Search:

SIYE Time:8:53 on 20th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Back At Last
By super dude

- Text Size +

Category: Post-HBP
Characters:Other, Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley
Genres: Fluff, General
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Story is Complete
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 12
Summary: This story is rather short but its still a story. Five years have gone by since Harry Ron and Hermione left in search of the horcruxes. Voldemort is gone and now they are going back to the burrow.
Hitcount: Story Total: 4788







ChapterPrinter


“Harry said Ron“. “What” Harry replied as he put on his robes. “Will you hurry up” he said, “I taught you'd be up hours ago yelling at us for not being up“. Harry didn’t answer, he had been growing more nervous every minute when he realised he was going back to the Burrow, back to her. If truth be told he was dreading it. He had not heard from the Weasleys since they left. What if she was seeing someone? What if she was sick of waiting? What if, what if she didn’t love him anymore? He couldn’t bare it if she didn’t want him back. He could still remember the day he left as though it was just moments ago. The three of them had packed their things while she stood there, tears silently falling down her cheeks. Just before they left she gave him one last kiss without saying a word. come on Harry its time to go.

Ginny sat at the table nervously tapping the table with her fingers. She hadn’t slept last night at all. She was too excited, she had screamed with shear delight when she read the letter that Harry had wrote. And yet she soon became worried. What if he was seeing someone? What if he had met someone on his adventure? What if, what if he didn’t love her anymore? She couldn’t bare having waited so long to find he didn’t want her. Every night since he left she had dreamt of his return. She had missed him so much. She longed to kiss him again, to have him hold her even just talk to her.

Harry Ron and Hermione apparated to the Burrow. Before they had a chance to knock at the door Mrs. Weasley opened it and stared at them. Her eyes lit up as relief washed over her. She hugged all three of them. “We've missed you all so much” she said, “does the ministry know yet“? “No” said Harry, “we can tell them tomorrow.” The three of them went in with Mrs. Weasley. “They're here” she screamed in a delighted voice. Ginny ran in and then came to a halt in front of them. “Hi” said Harry quietly. “Hey” she replied lightly. Slowly the other three left the room. Harry and Ginny sat down on the couch. She looked at him. He had three parallel lines on his face, probably scars from a clawed creature. From what she could see though his robes his muscles appeared to have tripled in size over the last five years and yet they weren’t too big like those men the muggles watch fight on the telefifion or whatever it is.

Harry gazed at her. She was wearing muggle jeans and a chuddley cannon jersey. Her hair was shoulder length and her jaw was at his shoulder. She had grown quite a bit, but he couldn’t help but notice two things that had grown a great deal in size. She was even more beautiful than when he left her five years ago. She had a kind of flowery scent.

“I've missed you” he said forgetting his worries. “I’ve missed you too” she said. “And I'm sorry I’ve been gone so long.” “Its ok” she said, “I was just worried something had happened“. “Everyone was too” she added. “Well its over now” he said smiling, “no one needs to worry anymore“. “You can tell me about that later” she said, “but first” she added smiling as she pulled him into a kiss. Happiness seemed to swallow Harry as he slid his tongue in to rub hers. “So I take” said Harry when they broke apart, “that you still fancy me.” “No I don’t “she said, “I love you.” “And you definitely haven’t been hit in the head with a bludger” Harry said smiling. “Only a couple of times this morning” she said while laughing.

Soon Harry, Ron and Hermione told them about their adventure. About Ravenclaws hat being the fifth horcruxe, about the creature they had faced to get the hat. The Creature was like a cross between a cat a human and some kind of demon. They told them about the fierce battle against Snape, and how Malfoy eventually tried to help Harry against Voldemort and ended up getting killed however it was because of him that Harry managed to kill Voldemort. This seemed to the Weasleys like a lot of things but this was just a brief summary compared to the whole story. The next day Mr. Weasley took Harry Ron and Hermione into the ministry of magic. About three hours later they were finally finished telling the story to the minister. The next day thousands of wizards and witches of all ages came to celebrate what was now known as the day of victory. Aurors had gone to the cave in which Voldemort’s body now lay. It was carried in a on a large wooden board with handles. His body was taken to the celebration and cremated. Everyone now had solid proof that Voldemort was gone and was not coming back. Very soon Harry became sick of being thanked, praised and congratulated so he threw on his invisibility cloak and left. He went back to the burrow and went inside despite the fact there was no one there. He sat down and took out a small box from his pocket. He opened it and looked at the ring inside. While on his adventure he had discovered this ring, but it was not just any ring, it had once belonged to Godrick Griffindor. He stared at it. The ring was made of gold with a large diamond on it and in the centre of the diamond was a red ruby. He knew what he taught the moment he laid his eyes on it, his only worry was rejection. He closed the box and put it back in his pocket as he heard the door open. “Harry” said Ginny’s voice, “you could have told us where you were going.” “Sorry” he said smiling at her,, why not do it now he taught to himself. He lid down on the couch and she lid down on top of him. She rested her head on his shoulder. She kissed him softly on the lips and they talked for a while. Soon silence came while Harry gazed into her eyes. “I never got a chance to ask you“ did you enjoy Bill and Fleur’s wedding?” “Yeah I did” she answered, “why?” “No reason” he said quickly, “would you like a big wedding?” “I don’t know” she said, “I suppose.” “Indoors or out” he asked just as she finished answering his last question. She looked at him for a moment curiously. “Is this going where I think it is” she asked. He took out the box as he went down on one knee. “Oh my god” she said faintly. He opened the box. “Oh my god” she said again. “Will you marry me?” “Oh my God.” “No, not god just Harry” he said smiling. She smiled and said yes. Pulled her into a hug and she kissed him passionately while tears ran down her cheeks. He put the ring on her finger and she gazed at it. “Where did you get it” she said. “I got it on my adventure” he said, “it was Godrick Griffindors.” She answered him with another long kiss.

A few loud cracks indicated that the others had come home. “Hello” said Mrs. Weasley. At the sight of Ginny crying she taught they had had a row but when Ginny held out her hand to show her the ring she beamed widely realising what had happened.

The news was in the paper the next day. A picture of Harry and Ginny with the heading “Potter Plans Wedding” was on the front page of the daily prophet. God only knows how they found out do quickly.

Within two months the wedding had began. After the ceremony Harry was being congratulated when a woman stepped forward and shook his hand. “Avrial Trelawney” she said smiling, “I believe you’ve met my sister at hogwarts.” “Lovely name by the way, Aoife Potter.” “Who’s Aoife Potter” he asked curiously. “She’s the image of her mother, except she has your eyes.” “Well, goodbye Mr. Potter.” Harry watched her walk away and then he suddenly realised what she was talking about. Aoife Potter he taught, it is a nice name isn’t it.
Reviews 12
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear