Search:

SIYE Time:22:59 on 19th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Dear Heart
By AureliaWeasley

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:All
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Story is Complete
Rating: PG
Reviews: 10
Summary: Confessions from Ginny's heart.
Hitcount: Story Total: 4532







ChapterPrinter


I don't own any of these characters, I'm not a genius like J.K. Rowling.


Dear Heart,

I met a boy today. Prepare to shatter.
He’s perfect. He’s so perfect that he would never care about me. He stills sees me as his best friend’s little sister. The girl with red hair and freckles.

He waved to me in the hall, told me he was very happy to see me. But I can tell he’s not. He’s just being nice. He’ll never know all the feelings that I keep bottled up, how my heart flutters every time I see him. How when his piercing green eyes look into my plain brown ones, I’m caught.

There he is, sitting across the room. I try hard not to look at him, but it’s impossible. Wait, he’s looking back at me. There’s probably someone behind me. Even if he was looking at me, can he really see what’s on the inside? Or does he only see the outside? Hermione says he likes me, maybe even loves me. But does he really? No. He doesn’t care. He never will. I’ve waited and waited for him. Some say you have to start your own fairytale, but I’m no ordinary fairytale princess. Will he ever want to know me? Will he ever love me?

No. I don’t think he will.


Dear Heart,

He talked to me today. He gazed into my eyes as he spoke, instead of looking away or at my chest. He muttered something which I didn’t hear, when I asked him to repeat it; he blushed and said he had to go. Why is he playing games with me? Doesn’t he realize I can’t take anymore of this?

I ran after him. I told him to tell me what he said. He looked at me, what was that look in his eye? If I didn’t know him any better, I’d say it was a look of admiration, lust, love. He took a deep breath and said I looked pretty today, said he’d love to take me out sometime. I said yes. But will he stick with me?

No. I don’t think he will.


Dear Heart,

We went to Hogsmeade today. He held my hand there. When I said I was cold, he gave me his cloak. When I held his hand, I felt like everything was good in the world. That we didn’t have to worry about anything. We went to get a butterbeer, he paid for mine and we talked about Quidditch. Talking to him is easier than I thought it would be. He seemed…happy when I was with him. There wasn’t that haunting look in his eye, there seemed to be a spring in his step, a smile on his face, a glow radiating off of him.

We walked along a lane, and when we reached the top of it, he let go of my hand. I was disappointed; maybe he thought our date was over. But no he took my hand again, spun me around and kissed me. I know it sounds cliché, but when our lips touched, there were fireworks. When I pulled away, he smiled at me. Not a smirk, not a small smile, a full out beam. I had made him happy. But will it last?

No. I don’t think it will.


Dear Heart,

He told my brother, Ron and Hermione that he loved me. He told them that we were becoming serious and that he wanted to be with me. He told them that he wouldn’t do anything to hurt me, he’d never dream of it. Ron was a little hesitant, but when he heard him open up about everything (which is very rare for him) he realized that this was a good thing. Hermione was so happy for me. She was the one that listened to the little ten year old girl complain about how the Boy-Who-Lived would never notice her. She was the one that listened when the now eleven year old girl said that even though he had rescued her from the Basilisk; it was only because he had too. Years later, she was the one that told me that if I wanted something to happen between us, I would have to take the first steps. After that I relaxed around him, I talked to him without blushing, I could look him in the eye, and best of all, I didn’t stick my elbow in the butter dish anymore. But will he stick true to his promise?

No. I don’t think he will.


Dear Heart,

He killed Voldemort. It’s all over. All this pain that our world has gone through, it’s all over. No more sufferings, no more killings, and no more families ripped into pieces. And all because of him. My love, he brought peace, harmony and love back into a world of darkness. I’m so proud of him. My heart bursts with glee every time I see my hero. But now that it’s all over, will he still want to be with me?

No. I don’t think he will.


Dear Heart,

After being together three years, he proposed to me. He said that the moment we kissed, he knew, he knew that I was the one. He said that when he looked at me, his heart skips a beat, when I laugh, he feels like there’s no problems in the world. When he presented the ring to me, a simple ring, with an emerald in the middle, which reminds me of his eyes, there was a look of such love in his emerald eyes. But will he be with me forever like he promised?

No. I don’t think he will be.


Dear Heart,

Today, we were married. In front of all our family and friends, we vowed to stick together no matter what, we vowed never to steal the others broom, he vowed to stay away when I got into a temper, I vowed to bring him back down to earth when he became an arrogant prat. But most of all, we vowed to love each other for always.

On this day, I, Ginny Weasley, took Harry Potter to be my husband. But does he really love me? Will he stay with me always? Will he be there for me no matter what?

Yes.






Author's note: Here's a little fic I wrote. Nothing fancy. It started out as a short story for english class but I decided to use it here instead. Sorry to make Ginny so negative and all, but it's part of the story. Please r/r!
Reviews 10
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear