Search:

SIYE Time:11:50 on 18th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Harry Potter and the Prophecy Fulfilled
By Breanie

- Text Size +

Category: Post-HBP
Characters:Albus Dumbledore, Draco Malfoy, Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, Minerva McGonagall, Neville Longbottom, Nymphadora Tonks, Remus Lupin, Ron Weasley, Severus Snape, Sirius Black
Genres: Comedy, Fluff, Humor
Warnings: Death, Sexual Situations, Violence
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 1717
Summary: This is my version of the 7th book of what i think should really happen. What happened when Harry broke up with Ginny? What happens when Harry realizes his mistake? What will he do? How does he decide to go after the horcruxes? Read on to see. Summary of the first chapter: It takes place on the train ride home from Hogwarts directly after 6th year. Harry decides that he needs to talk to Ginny and then he is faced with the dreaded return of going back to the Dursleys.
Hitcount: Story Total: 324620; Chapter Total: 11542





Author's Notes:
A/N: Please review! NEWLY EDITED




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Chapter XIV - Aboard the Hogwarts Express

Harry packed everything quickly the next morning, thankful that he could use magic to do so. He hurried down the stairs to meet Ron and Hermione in front of the fire place so that they could floo to Grimmauld Place. Lupin greeted them as they landed in the kitchen, all of their belongings shrunk down into the knapsacks on their back.

“Hey Ron, Hermione, Harry, did you guys find anything?” Lupin asked.

Harry shrugged. “Not concerning the horcruxes, but Ron and I discovered something interesting.” He pulled out the book of his parents’ research. “We found this. Dad said they had done some research. I thought maybe you’d like to look it over before we talked about it.”

Lupin nodded, accepting the book from Harry. “Thanks Harry, I would like to. Well, you three better get to the station, the train leaves in twenty minutes. Harry, I’ll see you soon, Minerva will give you the schedule with not only your classes but your lessons regarding training as well."

Harry nodded, they waved goodbye and apparated onto Platform nine and three quarters. The three of them quickly boarded the Hogwarts Express and Harry found himself a compartment. He enlarged all of his belongings and set them up in the compartment. Ron and Hermione had to go to their own compartment, since they were Head Boy and Girl. Once he was done, he got off the train to look for Ginny. At about ten to eleven, Ginny came through the barrier with Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, Harry hurried over to them.

“Hello Mrs. Weasley, Mr. Weasley.” Harry said, grinning. Mr. Weasley shook Harry’s hand, grinning, and Mrs. Weasley pulled Harry into an enormous hug. He held her close and kissed her cheek, making her smile.

“Oh, Harry, I’m so glad you’re alright. Where are Ron and Hermione?” Mrs. Weasley asked.

“They're in the Head Boy and Girl compartment; they have some stuff to do.” He turned to Ginny who was just smiling at him and he opened up his arms. She ran into them and he hugged her close, kissing her cheek as he hugged her. “I missed you.”

Ginny grinned up at him. “I missed you too.”

Harry and Ginny waved goodbye to her parents and Harry carried her trunk on the train and into his compartment. Once they were all loaded up, he sat down on the bench and pulled her into his arms for a long, hard kiss. His hands fisted in her hair as he angled the kiss, slipping his tongue between her lips and nibbling along her jaw line. Ginny moaned as he took the kiss deeper, until they both came up for air, breathless.

“Wow, I guess you did miss me.” Ginny said, her eyes laughing. She sat down in the corner of the seat, cross legged, as Harry stretched the seat out so that he could lie on his back, his head resting in her lap. Ginny ran her fingers through his hair, enjoying the feel of the thick black locks. “So, how was your trip?”

Harry smiled up at her, before pointing his wand at the door and muttering a silencing charm so that no one could overhear them. “It was alright. First I went to go visit my parents’ graves, I brought them flowers to pay my respects. Then we headed out to Godric’s Hollow. It was a mess Gin; almost the entire house is destroyed. But Remus and Sirius put some kind of spell on it, so it preserved all of the belongings and stuff until I got there. I had a lot of memories there. Actually, afterwards when we went to Potter Manor, I told my parents about what I remembered and it all actually happened. I was kind of worried that I was just I wishing on memories, you know?”

Ginny nodded, as she continued to stroke her fingers through his hair. “Yeah, I know.”

Harry grinned. “Well, after that we went to Little Hangleton and visited the Riddle House and the cemetery where I watched Voldemort come back. We didn’t find anything, but Hermione dragged us off to the muggle library and we made a list of muggles with the initials we were looking for. Hermione insisted that it might be helpful. Then we went to Potter Manor, searched the library there, and just relaxed while trying to piece all of the clues together.” He thought about his training with Joe and how much he had learned and he realized that he wanted Ginny to know, even if he hadn’t told Ron and Hermione yet. Besides, he had filled his letters up with his training. “Gin, there’s this secret chamber that my dad told me about in the study. It has a complete training facility as well as a portrait of Joseph Potter who I guess was this crazy fighting man. Anyway, I’ve been training down there with him, every night for five to eight hours.” He yawned. “The guy is crazy but he sure knows what he’s doing. I learned how to fight and how to use all sorts of muggle weapons properly.”

“Really? That will probably help you out a lot with your lessons with Kingsley.” Ginny replied. “I’m glad that you got some things done, though I was a little disappointed when you didn’t write to me.”

Harry smiled up at her. “I did write you, I just didn’t send them because you had both Fawkes and Hedwig.” He reached into his pocket and pulled out five letters and placed them into her hands. “Here you go.”

Ginny smiled. “Thanks.” She leaned down to kiss him softly, lingering over his lips just long enough to make him groan, before she pulled back and continued to run her fingers through his hair as she began to read the letters.

Harry tried to stay awake, but as she read, the quiet and the soft feel of Ginny’s hands in his hair made him feel content and he soon drifted off to sleep.

Ginny finished reading the letters and she smiled down at Harry; he was sleeping soundly, not making a noise. He looked peaceful she realized. She knew that he was exhausted. The training sounded intense from what he had told her and from what he had explained in the letters. She continued to run her fingers through his hair, just as Neville walked into the compartment.

“Hey Ginny, do you mind if I sit in here with you two, every where else is full.” Neville replied, glancing down at Harry, whose head was still resting comfortably in Ginny’s lap.

Ginny smiled at Neville. “Nope, not at all. Just talk quietly; Harry needs to get some sleep.”’

Neville nodded. “So how was your summer, Ginny?”

Ginny smiled. “It was fun. We had Bill and Fleur’s wedding in the summer. What about yours?”

Neville shrugged. “It was alright, I guess; nothing really different from last year. So I heard a rumour that you’re coming into seventh year, skipping a whole year of school, you must be pretty smart.”

Ginny laughed softly, as she continued to run her fingers through Harry’s hair. “Yeah, McGonagall says I’m not challenged enough in sixth year, and she thinks that by starting in seventh year I’ll work harder and learn more things.”

“That’s cool. Now you’ll get to hang out with us more often.” Neville explained.

Ginny grinned. “I know, and I can keep a better eye on Harry here.” She winked at Neville and he grinned.

“I guess that means you saw today’s edition of Witch Weekly. Has Harry seen it yet, because I know he’s going to flip out when he does?” Neville explained.

Ginny looked confused. “No, I haven’t seen anything. What did they do to Harry now?”

Neville shrugged. “Nothing bad, I mean they believe him now and everything, but now the world is back to praising him. They’ve got a picture of him from Bill and Fleur’s wedding and he’s been voted the Sexiest Teen Wizard Alive. I thought it was pretty funny when I saw it.”

Ginny laughed. “Oh my, he is not going to like that at all.” She grinned down at Harry, watching him sleep. “But between you and me, I think Witch Weekly is right.”

Neville snorted. “So do a lot of girls. You better keep an eye on Harry this year, I overheard a couple of girls talking about trying to seduce him or to use love potion on him.”

Ginny nodded. “Yeah, I’ll keep an eye on him. Thanks for warning me, Neville.” They looked up as the compartment door opened and Luna Lovegood came in. Her wand tucked safely behind her ear. “Hey Luna.”

Luna gave them one of her dreamy smiles. “Hello.” She took a seat next to Neville and then turned back to Ginny. “Ginny, I have to ask you a serious question.”

Ginny smiled, wondering how serious the question could be coming from Loony Luna Lovegood. “Sure Luna, what’s up?”

Luna smiled. “Well, I was looking for advice." She began in her complete no nonsense tone. "I have crush on this boy and I really, really, want to snog him senseless. What should I do?”

Ginny laughed, the way she said it, it reminded her of those muggle talk shows where people ask professionals for relationship advice. “Luna, just tell him that you like him, and maybe that you want to snog him. See what happens.”

Luna grinned. “Alright.” She turned to Neville. “Neville, would you like to snog?”

Neville turned crimson and Ginny bit her lip to keep herself from busting out in laughter, as she watched Luna push Neville back against the wall and snog him senseless. After a couple of minutes, Luna pulled away and simply grinned at Neville.

“Uh …” Neville said.

Luna smiled. “Neville, I like you.”

Neville continued to look around the room, a little lost and dumbfounded. But he finally managed to find his voice. “Oh, er … well I like you too, Luna.” He glanced over at Ginny with a grin on his face and Ginny knew that he obviously had been harbouring a small crush on Luna Lovegood as well.

Luna beamed and kissed his cheek. “Want to be my boyfriend?”

Neville grinned back at her. “Alright, why not?” Then he pulled her back into his arms and kissed her again.

*************

The afternoon wore on, as Harry continued to sleep. Neville and Luna continued to snog most of the day and when Ron and Hermione managed to pop in, they also didn’t say too much and they didn’t stay too long as duty called. Ginny didn’t mind, she knew that she’d have Harry to herself later. Her thoughts were interrupted when the compartment door opened and a sixth year Ravenclaw by the name of Warren Diderot glared at them.

“Well, well, well, if it isn’t Miss Ginny Weasley.” He looked her up and down, purposely holding his gaze on her chest for a longer moment than necessary. “I’ve heard some nice things about you. No wonder Potter’s keeping you around.” He winked at her. “Come find me when you get bored with Potter, Weasley, and we’ll have a good time.” He left the compartment and Ginny could feel her anger bubbling over.

“How dare he? Who does he think he is? And what was he talking about, hearing nice things about me?” Ginny demanded, while trying to keep her voice low so as not to wake Harry.

Luna hesitated. “Ginny, I thought you knew what they were saying about you, but you just didn’t care.”

Neville nodded. “Me too, the rumours have been going around since you and Harry started dating.”

Ginny shook her head. “No, I haven’t heard anything. Tell me what the rumours are.”

Neville looked worried and was obviously trying to figure out how to say it in a nice way, because he looked pained when Luna simply blurted it out in her normal way of things.

“Well, the rumour is that you use guys for sex, and that you go through boyfriends so fast because they get tired of sleeping with a frozen bitch that can’t properly pleasure them. They are also saying that Harry is probably only dating you so that he can have sex a lot before he goes off to fight You-Know-Who.”

Ginny’s mouth dropped open in shock and she was surprised to find tears at the back of her throat. “What? Why would they? … Who would? … When did this? … Who started this rumour?”

Neville shook his head. “I don’t know. But I’ve heard a couple of people say it was Michael Corner, and I’ve also heard some people say it was Dean Thomas. I’m not sure though, they might just be targets because they’re you're ex-boyfriends.”

Ginny nodded. “Thanks, you guys, I’ll be okay, I’m just glad that I know what people are saying about me. What do they mean by a frozen bitch?”

Luna answered again. “Well, they say that you’re a tease, you play them along until they can’t stand it and then when it actually comes down to the sex, you just lie there like a bump on a log; which is where the whole not pleasuring them part comes in.”

Ginny nodded. “Alright.” She continued to take some deep breaths to try to calm down. Luna and Neville decided to go find another compartment so that Ginny could be alone to think. As soon as they left, she hit the door with a silencing charm and locked it, before she let the tears fall. She cried for over twenty minutes, quietly, at the thought of the terrible rumours someone had spread about her. Finally, as she wiped the last tear from her eye, she decided that she wasn’t going to break; she was going to be strong about it and ignore them all.

When she finally stopped crying, Harry stirred on her lap and Ginny was so happy that he had not overheard the conversation. He sat up and stretched before lifting her up into his arms so that she could cuddle on his lap. She snuggled into his chest as his arms came around her. “Better?” He asked.

Ginny nodded. “Much.” She wondered how he always seemed to know whenever she needed that cuddle or hug.

Harry tipped her face towards him and concern filled his eyes. “You’ve been crying, why? What happened?”

Ginny shook her head and continued to cling to him, basking in the warmth of his embrace. “It’s nothing Harry, don’t worry about it.”

Harry shook his head. “No, come on Gin, why were you crying? Did I do something wrong?”

“No, you did nothing.” She replied.

“Then what is it? Why are you –”

He was interrupted as Ginny’s lips met his in a long, greedy kiss that went on forever. She wrapped her arms around his neck and sank into him, letting her worries clear from her mind as she thought of nothing but Harry and the taste of his lips; the feel of his tongue dancing with hers; and the feel of his arms wrapped tightly around her. She moaned and slid her fingers into his hair, playing with the nape of his neck as she deepened the kiss. Harry’s hands slid up her body, gently skimming the sides of her breasts and making her moan at the tingle it left on her body. He tore his mouth from hers and feasted instead on her neck.

His lips moved along her neck, licking and nibbling as his hands fisted in her hair. Ginny let her head fall back in pleasure as she pulled Harry closer to her. Then his mouth was on hers again and she sighed; every thing was right in the world again.

************

Hours later, Ginny sat cradled in Harry’s lap as the train began to slow down. After their intense snogging, Harry had forgotten all about Ginny crying. Ron, Hermione, Neville, and Luna had interrupted them when they came back into the compartment. Now the six of them were just cuddled with their sweethearts and dressed in their school robes as the train slowed.

“I guess were arriving.” Harry said, as he leaned down to plant a kiss on the nape of Ginny’s neck.

“Guess so.” Ron replied, as he stood up. “Well, Hermione, back out into the chaos.” They waved goodbye as the train came to a stop and headed out to round up the students.

Harry and Ginny stood up and followed Neville and Luna off the train and over to the carriages. Once they were seated inside, Harry noticed all of the girls pointing at their carriage.

“Now what’s going on?” He asked.

Neville looked worried. “Er, Ginny, didn’t tell you?”

Harry glanced over at Ginny. “No, what’s up?”

Ginny giggled and slid closer to him so she could cuddle. “It’s actually quite funny, Harry.”

“Oh no, what happened now?”

Ginny laughed. “Witch Weekly named you the Sexiest Teen Wizard Alive. Now all the girls want a taste of you, but you’re stuck with me.”

Harry groaned. “Sexiest Teen Wizard! Why are they doing this to me?”

Ginny giggled and kissed him softly. “Because you’re sexy. Now you’ll just have to live with it. I’ll help you, I promise.”

He grinned down at her and kissed her softly. “How did I get so lucky?”

Ginny grinned back. “You just smartened up.” Then she silenced him with a kiss.

*********

The Great Hall looked magnificent as usual, but instead of Professor McGonagall bringing the first years up for the sorting, Professor Sprout did instead. Harry thought it looked odd to see Professor McGonagall sitting in Dumbledore’s seat, but he knew that it was her job to keep the school safe now. She stood up once everyone was sorted.

“Welcome back everyone. As you all have probably noticed, I am now the Headmistress of Hogwarts. However, I am also still the transfiguration teacher. Professor Slughorn has kindly agreed to stay on as Potions Master for another year. Defence Against the Dark Arts will be a mixture of professors. You will be learning a bit of defence from all of your professors in every category. The dark forest is of course forbidden to all students. Now, enjoy yourselves everyone and tuck in.” Professor McGonagall replied before taking her seat.

Ginny leaned over to Harry as the food appeared on the table. “She seems really nervous. That’s very unlike her.”

Harry shrugged. “Can you blame her? I mean we both know that she’s going to be a great headmistress but coming up after Dumbledore? Who wouldn’t be nervous?”

Ginny laughed. “True.”

After the feast, Harry and Ginny walked hand in hand back to Gryffindor Tower. Ron and Hermione were just sending all the students up to bed and helping the first years find their dormitory. In a few minutes, the common room only had the four of them.

Ron grinned. “Harry, I got my own room this year, with an adjoining door to Hermione’s room.”

Hermione rolled her eyes. “He thinks that’s amazing. Well, I’m off to bed; I want to be refreshed for the first day back to classes.” She said goodnight and hurried off to the Head Girl’s room. Ron said goodnight too, leaving Harry and Ginny alone.

Harry pulled Ginny over to their favourite chair near the fire and down onto his lap. “This is my first year at Hogwarts where I’m not going to be sharing a room with Ron. It’s going to be weird. Who’s going to wake me up in the middle of night with nightmares about spiders wanting him to tap dance?”

Ginny laughed. “You’ll be okay. I’m kind of worried, I’m taking Hermione’s place in her dormitory since she is Head Girl and I’m skipping to seventh year.”

Harry kissed her softly. “You’ll be fine. Besides, you’re friends with Parvati and Lavender; you have nothing to worry about.”

Ginny nodded and cuddled into Harry. She did have something to worry about, because no matter how nice the two girls had always been to her, with the rumours going around, she was afraid that it was all going to change. “Well, Harry, we better head up to bed too.” She kissed him softly. “Goodnight.”

Harry grinned at her. “Goodnight Ginny.” He watched her walk up the staircase and disappear before he headed upstairs to bed. The last thought on his mind was how beautiful Ginny had looked in his arms as he drifted off to sleep.
Reviews 1717
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear