Search:

SIYE Time:17:49 on 19th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Harry Potter and the Prophecy Fulfilled
By Breanie

- Text Size +

Category: Post-HBP
Characters:Albus Dumbledore, Draco Malfoy, Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, Minerva McGonagall, Neville Longbottom, Nymphadora Tonks, Remus Lupin, Ron Weasley, Severus Snape, Sirius Black
Genres: Comedy, Fluff, Humor
Warnings: Death, Sexual Situations, Violence
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 1717
Summary: This is my version of the 7th book of what i think should really happen. What happened when Harry broke up with Ginny? What happens when Harry realizes his mistake? What will he do? How does he decide to go after the horcruxes? Read on to see. Summary of the first chapter: It takes place on the train ride home from Hogwarts directly after 6th year. Harry decides that he needs to talk to Ginny and then he is faced with the dreaded return of going back to the Dursleys.
Hitcount: Story Total: 324660; Chapter Total: 9892





Author's Notes:
A/N: Please review! newly edited




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Chapter LIV – The Wedding Night and Christmas

When the party finally managed to die down for the evening, Harry and Ginny said goodbye to everyone before they Apparated to Potter Manor. When they arrived at the house, Harry scooped Ginny up into his arms and carried her over the threshold of the master bedroom before he gently tossed her down onto the bed. He leaned down and kissed her softly, his hands gently skimming down her body. He still couldn’t believe that he was married to this wonderful woman.

Ginny sighed and pushed him away. “Wait, Harry.”

Harry groaned and sat up. “Why?”

Ginny laughed. “I need to go make myself beautiful.”

“You are beautiful.” Harry said, leaning over to nibble at her lips again.

Ginny grinned and pushed him away again. “I’m going to get ready in the bathroom, Mr. Potter, wait patiently.”

Harry grinned at her. “I’ll try.”

He watched her get up and go into the bathroom. He stared at the door for a few moments and then he stood up and unbuttoned his suit jacket, tossing it over the back of the chair. Tonight was his wedding night. He was finally married to Ginny Weasley, Ginny Potter now, he corrected grinning. He heard a knock on the door so he stood up and opened it. Dobby was standing there, grinning at him.

“Hello Harry Potter, sir! How is Lady Ginny?”

Harry smiled. “She’s fine. Dobby, why do you always call her Lady Ginny?”

Dobby smiled. “Because that is your title, sir. The Potters have owned land in the wizarding world for centuries and you are now Lord and Lady Potter. Maddy says that the official title was given to you during the Renaissance, sir.”

Harry looked at Dobby in surprise, he was a lord? Well, interesting that Lupin never told him that piece of information. “Oh, well, thanks for clarifying that. So this title, I mean does it entail anything if I’m Lord Potter?”

Dobby nodded. “Only one thing, sir, that you attend all of the galas and charity functions that the Ministry has, or at least most of them, sir. You are a very important figure in the wizarding world. You are also the richest man in the wizarding world.”

Harry nodded. ‘Wow, alright, I can handle that. So, what can I do for you, Dobby?”

Dobby grinned. “Nothing Harry Potter, sir, nothing at all. Dobby has something for you and the new Lady Potter, which is why Dobby is here, sir.” He pulled a cart out from next to the door and pushed it into the room. “Dobby and Maddy have provided you and Lady Ginny with champagne and some chocolate sauce. Winky is giving you strawberries.”

Harry looked down at the cart and grinned. The elves had even put a bouquet of yellow roses in a vase in the middle. “Thanks Dobby, that’s really nice of you.”

Dobby beamed. “We is knowing, sir, that you is wanting to have a nice evening. Dobby will be back sir at ten tomorrow morning so that you and Lady Ginny can eat some breakfast before you go to the Wheezys house for the day. We will also make sure that all of your things are packed for the honeymoon.”

Harry grinned. “Thanks, I’d appreciate that.”

Dobby nodded. “Good. See you in the morning Harry Potter, sir, I is being here at ten.”

Harry nodded. “Got it.” He closed the door behind Dobby and then poured each of them a glass of champagne, wondering just what Ginny was doing in the bathroom.

*********

Ginny stood in front of the mirror in her panties and bra. Her wedding dress was hanging on the back of the door. She had so many choices of nightgowns from her party and she didn’t know which one she wanted to dazzle Harry with first. She eventually decided on the white silk outfit that she had received from McGonagall, Hooch, and Pomfrey. Once she had it on, she smiled at herself in the mirror. She looked like a bride on her wedding night.

Ginny took off her jewellery, except for her wedding ring and engagement ring which she stopped to look at for a moment. She rubbed her body in the flowery lotion that she always put on before she went to bed and then she began to take down her hair. It fell in curls and waves down her back. She brushed it softly, but mostly just left it the way it was. She sighed as she stood there gazing at herself. Tonight would be the first night that she made love to Harry as Mrs. Harry James Potter. She giggled and continued to brush herself in scent as she prepared to dazzle Harry.

********

Harry took a small sip of the champagne that he had poured for himself and looked around the bedroom. The house elves had really out done themselves here. They had turned down the bed, put clean sheets on the bed, and had even strewn the bed with rose petals. There were floating candles in the room and it made a romantic glow as the fire in the hearth crackled as well. He sighed as he kicked off his shoes and socks before unbuttoning his vest and tossing it over on the chair with his coat. He loosened his tie and tossed it with his vest and jacket. Then he unbuttoned his shirt, letting it hang open as he untucked it, glad to be getting out of his dress clothes. He slid off his dress pants and grinned at the idea of standing there in his boxers and dress shirt. He took a seat in the armchair with his glass of champagne, feeling much better and more anxious for Ginny to come out.

As if he was thinking it, the bathroom door opened and Ginny stepped out in a white silk robe, her hair cascading down her back and with a small smile on her lips. Harry gulped, his Adam’s apple bobbing his throat.

“Ginny, you look … wow.”

Ginny laughed and walked towards him, grabbing his open dress shirt and yanking him towards her. “And look at you just hanging around half dressed.”

Harry grinned. “I was getting comfortable.”

Ginny smiled at him as he slid his hands into her hair, pulling her mouth up to his. They stood there kissing softly for the longest time and when they pulled apart, they simply stared at each other, smiling softly.

“Uh, Dobby brought up some champagne and some strawberries and chocolate sauce. He seemed to think that we’d be hungry.” Harry explained, as he picked up her champagne glass and handed it to her.

Ginny grinned. “Thank you. But I don’t think that he was thinking about us being hungry.” She waited until he picked up his and then they each took a sip. “Mmm, bubbly.” She picked up a strawberry and dipped into the chocolate sauce before gently sliding it along Harry’s lips. Then she reached up and licked the sauce off gently, before taking a small bite out of the strawberry. Harry gulped. He picked up a strawberry as well and repeated the process. They teased each other lightly before Ginny kissed him softly and walked over to the other side of the room. She put her glass down and walked towards Harry again. “So, how does it feel to be a married man?”

Harry put his glass down next to hers and then placed his hands on her waist, leaning down to nibble at her neck. “Like a dream come true.” With a quick move of his hand he parted her robe and looked at the nightgown that she wore underneath. “Gin, are you trying to kill me?”

Ginny laughed and slipped her arms up around his neck. “Little by little, yes. Are you going to kiss me now?”

“Oh yeah.” He captured her mouth again, sliding the robe off of her shoulders so that it pooled at her feet as he scooped her up into his arms and carried her over to the bed. He lay her down on the soft sheets as his lips continued to meet hers over and over. He groaned when he felt her hands slide up his bare chest and pushed his dress shirt down and off before she ran her small hands over his skin.

He nibbled at her lips, tasting them softly and slowly, parting them to allow entry for his tongue and then bringing his mouth to her chin and down the column of her throat. Ginny made a purring sound that made Harry’s blood pound and he slipped his hand up the white silk to stroke over her, pleased to find that she had nothing on beneath it. His hand stroked over her breast gently and she arched towards him, pulling his mouth back up to hers and making her tongue dance with his.

She could taste the champagne on his lips and she could taste his desire mixed in with the strawberries and chocolate. She craved his touch and his taste and she wondered if it would always be this wonderful between them. She felt his hands slide behind her back as he pulled the nightgown up over her head, kissing every inch of skin that appeared where the nightgown had been. She tossed her head back as he kissed her, nibbling on her skin and kissing her slowly. He had the most amazing mouth, she thought as he placed his hands on her breasts, using his hands to do what his mouth had just done so that he could kiss her again.

Sensations soared through her body, lovely sensations of passion with colourful thoughts and feelings that rushed through her. It was just as wonderful as the first time, only better because both of them were more experienced. She arched under his calloused hands and she thought of how amazing it was that each time she was with him it only seemed to be better. She slid her hands up his chest and then rolled him over so that she was on top of him, taking complete control of the situation.

Harry moaned when Ginny rolled on top, kissing him passionately, her tongue meeting his. He placed his hands on her hips as she moved down his throat, stopping to suck gently on his throbbing Adam’s apple, causing his pulse to quicken. Her mouth moved lower, teasing him with little love bites on his torso and making him call out her name when she suckled his skin. When her mouth only went lower, playing with his bellybutton and downwards, he groaned and yanked her back up to his mouth. He didn’t want it to end that quickly.

Ginny giggled when she found herself pinned down to the bed again. Harry’s hands stroked down her body sending her over the edge and making her scream his name as he nibbled on her throat. When she couldn’t take it anymore she pulled his mouth back to hers, begging with her mouth as her tongue met his and he nodded at her. Then he was there, joined with her for the first time as Mr. and Mrs. Harry Potter.

********

Ginny smiled at Harry as she ran her fingers through his thick black hair. His face was buried in her breasts where he had obviously fallen somewhat asleep. His breathing had evened out and he seemed perfectly content. She sighed, she felt content as a cat, but she didn’t want her wedding night to end so quickly.

“Harry?”

“Hmm?” Harry asked, his hand sliding from her hip to cup her breast.

Ginny smiled. “So you are awake?”

He lifted his head to smile at her. “I’m here.” His hand continued to stroke her gently as he smiled at her.

Ginny grinned. “Got any energy left?”

Harry kissed her softly, lingering on her lips just long enough to make her want before he rolled on to his side. “None.”

“Harry!” Ginny exclaimed, laughing. “I’ll just have to seduce you then.”

Harry grinned, lifting his left eyebrow slightly to give her an amused look. “Guess so.”

His grin only widened when he felt Ginny’s lips on his chest. He let her nibble and lick and suck as his blood pounded faster and he felt himself grow hot. As she kissed him, she was making this soft little purr of satisfaction that seemed to be coming from her throat, it only made him warmer as he heard it. He grabbed her, pulling her head up to his and crushed his mouth onto hers.

They kissed quickly and roughly, both of them desperate for each other in ways that they never thought possible. Harry’s hands roughly ran down his wife’s body, hers doing the same and then they were back in each other’s arms, riding towards the edge of release and the beginning of their new life together.

********

Ginny woke up in the morning to sunlight pouring through the window. She stretched and looked over at Harry, grinning. He had one arm wrapped around her waist and the other one thrown across his face as he faced the light. She thought of the night that they had spent together and sighed. They had made love over and over, finally sleeping as dawn approached. She giggled and snuggled close to kiss him softly, wondering how it was possible that she still had so much energy left.

“Good morning, Mr. Potter.”

Harry groaned and rolled over onto his stomach. “Not morning, still night.”

Ginny laughed and glanced at the clock. “It’s quarter after nine in the morning.”

“We still have until ten, Dobby said so.”

Ginny smiled and stroked her hand over his very cute bum. “Well, if you really want to sleep … ”

Harry rolled back over quickly, pinning her beneath him and kissing her softly, nibbling at her lips. “I like your plan better.”

*******

Harry sat on the bed and watched Ginny sort through her things to find some clothes to wear to her parents’ house for the day.

“You could go like that.” Harry suggested, knowing exactly what she was going to say as he slid his hand up the silk robe that she had on.

“Harry!”

He grinned and pulled her down into his lap for a long kiss. “Okay, since we’re alone and I am holding you so close, I suppose that I can tell you where we are going now?”

Ginny grinned. “On our honeymoon?”

Harry nodded. “Well, I need to distract you from your terrible trouble of finding clothes to wear. What do you think?”

Ginny kissed him softly. “Tell me.”

Harry grinned at her and kissed her again. “Well, you know how we own many homes?”

“Yeah,” Ginny said. She still wasn’t used to the idea of everything Harry had belonging to her too.

“Well,” Harry replied. “I figured that we’d go check them all out. So we will start off with a day in Ireland, followed by some time at the Potter mansions in France, Italy, Germany, Russia, California, British Columbia, and New York. I thought this way we can go to the mansion, make love, set up the proper security measures for who we want to be in the house, make love, meet the house elves, make love, do some shopping, make love, see the sights, make love. What do you think?”

Ginny was grinning at him as she ran her fingers through his hair. “I think you’re amazing. You’re really going to take me to all of those places?”

Harry smiled at her, taking her hand in his and kissing each finger and her palm. “And make love to you a dozen times in every one.”

“I love it! I think that it’s going to be a lot of fun and I also think that you have sex on the brain.”

“It will be, and besides, what are honeymoons for?” He kissed her again, sliding his hands up her robe and giving her a cheeky grin. “So how long will it take you to get ready?”

*******

When they arrived at the Burrow a few hours later they found the house busy with work. Molly was in the kitchen already and Ginny hurried in to help her mum make Christmas dinner. Ron and Hermione were sitting in the living room talking to Arthur about the gift that they had given him, which was a television set. He grinned when he saw it.

“A T.V.? Hermione, was that your idea?” Harry asked.

Hermione nodded. “Yeah, Ron and I were out shopping and when I saw it, I just thought that he had to have it.”

Arthur grinned like a schoolboy. “It runs on elekcristy!”

Harry laughed. “Yes it does. So where is everyone else?”

Ron shrugged. “Well, Remus, Tonks, and Daniel should be here any minute; Fred and Angelina are coming around four as they had to go meet Angelina’s parents; George should be here soon though. Um … Charlie is in the shower, Charlie’s girlfriend Sandy … well they broke up and she went home, Bill and Fleur are —”

“Here.” Bill said from the living room doorway. “Fleur’s in the kitchen asking Molly and Ginny if they need help.”

Arthur looked at Hermione then. “Oh Hermione, I know that you wanted to help Molly, I’m sure that Harry can show me how the T.V. works.”

Hermione smiled. “Are you sure, Mr. Weasley?”

Arthur nodded. “I’m sure.”

Hermione kissed Ron and then left the room as Arthur continued to sort through the box.

Bill grinned at his dad. “Dad, I know how to work that, let me help you.”

Harry grinned. “Anyone else coming to dinner?” He asked Ron.

Ron nodded, his eyes darkening. “Percy and Penelope.”

“You’re kidding!” Harry exclaimed. “I thought that he wasn’t talking to the family! He didn’t even acknowledge the wedding invitation that we sent him.”

Ron nodded. “Yeah, well he owled Mum this morning. I guess that he had a long talk with them a few weeks ago and they’ve forgiven him. They never said anything because they didn’t want us to get angry. They had their baby too, a boy, they named him Peter.”

“Wow, this should be interesting, I mean when they arrive.”

Ron shrugged. “Mum says were not allowed to say anything, she is determined for this to be a good Christmas.”

Harry grinned. “Well, that’s until Fred and George arrive.”

********

The day did go by nicely though. Everyone exchanged gifts and when Percy, Penelope and baby Peter arrived, everyone was quite civil. Molly was over the moon at the idea of having a grandchild. He was about the same age as Remus and Tonks’ Daniel, except Peter had been born on October 10th. After about an awkward hour, everyone seemed to accept the fact that Percy was there and it all cooled down.

After dinner, Harry sat in the living room with Ginny in his lap, his fingers sliding through her hair when Percy came up to him. “Hello Percy.”

Percy nodded at him. “Harry, I would just like to say … well, I said some terrible things about you, and … I didn’t have the right to say them and I just wanted to say that I’m sorry. It’s nice to have you as part of our family, and congratulations on marrying Ginny.”

Harry nodded. “Apology accepted. But you didn’t really have to apologize to me, I understand that you got caught up in the lies of the Ministry, it’s your family that you hurt.”

Ginny snuggled closer to Harry and then looked up at Percy. “Git.”

Percy grinned. “Are we good?”

Ginny smiled and stood up to hug her brother. “We’re good.”

Harry looked around at the happy people around him, grinning when Remus plunked Daniel into his lap and he sighed. This was his family; this was his life; and he couldn’t be happier.

Reviews 1717
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear