Search:

SIYE Time:18:47 on 28th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Harry Potter and the Prophecy Fulfilled
By Breanie

- Text Size +

Category: Post-HBP
Characters:Albus Dumbledore, Draco Malfoy, Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, Minerva McGonagall, Neville Longbottom, Nymphadora Tonks, Remus Lupin, Ron Weasley, Severus Snape, Sirius Black
Genres: Comedy, Fluff, Humor
Warnings: Death, Sexual Situations, Violence
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 1717
Summary: This is my version of the 7th book of what i think should really happen. What happened when Harry broke up with Ginny? What happens when Harry realizes his mistake? What will he do? How does he decide to go after the horcruxes? Read on to see. Summary of the first chapter: It takes place on the train ride home from Hogwarts directly after 6th year. Harry decides that he needs to talk to Ginny and then he is faced with the dreaded return of going back to the Dursleys.
Hitcount: Story Total: 323786; Chapter Total: 12111





Author's Notes:
A/N: This is the chapter everyone has been bugging me for ā€“ so I hope you like it. My first version was a little too much over the rated R departmaent lol so Iā€™m hoping this one passes the test. Enjoy and please review!!  NEWLY EDITED




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Chapter XXI – Finally

Ginny’s discussion with Hermione on her sex life had turned into a much deeper one. The conversation had turned into a long and interesting talk on how to take all of the proper precautions. Unlike in the muggle world, the responsibility of making sure that she didn’t become pregnant was solely on the female. Hermione helped her brew up a fertility potion, explaining that the potion lasted for three months and then would have to be re-drunk on the last day of the third month to continue working properly. The potion was basically the equivalent of the birth control pill in the muggle world, except that it was guaranteed to work every time. Ginny had a year’s supply in one potion and after she made a batch, she bottled them and hid them in a locked box in her trunk. Then she took out the first bottle and drank it down in one gulp.

She was more than ready to take that final step with Harry, and she knew that he was too; they just had to find the right spot, the right moment. She was so churned up inside and she wanted him so badly that she couldn’t breathe. However, Ginny was also aware of everything that needed to be done and taken care of to make sure that she had that perfect moment with him. Hermione had been very strict in her lecture voice when she had mentioned that after you drank the potion the user should wait at least twenty-four hours before doing anything just to be on the safe side. Ginny sighed at the thought, she could wait; after all she wanted her first time with Harry to be perfect; besides, it was her first time all around.

After Ginny drank the potion, she went down into the common room and curled herself onto Harry’s lap. He leaned down to kiss her softly and she evaded his lips, instead nibbling gently on his ear before she spoke. “Hello.”

Harry grinned at her and turned to crush his lips to her for a long deep kiss that sent the blood rushing to her head. “Hello.”

Ginny smiled as Ron wandered over to sit across from Harry. “Hey Ron, where’s Hermione?”

Ron shrugged. “Beats me, probably in the library again. Fancy a game of chess, Harry?”

“Sure, maybe this time I’ll win.”

Ron snorted. “In you’re dreams pal. I’m the king of the castle when it comes to this game.”

Ginny laughed and kissed Harry on the cheek. “He does have a point there, love; you can play against him everyday of your life, and you’ll still never win.”

“Gee, thanks for the confidence.” Harry said, teasingly as he kissed her softly.

Ginny grinned. “Hey, I’m just stating the facts.” She climbed off of his lap so that he could play chess and stretched lazily. “I think I’ll go find Hermione and see if she needs any help. I think she’s still researching the four founders of Hogwarts.”

Ron nodded. “Sure Gin, just don’t get too preoccupied or she’ll have a fit if you’re not paying proper attention to the assignment at hand.”

Ginny grinned. “No, she won’t, she only does that to you. Cheers.” She kissed Harry’s cheek and left the common room, leaving Ron staring after her speechless.

“What’s gotten into her?” Ron asked Harry as he set up the chess board.

“What do you mean?” Harry asked.

Ron shrugged. “Just what she said about Hermione only getting angry at me.”

Harry grinned. “Nothings gotten into her, she’s telling the truth, Hermione does only get angry at you. At least when I’m in trouble there’s a legitimate reason, you on the other hand … I swear you two are just meant to argue.”

“You don’t know what you’re talking about Harry,” Ron muttered as he looked over at the board. “Okay, you’re up first.”

*********

Later on that evening, Ginny was on her way back to the common room. Hermione had been busy doing homework and she hadn’t wanted to bother her. She had gone downstairs to visit Hagrid for a while, but she just hadn’t been in the mood. The owlery had calmed her nerves for a while as she played with Hedwig, who seemed to simply adore her, and then Fawkes had landed on her shoulder, rubbing his great magnificent head against hers and she’d fallen in love. She had never seen Fawkes take to anyone but Harry and Dumbledore. The phoenix was so beautiful though, and she had wanted to touch him for so long. She remembered the first time that she’d seen him, sitting on Harry’s shoulder in the Chamber of Secrets. She had spent an hour up there just playing with the two birds before she decided to head back down to the common room; now she was walking through the halls alone, thinking about Harry.

He was always on her mind; twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week he was there … and she loved every minute of it. The thought made her smile as she heard her name being called and she turned to see the very object of her thoughts walking towards her. She grinned when he came to stand in front of her.

“Hey, what are you doing here?”

Harry smiled. “Looking for you. Ron defeated me horribly at chess so I headed to go to the library and Hermione said you’d gone. Where were you?”

“I went down to visit Hagrid for a bit and then I went up to the owlery to play with Hedwig. Fawkes likes me.”

Harry grinned. “That’s because I like you. What did he do, let you pet him?”

Ginny nodded. “And he sat on my shoulder and rubbed his beautiful head against my cheek. He’s such a magnificent bird, Harry. And Hedwig is so cute.”

Harry laughed. “All animals seem to love you. But then again I can see why, you’re beautiful.”

Ginny blushed and smiled up at him. “Well, should we head back to the common room?”

Harry shook his head no, and pointed at the door that had appeared in the wall. “Nah, let’s go in here and snog.”

Ginny laughed. “The Room of Requirement? But we didn’t walk past the door three times, how can there be a door there?”

Harry grinned wickedly. “Just because I wasn’t walking doesn’t mean the room can’t read my thoughts. Come on Gin, what do you say? I need to kiss you.” He whispered as he leaned down to nibble at her bottom lip.

Ginny smiled. “I think I could stand that.”

Harry grinned and pulled her into the room, sliding her down onto the couch that had appeared there and brought his lips to hers. The heat punched her as his soft lips blended with hers. She moaned and kept her hands in his hair; all thoughts of waiting for the perfect time vanishing from her mind at the feel of him in her arms.

Harry adjusted himself so that he was lying on top of her on the couch. His hands slid down gently cupping her breasts through her blouse as he nibbled at her lips. His body was radiating heat and he couldn’t keep his hands off of her, not that she seemed to mind. Ginny’s hands were all over him as well. She pulled his shirt off and her hands slid over his chest before her lips did. Harry moaned and ripped open her blouse, bringing his mouth down to the silky skin at her throat. Ginny tossed her head back and moaned.

The moan seemed to do it as the heat slid into his system like fire and he knew that if he continued to touch and to taste with the way that he was feeling at that moment that he wouldn’t be able to stop. Harry groaned and sat up. “Gin, I can’t … I want you too much, this is … God, I can’t even handle a taste of you right now.”

Ginny nodded and quickly buttoned her blouse back up, feeling guilty at how quickly those soft kisses had turned into a violent need; especially when she knew that she had to wait at least twenty-four hours before the potion kicked in. “I’m sorry. I love you, Harry, and I want you.” She waited until he turned to look at her, the need and the love staring at her from his gorgeous eyes. “I’m ready for you to make love to me. I made … er, I made the potion with Hermione and I just took it a couple of hours ago. Hermione said you’re supposed to wait at least twenty-four hours before doing anything, or it might not work. So, I suppose, this probably wasn’t a good idea.”

Harry grinned and yanked her lips back to his. “I love you and you have no need to be sorry, Gin, it was my idea to come in here. I just didn’t expect to … If even half of the emotions that are churning around inside of me right now are in you then I know how hard it is for you to wait as well.” He placed a hand on her cheek as he looked into her eyes. “I know you took the potion, Gin, but are you sure that you’re ready for this? I don’t want to pressure you into doing anything if you’re not ready.”

Ginny smiled and turned into his palm, kissing it softly. “I’m ready, Harry; I have been for a while. I just didn’t know how to approach the subject. We can’t make love in the Room of Requirement though.”

Harry nodded and leaned down to kiss her softly before he pulled his shirt back on. “I know, but when it’s the right time and the right place, we’ll know. Come on; let’s go back to the common room. I think we’ll be safer in a room full of students or I might just rip open you’re shirt again.” He replied with mischief in his eyes

Ginny laughed and nodded. “Yeah, so do I.”

*****

Dumbledore still had nothing to say to Harry when he went for his lesson with McGonagall on Monday night. Harry managed to get through his lesson, trying to hide his nervousness at what Dumbledore was going to say. Harry was thoroughly shocked when he realized that Dumbledore had nothing. He got back to the Gryffindor common room and just sighed.

Ginny walked over to him and smiled. “Hey, are you okay?”

Harry nodded. “Yeah, I’m fine. I just expected Dumbledore to have something to tell me, you know? But he said he’s still working on it.”

Ginny smiled and reached up to kiss him softly. “Don’t worry, everything will work out okay.”

Harry grinned at her, and then he noticed that her eyes looked sad. “What’s wrong, Gin, did something happen?”

Ginny shook her head. “No, nothing happened; a couple rumours are still going around but they’ve mostly stopped since Dean apologized to me and because the whole school knows that I punched him.”

Harry nodded and pulled her close to him for a warm hug. “It will all stop eventually. Just give it time.”

Ginny nodded and clung to him. “I’m trying.” She stayed in his arms for a moment longer before she pulled back. “Want to have a game of exploding snap? I think that might cheer me up a bit.”

Harry grinned. “Sure.”

*****

The month of November flew by and soon it was the first weekend of December. Harry couldn’t believe how quickly his last year seemed to fly by. He woke up early that Saturday morning. It was the second Hogsmeade trip of the year, and Harry planned to take Ginny to see Potter Manor. He wanted to introduce her to his parents. The thought made him smile as he dressed for the day in black jeans and the royal blue sweater that Ginny had convinced him to buy. He went downstairs and took a seat on the couch; he had told Ginny that he wanted to go early; after all who knew what they might get into all alone at Potter Manor all day. He grinned to himself at the thought.

She came downstairs a couple of minutes later in blue jeans and an emerald green sweater. Her hair was down again and Harry thought that she looked incredible. “Good morning, you look beautiful.”

Ginny smiled. “Thanks, are you ready to go?”

“All set.” He took her hand in his and they headed downstairs and out into the village of Hogsmeade. Harry led her to the end of the village and in front of the Shrieking Shack before he turned to her. “I want to show you Potter Manor. Will you come with me?”

Ginny nodded and smiled, a blush creeping into her cheeks. “I’d love to.”

Harry grinned. “Great. Hold on tight to me, we’re going to apparate.”

With a small pop they both appeared in the dining corridor of the house. Harry grinned up at his parents as James whistled.

“Whoo, Harry, you got some good taste! I told you redheads are the best way to go.”

Harry laughed and he slipped his arm around Ginny. “Ginny, I’d like for you to meet my parents, James and Lily Potter. Mum, Dad, this is my girlfriend Ginevra Weasley.”

Ginny smiled up at the portraits. She could see what everyone was talking about. Harry was the spitting image of his father, except for his eyes, which were shining out of his mother’s face. “It’s nice to meet you, Mr. Potter, Mrs. Potter.”

Lily smiled down at them. “It is nice to meet you too, dear; Harry has told us so much about you.”

James nodded. “Yeah, and I admit he has great taste. You, Ginevra are positively beautiful. I guess Harry wasn’t lying when he was bragging about how great you were.”

Ginny blushed. “Thank you.”

“So are you keeping this one out of trouble? From what I’ve heard from Remus he is too much like his father when it comes to school and rules?” Lily replied as she watched the easy way Harry’s arm stayed around her waist. Her son was obviously very much in love.

“I try. But he’s pretty thick, and sometimes it takes a while.” Ginny said easily as James hooted in laughter.

“I like her.”

Harry grinned. “Glad you approve. I like her too.” He leaned down and kissed her softly, making his parents look at each other with a knowing smile.

Lily grinned. “So are Arthur and Molly you’re parents then, dear?”

Ginny nodded. “Yes, and Harry mentioned that you met one of my brothers, Ron?”

“Sure did. He’s a nice kid and obviously sweet on that cute brunette that was here, Hermione, I believe her name was.” James replied.

“He is very sweet on her.”

Lily smiled. “You said one of my brothers; do you have many siblings, Ginny?”

Ginny laughed and leaned into Harry in a comfortable, familiar fashion. “Yes, I’m the youngest of seven.”

“Seven?” James exclaimed. “Holy, someone was busy.”

Ginny laughed. “My mum wanted a girl, but the Weasleys are cursed with male children. They had six boys before I came along. My mum was so happy. First is my brother Bill, he’s a curse breaker for Gringotts and he recently married a French woman named Fleur Delacour. Then there’s Charlie, he works in Romania with wild dragons, taming them and trying to get them under control. Percy is currently estranged from the family because he believed everything the Daily Prophet said about Harry and was furious at the idea of my family wanting him at our house and in our lives, especially Mum who treats Harry like another son. He works at the Ministry of Magic. Then there’s my identical twin brothers Fred and George who opened a joke shop in Diagon Alley; their brilliant when it comes to fun.”

Harry nodded. “They are, it was actually them who gave me the Marauder’s Map. I guess they nicked it from Filch’s office in their first year.”

James grinned. “Sounds like my kind of people. What kind of stuff do they have in this joke shop of theirs?”

Ginny grinned. “Everything that you can possibly imagine. After Fred and George is Ron, who you’ve met and then me.”

Lily smiled. “They sound wonderful, though I am prone to dislike this Percy on principal.”

“Trust me, Mrs. Potter, if you met him it would be on more than just principal.”

Lily laughed. “I do like you, and I think that you are wonderful for Harry. I’d love to meet your mother one day and just say thanks for everything that she’s done for Harry.”

“She’d like that. I’m sure Harry will invite everyone over here one day, when schools out I imagine.”

Harry nodded. “Yeah, over the Easter holidays or something since your mum already has plans for us to go to the Burrow for Christmas.”

Ginny smiled. “That sounds nice.”

James grinned. “So how did you meet Harry here anyway?”

“Well, I had a terrible crush on the famous Harry Potter … I admit it. When I was little the story of how he survived Tom fascinated me. Then when I was ten we were going to King’s Cross to put Ron on the Hogwarts Express for the first time. I kept telling my mum how horrible I thought all the boys Ron’s age were … eleven year-old-boys, spitting and fighting and teasing me because I was a girl and only ten. Then this cute little boy with gorgeous green eyes, messy hair and glasses came over to us and was so polite and nervous I just sighed. I thought he was the sweetest boy I had ever seen and decided on the spot that he was my first real crush. Then once we were on the platform, Fred and George came off the train and said that the boy was Harry Potter … I was shocked and I begged Mum to let me see him again, but she said no. The next summer after Ron, Fred and George rescued Harry from the Dursleys who had bars on his window and were starving him, he came to the Burrow. I was so nervous to be around him I walked into everything and was terribly clumsy and shy. Then I … well I was …”

“She was possessed by Voldemort through a diary, and I saved her life.”

Ginny nodded. “I was mortified … the boy I had a crush on had actually slayed a basilisk for me. By the beginning of my second year, however, I was over the crush and became sort of friends with him … after all to Harry I was simply Ron’s little sister. Then we got closer over the years and this git told me he liked me for almost a year before he even told me about it!”

Harry blushed. “Well … I … you were with Dean.”

James laughed. “At least you two are together now. I think you’re good for him, from what Remus tells us he needs someone to make him happy.”

Ginny smiled. “I try my best.” She looked up at him, his arm was still around her waist and she smiled. He leaned down and kissed her lips softly. James and Lily both smiled.

“Harry,” Lily said. “Why don’t you give Ginny a tour of the house? We’ll talk to you two later on. As I’m sure you two would like to spend some time in Hogsmeade as well.”

Harry nodded. “Alright see you.” He steered Ginny further down the hallway and into the kitchen. “Now for the tour.”

“I like your parents, Harry.” Ginny said quietly.

“I do too, I’m glad I have portraits of them to talk to.” He pushed open the kitchen door and grinned when three house elves turned to look at him. “Hey, Ginny, you remember Dobby and Winky, and the stranger here is Maddy. Maddy, I’d like for you to meet Ginny Weasley.”

Maddy smiled. “Nice to meet you, miss.”

Dobby grinned. “Harry is loving his Wheezys.”

Ginny giggled. “Well he better.”

Harry showed her around the kitchen and told the house elves that he would call them if they needed anything. Ginny was led through the largest dining room she had ever seen, it was beautiful and she loved it instantly. Harry showed her the secret room with all of his family artifacts in it. The living room was incredible and she grinned when Harry tossed her into one of the large comfy chairs and kissed her softly, before pulling her back up and into the next room which was the library. Ginny instantly realized why Hermione loved it so much.

“Wow, I see why Hermione was in heaven.” Ginny replied as she glanced around at the shelves and shelves of books. “I’ve never seen so many books in my life.”

Harry nodded. “I thought she was going to die of happiness.”

Ginny laughed and followed Harry into the study. Harry showed her the secret tunnel and took her down to meet Joe. Ginny was charmed by the funny looking man in the portrait and she grinned when Harry picked her up and ran up the stairs with her in his arms. He pinned her back against the passageway and kissed her. His lips heating on hers as his hands slid down her sides, gently brushing her breasts. She moaned and he pulled away, his breath ragged.

“Come on, there’s still lots more to see.”

The entranceway reminded Ginny of a castle. One of those old-fashioned fairy tale romances where the princess lives in a glorious castle filled with such beauty. When they were up on the top floor, Harry explained to her that all of his parents’ stuff had been brought up here.

“I want to go through it all one day, you know, see what’s there and see what I can discover about my parents.” Harry explained.

Ginny nodded as she bent down to go through one of the boxes. “That’s a good idea. You should also see what’s in all of these other boxes. Anything that you don’t want you should sell. Who knows what kind of valuables you might have hidden away up here?”

Harry grinned. “You’re right. I guess we’ll have to see.”

He led her down one flight of stairs and showed her every single guest room. Ginny was in awe; this house had everything. When they were on the second floor he again showed her all the rooms, the master bedroom last as it was at the end of the hallway. When Ginny stepped into the room, she grinned, it was beautiful. The walls were the same colour as his eyes and she loved them.

“It’s beautiful, Harry. The walls are even the same colour as you’re eyes.”

Harry nodded. “Yeah.” His throat was tight, he realized as he watched her stand in the middle of his room and look around. She was so beautiful she took his breath away and he wanted her with every part of his being. He stepped into the room and walked over to her, slipping his arms around her waist and leaning down to kiss her neck gently. “I love you.”

Ginny turned in his arms. “I love you, too.”

This was the perfect moment and she knew it, but the nerves in her stomach were making her unsure. She slipped her arms around his neck and pulled his mouth down to hers. That punch of heat and desire that she had come to crave hit her system full on. She let her tongue glide over his lips before slipping them between his lips and taking the kiss deeper. Harry moaned and slid his hands from her waist and up her torso, sliding a hand up to gently cup her breast. Ginny moaned and Harry picked her up into his arms and carried her over to the large bed, lying her down with such gentleness that she sighed.

“Make love to me, Harry.”

He nodded and kissed her lips softly. “I will. Ginny, if you want me to stop, just tell me and I will, I promise.”

Ginny smiled. “I won’t want you too. I love you.”

Harry laid his body over hers, his heart pounding in his chest as he leaned down to capture her mouth once more. He wanted her so badly that he ached. His entire body was on fire as he slid his mouth down to her throat and slipped his hands up her sweater and over her silky skin. His hands slid up her slender back as he looked down into her eyes. She smiled up at him as he slid the sweater carefully over her head before he brought his mouth back down to hers. Harry trailed kisses down her neck to her collarbone and then he began to press open-mouthed kisses along her shoulders.

Ginny slid her hands up into his hair and he took her hand, turning it so the palm was on his lips and he kissed it gently, sending delicious shimmers throughout her body. He watched as her eyes darkened in pleasure and he grinned, flicking his tongue, a scrape of teeth, and small nibbles and kisses along her palm until she moaned and trembled against him once more. Then he returned to her mouth. Ginny slid her hands under his sweater, desperate for a touch of skin. When his tongue slid from her mouth and gently began to move in small circles down her neck, she moaned and pushed his sweater up. Harry sat up and let her pull his sweater off before he trailed a finger along the edge of her bra, making her tremble.

Harry’s mouth swooped down and in one quick move he had her mouth yielding under his again. She melted against him as she felt his skin go hot beneath her fingers. He nipped at her mouth as his hands slid up her back. He looked into her eyes and he saw the pleasure in them. Harry’s mouth fasted on her throat and he slid his hands lower, igniting fires on Ginny’s skin as they slowly shed each other's clothes.

Ginny slid her hands along his chest, smiling at the strong muscles that had been built up over the many weeks of his training. He was so beautiful. Then he leaned into her, kissing her lips as she felt the new found pleasure of love.

******

Ginny lay beneath Harry comfortably. Her body felt so relaxed and so utterly content. She sighed and ran her fingers through Harry’s hair. He lifted his head from between her breasts and smiled down at her. “Hey.”

Ginny grinned. “Hey.”

Harry rolled off her and pulled her close to him so that she was wrapped in his arms. “I love you.”

Ginny smiled and curled close to him so that she could wrap an arm around his waist and cuddle with her head resting on his chest. “I love you too. Harry, was that you’re first time too?”

Harry looked at her and grinned. “Yeah, are you okay with that? You’re the only woman for me, ever.”

Ginny smiled. “I’m glad because you’re the only one for me too. That was … amazing. I can’t believe I wasted all that time worrying about it, look what I’ve been missing.”

Harry grinned. “Yeah, it was. We could have … but this was the perfect time and place for both of us.” He took her hand in his and kissed it softly; then he sighed. “God, Gin, you looked so beautiful standing in the middle of this room. I think I’ve wanted you in this room from the moment I saw it.”

Ginny smiled and kissed the centre of his chest. “I’m here now.”

Harry lifted her chin up so that he could look into her eyes. “I want you here always. I love you.”

“Always Harry, like as in a future.”

Harry nodded. “Yeah … glad we went to Hogsmeade today.”

Ginny laughed, kissing his lips softly. “Me too.” She felt refreshed and she wanted, she realized, she wanted him still. “Got any energy left, Mr. Potter?”

Harry’s left eyebrow rose up in surprise as he nibbled at her bottom lip. “Oh, I think that I can drum up some more.”
Reviews 1717
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear