Search:

SIYE Time:2:14 on 20th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


The Final Battle
By gryfindordude

- Text Size +

Category: Post-HBP
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Action/Adventure
Warnings: Extreme Language, Sexual Situations, Violence
Rating: R
Reviews: 32
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2005 ***

Harry gets a letter saying he has to go back to hogwarts.What happens after that read and you'll find out
Hitcount: Story Total: 3298







ChapterPrinter


Harry Potter
And
The Final Battle


A weird day


Authors note: I own nothing.

Harry stared out his window thinking of everything that had happened this past year. He thought of Snape’s betrayal, Draco joining the Death Eater’s, The Death Eater’ s raid at Hogwarts, Dumbledore’s death, and Ginny, for some reason every time he started thinking of this past year his mind wondered to Ginny. Oh how he loved her so much he couldn’t believe he had broke up with her. It didn’t matter now he was going after the Horcruxes in the morning.

Harry went and sat on his bed he was bored to death but he had packed everything he needed and he had nothing to do.

CCCRRRAAASSSHHH!!!! Harry jumped bolt upright as quick as you can say jump. A owl had flew threw his opened window and crashed into his wall. Harry walked over to the owl and untied the letter attached to the owl and read:

Dear Mr. Potter,

You will not be going after the Horcruxes this year. I have just been informed by the Ministry of Magic that Hogwarts will be opened. I want you to come to Hogwarts for your last year so you can smarten up some more. You, Mrs. Grainger, and Mr. Weasley will have important meetings with me this year also.


Sincerely,
Minerva McConigall


“Well I guess I’m going to Hogwarts this year after all” said Harry aloud. Harry paid the owl and just sat down when another owl flew through the window. Harry walked over to it and snatched the letter and read:


Dear Harry,

Can you believe there opening Hogwarts. Well anyway dad says that Me, Ginny and him will come and get you tomorrow at noon. Gins really upset about the break up I’ve even woke up and she’ll be screaming your name in her sleep saying Harry no Harry help me please.


Sincerely,
R on

PS:Hermione and I are going out now.

Harry laughed as he read the last line he knew his best friends really liked each other. Harry looked up it was daylight he couldn’t believe he had stayed up all night. He decided to go down and tell the Dursley’s they’d never see him again. Harry walked downstairs to find his Aunt crying, he went over to her.

“Where’s Dudley and Uncle Vernon why are you crying” said Harry.

“They left last night, you want to know why I always treated you bad its because I was scared Vernon would get mad at me if I was nice to you” said Aunt Petunia.

“Harry I always wanted to treat you nicely but I was scared last night I got tired of it and Vernon packed his and Dudley’s bags and they left, Harry will you please forgive me”. said his aunt.

" I don't know you treated me pretty bad".
"Please Harry, Please, please"she srceamed.
"I-I-I guess so"he said.


“The Weasley’s are coming to pick me up at noon” said Harry.
As Harry and his aunt waited for the Weasley's Harry informed her of everything that had occured in his past 6 years.

Harry and his aunt sat and waited for the Weasley’s. At exactly noon the three Weasley’s slid threw the fireplace. Harry looked at Ginny before anybody said anything, She had bags under her eyes and her hair was untidy but still beautiful than ever.

“Hello Harry ready to go” said Mr. Weasley.

“Ginny help Harry carry his things back to the Burrow” said Mr. Weasley.

Harry and Ginny stepped into the fireplace.

“The Burrow” shouted Ginny.



Authors note: Hope You enjoyed. I also want to thank my friends that beta edited my story.
Reviews 32
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear