Search:

SIYE Time:22:27 on 28th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Harry Potter and the Prophecy Fulfilled
By Breanie

- Text Size +

Category: Post-HBP
Characters:Albus Dumbledore, Draco Malfoy, Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, Minerva McGonagall, Neville Longbottom, Nymphadora Tonks, Remus Lupin, Ron Weasley, Severus Snape, Sirius Black
Genres: Comedy, Fluff, Humor
Warnings: Death, Sexual Situations, Violence
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 1717
Summary: This is my version of the 7th book of what i think should really happen. What happened when Harry broke up with Ginny? What happens when Harry realizes his mistake? What will he do? How does he decide to go after the horcruxes? Read on to see. Summary of the first chapter: It takes place on the train ride home from Hogwarts directly after 6th year. Harry decides that he needs to talk to Ginny and then he is faced with the dreaded return of going back to the Dursleys.
Hitcount: Story Total: 323790; Chapter Total: 8912





Author's Notes:
please review!!




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Chapter LI – The Quidditch Ball

Harry dressed in his emerald green dress robes for the ball as he stood downstairs, waiting for the Dursleys. The three of them came downstairs at ten to seven all dressed and ready to go. Harry nodded at them.

“I have to go pick up Ginny so I’m going to send you three by portkey. The ministry knows some muggles are arriving so they have set up a portkey landing zone.” Harry explained. “All you have to do is hold onto this item and in five minutes it will transport you to the ball. You’ll feel a pull at your naval but it doesn’t hurt so don’t worry.” When the Dursleys merely nodded at him, Harry sighed. “I’m going to wait until the portkey takes you away before I go to get Ginny. Do not let go of the portkey, understand?”

He waited until the last minute and then counted down so that the Dursleys knew when it would go. He watched them disappear and then he Disapparated, heading to the Burrow. He knocked on the front door, grinning at the sound of movement from inside. He was so glad that the house had been rebuilt; it didn’t seem the same for the Weasleys not to live in the Burrow.

Bill opened the door and grinned at Harry. “Hey come on in.”

Harry grinned. “You coming too? Ron said that he didn’t think you and Fleur were going to make it.”

Bill grinned. “We weren’t going to, but Fleur managed to get the night off at the last minute. Ginny should be down in a bit.”

Harry nodded as he said hello to all of the Weasleys. Molly and Arthur Disapparated to head to the ball as did Bill and Fleur; Charlie brought his girlfriend Sandy, the same ditzy blonde girl that Ginny had complained about from the wedding, and the one that Ginny couldn’t believe he was still dating. Fred and George were supposed to meet everyone there with their dates. Ron had gone to pick up Hermione and they would be traveling from her parents’ house. Harry stood downstairs in the kitchen waiting for Ginny.

She was a few minutes late, but he didn’t mind, she always looked incredible. He heard movement on the stairs and he grinned up at her as he saw her coming down. She wore a green silk dress the same colour as his eyes. It tied around her neck and cut low at the bodice in a modest yet suggestive way. It was long and slim, fitted to her body in a way as if it was made for her. Harry knew that Ginny did make many of her own clothes, so it was possible that it had been made for her. She had pinned up her hair in curls and she wore nothing but her emerald and diamond engagement ring. Harry remembered that gorgeous emerald and diamond tear drop necklace that he had found at Godric’s Hollow and he pictured it on her as she walked towards him.

“Well, how do I look?” Ginny asked, smiling at him.

Harry grinned. “Enchanting. You are so beautiful. I have something for you at Potter Manor, do you mind making a stop?”

Ginny eyed him quizzically. “No, what is it?”

Harry grinned, taking her hand in his and kissing it softly. “A surprise.” He pulled her close and they Apparated into the master bedroom. Harry headed over to the jewellery box that had belonged to his mum and he began to sort through it until he found the necklace, bracelet, and earrings. He stared down at them for a moment and he remembered that the first time that he had seen them he had pictured them on Ginny, almost a year ago. He smiled and turned around. “I found these at Godric’s Hollow; they were my mum’s, but they would look incredible on you tonight.”

He held out the earrings first. They were white gold and delicate little emerald tear drops with an outline of diamonds. Ginny gasped. “Harry, I couldn’t wear something that exquisite. Those must have cost a fortune!”

Harry grinned. “I wouldn’t know, I didn’t buy them, they belonged to my mum. You know that they would look incredible on you, and they match your dress. Come on, Gin, the first time I laid eyes on these I pictured them on you. Will you please wear them tonight, for me?”

Ginny sighed and managed a small smile. “Well, when you put it that way.” She took the earrings from him and put them in her ears. The emeralds and diamonds twinkled back at her in the mirror. “They’re beautiful, Harry.”

Harry smiled. “So are you.” He put his hands on her hips as she looked into the mirror over the dresser, then he took the white gold diamond chain with the emerald tear drop and slipped it around her neck, tying the clasp so that the tear drop sat right above her breasts, bringing attention to the elegant dip of her gown but taking the attention to the gorgeous emerald.

“Harry,” Ginny breathed as she touched the emerald with her fingers.

“Wait, there’s a bracelet too.” He took her right wrist and slipped the matching bracelet on. It was white gold with emeralds and diamonds in the centre. “There, now you’re perfect.”

Ginny looked at herself in the mirror and sighed. “I feel like a queen!” She said, laughing.

Harry kept his hands placed gently on her waist. “You deserve to be. And as the future Lady Potter, I plan to treat you like one.” Then he leaned down to plant a small kiss on her neck, inhaling the flowery scent that rose up to meet him. “Are you ready to go?”

Ginny nodded, turning in his arms and kissing him softly on the lips. “I love you.”

Harry grinned. “I love you too.”

“Harry, I don’t need all of this fancy jewellery and things you know. I haven’t ever had them, so I hardly need them now. I only want you.”

Harry smiled at her, taking her hand in his. “I know, that’s why I do it. Come on, let’s go to the ball.”

**********

When Harry and Ginny arrived at the ball, they found it packed with people. The first person that Harry recognized was the beater Johnny Moredo. Johnny noticed him and grinned. He had his arm wrapped around a very pregnant beautiful woman with long dark brown hair and bright blue eyes.

“Harry, how are you?” Johnny asked grinning.

“I’m fine, how are you?”

Johnny grinned. “Just great. This going to be an awesome party! Harry, I’d like for you to meet my wife Annie, Annie, this is our team’s new seeker, Harry Potter.”

Annie smiled warmly. “It’s lovely to meet you.”

Harry nodded. “Same goes. This is my fiancée Ginny Weasley, Johnny is one of our team’s beaters.”

Johnny grinned and took Ginny’s hand kissing it softly. “Harry is lucky a man.”

Ginny grinned. “Don’t I know it. It’s nice to meet you.”

They spoke to Johnny and Annie for a few moments before they headed off to mingle with more people. Harry was glad that Ginny was there because she seemed to know more about mingling then he did. He grinned when he noticed Dave Simon coming towards him.

“Harry, who’s the babe?”

Harry laughed. “This is my fiancée, Ginny Weasley, Gin; this is our other beater, Dave Simon.”

Ginny smiled at him. “Nice to meet you.”

Dave grinned. “Same, no wonder why Potter’s been keeping you to himself, you’re beautiful.”

Ginny blushed. “Thank you.”

Dave winked at her. “Save me a dance, sweetheart,” then he waved goodbye and headed off in another direction.

“Ladies man?” Ginny asked Harry curiously.

Harry shrugged. “Guess so. He’s the only guy on the team who is currently single. Oh, there’s Savannah. She’s the one that caused Ron’s tongue to fall out of his mouth when she spoke.” When Ginny only laughed he pulled her over to the pretty blonde with the big blue eyes. “Hey Savannah.”

Savannah grinned at Harry when she saw him, leaning over to kiss his cheek. “Well hello handsome. How are you?”

“I’m good, I’d like for you to meet my fiancée, Ginny, and this is Savannah MacDonald, one of the chasers.”

Savannah smiled warmly at Ginny and held out her hand. “It’s nice to meet you. Harry talks about you all of the time. I heard you’re a pretty a good chaser yourself?”

Ginny nodded. “Yes, I received quite a few offers to play professionally, but it wasn’t what I wanted.”

Savannah nodded. “I see. Well Aaron wondered off with Ed a few minutes ago so I have no idea where he disappeared to, otherwise I would introduce you to him. He is always doing that. Oh here comes Myra.” When Myra stepped up to the group, she smiled warmly, her arm hooked through a handsome dark haired man. “Myra, Steve, this is Harry’s fiancée Ginny; Myra is another chaser and this is her boyfriend Steve Davidson.”

Myra threaded a hand through her dark hair. “It’s lovely to meet you, and I must say that you have the most incredible hair colour. Is it natural? I would love to get that colour?”

Ginny smiled and shook her head. “Sorry, it’s natural. My entire family has red hair, I’m sure you can find them around here.”

Harry nodded. “Myra, Ginny is Ron’s sister.”

Myra nodded. “Well, Ron has gorgeous hair too, but I don’t know, yours is just fantastic.”

Ginny blushed, “Thank you.”

A tall blonde man approached the group and slipped his arms around Savannah’s waist. “There you are.”

“Humph! I’ve been here since you disappeared. Aaron, I’d like for you to meet our new seeker Harry Potter, and his fiancée, Ginny Weasley.”

Aaron MacDonald held his hand out to Harry and grinned. “Nice to meet you, my father has been praising you and your friend Ron’s talents. It’s nice to finally meet you.”

Harry nodded. “Yeah, same to you.” They spoke for a few more minutes before they wandered around to see who else they would run into.

He felt someone tap him on the back and he turned to see Clay Carmichael and a beautiful dark skinned woman with dark brown eyes. Ed stood next to them with his arm around a pretty woman with dark blonde hair. “Hey Potter, how’s the party?”

“Good. Clay, this is my fiancée Ginny, Clay is a chaser also. Ed, the coach, and I assume you two are their wives?”

Clay nodded. “This is my wife Carolina, and Ed’s wife Edna.”

“It’s nice to meet you, Mr. Potter; I’ve heard so many wonderful things about you. Miss Weasley, that dress is beautiful and your necklace is just exquisite.” Edna replied as she smiled warmly. “You look lovely.”

Ginny grinned, trying to control the blush that crept into her cheeks. “Thanks, I wanted to look my best.”

Harry grinned. “She wanted to make sure that I could brag.”

Carolina laughed. “You both look wonderful.”

They spoke to them for a bit longer before they headed off. Harry ran into the Dursleys and all three of them had goggled at Ginny, especially when they noticed that she was covered in emeralds and diamonds. However, they were very polite, and even Dudley managed to keep his mouth shut for once.

“Well,” Harry asked. “What do you think of the ball so far?”

Aunt Petunia smiled at Harry. “It’s lovely, and I must say, you and Ginny look wonderful together. I’ve heard lots of people talking about you and how talented you are as a seeker.”

Harry grinned. “Really?”

Aunt Petunia nodded. “Yes.”

Ginny smiled. “Well, he is a great seeker. The youngest one in over a century, he deserves to be praised.”

Harry leaned down to give her a soft kiss. “Thanks love.”

Dudley was staring at Ginny but it was with awe, and a bit of fear. He didn’t say anything, he simply stared. Harry just looked at him for a moment and then they got ready to leave. The Dursleys congratulated Harry and only spoke for a few more minutes before Harry managed to drag Ginny away and over to the Weasleys.

Soon the music started and couples began to crowd the dance floor. Harry led Ginny out and pulled her into his arms as the song played. It was a slow jazzy tune. The ball had a symphony there to play so the music was all instrumental. Harry thought that it was a nice change as he held Ginny close and they swayed to the music. Then his entire body tensed when he felt someone standing behind him. Ginny looked at him questioningly and when he turned around he found himself face to face with Draco Malfoy. Malfoy had obviously used a glamour charm as he didn’t look a thing like him, but Harry would recognize that sneer anywhere.

“What are you doing here?” Harry asked in what he hoped was a calm tone. He didn’t want to bring attention to himself. He held Ginny’s hand tightly in his.

Malfoy’s eyes traveled over Ginny for a moment before his eyes fell back on Harry. “What do you think I’m doing here?”

“Let’s take this outside, Malfoy. Just the two of us.”

“Harry, no,” Ginny hissed.

Malfoy grinned. “Your girlfriend is afraid you might get hurt, Potter, she knows a real man when she sees one.”

Ginny glared at Malfoy. “Actually, I didn’t want him to kill you, but on second thought, he can go right ahead.”

Malfoy sneered at her. “Funny Weasley, really.” He turned back to Harry. “You ruined my life, Potter.”

Harry shrugged. “I think that you did that all on your own. You joined the wrong side, Draco, Voldemort’s gone and he’s not coming back.”

“Yeah, well I’m not going to prison either.”

Harry shrugged. “Suit yourself.” Then before Malfoy could react Harry sent a stunning charm at him and he flew back into the crowd. The crowd gasped and everyone turned to look at Harry but before explanations could be made, spells began to fly from every corner of the room.

Harry saw someone wake up Draco and then he was caught up in a fight with Bellatrix Lestrange. She was laughing at him as she shot spell after spell his way; he jumped over some of them and dodged as many as he could. But she was quick.

“Why are you even bothering? Your master’s dead!” Harry exclaimed as he shot a stinging hex at her.

“He’s not gone; I will find him and restore him to power!” She shrieked, as she dodged the spell.

Harry shrugged. “Believe what you want, but I’m telling you he’s gone for good this time. I destroyed his body and soul. He turned into dust. You can’t bring him back this time.”

Bellatrix screamed and sent the Cruciatus Curse at him, he waved it away with his hand and stunned her, tying her up and throwing her to a group of aurors that had arrived on the scene. He watched Ginny head after Pansy Parkinson, who had tried to make a run for it with Draco. He caught up with them and stunned Draco while Ginny took care of Pansy. Together they made sure that they were settled in with the aurors.

Ginny grabbed Harry’s hand as they turned to look at the crowd. Only Crabbe, Goyle, and Lucius Malfoy were left still fighting and Aurors were circling them in. Ron, Hermione, Remus, Bill, Charlie, and Arthur had also joined the fight. Arthur was engaged in a heavy battle with Lucius Malfoy. Harry couldn’t help but cheer when he managed to stun Malfoy and send him towards the aurors. He grinned when he watched Tonks send an anti-Disapparating charm at Crabbe and Goyle just as the rest of the Aurors took action. Within a few minutes, the last three Death Eaters were tied in the middle and stunned. Some cheers went up in the crowd, and Arthur Weasley headed onto the stage to make an announcement.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I am proud to say that these six Death Eaters are the ones that we have been looking for.” Cheers filled the room again and the Aurors began to drag the six Death Eaters out of the room.

Tonks walked over to Harry and placed a hand on his shoulder. “Good one, Harry, but the Aurors will take it from there. Now the world is safe again for once.”

Remus came up next to Tonks and smiled at Harry. “How stupid could they be? Six of them verse an entire room of over two hundred people? How could they possibly expect to win?”

Harry shrugged. “I don’t think they planned on fighting. Malfoy was wearing a glamour charm, I only recognized him by his sneer and the sound of his voice. I bet they were simply spying, waiting for the right moment to attack me, when I was alone. But I don’t think Malfoy could resist. I felt danger and when I turned around he was standing behind me.”

Remus nodded. “You’re probably right.” He turned and like the rest of the crowd, they watched the aurors drag them out of the room. “Now they will get what they deserve.”

Tonks smiled and took Remus’ hand. “Come on, it’s time to get back to the party.” She giggled, “On second thought, let’s go talk to the Dursleys, they look they’ve seen a ghost.”

Remus grinned. “Tonks, be nice.”

Tonks sighed. “Oh poo, you ruin all of my fun.” She replied as she waved goodbye to Ginny and Harry and dragged Remus over to Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia, and Dudley who were staring at the door where the Aurors had dragged the Death Eaters in shock.

Ginny took Harry’s hand and smiled warmly up at him. “Yeah, come on handsome, I believe you were dancing with me.”

Harry grinned and kissed her softly. “I most certainly was.”

*********

When the ball was over, Harry and Ginny headed over to talk to Arthur about the attack. They had seen him talking to the head of the auror office so they figured that he probably knew what was going on.

“Arthur, what’s going on?” Harry asked.

Arthur smiled at Harry. “You were right; they were here to spy on you. They planned a huge attack on you and everyone you cared about. They were going to pick us all off one by one as we left the ball. None of them are too impressed with the young Mr. Malfoy at the moment, who did indeed ruin the entire plan by talking to you. Now, the six of them have been named by many other Death Eaters that were captured for some terrible crimes. There will not be any trials held. Draco Malfoy, Pansy Parkinson, Vincent Crabbe, and Gregory Goyle are going to Azkaban Prison for life. Lucius Malfoy and Bellatrix Lestrange are going to the Dementors. No one believes that they deserve another chance after all of the terrible crimes that they have committed in both the first and second war.”

Harry nodded. “What if the other four escape?” He noticed that the Dursleys were standing next to him now and they looked worried at the thought.

“Escape! Wasn’t that how we lost our damn house in the first place?” Uncle Vernon fumed. “Those people better be punished!”

“They will be, Uncle Vernon. Arthur just said four of them have life in prison and two of them are going to be fed to the Dementors.” He turned back to Arthur, “Are you sure that they won’t be able to escape Azkaban?”

“They won’t.” Arthur said simply. “From all of my years of working with muggles, I have learned a lot. The prison has been changed drastically. It is still in the same area and behind bars, however, the walls are ten times as thick, both concrete, steel, and brick; the bars have a hex on them so that if anyone other then a Dementor tries to open them, they will receive a stunning spell; there are both wizard guards and Dementors guarding the prison. There will be no more escapes. Not as long as I am minister.”

Harry grinned. “Good.”

Ginny nodded and stayed close to Harry’s side. “It’s over, Harry, it’s really over.”

Harry smiled down at her. “Yeah it is. So, do I get my birthday present yet?”

********

Later on that evening, when Harry had dropped Ginny off at the Burrow, they walked in the backyard so that Ginny could give Harry his gift.

He grinned broadly when she finally handed him a large box. “So what is it?”

Ginny laughed. “Just open it.”

Harry grinned and ripped it open, stopping when he looked down and found a muggle portrait of the two of them, locked in a tight embrace and kissing passionately in a room full of people. It was beautiful. “Gin, where did you get this?”

Ginny smiled. “It was a picture that Colin had taken. I asked Colin if he could give me a muggle picture of it, and I brought it to this muggle artist in London when I went shopping for material for my wedding dress. He painted this and I just fell in love with it, and I wanted you to have it. Do you like it?”

Harry nodded. “I love it. It’s beautiful. I hope you gave this artist a big tip for his work.” He kissed her softly. “I’m going to hang it in the master bedroom.”

Ginny grinned. “That’s perfect.”

********

The summer months continued to go by and Ginny had her seventeenth birthday. The Burrow was alive with gifts and more wedding plans. Ginny received a lot of gorgeous material so that she could make herself some lovely dresses. Bill was the only person other than Harry to give her something else; he gave her a velvet covered diary to write about her life with Harry. Harry gave her a beautiful diamond bracelet that he knew would make her blush. He had been rewarded with a huge kiss.

His Quidditch practices had gotten more intense and by the end of August, he had played in his first match. The game had gone on for three hours and Ron had done superb at not letting the other team score. By the time that Harry had caught the snitch, Portree had already been winning against the Ballycastle Bats, 340 to 250. All of the Weasleys, Remus and Tonks, Hagrid, and even the Dursleys had been there to see their first successful game.

But the best thing of the entire summer was when Arthur called for Harry, Ron, Ginny, and Hermione to go to the ministry for an official meeting. The council had decided that the primary school idea that Hermione had was brilliant. They really liked the idea and were most interested in getting their children to better understand muggles so that they could fit in better. Within two weeks, Hermione had hired enough teachers to help and had found a location in London for the school. The four of them fixed it up and got everything organized so that by September 1st, the school would be open to the public.

Ages four and five would be taught by Ginny; it was her job to teach them how to read and to write and some very basic things about muggles that Hermione would be helping her learn as well as the beginning of Latin. Because they were so young, they would only go to school for half a day. They planned for them to attend in the morning. Lavender was going to teach what would be considered grade one — age six; there would be math skills and more writing skills, and an increase in Latin. Parvati would take grade two — age seven; there would be everything from before but a higher level and an introduction to history, science, and geography. Angelina was taking grade three — age eight; it was again the next level up of everything from the previous year. Katie was taking grade four — age nine and Hermione would be taking grade five — age ten. In grade five, Hermione would also help prepare the students for the transition to Hogwarts the following year.

Hermione had hired two male teachers to teach physical education and music classes in the school as well. Each grade would have one day a week that they would spend with those teachers. Professor Michael Corner would be teaching the physical education which would be all muggle sports, as flying lessons were taught at Hogwarts. Professor Chris Roberts would be teaching music which would be both students interested in instruments or in singing. Music would be required for all as they would study the history of music, but the instruments and singing would be more of a choice.

When September started, Harry and Ron were busy with Quidditch and Ginny and Hermione were busy with the school. The school had a lot of students, many parents were very intrigued by the idea and the girls were extremely busy. Harry barely saw Ginny for the first month, but once the school got the flow of things, everything calmed down.

The wedding plans continued and Ron and Hermione finally set a date for their own wedding the next summer. Harry had helped the Dursleys rebuild their home and promised to keep in touch with them when they finally moved out of Potter Manor. Life was going great and he was enjoying every minute of it.

**********

On October 31st, Tonks had the idea to throw a Halloween party. She was nine months pregnant and looked ready to pop, but she was giddy at the idea and very into the muggle idea of giving candy to little kids. However, her plan didn’t go as well as she planned, as Harry received a letter from Remus saying that the party was cancelled due to the fact that Tonks had gone into labour. He had hurried to St. Mungo’s immediately.

Harry paced outside in the hall as he waited for the healer, when Remus came out a few minutes later, he grinned. “How is she?”

Remus smiled. “She’s okay. Healer Davis says that it will take a couple of hours. Did you tell the Weasleys?”

Harry nodded. “Yes, they should be here soon.”

“Good.” He took a deep breath and grinned. “Well, Tonks wants to see you, so come on in.”

Harry followed Remus into the hospital wing and smiled at Tonks. “Hello, my beautiful godmother.”

Tonks laughed. “Well, aren’t you the charmer, come over here and give me a kiss.” When Harry leaned down to kiss her cheek she winced.

“Are you okay?” Harry asked, looking at her nervously.

Tonks laughed. “I’m fine! Its childbirth, Harry, and its painful, remember that for when Ginny’s time comes.” Harry blushed and Tonks grinned. “So much for my Halloween plans.”

Harry smiled. “Well, you did always say that Halloween was your favourite holiday, so now you’ll be able to celebrate your son’s birthday too.”

Tonks grinned. “That is true.” She winced again and Remus walked over to take her hand. “Thanks handsome.”

Harry laughed and decided to try to take Remus’ mind off of worrying about Tonks. “I heard that you might have reached a break through in your research?”

Remus nodded as he held his wife’s hand, sitting comfortably in the chair by her bed. “I think so. I’m not sure though, but I met with a man from Bulgaria and he’s come up with a potion that seems to work. He has given it to five people so far and none of them have changed in over four months. I haven’t decided if I’m going to test it or not though.”

Harry nodded. “It’s up to you. Are there any side effects for any of the people who took it?”

“A few, but they’re not bad. All five of them seem to be extremely hungry on the full moon, like eating non-stop pretty much any food that they can find; also very … er well sexually active —“

“Horny.” Tonks cut in, grinning at her husband. “They want to have sex twenty-four seven, at least during the full moon.”

Remus blushed a deep scarlet. “Yes, well, um … another side effect is sleep. They seem to eat non-stop for a few hours, have sex, and then sleep for hours on end. But other than that, everything seems to be in order.”

Harry grinned. “That sounds great; I mean you’re still taking on the animal instincts but in human form, so it’s not dangerous, right?”

Remus nodded. “Basically yes. I’m going to meet with him again after the New Year and talk to him a bit more about it and then we’ll see.”

Tonks groaned as another contraction hit her. “Remus, why can’t I have the pain potion again?”

Remus smiled and touched her cheek. “Because the healer says that you have to wait another hour.”

Tonks groaned. “But it hurts.”

Remus kissed her softly. “I know baby, I’m sorry.”

“Humph! You don’t know, have you ever been in labour?” Tonks demanded, her cheery self gone as she fought another contraction.

Remus sighed. “No.” He grinned at Harry and Harry said goodbye, excusing himself from the room.

He stood outside in the waiting room with the Weasleys who had arrived soon after as well as with Tonks’ father. They talked and ate and Ginny stayed cuddled on his lap for most of the afternoon. Finally, after four hours of waiting, Remus came out of the room with a tiny form wrapped in a blue blanket in his arms.

He had a grin on his face as he spoke. “Everyone, I’d like for you to meet our son, Daniel Harry Lupin.”

Everyone cheered and hurried over to take a look at the baby. Daniel had inherited Remus’ brown hair but he had Tonks eyes and nose. Harry thought he was the cutest thing that he had ever seen. Remus placed the baby into Harry’s arms.

“Here Daniel, meet your godfather, Harry.”

Harry wasn’t sure how to hold him as he was really tiny, Ginny fixed his arm so that the baby and Harry were more comfortable and then she smiled up at him. “He’s beautiful, Remus.”

Remus beamed. “I’m a dad!”

Harry laughed as he placed a small kiss on the top of the baby’s head. “Yeah, you’re a dad.”
Reviews 1717
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear