love. I can't live without you anymore. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, too." He layed his forehead upon hers. Holding her hand, he placed a loving kiss upon their laced fingers. "Will you marry me?"

"Yes. Yes! Of course, I will marry you, Harry!" She rolled over on top of him and kissed him very passionately. Harry's fingers found themselves running through her glistening red hair. She lifted her head up from their kiss, stared at him for a moment, then grabbed his tie. She was staring deeply into his eyes once again. She loosened his tie.

His eyes moved from her's to his tie, which was now in Ginny's hands, completely off his body. When he looked back into her eyes, she was moving closer to him.

"Gin-"

Before he could finish the word, she has his mouth covered with hers. She was unbuttoning his shirtm when she stopped the kiss.

"Harry. I love you and I saved myself for you. Now, I am finally giving you what I have been saving for so long. Make love to me."

His eyes grew very large. He rolled on top of her and they were soon completely lost in their actions.

The sun was down. Harry and Ginny just lay there, in eachother's arms, looking at the starry night sky, in entire serenity. It seemed like time had actually froze. No words were spoken. Just glistening tears of love, falling from their glowing faces. Neiter of them wanted to ever get up from this perfect moment. They were the only people in the whole world that could conjure up this kind of magic. It was so special. At the exact same moment, they were staring deeply into eachother's teary eyes. Harry reached his hand to Ginny's face and wiped away her tears. He softly carressed her cheek. She placed her hand on top of his and closed her eyes.

"Harry." She opened her eyes, but didnt know what to say. It was the most amazing night of both of their lives. "I never want to be away from you again. I love you more than the air I breathe." She watched as tears slid down his face, and she wiped them away.

He leaned over and kissed her softly. When their lips touched, their whole bodies went numb. "Fate brought you to me, Ginny. We belong together. I will never let go of you, I will always keep you safe. I don't think I would be able to breathe if we weren't together."

They lay there, completely silent, enjoying the gentle breeze and illuminous sky. To them, it was even better than magic. Slowly, they drifted off to sleep in eachother's arms.


They awoke with a loud CRACK! Standing over them, with an alarmed look on his face, stood Dobby the house-elf. They noticed that the sun was rising, but only just.

"Harry Potter, sir! Dobby has come to warn Harry Potter to get back up to the castle! Harry Potter and Ms. Weezy could get into trouble!" Dobby was looking very scared.

"Oh no! Harry! Its morning! We need to get back to the common room!" Ginny got up very quickly and shuffled around, gathering their clothes, completely ignoring the fact that Dobby was still standing there.

Harry just lay, frozen. When he finally opened his mouth to speak, he couldn't make a sound.

"Harry! What is it? We need to hurry! Before someone gets up and sees us down here!" She threw him his clothes but he didnt move. He just looked at her.

"I - " he stopped for a moment before continuing. "I just... I had forgotten that we were here, at Hogwarts."

Ginny slowly turned to look at him, They had such a good time last night that they had BOTH forgotten. She smiled at him sweetly. He returned the smile and got up to dress.

"Dobby is sorry for intruding, sir." Dobby looked as though he was about to punish himself.

"Its okay, Dobby. Thank you for coming to wake us up." Harry reached out to shake Dobby's hand.

Dobby looked like he was about to cry. "Harry Potter, sir! You always show Dobby respect. You look at Dobby like an,,, like an equal." He quickly grabbed Harry's hand and shook it vigorously. "Dobby wishes to thank, Harry Potter."

"Er - yes. Thats because your my friend."

Dobby's eyes grew to a massive size. A wide smile appeared on his face. He bowed to Harry and turned his attention to Ginny. She smiled at him and gave him a hug.

"Take good care of Harry Potter, Ms. Weezy! Dobby respects you." He gave her a bow as well. "Dobby respects the woman Harry Potter loves." he beamed a smile at her, and CRACK! He was gone.

They stood in silence, looking at the spot where Dobby was just standing, then they started to laugh. Harry picked Ginny up and twirled her around. When he set her down, they kissed.

He looked deep into her eyes and said softly, "He is right. I do love you. More than air." He kissed her forehead and pull his invisibility cloak from his pocket. They threw it over themselves and walked back up to the castle.
Reviews 10
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear