Search:

SIYE Time:19:07 on 16th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Harry Potter and the Prophecy Fulfilled
By Breanie

- Text Size +

Category: Post-HBP
Characters:Albus Dumbledore, Draco Malfoy, Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, Minerva McGonagall, Neville Longbottom, Nymphadora Tonks, Remus Lupin, Ron Weasley, Severus Snape, Sirius Black
Genres: Comedy, Fluff, Humor
Warnings: Death, Sexual Situations, Violence
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 1717
Summary: This is my version of the 7th book of what i think should really happen. What happened when Harry broke up with Ginny? What happens when Harry realizes his mistake? What will he do? How does he decide to go after the horcruxes? Read on to see. Summary of the first chapter: It takes place on the train ride home from Hogwarts directly after 6th year. Harry decides that he needs to talk to Ginny and then he is faced with the dreaded return of going back to the Dursleys.
Hitcount: Story Total: 324549; Chapter Total: 9656





Author's Notes:
A/N: Here is 42 - please review!! Edited




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Chapter XLII - Fun and Payback

Harry woke up the next morning to the feeling of Ginny wrapped warmly around him, her hair flung across his chest. He grinned and gently stroked his fingers through the soft silk; then he remembered what Mrs. Weasley had said the night before. He found it odd that she would simply accept them to sleep in the same room, but then again she had been right; as soon as she had left they would have been back in each other’s arms. He sighed and glanced down at her warm and pink body, that’s when he noticed the bruises on the side of her breasts as well as her wrists. He frowned as the anger rose up inside of him again at what his cousin had done to her. Even after that terrible spell that Harry had thrusted upon him, it wasn’t enough. Dudley had tried to rape her, and Harry didn’t feel that anything that he had done was yet to be justified for his crime. He found it odd as well that Voldemort had planned on hurting Ginny this way and now that he was gone; Ginny had still been hurt … but by someone completely unexpected.

He thought back to the night before when he had used wandless magic and actually healed the broken hand that Ginny had. He had never attempted something like that before, yet yesterday Ginny had just asked with her eyes and he had healed her, wandlessly, as if he had meant to do it all the time. He glanced down at the bruises again and decided that he needed to fix that. He placed his hand over the first bruise and concentrated his energy on removing it from her body, and on healing it. To his surprise, the bruise did heal under his touch. He moved his fingers gently across her skin to the next one and just as he healed the last bruise on her wrists, Ginny opened her eyes.

“What are you doing? I could feel this warm energy flowing through me.”

Harry smiled and leaned down to kiss her softly. “I was removing the bruises that Dudley left on your body.”

Ginny shivered slightly and cuddled into him. “Thank you.”

Harry merely nodded. “He hasn’t paid for what he’s done, Gin. I … maybe I did get a little out of control yesterday by using that spell, but Remus healed him within minutes and his pain was … gone … I want him to feel the pain, Gin. He hurt you.”

Ginny nodded. “Harry, it’s okay, I’m fine now anyway … I managed to escape before he did anything really serious. I should have been more prepared … Bill taught me how to defend myself, Harry, but he … he was strong, and I was so surprised.”

“I don’t care how damn surprised you were. He had no right. And I want him to suffer.”

Ginny placed her hand over his heart and leaned over to kiss him softly. “Don’t tell my parents, Harry.”

“Gin, they should know what that pathetic excuse for a human being did to you! The more people that can make him suffer the better!” Harry said angrily.

Ginny sighed. “Harry, just leave it. I’m fine, and I don’t want you to get into trouble for hurting him.”

Harry sighed and was silent for a few minutes; then he nodded. “I’ll try to restrain myself but I can’t promise anything.”

Ginny nodded. “Okay, that will have to do I guess.” She nibbled gently at his bottom lip, running her hands along the stubble on his cheek from a night’s growth of beard. “I like this.”

“Like what?” Harry asked.

“This stubble here, don’t shave it off. It makes you look kind of … dark and dangerous. It’s sexy.”

Harry laughed. “Really? Well in that case, I won’t ever shave again.”

Ginny grinned and continued to nibble at his lips. “I love you.”

“I love you too. Gin, if I hadn’t left you alone yesterday … this never would have happened! It’s my fault, I brought them here. I should have made you stay at Hogwarts.”

Ginny glared at Harry. “You really know how to ruin the mood, Harry Potter.” She sighed when she realized how tense he was. “Harry, yesterday was not your fault so don’t you even dare try to blame yourself. First of all, I felt uncomfortable with your cousin from the start, so I should have gone with you as soon as I realized I felt that way, but I didn’t. So I can be blamed for what happened. Also my top was cut a little low yesterday, so I guess I had it coming and —”

“No!” Harry said, interrupting. “You did not have it coming, don’t be ridiculous!”

“Well, aren’t you being ridiculous by saying it’s entirely your fault?”

Harry sighed. “Alright, I see your point. But Merlin, I want to hurt him and I want to hurt him bad!”

Ginny nodded and snuggled up close, her head resting over his heart. “I know you do. But let’s not worry about that right now … right now I want to play with Witch Weekly’s Sexiest Wizard, and with this sexy stubble on your chin. You seem to make me have an insatiable sexual appetite, Mr. Potter.”

Harry grinned wickedly. “Oh yeah?”

“Mmm, yeah. Make love to me, Harry.”

Harry grinned at her, “Well, if you insist.”

Ginny pulled his mouth down to hers, nibbling on his bottom lip. “Oh I do. I really do.”

Harry pushed her back down onto the bed and crushed his lips down to hers as the heat soared through him and he melted, basking in the taste and touches that were Ginny.

****************

Harry lied in his bed afterwards, thinking about Ginny as he heard the shower turn on in the master bath. She had decided to take a shower before she changed her clothes, and today she planned on wearing clothes that showed less skin, and Harry knew it whether she realized that she planned it yet or not. No matter how calm and collected she was acting, she was scared to face Dudley again. He sighed, he needed to do something that would make her laugh, cheer her up a bit before she went downstairs and found herself face to face with that ugly git. He sat up, grinning. He knew just the thing; and it would please him too. He stood up and stretched before walking naked into the bathroom, where the shower was still running. He opened the door of the shower and stepped inside, closing it softly behind him.

Ginny’s back was turned and she was scrubbing her hair softly and humming to herself. Harry slipped his arms around her waist, moving his hands up her torso and leaning down to nibble at her neck.

“Harry!” Ginny exclaimed, turning in his arms and looking at him in surprise. “What are you …?”

Harry leaned down to kiss her softly, making her moan as she slid her arms around him. He brought his hands up into her hair and began to scrub as he pulled away. “Making you smile. Let me.” He washed her hair gently, smiling at the look of surprise on her face. He rinsed the shampoo out of her hair before adding the conditioner that she used, the one that had the slight flowery scent that he loved. Then he began to glide the soap gently down her body and he watched her tremble as he touched, then before he was finished, Ginny slid shampoo into his hair and began to wash. As Harry finished washing her body, Ginny took the soap from him and began to do the same for him. Harry groaned as her hands stroked over him and he pulled her close for a kiss, before he pinned her back against the wall.

“I want you … I want you now.”

Ginny smiled and reached up to pull him closer. “I want you too.”

Harry nodded and he slid his hands down her body as he nibbled at her lips. “I like the way that your mind works.” Then before she could respond, he kissed her passionately and he showed her just how much he loved her.

*********

Harry and Ginny walked downstairs hand in hand after their lovemaking in the shower that morning. When they stepped into the dining room, they noticed that no one else was up. Harry glanced down at his watch. “It’s ten in the morning.”

Ginny shrugged. “I guess everyone was tired.” Maddy came into the room and placed some pitchers of juice and milk on the table. “Good morning, Maddy.”

Maddy smiled up at Ginny. “Good morning, Lady Ginny, did you sleep well?”

Ginny grinned. “I slept just fine.”

Harry grinned. “Maddy is anyone else awake yet this morning?”

Maddy shook her head. “Not yet, sir. How did you sleep?”

“Very well and you?”

Maddy smiled warmly. “I slept wonderfully, sir. Dobby and Winky is helping me so much that I barely get to do anything any more.”

Harry grinned. “Don’t worry about that, you just rest and take care of yourself that is much more important. Thanks for the juice and milk.” Maddy nodded and left the room. Harry took a seat at the table and grinned when Ginny snuggled herself comfortably on his lap. “You alright, love?”

She nodded. “Yes, I’m just worried I guess … about seeing him again.”

“Don’t worry, love, I won’t let anything happen to you.” He kissed her softly just as Dobby stepped into the room, pulling on his ears nervously. “Hey Dobby, what’s up?”

“Dobby did a very bad thing, sir. I is punishing myself all morning, sir.”

“Dobby, I told you not to punish yourself. You’re a free elf now. What did you do that you thought deserved punishment?” Harry asked.

Dobby nodded nervously as he glanced around the room. “I is … I is …”

Ginny smiled warmly at Dobby. “Come on, Dobby, you can tell us.”

“I is using my magic to send Mr. Dursley into the wall, sir. I is hitting him against the wall with the force of it. Then I is … Dobby and Winky locked Mr. Dursley in a cupboard in the kitchen in the dark. We is banging on it and poking him with sticks, sir. Then we is … we is letting him suffer from the bruises you gave him and we is … letting him bleed, sir. He is a bad man!” Dobby confessed nervously, anger flashing in his eyes again. “How dare he hurt Lady Ginny? We is so angry that we gave almost gave him poisonous food, sir … but Maddy is stopping us she is, and then she is punching him in the nose and telling him how inconsiderate and rude he is, sir. She is scary when she is angry, sir. Then we left him alone in a locked room in the attic for two hours before we healed any of his wounds, sir. I is not sorry I did it, sir, which is why I is punishing myself, sir.”

Harry grinned. “Dobby, you don’t have to punish yourself. Thank you for defending Ginny like that. In fact, since Winky and Maddy helped you … I think that you all get to do something that you really want to do today. As a reward … anything you want or anywhere you want to go, what do you think, Ginny?”

Ginny nodded. “Thank you, Dobby, and I agree anything you want; you deserve it.”

Dobby grinned sheepishly. “Thank you Harry Potter, sir, thank you Lady Ginny.” Molly and Arthur stepped into the room and Dobby turned to them. “Your daughter is the most kind, most beautiful, most selfless, most wonderful woman in the world. Thank you for bringing her into this world.” He bowed before them and hurried out of the room.

“Good morning, you two.” Molly replied. “And why was Dobby praising us?”

Harry smiled warmly at her. “Good morning, take a seat. Breakfast will be brought in soon. Dobby was praising you because Ginny and I told him that he could go anywhere he wanted to today, or do anything he wanted. He thinks were the best.”

Arthur nodded. “I see, that explains it. It’s nice for you to have us all here, Harry.” He seemed a little uncomfortable and Harry wondered briefly if Molly had mentioned to him about he and Ginny had spent the night making love.

“No problem, Arthur, really, anytime. Besides, Ginny and I … we don’t want to be stuck with the Dursleys by ourselves.”

“Harry James Potter! Didn’t your mother tell you to at least acknowledge them as your relatives?” Andrew Potter’s portrait asked from the wall. “I heard her lecture you yesterday while James growled at your uncle. Stupid gits that family is.”

Harry laughed. “She might have mentioned it, Granddad, but I’m sure you understand where I’m coming from.”

Andrew grinned. “Sure do, but let’s not tell your mum we said so. Gwen dear, you won’t tell Lily, will you?”

Gwen stared at her husband with a disapproving glance. “No, I suppose not.”

Molly stood up and smiled. “Are you Harry’s grandparents?”

Gwen nodded. “Yes, I am his grandmother and I have heard nothing but wonderful things about you, Molly, may I call you Molly? Harry has spoken nothing but kind words about you.”

Molly blushed. “Oh well, he’s such a wonderful young man!”

Gwen smiled. “He certainly is.”

Harry laughed as Molly began a conversation with his grandparents. “Well, now that their talking.”

Ginny grinned and kissed him softly. She felt him tense as all three of the Dursleys walked into the dining room. “Don’t do anything, love.”

Harry nodded. “Hello Aunt Petunia, Uncle Vernon, Dudley.”

Aunt Petunia nodded curtly at Harry. “Hello.”

Molly, Gwen, and Andrew stopped talking and Molly took a seat next to her husband as the Dursleys sat down at the table. Harry could tell that Molly was just dying to say a lot of things to them, but she was silent. Within ten minutes, Lupin, Tonks, Fred, George, Bill, Fleur, Ron, Hermione, Seamus, Lavender, Neville, and Luna were all sitting in the room as well and Dobby and Winky brought out tons of food. Like Molly, the house elves made enough to feed an army when they cooked.

Soon conversations flowed around the room and everyone was involved in something. Ginny had moved into the chair next to Harry, but she was holding his hand tightly and Harry could feel her uneasiness as Dudley’s gaze continued to loom over her in a greedy lustful way. Harry wondered how he dared after everything that he had endured for doing that very thing. He glanced over at Remus and his eyes flashed dangerously before he titled his head towards Dudley. Remus nodded and mouthed for him to ignore him; they would deal with him later. This seemed to momentarily cheer Harry up as he listened to Fred and George talk about their latest inventions for the joke shop.

“Man, Harry, you’ve got to come and check out the shop soon. We’re doing so well that we’re thinking about opening a second shop in Hogsmeade.” Fred explained.

Harry grinned. “Really? Congratulations, you guys must be doing really well than.”

George nodded. “We are. We already found a location too, and we can easily afford it. I mean, money will be tight for a while, but it will be well worth it.”

“Hey, you guys need a loan, you just tell me. I trust you guys completely! Oh and I forgot to tell you guys, Remus and I went through the attic at Grimmauld Place and I kept a bunch of stuff back that I thought you guys might be interested in. Maybe you can use it for the shop.”

Fred grinned. “Sounds good, and we might take you up on that loan if we’re too tight, but I think we’ll be fine. Thanks anyway.”

Harry grinned. “No problem. So how is the shop going to run with two different locations?”

George shrugged. “Well, the apartment over top is getting a little crowded … I mean when we have girls over, you know, one of us usually has to leave, even with two bedrooms. I’ll take over the new shop at Hogsmeade and Fred will run the one in Diagon Alley. Besides, Fred is getting pretty serious in his relationship … never thought that would happen before me.”

Fred shrugged. “Hey, when it happens, it happens, nothing that you can do!” He buttered a piece of toast and took a bite, winking at Ginny.

“Who are you dating, Fred?” Ginny asked.

Fred grinned. “Angelina Johnson. I ran into her in the summer and we started going out … it’s great, she’s great. But then again I think I always had a little thing for her.”

Ginny grinned. “That’s great! You two always did get along well.”

George shrugged. “I ran into Alicia Spinnet last week, did you know she’s engaged to Oliver Wood?”

“Really? They would be so cute together.” Ginny said.

Harry grinned as everyone finished up their breakfast. Ginny and Hermione brought Molly, Arthur, and Fleur out to see Harry’s parents and the Dursleys went into the living room to get away from the “freaks”, though to their utter disgust, Seamus, Lavender, Neville, and Luna followed them; so Harry walked over to Lupin. “Remus, I want Dudley to pay for what he did. I don’t think that he suffered enough.”

“What did Duddikins do?” Fred asked in a teasing voice. “Really, Harry, don’t you think that this childhood hatred has gone on far enough?”

George nodded. “Yeah, I mean we all know that he’s a git, Harry, but let bygones be bygones.”

Harry shook his head. “That’s not what this is about. It’s about what he did to Ginny.”

“Harry, she didn’t want anyone to know.” Lupin replied.

“No, she didn’t want her parents to know. She never said anything about her brothers.”

Fred’s teasing manner faded. “What did that fat git do to, Ginny? And where the hell were you at the time?”

Harry sighed. “I was getting rooms set up for company … and he … he tried to rape her! He broke her hand and he put bruises on her body. I healed them but … I want him to pay.”

“WHAT?” Bill exclaimed, standing up from the table. “He tried to rape my sister?”

Harry nodded. “Yes. I beat him up pretty good, bloodied him up. Remus tried to stop me and then I used a dark spell on him, the same one I used on Malfoy in sixth year.”

Ron gasped. “The one where it cuts bloody gashes all over his body?”

“Yeah … but Remus healed him … I want him to suffer more. Dobby told me this morning that he, Winky, and Maddy had a hand in beating him up a bit last night too. But it’s still not enough.”

Bill nodded. “Well, he’s certainly not going to get away with that.”

Lupin stood up. “Now come on, guys, I know that he did a terrible thing but you can’t kill him.”

“Why the hell not?” Bill demanded.

Lupin grinned. “I said that you couldn’t kill him … doesn’t mean you can’t make him suffer.”

Fred grinned wickedly. “I like the way your mind works, Remus. So what’s the plan?”

**********

By the time the afternoon came around, everyone was in the backyard for a game of Quidditch, including the Dursleys, who Harry had forced to go outside. He didn’t want them alone in the house. He had a shed full of brooms to use, so he passed them out to everyone who wanted to play, which was everyone outside of Molly, Hermione, Neville, Luna, Tonks (only because she was pregnant and Remus wouldn’t let her), Fleur, and the Dursleys. They split up the teams, trying to figure out how to play fairly. So the first team had Harry as chaser, Fred as a beater, Bill as keeper, and Lavender as a chaser. The other team had George as a beater, Ron as keeper, Seamus as chaser, and Ginny as chaser. They started the game, soaring around the pitch as Luna playfully commemorated from below.

As they whiled the hours away playing Quidditch, Tonks was torturing Dudley silently … which was part of the plan … and she did it quietly, so that no one noticed her doing anything. What she did was that she had a small electrical shock machine which she had received from Fred and George. It was one of their new inventions as a dark arts weapon. It was a tiny tack and she would whisper the name of the person that she wanted to shock, and then just press the button sporadically when she felt like it. Dudley was seated in a chair on the patio stuffing his face with the snacks that the house elves had put out, and every once in a while Tonks would let him have a good jolt. She felt pretty damn proud of herself every time too. She smiled as she thought about what the Weasley brothers had in store for Dudley Dursley. She grinned wickedly, thinking that he was definitely going to get what was coming to him. She watched him jolt again as the shock ran through him. He kept looking around, trying to figure out what was going on, but he couldn’t. She laughed to herself as she hit the button again. He so deserved pain after trying to rape Ginny.

When the Quidditch game was over, they sat outside and ate snacks as Aunt Petunia, Uncle Vernon, Remus, Tonks, Fleur, Molly, and Arthur went inside. He knew that Molly and Arthur were going to talk to his aunt and uncle inside. Ginny had given him a look of terror when he had insisted on Dudley staying outside with them, but he simply pulled her close and whispered. “Don’t worry.” Dudley had been told to stay outside with the rest of the “kids”. Bill had insisted on staying outside with them, saying that he wanted to visit with his siblings a bit. Fleur had smiled at him and kissed his cheek before going into the manor with the so-called grown-ups. Seamus, Lavender, Neville, Ginny, Luna, and Hermione had all wandered over to the indoor pool deciding to go for a swim, leaving Fred, George, Ron, Harry, and Bill alone with Dudley. Bill turned to give Dudley an icy stare.

“Do you have any idea what I would like to do you right now?” Bill asked his voice dripping with ice and a barely suppressed rage.

Dudley gulped. “I didn’t do anything.”

Bill laughed as Ron, Fred, George and Harry surrounded Dudley in his chair. “You didn’t do anything? You tried to rape my baby sister.”

Dudley shook his head, no, his fat bottom lip quivering. Harry thought that he looked pathetic. “But I didn’t.”

Bill looked furious. “Why you piece of shit!” He raised his fist and Ron grabbed his arm.

“Now Bill, be nice now … Dudley is a guest. And we wouldn’t want to hurt your hands, after all they are important for your job.” Then Ron turned and ploughed his fist into Dudley’s face. “There, all better now.”

Bill grinned. “Much better.”

Dudley looked terrified. He was cocky when it was one on one, but to have all of these people standing around him and looking down on him made him worry. “I didn’t deserve that.”

Fred glared at him. “Oh, you most certainly did! Here, Dud, want some candy?” Fred placed a piece of a Nosebleed Nougat in Dudley’s mouth. Dudley instantly began to pale and his nose began to bleed like crazy as the blood poured down his face. “Oh, does that bother you, Duddikins?”

Dudley nodded. “Make it stop!”

George grinned. “Sure.” He placed a piece of a Puking Pastilles from the skiving snackboxes into Dudley’s mouth and he began to vomit uncontrollably as he paled. “Oh, that must have been the wrong pill.”

Fred grinned. “I know just how to fix that.” He gave him another one from the skiving snackboxes, this one was a Fainting Fancy, shoving it down Dudley’s throat and grinning as he fainted. “So how long should we leave him here?”

Bill glared down at the vomit and blood covered Dudley as the blood continued to drip from his nose. “Oh I think that we should make him wake up, and hurt him a little more. No one hurts Ginny and gets away with it.”

George grinned. “Sure.” He grabbed the cure pill for the fainting skiving snackbox and forced it down Dudley’s throat. Dudley instantly woke up, only to vomit again as blood continued to fall from his nose. He was extremely pale now. “Here Dud, we’ve got another one for you.” He shoved another pill down Dudley’s throat, this one being a Fever Fudge which forced his fever to rise several degrees. As Dudley was burning up, Ron moved and smashed his fist into Dudley’s gut.

“You stupid git!”

They stood there and watched him suffer through the uncontrollable sickness for ten minutes before Fred pointed his wand at Dudley and tied him to the chair.

“Feel better, Dud?” Fred asked.

Dudley shook his head no tears pouring down his face. “No.”

Bill grinned. “Good … because do you know what I’d like to do? No … well I’d like to rip of your b —”

“BILL! FRED! GEORGE! RON! HARRY! WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING?” Ginny demanded as she watched them jump guiltily apart from Dudley.

Harry shrugged. “He deserves it, Gin.”

“You told my brothers?”

“Maybe.”

Ginny pulled out her wand and pointed it at Dudley. “Okay, listen up, you lying piece of shit! I have been worried and scared of you all morning, so I guess you get points there. What you did was … disgusting, and I only wish that I wouldn’t have been shocked so much, otherwise I would have done this.” She swished her wand and muttered a familiar incantation and seconds later Dudley had bat bogeys all over his body. Ginny smiled and turned to grin at her brothers and Harry. “I feel better now. Carry on.” She put her want back into her pocket and walked away.

Harry grinned after her. “I’m speechless.”

Bill nodded. “Me too, he looks pitiful. The bat bogey hex is supposed to be mildly painful … and itchy.”

“And it is that.” Fred said. “As I have suffered the impact from our dear sister on more than on occasion. Well, shall we carry on?”

George grinned. “I think so.” He pulled out his wand and pointed it at Dudley hitting him with the jelly legs curse.

“Good one,” Ron said before grinning wickedly. “Eat slugs.” He laughed as Dudley continued to vomit, bleed, and now vomit slugs as well. “Enjoying that.”

Fred grinned. “Let’s let him get a better taste of those slugs, George.”

George nodded. “Sure thing, Fred.” He stuffed the antidote pills down Dudley’s throat for each skiving snackbox and then he just watched as he vomited it up slugs, jelly legs wiggling, and looking disgusting, as he was covered in bat bogeys. “He looks good.”

Bill nodded. “I’d say so, how about if we just give him a bit of severing charm … and I think I know just what I want to cut off.” At Harry and his brother’s horrified expressions, he grinned. “I’m not that mean, though it would serve the git, right, I was thinking we’d start with like his hair and maybe freak him out a bit … like make pieces of his body disappear.”

George grinned. “I see.” George flicked his wand and using an invisibility charm made Dudley’s arm vanished. Dudley screamed and vomited three more slugs. “Oops, sorry, Dud, you didn’t need that arm did you?”

Bill laughed and vanished his leg next before muttering a fire charm and causing his other leg to catch fire. Dudley screamed again and Fred put the fire out.

“Now come on, Bill, play nice.”

Bill sighed. “Oh alight.” He pointed his wand at Dudley again, this time making him break out in red blotchy hives. He was thinking about possibly setting fire to his balls when he froze, his wand in the air.

“WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU FIVE DOING TO THAT BOY?” Molly exclaimed as she shoved them all out of the way angrily.

Bill glared at his mother. “We’re trying to make him pay for what’s he done.”

Molly glared at her eldest son. “William, I thought that you would know better by now! You’re a grown man!”

Bill shrugged. “Yeah, well, this git tried to rape my sister; he’s not getting off easily.”

Molly stopped and her gaze flickered back to the five angry men standing in front of her. “He what?”

Harry stepped forward. “Ginny didn’t want you to know. She was afraid that you’d worry, but yesterday, he tried to rape her. She got away before he could, but that doesn’t excuse his behaviour.”

Molly looked at them in shock for a moment, and then she turned her gaze over at Dudley. He had dried blood and vomit all over and he had soiled himself in his fear. He had cuts and bruises on his face from Ron’s fist and the ring he wore on his hand. He was still throwing up slugs and was half invisible, covered in jelly legs, bat bogies, red blotchy hives, and he had burn marks on his body. “You are a despicable man! Finite Incantatem.” All of the spells disappeared and Dudley was simply battered, sickly, and bruised. George sighed in frustration; the git needed to suffer more. Then to everyone’s surprise, Molly smacked Dudley upside the head so hard that he almost fell out of the chair. Then she smacked him again. “HOW DARE YOU LAY A HAND ON MY DAUGHTER? YOU ROTTEN SPOILED SON OF A —”

“MOLLY!” Arthur exclaimed, coming out and pulling his wife away from Dudley as Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon came rushing out of the house.

“Dudley!” Aunt Petunia shrieked, running to take her son in her arms as much as she could. “Oh, Dudley boy, what happened to you, oh my poor baby?”

“Arthur, the boys say he tried to rape Ginny.” Molly replied as calmly as she could as she tried to smack Dudley again.

“What?” Arthur asked; his voice so cold that it sent chills down Harry’s spine. Harry had never once heard Arthur Weasley’s voice sound like that before. He turned to look at Harry, Fred, George, Ron, and Bill, who nodded at him. Then he walked over to the Dursleys and slammed his fist into Dudley’s gut. “Go to hell!”

Then he turned and brought his crying and angry wife back into the house. Bill grinned. “See, they understood.”

Fred laughed. “Wish we could have done more.”

Harry turned to his aunt and uncle who were coddling Dudley like a baby and looking at his hurts. “He deserved that.”

Uncle Vernon glared up at him. “HOW DARE YOU LAY A HAND ON MY BOY? USING THAT … THAT THING TO PUT SPELLS ON HIM … HITTING HIM THAT WAY! WHY YOU’RE ALL A BUNCH OF … OF HOOLIGANS!”

Harry shrugged. “Maybe we are, but he deserved it. I’m serious. If he ever lays a hand on my fiancée again, or any other woman here for that matter, I’ll kill him. That’s a fact. And Dudley, be thankful that’s all we did, because if you ever try to rape someone again, your punishment will be a hell of a lot worse.”

Then he turned and walked back into the house, ignoring the shocked responses from his aunt and uncle and the loud smack that told him that his Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia had both hit Dudley.

*********

Everyone pretty much left Potter Manor after the encounter in the backyard. Harry didn’t mind, he was eager to get away from the Dursleys. He talked to Lupin and since they were going away on their honeymoon, they agreed to let the Dursleys move into Grimmauld Place where Kingsley would keep an eye on them. Harry no longer wanted them in his home … well, at least in Dudley’s case. Once they were gone, everyone else headed back. When Harry arrived back at Hogwarts with his friends he sighed in relief … the weekend’s bad points had far-out voted the good ones. Then he remembered his adventure with Ginny that morning in the shower and he grinned wickedly as Ginny walked over to him and took a seat on his lap in the common room.

“What are you grinning at, Harry? My mum and dad were horrified that I had almost been … well, it’s not a grinning manner!” Ginny replied.

Harry kissed her softly. “I know, love … I was thinking about making love to you in the shower this morning.”

“Harry!” Ginny exclaimed playfully, leaning in to kiss him softly. “Not so loud, others will hear you.”

He grinned. “So what … let them be jealous?”

Ginny laughed and wrapped her arms around him. “I love you, Harry.”

He smiled. “I love you, too.” Then he brought his lips down to hers, bringing memories of their lovemaking, back to mind.
Reviews 1717
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear