Search:

SIYE Time:5:04 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


The Return
By HENZ

- Text Size +

Category: Post-HBP
Characters:Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger, Other, Ron Weasley
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Rating: PG
Reviews: 14
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2005 ***

Ginny has waited but where is he?
Hitcount: Story Total: 5191; Chapter Total: 1672







ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Chapter 1

Ginny Weasley stood the wind brushed gently against her cheeks and her red hair blew out softly behind her. The bustling university behind her burst into even more frantic life. Two months after Harry had gone to look for the horcuxes he had come back to the Burrow and had begged Ginny to go to America o complete her education. At first she had refused daying she would stay with him even if he screamed at her to get out of his life but then he had said something Ginny never believed would come true. He had said “II love you” and then Ginny had agreed to go because she could see that if she died then Harry would have died in mind.

So here she was at the Minneapolis University for young witches and wizards doing an Auror course it had been two years since she had seen Harry and he had never once received one letter. Why was she still waiting?

A young man came up to her, his name was Seth, she was two years older with brown hair and blue eyes, he was one of the top students and considered a very worthy catch, his was confident and his features were soft but manly .

“Hey Ginny, isn’t it” He said with a thick U.S accent

“Yea, I’m Ginny” she replied cooly

“well I was wondering if you would like to go out? We could go to Nandos?you know they have got those rally nice tacos!”

“yea, sure why not, How about Friday at 6.00, well see you then” then in a flurry of robes she apparated to her Aunt Celeines house.

“Hi aunte” Ginny called out when she entered the house

“Ginerva, good evening” she said briskly then returned to her work. As Ginny ran up the stairs a white owl fluttered in through the window. The bird had a letter as she took it she saw that it was from Harry Potter. As she saw the name she scowled shooed the owl away and muttered “stupid, boy I’ll not have the likes of him with my niece, this letter can go with the rest of them” and she disintergrated the letter with a quick swish of her wand.

Ginny sat in her room when a brown owl came crashing through the window, the owl looked weather beaten and tired but dueefully dropped his package and flew off again Ginny saw the package and new it at once to be her copy og the daily profit that she ordered from Britain. As she unfolded it she almost screamed there on the front page was a huge picture of Harry fists in the air, but tears streaming down his face, with Ron and Hermione either side of him. Underneath was the caption printed in huge letters-VOLDEMORT DEAD-WAR OVER-HARRY POTTER THE HERO OF WAR- the prophet then went on to tell of the final battle and of how Harry and his companions had defeated Voldemort, the prophet also told how Harry Potter had destroyed the Dementors. The new minister for magic was Lupin since Scrimgeour had been blown to smithereens along with ten other Aurors when they had confronted Voldermort in the final battle covering the last 10 pages was a list of all those from their side who had died. A lump formed in Ginnys throat whenshe saw this list knowing that many she loved were in that list

She galloped down the stairs and thrust the paper at her Aunt who let out a thin smile strech across her face then she apparated to the university, here the news had already spread and there was celebrating every where. people were cheering and screaming at this wonderful news, suddenly without warning she came face to face with Seth. She smiled at him and said “tell you what why don’t we move things along a bit and make this our first date? She smiled then took his hand and together they joined the party

********************************

Harry sat in the same room that he had planned his attacks on Voldermort from his hair was the same length it had been when he left Hogwarts due to charms, however his face was stripped of all excess fat his chin was more prominent, as were his cheek bones, his eyes were stil the same shade of green however you could see that he was a hard man now. Ron and Hermione were either side of him they both looked much older than their nineteen years - they had seen to much death to much pain.

“Are you two sure you want to help me?” Harry asked looking them both straight in the eye.

“Yes” Hermione and Ron replied in unison then Hermione took over “Harry we owe you our lives, when you jumped in front of that curse we immediately owed you our lives-as it is we. And if you hadn’t defeated Voldermort than we would have been killedanyway, we owe you our lives…and our engagement.” Hermione spoke truthfully, Harry had jumped in front of a killing curse headed for Ron and Hermione and he had persuaded Ron to tell Hermione about his feelings for her and they had been engaged for two weeks now.

“Fine, I’m going to go and find Ginny, the only person to receive a letter from her since she left was Molly, And I haven’t been able to use that visulo spell that we use to communicate its as if it’s being blocked. So if it’s all right with you I plan to go and look for her in two days time and since you seem so persistent on helping me you can come along as well.”

“Harry, why are you so desperate to go after Ginny, I mean shes not the waiting sort, she probably moved on! I know my own sister mate!”

“Well it’s worth a try, and if she is seeing someone else I’ll just give him a good beating?”

“All right mate well come along won’t we luv?” Hermione looked concerned and a slight frown rippled across her forehead before she replied.

“Sure Harry we will do whatever you ask!”


Reviews 14
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear