Search:

SIYE Time:10:27 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Harry Potter and the Prophecy Fulfilled
By Breanie

- Text Size +

Category: Post-HBP
Characters:Albus Dumbledore, Draco Malfoy, Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, Minerva McGonagall, Neville Longbottom, Nymphadora Tonks, Remus Lupin, Ron Weasley, Severus Snape, Sirius Black
Genres: Comedy, Fluff, Humor
Warnings: Death, Sexual Situations, Violence
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 1717
Summary: This is my version of the 7th book of what i think should really happen. What happened when Harry broke up with Ginny? What happens when Harry realizes his mistake? What will he do? How does he decide to go after the horcruxes? Read on to see. Summary of the first chapter: It takes place on the train ride home from Hogwarts directly after 6th year. Harry decides that he needs to talk to Ginny and then he is faced with the dreaded return of going back to the Dursleys.
Hitcount: Story Total: 323810; Chapter Total: 13042





Author's Notes:
A/N: This chapter takes place at the same time as chapters 3 and 5. It is also from Ginny's point of view. NEWLY EDITED!! please review!!




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Chapter IV - Ron and Ginny's Heart to Heart

Ginny knocked on Ron’s bedroom door. She had just gotten back from Grimmauld Place and after helping her mum clean up dinner, decided that she should tell Ron where she had really gone. When he didn’t answer her knock, she just walked in. Ron was sitting on his bed staring at the wall, his incredibly bright orange wall.

“Ron, what are you doing?” Ginny asked, staring at her brother with concern.

Ron shrugged. “Thinking, so what did Tonks want?”

“Oh no, you’re not getting out of this one that easily. What are you thinking about?” Ginny asked, taking a seat on Ron’s bed and looking over at her brother.

“Nothing, Gin, it doesn’t concern you.”

“If it concerns a certain gorgeous bushy haired girl named Hermione Jane Granger than yes, it does concern me.”

Ron looked shocked. “Why, why … why would it concern Hermione?”

Ginny laughed and ran her fingers through her long hair, thinking about how much Harry loved to slip his fingers into it. “Never mind. Come on, Ron, you know that you can talk to me. We used to tell each other everything at one time. What’s up?”

Ron sighed. “I’m worried about Harry. I haven’t heard from him yet and he … well … Hermione and I are supposed to be going with him on his journey to … well-”

“Ron, I know everything, about the horcruxes and everything. Harry told me on the train ride home.” Ginny replied, wondering what was really running through her brother’s mind.

“Oh,” he said. “Well, I mean, I don’t know what were going to do. Harry said that he doesn’t think that he’s going back to school, so Hermione and I aren’t either, I guess I’m a little nervous about telling Mum. We sort of decided to tell her after the wedding, you know, once we’re all seventeen, well, Harry turns seventeen anyway, as Hermione and I are already seventeen. He said he wants to start in Godric’s Hollow. I don’t even know what were supposed to be looking for.”

Ginny nodded at her brother and realized that he was scared. “Ron, Harry doesn’t even know what he’s looking for. He has some ideas, but nothing else to go on. Without Dumbledore around, everything has been left up to him. He has a lot on his plate right now. Besides, I’m sure Harry just doesn’t have anything to write about; though he is coming to the Burrow in three days, so that should be interesting.”

Ron grinned at his sister. “You two going to tell Mum that you’ve been dating?”

Ginny nodded. “Do you think that she’s going to flip out? ‘Cause I think she is, and Dad, I mean … what do you think he’s going to say? Poor Harry, he’s pretty worried. He loves our family like his own and he’s scared that everyone is going to hate him for life when they realize that he’s been dating me. I don’t know whether he should be worried or not.”

Ron laughed. “Well, Mum might flip out, Dad might be pretty calm about it … but when Fred and George hear about this, well, that should be interesting.”

Ginny laughed. “Oh boy, now I’m really worried.” The thought of her two older prankster brothers finding out about her love life would be a problem. She sighed, it didn’t matter, it was what her and Harry felt that was important. “Ron … I love him, I mean I really love him. It’s not some silly school girl crush like it was when I was little. I mean, I love him now, for who he is.”

Ron looked at Ginny for a moment quietly; she had sure grown up. He wondered how she had become a woman so quickly. “Gin, I always sort of wanted you and Harry to get together, I don’t know, I thought it would be neat if he could be a real brother to me I guess. I know that you care about him and I know that he cares about you too because otherwise he never would have gone out with you. I would have killed him if he used you like a fling or something. But you two are good together. What are you going to do when we’re gone searching for these things, I mean you’re not of age, so there’s no way you’ll be able to come? And honestly, I don’t think Harry would let you come.”

Ginny smiled. “Well, I know something that you don’t, which I did come upstairs to tell you.”

“What’s that? I mean, did something happen? What did Tonks want?” Ron asked, getting back to the original question.

Ginny grinned and asked Ron to put a silencing charm on the bedroom door, before she started talking. “Well, that’s the brilliant part, Tonks didn’t want anything, Harry did.”

“What?” Ron exclaimed, now giving his sister his full attention.

Ginny laughed. “Lupin brought me to Grimmauld Place and he said that Dobby had come and told him that Harry said he needed to see both me and Lupin right away. So we flooed to Mrs. Figg’s house, that squib who lives near Harry, then we knocked on the Dursley’s front door. It turns out that Harry’s aunt told him that Tom always goes after those who his enemy cares about the most and Harry was all worried for me. So Lupin told him that he would be making sure everyone was well protected. Then he told Harry that he thinks that you three should go back to school. Harry is going to be taking private lessons with different Aurors and teachers where he is going to be learning Occulmency, Legilimency, how to try and disguise himself from a metamorphmagus, meaning Tonks, and all sorts of other stuff too. So when Harry found out that all of these Order members were going to help him prepare for Tom, he agreed that it was a good idea. So then we talked about a bunch of stuff, like that Dumbledore left Harry his pensive and some books and stuff on the horcruxes; then I went upstairs to help Harry pack. Harry is now living safely at Grimmauld Place. Then of course I came home so I don’t know what’s going on over there, though Harry and I did have some good snog fests in between all of this.”

“Ginny!” Ron groaned, “That was the last thing that I wanted to know. Besides, when aren’t the two of you snogging?”

Ginny stood up and grinned. “Well, you wouldn’t mind so much if you would just snog the person you wanted to and get it over with already. But you’re so damn thick it might just take you another six years to do it!”

“Who are you talking about, Ginny?” Ron asked.

Ginny sighed. “Don’t play dumb with me, Ron, I know, Harry knows, and God knows everyone else knows, except the two of you, of course.” And with that, Ginny walked out of the room, grinning, hoping that her brother had finally understood who she was talking about. She laughed as she walked into her room and closed the door, what was she thinking? Ron was so thick he couldn’t see anything! It looked like she would have to use Fred and George at the wedding. She grinned, ah well; it would be amusing to see what happened.

Reviews 1717
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear