Search:

SIYE Time:1:56 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Harry Potter and the Prophecy Fulfilled
By Breanie

- Text Size +

Category: Post-HBP
Characters:Albus Dumbledore, Draco Malfoy, Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, Minerva McGonagall, Neville Longbottom, Nymphadora Tonks, Remus Lupin, Ron Weasley, Severus Snape, Sirius Black
Genres: Comedy, Fluff, Humor
Warnings: Death, Sexual Situations, Violence
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 1717
Summary: This is my version of the 7th book of what i think should really happen. What happened when Harry broke up with Ginny? What happens when Harry realizes his mistake? What will he do? How does he decide to go after the horcruxes? Read on to see. Summary of the first chapter: It takes place on the train ride home from Hogwarts directly after 6th year. Harry decides that he needs to talk to Ginny and then he is faced with the dreaded return of going back to the Dursleys.
Hitcount: Story Total: 323794; Chapter Total: 8965





Author's Notes:
A/N: Hey everybody – sorry it took so long for the next chapter but I had to study hard for my midterms – I had 4 on the same day!! It was insane. However, now the chapters will hopefully be posted quickly again. I’m dedicating this chapter to my friend Saz J – I recommend everyone look for her fanfics - Harry Potter and the True Meaning of Destiny – I’ve been helping her out with some editing and let me tell you it is great! I can’t wait to read what will happen next! So please go check it out. I hope you enjoy the next chapter, please review!! newly edited!!




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Chapter XLVII – Peaceful Relations

Harry and Ginny left the hospital with Ron and Hermione a few hours later. They were keeping Molly overnight to run some tests just to make sure that she was truly alright. Ron and Hermione headed to Potter Manor to inform Dobby, Winky, and Maddy about the sudden increase in guests, while Harry and Ginny headed to Grimmauld Place. They said goodbye and each couple went their separate ways.

Harry and Ginny arrived at Grimmauld Place and knocked on the front door since Harry had held Ginny in his arms so that she could side apparate on their way to London. Tonks opened the door, grinning when she saw them. At four months pregnant, she was beginning to show a bit of a belly. Ginny smiled when she saw her.

“Hi Tonks, how’s the baby doing? And how are you and Remus doing?”

Tonks grinned. “Wonderful, I couldn’t feel better. Remus is doing great and of course the baby is doing just fine. Come on in, you two.” She opened the door and led them inside, where they took a seat in the living room.

Harry grinned as he looked around. In the week that he had been absent, Tonks and Remus had decorated the living room into a liveable room. He thought it looked great. The walls were painted in a soft blue and the tables and furniture were all warm and inviting. It made him smile to think that together they were making the house liveable for a family. “Wow, it looks great. You and Remus did a great job.”

Tonks smiled. “Thanks. Since I’ve been on desk duty I’ve had some extra time on my hands so I figured that I might as well begin decorating. This place really needed a nice pick me up — honestly this place was dead depressing, ducks, I prefer this pretty blue myself.”

Ginny grinned. “I love it! The blue is so pretty and it really brightens up the room.”

Tonks grinned. “Thanks.” She turned at the sound in the doorway and gave a small smile to Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia, who were standing in the doorway, looking around as if they were unsure at what they were supposed to do. “Come on in and sit down, you two, Harry and Ginny don’t bite.” She waited until the Dursleys took a seat and then she winked at Harry. “Much. I’ll just go get Remus, now shall I? Would you two like something to drink? Maybe some tea?”

Harry and Ginny both asked for tea and then took a seat across from his aunt and uncle. Aunt Petunia cleared her throat before speaking as if she wasn’t sure how to go about in starting a polite conversation. And even weirder was that she wanted to.

“So how are you? And you too, Ginny?”

“Alright.”

Ginny nodded. “I’m good.”

Aunt Petunia smiled. “That’s good.”

“Did you bring Dudley to that healer I told you too, Healer Murphy?” Harry asked.

Aunt Petunia nodded. “Yes. He’s doing better already. Your medicine works much faster than ours does. Vernon and I can’t believe how much of a difference there is in him already. It’s hardly been a week since he began being treated.”

Ginny smiled, reaching over to interlock her fingers with Harry’s. “I’m glad that he’s doing better. Healer Murphy is one of the best, and I’ve heard that he’s worked with muggles before, which is why I gave Harry that particular name. I thought that it would be best for Dudley to talk with someone who was familiar with and not ignorant to the ways of muggles.”

Aunt Petunia nodded. “Oh, thank you. He is doing much better. He talks about his problems and all that and he’s … I’m not sure what the right word would be.”

“Nicer.” Uncle Vernon barked softly. “He has manners now, or is starting too, and he actually listens to us when we speak for once. Whenever we ask the doctor how he’s doing he always tells us that he is learning the error of his ways.”

Harry nodded, even though he silently wondered for how long Dudley would continue to learn the errors of his ways. “Well, I’m glad he’s doing better anyway. Are you guys comfortable here?”

Uncle Vernon nodded. “Yes, it’s fine.”

Harry nodded as Remus and Tonks came back into the room. “Hey Remus.”

“Harry, Ginny, what a wonderful surprise!” Remus said as he took a seat and Tonks handed them their tea. “What can I do for you?”

“Well, actually we sort of have some bad news which is why we’re here.” Harry said apologetically. “The Burrow was attacked by the same six Death Eaters that attacked the Dursleys. Molly was injured and she’s in St. Mungo’s, but she’s doing just fine and should be released tomorrow so there’s no need to worry. The house however is completely destroyed and is literally gone. Hermione and I found it very interesting that every single one of their belongings in the house were left completely in tact. I mean, nothing was destroyed at all, even though the house was simply ash. Have you ever heard of a spell that would do something like that?” Harry asked.

Remus looked thoughtful for a moment. “I have heard of a demolishing spell but it would of course destroy everything not leave things behind. The only thing that I can think of is that whoever did the spell must not have done it properly. But I’ll look into it. Tonks, what do you think?”

Tonks shrugged. “Same thing. They can’t have done the spell properly, otherwise it should have worked.”

Harry nodded. “I suspected that. Anyway, I had all of the Weasleys things moved to Potter Manor so everyone will be living there for a while.” He looked over at his aunt and uncle. “Are they giving you much trouble?”

Remus shook his head. “No, it’s fine, Harry. We get along quite nicely actually.” He replied giving the Dursleys a weird look that told Harry their getting along nicely might have had some threats involved between them. “They’re close to St. Mungo’s here, so there is no reason to have them moved.”

Ginny smiled. “Thanks Remus, Harry and I appreciate what you are doing for his relatives.”

Remus smiled. “Anytime.”

Ginny moved closer to Harry, leaning over to kiss his cheek before they stood up together. Harry smiled, “Thanks for the tea, but we’ve got to head back to Potter Manor, get things organized for when everyone comes over. I just wanted to tell you what happened so that you wouldn’t worry when you tried to contact anyone at the Burrow.”

Remus nodded. “Of course, thanks for coming. Good luck on your first practice, that’s coming up soon, isn’t it?”

“Yeah, it is. Alright see you later.”

Harry and Ginny hugged Remus and Tonks and waved goodbye and then with Ginny in his arms, they Apparated to Potter Manor.

*********

Later on that evening, once everyone was in bed, Harry went downstairs and into the study. He moved the book aside and let himself into the training room below. He pulled his tee shirt, socks and shoes off, so that he was standing in nothing but a pair of sweat pants when he turned to the portrait on the wall.

“Hello Harry, you look like your ready for a fight.” Joe replied.

Harry nodded. “I am.” He pointed his wand at the portrait and a second later, Joe stood in front of him. “Thanks for being here for me to fight.”

Joe grinned. “No problem, after all this is what I’m here for. Let’s go.”

Within minutes, Harry was involved in heavy combat with Joe and other images that Joe had made appear to come at Harry from different sides. He fought hard and without magic, enjoying the feel of his fist smashing into people as he wished it was Draco Malfoy’s face he was hitting. The anger that he had held inside of him all day over everything that had happened to the Burrow and to Molly finally let loose against the magical images of the foes that Harry was fighting. As he fought them and slammed his fist into their faces, ducking blows and dodging punches, he felt the satisfaction of the fight slowly making a dent in his anger.

That’s where Ginny found him when she slid down the slide two hours later. She had went into his room to see if he was alright and when she hadn’t found him downstairs she knew that he had come down for a fight. She stood back and watched him, grinning at the way his gorgeous muscles flexed in his back as he fought the training images around him. She wondered what it was like to fight such images because they were only partially solid and not real, but then again they were real but made from magic. She wasn’t sure how to explain it. She shook the thoughts from her head and focused her attention back on Harry. He had obviously been down here a while, due to the sweat that was dripping down his back, yet he still seemed to be in a full-fledged rage, and it didn’t seem to be dying down a bit. Ginny sighed and walked over to him, grinning at Joe who smiled at her before making all of the images disappear around Harry.

“Joe, I wasn’t finished!” Harry said angrily. “I still need to fight.”

Ginny slipped her arms around his waist from behind, resting her cheek against his back. “Yes, you are.”

Harry had tensed as soon as she had touched him. “Ginny, get away from me; I'm too angry right now. It’s not safe, I don’t know what I might do.”

Ginny kissed his back and kept her arms locked around his waist. “You won’t hurt me.”

“Ginny, I’m serious, get away!”

Ginny stayed exactly where she was, turning only so that she was in front of him, her arms still locked around him. “No. Harry, you’ve been fighting long enough, let the anger go.” She knew how powerful he was, and she knew that she had every right to be afraid of Harry when he was in such a rage because he was powerful, and if that power went to far beyond his control … well, she didn’t know what would happen, but she also loved and trusted him with everything that she had, and she knew in her heart that he wasn’t going to hurt her. “I love you.” She felt his sigh and the anger slowly leaving his body, exhaustion taking its place.

“You’re a brat, you know that.”

Ginny laughed and threw her arms up around his neck to kiss him softly. “But I’m your brat.”

He grinned and kissed her nose, but then his face grew serious again. “Gin, honestly though, I could have hurt you. Don’t ever come near me when I’m in a rage like that.”

“I will do whatever I want to, Mr. Potter, and besides I’m the only one who can take that rage away from you.” She kissed him again, this time lingering over it longer and pressing her body up against his. “I went to go find you in the master bedroom and you weren’t there.”

“Oh? And why would you be coming into my bedroom in the middle of the night, my lady?” Harry asked in a teasing tone.

Ginny smiled. “I was going to seduce you.”

Harry’s left eye brow rose slightly. “Really? So what stopped you?”

Ginny kissed his shoulders gently. “You were down here and angry.”

Harry scooped her up into his arms and carried her over into a small change room just to the side of the training room, closing the door behind him, and dropping her down on the chesterfield below. “I’m not angry any more.”

Ginny laughed and gently ran her fingers through his hair. “I love you, Harry.”

Harry smiled down at her. “I love you too.” Then he let his hand slide under the nightgown she wore and he brought his mouth back to hers.

*******

The next morning, Harry went downstairs to find Remus’ head in the fire and Dobby trying to explain to him that Harry was still asleep. “No Dobby, I’m up now. Hey Remus, what’s up?”

Remus turned to Harry and grinned. “Good, I really didn’t want to do this without you knowing first. But, I’m afraid that the Dursleys have to go back to Potter Manor. Dudley will be staying at St. Mungo’s for a while, but Tonks and I are going out of town on official ministry business and we can’t leave them alone here in the house.”

Harry nodded. “That’s fine. Just my aunt and uncle? No Dudley?”

Remus smiled. “No Dudley.”

Harry grinned. “Awesome, alright then they can come over whenever. And don’t worry about it, Remus, I owe you one for taking them in, in the first place I mean they aren’t even your responsibility.”

“Not a problem, Harry. Alright, they will be coming with me through floo in a moment then. Tonks is going ballistic. She’s not allowed to floo or apparate when she’s pregnant you know, it can be dangerous for the baby.” With a small pop his head disappeared and a moment later, he came through the fire with Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon.

“Tell Tonks I said hey, and that I told her to take care of my godchild.” Harry said, grinning.

Remus laughed. “I will, we’ll talk to you when we get back, Harry.” He pulled Harry into a hug and then stepped into the fire and was gone.

Harry turned to look at his aunt and uncle, who had pulled two tiny parcels from their pockets. “What’s that?”

“Our luggage.” Aunt Petunia replied. “Your friend Remus said that you could fix it.”

Harry nodded and quickly enlarged them for his aunt and uncle. “Alright, Dobby, bring the luggage up to a spare bedroom for the Dursleys and you two can come into the dining room with me I guess. I was heading that way for breakfast.”

Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia nodded as they followed Harry into the dining room and took a seat. Hermione was sitting there eating toast and reading the newspaper. “Good morning!”

Harry grinned. “Hello, you’re up early and awful cheerful too.”

Hermione shrugged. “I couldn’t sleep. I’m too excited with this school plan, and then I felt guilty for tossing and turning next to Ron, so I just decided to come down.” She blushed as if she had just realized what she had said. “I mean … well okay, I snuck into Ron’s room.”

Harry laughed. “It’s me Hermione, just where do you think Ginny spent the night?” When she only grinned knowingly he laughed. “Anyway, I think the school idea is brilliant. Don’t even worry about it. Anything interesting in the paper today?” Harry asked, wondering if they had written anything about the Burrow.

Hermione nodded. “Well there’s an article here about the Burrow being destroyed and about Arthur’s new reforms that he came out with last night. A manhunt is beginning to look for the six escaped Death Eaters. They’ve talked to the muggle prime minister as well. British Intelligence and the Aurors are out looking for them right now, so hopefully they will be caught soon.”

“Yeah … man if I ever get my hands on Malfoy I’m going to kill him.”

Hermione nodded. “They’ll find him, Harry. Here listen to this, it sounds like the ministry is on the right track for once:

THE MINISTRY OF MAGIC GETS SERIOUS!
Written By: Donna Santa Maria

The newly appointed Minister of Magic, Arthur Weasley is serious about making some serious reforms in the magical community. Yesterday afternoon, the six escaped Death Eaters who have been causing trouble all over Britain made a huge, and very stupid mistake. Bellatrix Lestrange, Draco Malfoy, Lucius Malfoy, Vincent Crabbe, Gregory Goyle, and Pansy Parkinson, escaped through the Aurors’ grasp after Harry Potter defeated Lord Voldemort two months ago. The six of them have been on the run ever since and have been causing problems in both the muggle and magical world. Yesterday was the last straw for the minister when they managed to get past his protective wards and destroyed his home in Ottery St. Catchpole injuring his wife Molly, who is still at St. Mungo’s. The Minister informs us that his wife is doing fine, and that she was not seriously injured.

Aurors have been searching for them since they escaped but to no avail. The minister plans to put a stop to their running, and has ordered a manhunt for the entire community. The minister was in meetings all last night with the muggle prime minister explaining the dangers of these people. The prime minister was in perfect understanding of the problems and was more than willing to help if it kept his community safe as well.

“He was good sport about it.” Minister Weasley replies when we asked him how the meeting went. “I explained why we were looking for them, and why it was important that we find them. I told him that we had our Aurors looking as well as the Magical Law Enforcement, but that it didn’t seem to be enough at the moment. He suggested using the muggle please-men” [people who work in a similar job as the Magical Law Enforcement] “and he also offered to use British Intelligence. So the entire British Isles are looking for them. They should be captured soon, and we can only hope that nothing else happens before then.”

The Minister has also worked hard with the council to make some reforms up to help the community out. We have provided a list of a few of the important ones below:

1. Get a copy of the defensive spell lists and how to use them from the Ministry of Magic.
2. Learn how to properly protect your home from intruders — the Ministry can help you set up the proper precautions.
3. Just be prepared for anything — the dark lord may be gone, but there are still evil people out there to worry about.

There are some more points and of course some basic reforms or changes that have been made in the ministry itself that the public can know by going to check the sheet which can be found in the entranceway of the Ministry of Magic. The whole community is working to make sure that everyone is kept safe and the Minister says: “As long as people want to be safe, they will work to keep themselves and those around them safe. We can’t ask for much more, so it is our job to make sure that we keep them safe.”

Let us hope that these last few stragglers of Death Eaters are caught and properly punished soon, so that we can put this dreadful war behind us all.


“Well, it’s good to know that Arthur is making good changes within the Ministry of Magic.” Harry said when Hermione finished reading the newspaper.

Hermione nodded. “Yes, and I like the idea of showing people how to properly protect their homes. Last time the ministry did that their ideas were garbage. At least this time we know they will actually be useful.”

“Yeah. It’s cool that British Intelligence and the police are working on finding them too. That gives them less of a chance of continuing to escape.”

Uncle Vernon spoke up, causing Harry to remember that his aunt and uncle were still in the room. “Do you mean to tell me that our prime minister knows about … about you?”

Harry laughed. “Yeah, how else do you think we get along here? The Minister of Magic has to explain to him what is going on in his country when there is unexplained deaths and different things going on like bridges exploding and weird things in the sky that muggles can’t explain. The prime minister never knows of course until he gets that position, and then he doesn’t tell anyone because who would believe him? I believe they have an understanding.”

Uncle Vernon looked shocked by this and decided not to speak anymore about it. He seemed to be lost in thought. Harry just grinned and turned back to Hermione.

“So, any other interesting articles in there?”

Hermione nodded. “Here’s an interesting article. Listen to this:”

HARRY POTTER MAKES AN APPEARANCE AT THE MINISTRY OF MAGIC:
Written By: Emily Verrickson

Harry Potter, age 17, made an appearance at the Ministry of Magic yesterday with his friends Ron Weasley, 18, Hermione Granger, 18, and his fiancée Ginny Weasley, 16. The four of them went into a private meeting with the Minister of Magic himself. The reason for this meeting remains unknown, though some people say that it may have not been important, since Arthur Weasley is the father of both Ginny and Ron, however, the viewers are always curious to see what Harry Potter is doing next.

Harry begins his Quidditch practice next week for the Pride of Portree, and girls everywhere are screaming his name.
Witch Weekly has been hinting that their may be an interview with Mr. Potter in the future. Let’s keep our fingers crossed.

“What the hell? That’s a waste of paper; they don’t even have a story there!” Harry demanded.

Hermione laughed. “You are the story, Harry. Anything with your name in it and people want to read it.”

Harry sighed. “I know. And what’s this about an interview with Witch Weekly? I didn’t agree to any interview.”

Hermione laughed. “Wishful thinking, perhaps?”

Harry grinned. “Maybe.” He grinned when Dobby placed bacon and eggs in front of him. “Wow, thanks Dobby.” He began to eat happily as the Dursleys began their meal as well, his happiness over the food making him forget about the stupid article about him.

When he was finished, Ginny came downstairs and slid into his lap kissing him softly. “Good morning.”

“Hello, to you too.” He replied, leaning in to nibble at her lips. “Sorry for leaving you up there alone, but I was hungry.”

Ginny laughed. “I forgive you.” She helped herself to some of the food on the table that sat in platters everywhere and wiggled comfortably in Harry’s lap before turning and giving him a sweet smile when she felt his discomfort. “I love you.”

Harry laughed and slipped his arms around her waist, leaning over to nibble at her ear. “I love you too. Even if you are a brat.” She laughed and playfully hit him in the arm.

Arthur was already gone for the day and he would be bringing Molly back on his way home from work, so with only Ron and Charlie left sleeping, the house seemed quiet. Harry turned to his aunt and uncle. “What do you two plan to do today?”

Aunt Petunia looked down at her plate. “We … we were actually hoping to talk to you about something.”

Harry nodded. “Sure. When you’re done come on into the living room and we’ll talk. What about you, Hermione? Are you and Ron doing something?”

“We’re just going to hang out in muggle London and go see a show since you start Quidditch soon, and then we were going to visit Mrs. Weasley. Charlie plans to go straight to the hospital and then he has something planned with Bill.”

“Alright. That sounds fun. Ginny and I were planning and on heading down to St. Mungo’s later on as well.” Harry stood up, lifting Ginny up with him. “Well, I’m going to go into the living room then.”

Ginny followed him and snuggled up next to him on the couch. “What do you think your aunt and uncle want to talk to you about?”

Harry shrugged. “No clue. You’ll stay with me, right? I don’t want to talk to them alone again.”

Ginny smiled and reached up to kiss him softly. “Always.” Their kiss became something much deeper, and might have progressed into more interesting snogging if a loud cough hadn’t come from the doorway. They broke apart to see Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia standing there.

“Well, are you going to have a seat?” Harry asked.

The two of them took a seat on the couch across from Harry and Ginny. Uncle Vernon leaned back and didn’t say anything, he simply nodded at his wife in a gesture that Harry had never once seen him do. To Harry it looked like he was actually giving her permission to do something, something that he had never before done.

“Harry, Vernon and I … well, we just … we wanted to thank you for everything that you have done for us. To keep us safe from these eaters, and of course everything that you’ve done to help Dudley. You also showed us … well, you showed us the story of your life and helped us to understand what terrible people we were, and why Dudley may be the way he is.” She swallowed before she continued, as if what she wanted to say was too much for her to bear. “So I’d like to show you some memories of mine. Can I put them in that silvery thing like you did?”

Harry looked surprised at that. He shrugged. “I don’t know. I don’t think so, I mean the only way that I know how to do it is through a wand, and you’re a muggle.”

“Oh,” Aunt Petunia replied softly, looking slightly crestfallen.

Ginny sat up, grinning. “I bet Dumbledore knows of a way to do so. He’s a genius!”

Harry grinned. “Good idea, love, we should go ask him.”

Ginny shook her head. “Nah, you stay here. It won’t take long. I’ll floo over there right now and find out how to do it.”

Harry kissed her softly. “Thanks.” He watched her hurry out of the room and then he turned his attention back to his relatives. “What exactly did you want to show me?”

Aunt Petunia began to wring her hands together nervously. “Ithoughtthatmaybeyouwouldliketoseetheme moriesthatIhaveofyourparents.” She gushed out quickly.

“Huh?”

Aunt Petunia sighed and took a deep breath. “I thought that maybe you would like to see the memories that I have of your parents.”

Harry’s mouth dropped open. He was shocked that she would even consider doing so. Here she was offering him the one thing that he had wanted most when he was a child. “Why?”

“Well, I just thought you would be interested and —“

“No,” Harry interrupted. “Why now? That was all I ever wanted when I was a child. I just wanted to know who my parents were and what kind of people they had been and I thought well you were my mum’s sister; surely you would have some exciting memories to tell me, but nothing. Yet now you suddenly want to share them?”

Aunt Petunia shrugged. “I figured it was the least I could do after everything that you have done for me.”

Harry stared at her in surprise. “Yeah, I would love to see the memories of my parents. I only have a few myself, most of them came when I was in Godric’s Hollow.”

Aunt Petunia nodded. “I’m surprised that you have any at all.”

“Me too. Though the first one I had wasn’t exactly every little boy’s dream, but it was the only one I had so I cherished it.”

Uncle Vernon spoke for the first time. “What was the first one?”

Harry turned and looked over at his uncle. “My first memory of my parents, was hearing them die.”

Neither his aunt nor his uncle said anything else after that. Harry sat in the silence, praying that Ginny would be back soon. Within five minutes, she came into the room grinning.

“There’s a way!”

Harry grinned. “Great! What do we have to do?”

Ginny smiled and put Harry’s pensive on the table. “I grabbed it from your room on the way in. Okay, so you have to hold your wand to your aunt’s head and she has to concentrate on the memory she wants you to see first and it should work the same as it does for you.”

Harry grinned. “Wow, that’s easier then I thought it was going to be. You up for that, Aunt Petunia?”

Aunt Petunia nodded and closed her eyes. “Yes.”

Harry saw a muscle clench in his uncle’s face, but he didn’t say anything. “Alright, concentrate really hard on the memory that you want me to see first, once it’s there in your mind tell me.” When she nodded at him, he placed his wand on her temple and watched as a silvery string came from the tip and he placed it into the pensive. “Is there more than one?”

“Yes.”

Within ten minutes, Harry had placed all of the memories that his aunt was willing to share with him into his pensive. “Alright, so this is everything?”

Aunt Petunia nodded. “Every single memory that I have of my sister and your father both before and after she met James, well, at least the important ones.”

Harry nodded at his aunt. “Thanks for that.” Then he stirred the silvery substance, and holding Ginny’s hand in his, the two of them slipped into the memories of the pensive.
Reviews 1717
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear