Search:

SIYE Time:13:26 on 19th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Harry Potter and the Prophecy Fulfilled
By Breanie

- Text Size +

Category: Post-HBP
Characters:Albus Dumbledore, Draco Malfoy, Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, Minerva McGonagall, Neville Longbottom, Nymphadora Tonks, Remus Lupin, Ron Weasley, Severus Snape, Sirius Black
Genres: Comedy, Fluff, Humor
Warnings: Death, Sexual Situations, Violence
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 1717
Summary: This is my version of the 7th book of what i think should really happen. What happened when Harry broke up with Ginny? What happens when Harry realizes his mistake? What will he do? How does he decide to go after the horcruxes? Read on to see. Summary of the first chapter: It takes place on the train ride home from Hogwarts directly after 6th year. Harry decides that he needs to talk to Ginny and then he is faced with the dreaded return of going back to the Dursleys.
Hitcount: Story Total: 324650; Chapter Total: 11481





Author's Notes:
NEWLY EDITED! please review!!




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Chapter XVI - Secrets Revealed

Ginny was worried; she admitted it, however she was mostly worried for Harry not herself. Both she and Hermione had noticed the way that both Ron and Harry had spent a little extra time talking in Ron’s room the night before. She was beginning to get the feeling that they were keeping something from her. Her annoyance at this only increased when she realized that Ron was giving her long looks with a mixture of both anger and sadness in his eyes, and the way that he would go out of his way to give her an extra hug here and there. Her first thought was that Ron and Harry had discovered the terrible rumours that were circulating the school about her supposed sexual adventures and her being called a scarlet woman. She realized quickly that this was not the reason, however, because she hardly believed that the two of them would be so calm when hearing about them.

The rumours themselves had only increased within the first couple days of school. People were careful around Harry and Ron, but when Ginny was alone, or at least away from them, they were out of control. Guys were hitting on her all the time; offering sexual propositions and trying to get her to do things that she had never done before in her life. The worst part was that the people that she had known for six years actually believed these things about her. They had to, otherwise why would they continue to pass them around?

Neville and Luna had been a real help to her since the day on the train. The two were a couple now and were never seen without the other. Ginny thought that they were perfect together. Both were a little strange and little odd; both had always been seen as the odd man out so to speak, and seeing the two of them so happy made Ginny almost forget about the rumours she heard.

Almost.

Neville would see her in the hall, even when she was walking with Harry and just give her a reassuring smile or nod, something to acknowledge that she wasn’t alone in all of this. It made her smile to think that. Just that morning, Neville had tried to convince Ginny to tell Harry about the rumours.

“Ginny, honestly, I think that you would handle these rumours much better if you would just tell Harry about them. It’s going to be much worse if he hears it from someone else.” Neville had explained as he watched Harry standing in line in charms class to receive the object they would be using in today’s lesson.

“I know, Neville, but I’m afraid to. What if he actually believes that I did all those things? I know that sounds terrible, but I’m afraid that he will. Or what if he goes crazy and just … I don’t know.” Ginny replied honestly.

Neville nodded. “Just remember that I think you should tell him and that he loves you, Ginny, he won’t think terrible things about you.”

“I know, I’m just scared.” Ginny replied as Harry stepped back over to the desk.

“Scared of what?” Harry asked as he sat down next to her and looked from her to Neville.

Ginny hesitated and then blurted out the first lie that came to her mind. “Of not being able to keep up in these new classes, you know.”

Harry nodded and leaned over to kiss her softly. “Don’t worry, you’ll be great. You’re great at everything you do.”

The day had continued to go by slowly after that. Ginny was overwhelmed with homework from all of her classes and she was training with Madam Pomfrey on a regular basis. Harry was also busy training, though she knew that he had way more to do then she did. She also noticed that he looked tired all the time and she was beginning to think that he wasn’t sleeping properly.

By the time Friday rolled around, Ginny was positive that he wasn’t sleeping properly. He had dark circles under his eyes and he was overall just plain exhausted. She tried to ask him a couple of times about it, but he brushed her off, saying that he was just getting back into the swing of things and with all of the homework and the extra work he had, it would only be a matter of time until he managed to get the hang of this new schedule. But Neville had mentioned to her that Harry had definitely not been in his bed all week. Though Ginny did notice, and with some surprise that Harry wasn’t behind in anything, where as Ron was still going at his usual slow pace and it was only the end of the first week of school.

As Ginny went off to her first class, Ancient Runes, and Harry wandered off for his training session with Kingsley, she decided that she needed to talk to him about everything. She was going to make him talk to her if it was the last thing she did.

Ginny took notes in class, but she felt awkward. The three classes that she had without Harry were the worst. She could hear people muttering and pointing at her and she tried to ignore them, even though she could feel her face turning red with embarrassment. Just as she was leaving Ancient Runes, Millicent Bulstrode sneered at her.

“Well, well, well, if it isn’t the scarlet woman of the school. I heard you had to shag all the male professors to skip to seventh year. But I guess when you’re desperate, you’ll do anything.” She looked Ginny up and down in disgust. “You probably shagged the female teachers too.”

Ginny refused to comment, she didn’t want to make a scene but she could feel the anger building up inside of her. She turned when she felt someone grab her arm. Blaise Zabini stood there, grinning at her.

“Hey Weaslette, I heard you were the babe to go to when I wanted a quick shag. What do you say, is the broom closet good enough for you? But then again, after what I’ve heard, a broom closet might be too good for you.” He grinned as the Slytherins around them started to laugh. Ginny hurried away, blinking back tears and trying to prevent herself from Bat Bogey hexing the lot of them.

The day continued on the same, until lunch, which she gratefully rushed to, hoping that Harry would be there. Her face fell instantly when she noticed that he wasn’t. She took a seat at the table and began to eat quietly desperately wanting to burst into tears, until Harry came in fifteen minutes later.

“Hey Ginny.” He gave her a soft kiss and grabbed one of the sandwiches off one of the platters on the table. “Sorry I’m late; I needed to shower after that session.”

Ginny nodded understanding, but not necessarily liking it. She didn’t want to seem clingy, or to be one of those annoying girlfriends that wanted to be with him twenty-four hours a day, but it was only with him that the rumours subsided. She wanted so badly to just throw herself into his arms and have him hold her, but he would know something was wrong and she didn’t know how to tell him about the rumours. “It’s okay. How did it go? Was Kingsley impressed with what you learned from Joe?”

Harry nodded, as he leaned in closer so that no one else would hear. “He was really impressed. He said that the training was so good that we wouldn’t have so much intense training anymore. He said I must have been practicing really hard to have become so good at it. I didn’t tell him about Joe. Now we’re going to start on Occulmency again, or well, again for me. I hope I do better at it this time.”

Ginny grinned and threw her arms around him and gave him a hug, using it as an excuse to hold him as much for herself as for the congratulations. “You’ll do amazing! I just know it. It was Snape that made it so hard for you. The two of you disliked each other so much, it was no wonder you couldn’t learn anything.”

Harry laughed. “Very true.”

Ginny figured now was as good a time as any to try to talk to him so she took a deep breath before she spoke. “Harry, I know that you’re not sleeping enough, and I’m worried about you, will you please just tell me what’s going on?”

Harry sighed and Ginny could tell that he was obviously thinking about it. “I’m just … I’m having nightmares again, bad ones, and when I wake up, I don’t want to go back to sleep because I’m afraid the dream will come back. So I’ve just been doing homework. That’s all.”

“What are the nightmares about?” Ginny asked.

Harry took her hands in his and looked deep into her eyes. “You … I lose you to Voldemort. He kills you.”

Ginny nodded and stood up, pulling Harry away from the Great Hall and into a nearby classroom before she pulled him into her arms and buried her face in his chest. “You will never lose me, never. I trust you to keep me safe. I can take care of myself, and in those times when I might not be able to take care of myself I know that you will be there for me to help me up again. Tom will never get me, Harry, never. Now I know that you’re still not telling me something. Hermione and I both noticed that on Monday you and Ron spent a little extra time talking; and now you’re both treating me like I’m some invalid or something.”

Harry sighed, his face was buried in the crook of her neck and his hands were in her hair. “You’re right, I’m not telling you something, but I won’t tell you. Now before you get you’re back up, I need you to understand that I’m not telling you for your own good. It’s disturbing and very … terrible. I’m having nightmares about it, and I only told Ron because I want someone else to keep an eye on you. Ginny, I’m serious; it’s not a good thing. And I won’t tell you unless I absolutely have to, no matter what. I don’t want something like this to be in the back of your mind all of the time. Do you understand?”

“No, I don’t. Why should it torment you alone? Harry, if it involves me I want to know what it is.” Ginny demanded. “Don’t you trust me enough to tell me?”

Harry pulled back from her so that he could look into her eyes. Those gorgeous emerald green eyes just stared down at her and she felt herself melt into them, even if those eyes were filled with fear and sadness. “Of course, I trust you enough to tell you, Gin; it’s just that … Merlin Gin, it’s too terrible.”

Ginny looked worried, but she wrapped her arms around Harry’s waist and looked up at him. “I don’t care, Harry, tell me, please. I deserve to know.”

Harry nodded and he let out a deep breath. “Gin, I don’t … this is completely against my better judgment. Okay, I’ll tell you.” He was silent for so long that Ginny wanted to scream, but finally he pulled her down to the ground, cuddling her onto his lap and offering her comfort before he began to speak. “Ginny, remember on Monday night how I told you guys about what happened in McGonagall’s office and how Snape said that Voldemort wants both us for his immortal potion thingy. Well, he basically wants us both dead. But the thing is … for the potion itself, Voldemort needs to do some … well, his plan for us is horrible.”

“Harry, will you just spit it out.” Ginny said as she held his hands in hers which were wrapped tightly around her waist.

Harry nodded. “Okay, Gin, I’m just going to blurt this out, I can’t tell you slowly it’s too hard.” He took a deep breath before he spoke. “With the potion, Voldemort has to drink your blood, but his plan is to drink half of your blood, make you weak then he wants to pass you around to his Death Eaters so they can … rape you, before he finishes the job and kills you, and he wants me to sit there, tied up and make me watch everything he does to you. That’s what my nightmares are about. Voldemort wants to torment me.”

Ginny didn’t say anything. She felt the fear now; she felt the anger and the hurt. She understood why Harry didn’t want to tell her now, but like an idiot she had demanded that he tell her anyway. Tom needed to kill her; he was going to drink her blood. But before he allowed her to die he was going to watch as his Death Eaters each raped her one by one. She shuddered at the thought and Harry’s arms instantly tightened around her and he leaned down to kiss her neck.

“Ginny, I’m not going to let him touch you. I won’t let him. Ron knows about this and he also will be protecting you. That potion that you wear is very important especially for that main reason. It won’t help you against rape, but by God it will help you in everything else which will prevent Voldemort from getting to you.” He kissed her softly and held her close before he stood up and pulled her close in a hug. “I love you.”

Ginny nodded. “I know. You were right; I probably shouldn’t have known the plan. But I’m glad that I do know. I think it will leave me more on guard, because I know what will happen if I let go of it for even a second. I love you.” She reached up to kiss him softly and then they walked hand in hand out of the room. Harry walked her down to Care of Magical Creatures before he hurried off to his afternoon lesson with Lupin.

Ginny kissed him goodbye and watched him walk away before she stood in the group and listened to Hagrid begin his lecture on today’s creatures, which were centaurs. Firenze, the astronomy/divination teacher, well, sort of teacher as they actually already had teachers for both subjects but he was a lot of help, was standing in the centre allowing for Hagrid to use him as an example. The lesson was a good one, but she found that she couldn’t quite concentrate. Her thoughts kept drifting off to what Harry had told her. She also noticed that people were whispering again behind her. A couple minutes before the end of the lesson, someone handed her a piece of parchment. She looked up into the face of a fellow Hufflepuff boy, but his name wasn’t coming to mind. But before she opened the parchment, she knew that what was inside of it wasn’t going to be good.

She opened up the parchment as Hagrid assigned the homework for the evening and her heart stopped in her chest as she began to read. It was titled The Top 10 Things Ginny Weasley Gives Away For Free and below it was The Top 10 Things Ginny Weasley Makes Men Pay For. There was a list of some very disturbing and deranged sexual things and as the class began to file out, Ginny felt the tears in the back of her throat. They began to fall from her eyes before she could stop them. She let out a sob just as someone grabbed her arm. She turned and looked up at Hagrid, who was looking at her in concern.

“Ginny, what’s wrong? Why are you crying?” He asked and was surprised when Ginny’s arms went around him and she began to sob uncontrollably against him, her arms wrapped around his waist and her face buried in his belly as he was too tall for her to make it any higher.

Hagrid pulled her into his hut and let her cry, holding her close in a warm fatherly hug before he made her a cup of tea. After about ten minutes, she stopped and looked up at Hagrid. “I’m sorry, Hagrid.”

Hagrid smiled at her. “Don’t be sorry, everyone who cries has a good reason to. Now what happened? ‘Arry didn’t do something stupid did he?”

Ginny laughed. “No, it’s not Harry.” She wasn’t sure if she wanted to tell him. She felt like all of this anger and sadness was just bottled up inside of her and was demanding to come out. Hagrid was good at keeping secrets anyway. She had trusted him faithfully since her first year. Everyone trusted Hagrid and he was always so good to her. She took a deep breath and decided that she needed to get it off her chest. “Hagrid, ever since I started dating Harry, there has been some terrible rumours going around the school about me. They’ve made me out to be a scarlet woman of some sort. Look at this.” She handed him the parchment and watched as he began to read.

Hagrid’s eyes widened in surprise. “Oh, the ol’ gits that write this crap! Who wrote this, Ginny?”

Ginny shook her head. “I don’t know. Someone handed it to me at the end of class.”

Hagrid nodded and patted her hand. “Does ‘Arry know about these rumours?”

Ginny shook her head, no again. “No, I’ve been hoping that they would just die down, but they only seem to be getting worse. Do you think that I should tell him?”

“Aye I do. Its better that he hears it from you then from someone else.”

Ginny sighed. “That’s twice in one week I’ve heard that advice. I guess that means that I should tell him.”

“Aye. Here I’ll write you a note to get into study hall, but you make sure that you tell ‘Arry about this.” Hagrid replied as he folded the parchment back up and handed it to her. “Let him see this parchment too, and anything else you may or may not receive. This is ridiculous, Ginny, and we both know it. By letting him know, it will benefit everyone.”

Ginny nodded. “Okay. Thanks Hagrid.” She gave him a big hug before she took the note and headed off to study hall.

*********

Ginny was going crazy inside. Dinner had just finished and she had managed to drag Harry off to the Room of Requirement so that she could tell him about the rumours. She thought that if they were alone and far away from people it might be better for everyone.

When Harry had taken a seat on the couch that the room had provided and then pulled her into his arms for a long deep kiss she knew that she had to tell him about it now or she never would manage to get the guts to do it again.

“Harry,” she whispered. “I need to talk to you about something.”

Harry pulled back and looked into her eyes. “Sure, what’s up, Gin?”

She cuddled into him. “Harry, have you … have you heard any rumours about me?”

Harry looked down at her; she could feel his eyes boring into the top of her head, but she didn’t look up at him. “Rumours? What kind of rumours?”

Ginny sighed. “Since we started dating, apparently there have been some rumours about me wandering around the school. I never knew about them. I found out on the train ride back to school when this guy came in and well … he wasn’t very nice, and then Luna and Neville told me everything. You were sleeping and I didn’t want to disturb you.”

Ginny felt Harry tense in her arms. “Ginny, what kind of rumours are circulating about you?”

Ginny reached into her pocket and pulled out a piece of parchment. “Some very untrue and hurtful things. I was hoping that they would just die down if I ignored them. But they don’t seem to be. Someone handed this to me today in Care of Magical Creatures … I guess it was like the last straw I just broke down and started crying. Hagrid was comforting me, you know how he is and he told me that I should really just tell you, but I was … I am afraid and I was late for study hall all because of this stupid rumour. Here, I think it’s better if you just read it.” She handed him the parchment and then she let the tears fall again.

She didn’t know what she was so worried about. Harry loved her, she knew that, but she was so worried that he wouldn’t understand and that he wouldn’t like her anymore. These rumours were chipping away slowly at her self-confidence, she realized, and she didn’t like it. She thought that she had beaten the low self-esteem thing after she got rid of Tom and the diary. She felt Harry’s arm tighten around her and she cuddled closer into his lap as he whipped his eyes down to hers.

“Why didn’t you tell me about this?”

Ginny sighed. “I didn’t know how. If you would have been awake in the compartment when I heard about it from Neville and Luna I think it would have been different. When you woke up and you knew I had been crying well … that’s what it was about. I’m not a … scarlet woman … I’ve never done anything like that, and I hate how people are making me out to be one. Neville said that he heard a rumour that Dean and Michael might have started them, but he thinks that might be a lie just because they were my ex-boyfriends, so it is only natural that the rumours would start from them. Though Luna mentioned this morning that she heard Michael tell someone off for saying such terrible things about me; so I’m guessing that he didn’t start them. So obviously people just don’t know what they’re talking about. Do you know what I mean?”

Harry nodded and his eyes flashed dangerously. “Yeah, but I think Dean and I are going to be having a nice little chat.”

“Harry, don’t do anything to him. We don’t even know if he actually started these rumours. It could have been anyone.”

Harry shrugged. “I don’t care, looks like I’ll find out, won’t I?”

Ginny laughed and she reached up to kiss him softly. “I love you, but you can’t just expect me to allow you to go punch Dean in the face for something that he only might have done.”

Harry grinned. “Who said I was asking for your permission?”

Ginny smiled and pulled his mouth down to hers. The kiss was long, sweet, and passionate. After the quick stolen kisses that they had managed during the week, this was paradise. They were finally alone, in a locked room, and she was in his arms, the only place in the world that she wanted to be. She deepened the kiss and slipped her fingers into his hair, that thick gorgeous hair that she loved so much. His tongue moistened her lips before he slipped it inside of her mouth, basking in the taste of her. He tasted so good, so refreshed and … so much like Harry. She never could get enough of him. When his hands slid into her hair, to touch the silk that she always wore down just for him, she dropped her head back and gave him access to her neck. His lips moved down from her mouth and they began to plant soft kisses down the line of her throat. She moaned and slid her hands up his chest.

As she moved closer to him, wanting his touch, his taste, Harry’s mouth continued to move lower. Soon the first few buttons of her blouse were opened up and he was just nibbling. The feel of his lips just above her breasts sent desire and lust through her system. She had never let anyone do this to her. Harry was the exception. She felt so wonderful and so scared at the same time. She wanted him to rip her clothes off and bring her that sweet release that she craved but didn’t fully understand, but at the same time she wanted things to slow down because she was scared. She was scared of what might happen; of moving too fast; and of becoming the scarlet woman that the school thought she was.

Ginny moaned as his lips moved back up to her neck and back to her mouth. When her lips met his again, she smiled. She didn’t have anything to worry about. Harry would never pressure her into doing anything. She wrapped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss, as Harry angled his head to nibble at her lips; every coherent thought disappeared from her mind.

Her mind was awash in emotions. Colours and shooting stars flew through her mind as her body reacted to his every touch. She let her hands linger in his hair as he pulled her closer and she thought mine, only mine, as they tumbled back on the couch to enjoy the kiss a little better.

After what seemed like years of nothing but Harry, he pulled back, breathing hard. He just looked down at her with those brilliant green eyes of his. She imagined she looked a real sight. Her hair all tousled from his fingers and her clothes all rumpled up; her lips swollen from his. She grinned up at him as she realized that she had done a number on him too. Harry’s hair was ten times messier than usual. His shirt was rumpled from her hands and his lips were just as swollen.

He leaned down to kiss the tip of her nose. “Great distraction, love, but I’m still going to punch Dean.” Then before she had a chance to respond, his lips were on hers again.

********

Hermione watched as Ron ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. They were working on their potions essay in the Gryffindor common room; well she was working on it and lecturing Ron to do the same. His eyes kept drifting out the window as if he wished to be doing anything but homework. She thought he looked so cute. But then again, everything about Ron was cute in her eyes. From the freckles on his face, to his dark red hair, to his gorgeous dark blue eyes that would bore into her brown ones when she caught him staring. He was just so bloody handsome, and he loved her. That was amazing enough in itself. She sighed, what would Ron think if he knew where her thoughts were going? She chuckled to herself; he would hardly want to continue doing homework.

She watched as the common room slowly emptied. She checked her watch and realized that it was after midnight. Ginny and Harry had yet to return from their walk. She smiled, they were probably snogging somewhere; those two never could keep their hands off each other. She glanced at Ron again, this time laughing out loud. Ron’s thoughts had obviously completely vanished as he now had his head on the desk and was snoring loudly.

She sighed and picked up his books and quills, placing them all back into his bag. She watched as his hands slid across the table, tucking themselves under his head. He had such gorgeous hands. She had caught herself on more than one occasion imagining those hands on her body. Those large, long fingered, perfect hands. She grinned to herself and leaned down over Ron to plant a few small kisses on his cheek, trailing down to his neck.

Ron pushed her away a bit, like he was swatting at a fly and she giggled, before kissing his neck again and the tips of his ears. His ears were adorable; she thought it was the sexiest thing when they flamed up when he was embarrassed or angry. She slid her tongue into his ear, in which she considered a very daring move for herself and Ron moaned, opening his eyes and grinned up at her.

“So all I have to do is fall asleep, for you to want to snog.” Ron replied and in a quick move, he had pulled her out of her chair and into his lap, his lips on hers.

Hermione laughed as she slipped her hands into his hair as she kissed him, long and passionate. She loved him so much. She didn’t know when it had started, it might have been the first day that she had ever met him; but Ron Weasley had always made her feel funny inside. He was the only boy who could make her want, love, hate, laugh, and cry all in one day. She wanted him with every move that he made, and she hated him at times for being so thick. She laughed as she pulled him closer, hating the fact that the hard chair they were on barely gave them room to move.

As if he was reading her mind, he stood up and carried her over to the couch, pushing her down to kiss her longer, and Hermione sighed; as long as his lips were on hers, everything was right in the world.

She didn’t know how long they stayed like that, but they were interrupted by laughter coming through the portrait hole. She pushed Ron up and they turned to see Harry and Ginny coming in, laughing and holding hands.

“Mate, come on now, can’t you see I’m busy.” Ron said as he looked over at Harry.

Harry grinned and pulled Ginny into his arms for a long kiss. “I was too, but Ginny was worried that we would get caught, staying out so late. And we almost did, Filch and Mrs. Norris are on the lookout.”

Ginny slipped her arms around Harry’s waist and looked up into his eyes. Hermione thought that they looked so perfect together, so hopelessly in love with each other; the perfect half of each other. “Doesn’t mean we can’t pick up where we left off now, does it?”

Harry grinned at her and nodded, “I like the way you’re mind works.” Then he pulled her over to the far corner of the common room and into a large comfy chair where they instantly began to kiss again.

Ron looked down at her and she blushed. “Well, Mione, shall we continue?” She giggled at the nickname. He had started to call her Mione right after the wedding. She thought it was cute, though she did give him a disapproving glare every time he said it. But he knew she was joking.

“I don’t know. Ron, don’t you think we should finish up that essay, I mean –” His mouth came down on hers quickly interrupting her thoughts. When he pulled back she was speechless and her mind had gone completely blank.

“Mione, if you so much as mention homework again, I’ll have to kill you.” He replied as he leaned down to capture her mouth with his once more. Hermione smiled to herself as she clung to him; she could live with that … for now.
Reviews 1717
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear