Search:

SIYE Time:14:32 on 28th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


It's Times Like These When Silence Means Everything
By iris black

Category: Post-HBP
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Fluff, General, Tragedy
Warnings: None
Rating: PG-13
Reviews:
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2005 ***

"You never go further when you no longer know where you are going."
- Goethe -

After two years travelling in disguise, with all six horcruxes destroyed, Harry and Ron are finally returning home.

Besides the constant assurances of safety from both sides, Harry and Ron do not know much of what happened to the lives of the Weasley's and Hermione. Nor did the Weasley's and Hermione know they were finally returning...

Harry, more determined and ready than ever to kill voldemort once and for all, will come to find that things happened while they were away... things that will change the course of the plan he had engineered over the past two years... But, can feelings and people, as situations and events, change so drastically in the time-space of two years?

~ x ~ x ~
Disclaimer: JKR owns Harry and all the other characters. I'm merely taking advantage of her astounding talent! ;)

** Rated PG - 13 for later chapters! **
Hitcount: Story Total: 6590







ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Reviews
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


1. The Return Home by iris black
1706 words, updated on 2005.12.22 [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar


2. Supper by iris black
2637 words, updated on 2005.12.22 [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear